It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It is obvious we're being lied to. Some people simply cannot accept the fact, simply because they like this 'Matrix' created by TPTB for them. They actually are in denial, because they know the obvious, blatant lies are nothing by misinformation designed to put you to sleep and make you unaware of your surroundings as you are conditioned into a daily routine, all day, every day, for the rest of your life.

I really am not feeling sorry for these people. They do this to themselves, they allow TPTB do this to them. They aren't victims, they're just as guilty as those that corrupt them...for what, you may ask?

For conforming. For refusing to wake up even when you're at their shoulders, shaking them to death.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

I push the button and [the computer] elected him to office
and he push the button and drop the bomb

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This is very old news but still relevant until they fix the problem (which they haven't!). The Chinese connection is very important and an investigator who had discovered some "very damning evidence" turned up with his wrists slashed in a Georgia motel room.
I am still appalled that the US didn't scream bloody murder about this so obviously the message still needs to be spread. Everyone please send this video to everyone you know. If our votes don't count our government is illegal and has been since 2000. The only problem is they still act as though they were rightfully elected.
This is why the day after the 2004 election everyone was so shocked that Bush won, It's because he didn't!

You're right. This is old news, and its actually older than the evidence given here, older than Voting Machines entirely. Voting has been rigged since the sixties (at least), and may actually go back as far as Herbert Hoover who was backed by the same company who backed Adolf Hitler. America has made an art out of the "illusion of Government", and the testimony given in this video is just the first glimpse that's been released to the masses. The rest of us know the truth. Not a single President in the past several decades (or longer) has been put there by a vote. Using paper ballots, there's no way of knowing if a count is accurate or if the people counting are doing their jobs and haven't been paid to miss count. How would/could you even police that across thousands of towns across 50 states. The only thing that's changed is these "machines" makes it more efficient to uphold the lie that is our way of life.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nefarious
reply to post by Davian

I push the button and [the computer] elected him to office
and he push the button and drop the bomb

hehe, love those lyrics
Well, I guess if they made elections online with live feedback on everyone's computer with files being saved in a buffer and that you see your vote staying and other adding live, open to everyone, that could remove the idea of rigged elections. Of course, it's easy to say that anyone could hack this, but I'm sure that there are ways to make this safe. It's just an idea I haven't taught deeply about it

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
was gonna post this until I found it as an old thread. Still relevant today.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ModernAcademia

I guess everything is hackable these days... I think that right now we are at a critical mass and need to do something about it, I am not talking about computers, we need technology and we need new advancments in technology as well. However, I think we really need to focus on gaining more control over computers, otherwise, what will be the point of even voting?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join