It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This Proves americans do not in any way control thier own country and that the reality is they lost thier country, my ?? to all americans is what are you going to do about this,you only have one short life then your powerless to do anything,also good luck sorting this out.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon102
wow this is pretty damning indeed! I figured the elections were rigged somehow but I always thought it was paranoia but damn! When was this recorded? Why hasn't this been getting any attention?

So many questions and yet people aren't asking.

After reading some comments like this (not picking on this poster, just happened to be where my thought process started), I think people need to realize these are allegations, and nothing has been proven. All he did was tell a panel (still not sure where the op video is from or who Mr. Curtis was addressing) that he was asked to create software in addition to the female saying it would be used in a particular manner.

Part of the discrepancy is the suggestion it was used in 2001, when in reality the machines it was suppose to be used on didnt come into being until 2002.

He also refers to touch screen ballots, which werent used until 2007.

While his accusations should be looked into, outright accepoting what he is saying is problematic with the discrepancies, and taking into account he ran against Mr. Feeny, twice, and lost.

Perspective and objectivity are needed needed...
edit on 19-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah
This Proves americans do not in any way control thier own country
and that the reality is they lost thier country, my ??

And this is the exact reason why those entities
holding US Debt should NOT hold the populace
accountable for all this debt. Our corrupt government
did this, not it's people and not enough good
people have woken up yet to make a difference.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
And this is the exact reason why those entities
holding US Debt should NOT hold the populace
accountable for all this debt. Our corrupt government
did this, not it's people and not enough good
people have woken up yet to make a difference.

Rage Against the Machine (so to speak).

May be the only answer.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snappahead
reply to post by Annee

I'm definitely not saying that it went totally under the radar and that nobody noticed, I am just trying to point out that it doesn't matter...both sides of politics are part of the same corrupt system, and their backers will break laws to get their most favourable candidate in.

No argument from me.

And since most people choose to believe "the great and powerful Oz" - - - they will never see the man behind the curtain. And even if they do - - - they will choose ignorance and hang on to the illusion. Its easier.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah
This Proves americans do not in any way control thier own country and that the reality is they lost thier country, my ?? to all americans is what are you going to do about this,you only have one short life then your powerless to do anything,also good luck sorting this out.

I think the "middle east revolution" proves that The People do not control any country.

Notice how the only nation worthy of Western intervention was Libya, the one without a central bank? The rest had their little revolutions, and then had our puppets put back in control.

Nothing changes. fighting the system is imnpossible. The best i can figure is that my Creator put me here needing a cave, some food, and some water. Anything better than that is a blessing. I am just going to find personal space for some some personal liberty, until enough others are willing to do something other than complain. That may never happen.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It isn't just that it is easier. It is intrinsically tied to the majority of peoples' ego. Protecting the ego, for most, is something worth killing for. It is more precious than any other "object" to the average human.

Even a person who proclaims to be enlightened in some way, in the act of such proclaimation, is propping up an ego.

We identify ourselves with our "culture" and with our "accomplishment". Civilization is a major part of the human ego and psyche. Any rearward movement is crushing, and even incremental and minute forward progress is touted as something significant. Whatever it takes to protect our fragile ego.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by Blaine91555

I have to disagree with you here.....

What we really need is an entirely new political party which values honorable public service and does not tolerate 'political star-making.' (Problem is... they won't make any money for the media... so they will be labelled as the "third-party" pedophile anarchist cannibals.)

Well, Max, you know my solution... Get rid of the need for money... And join the Ethical Planetarian Party!

Do the 'Digm!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Annee

It isn't just that it is easier. It is intrinsically tied to the majority of peoples' ego. Protecting the ego, for most, is something worth killing for. It is more precious than any other "object" to the average human.

I totally agree.

You know me - - simplify. Good thing there are people like you who put detail to my simplicity.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Don't know if its been said already but if you go with the OP,
then you must, at least, go back a little further, and review the real
purpose behind the clinton/lewinsky 'scandal expose'.(How could
anybody in the knowhave failed to have been aware of slick bills'
much darker and more varied past).
Bush and the REPULICANS were subsequently elected (NOT) and george w.,
soonafter became the 'usherer in' of the worst 'disaster' in American history.
Not to want to talk about 9/11, but it all ties in.
The stones that lead on, also lead back.
If the time had been right for clinton, he would have been the chosen president,
but the time wasn't right. The time was right for bush jnr., son of bush snr..
And the dates were right and long in the planning.

Inconsistencies abound regarding 9/11 and, from my point of view
(and others),more and more fakery is being exposed, (including victim fakery,
where few real deaths occurred; the vast majority being computer-generated,
virtual non-identities),
TO ME,THE WHOLE THING reeks of being an extraordinarily daring co-ordination;
a means by which to seize control and further some dastardly scheme;
Pulled off sucessfully to a point,
but to be ultimately exposed as a badly-acted, 2nd rate, MADE FOR TV MOVIE
(Throw billions in booty into the mix and you got the bonus of a nice little earner
for all the conspirators in the drama).
Fiction became fact (to a certain point), when it had the weight of powerful,
ruthless plotters, producing the SCRIPT. But they would only go so far.
Really killing nearly 3000 Americans would have gone too far, for logistical reasons
more than anything else, so they virtually killed 3000 and sold, and continue to
sell, the rest, to a mostly unsuspecting public, via their completely controlled
and decidedly directed MAIN STREAM MEDIA, all the while, like a true enemy,
doing their utmost to conceal their true colours, intentions and deeds.

VOTING FRAUD-------->9/11 FRAUD-------->NEW WORLD (ORDER) AGENDA.

WE HAVE SUFFICIENT GROUNDS FOR ENTERAINING ALL 'CONSPIRACIES',
WHERE GOVERNMENTAL DECEIPT AND WRONGDOING IS SUSPECTED.

Further, we have grounds to not trust these COLLECTIVE SCOUNDRALS,
even in the slightest. And more importantly, we have a moral obligation to
do our utmost, to resist and expose

THIS EPIC, HIGHEST LEVEL, HIGHEST STAKES, WORLD TAKE-OVER FRAUD.

NOW WE WILL REALLY HAVE TO FIGHT HARD FOR OUR 'FREEDOM(S)'.

HANDS UP WHOSE LIFE HAS GOTTEN BETTER OVER THE LAST
10 YEARS.

edit on 19-4-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
What people do for money...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Whether the elections were rigged or not, it really doesn't matter, Americans can't produce change through votes, as Einstein defined insanity for us: "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

This is not breaking news. It's from at least 2008 because other videos from YouTube were uploaded at that time featuring the exact same content under another title.

Gather your facts please before just quickly posting things under assumed timelines.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The suck part in all of this is that no one will do anything about it. O.-

I think we all knew deep down they were rigged. At least I did. Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
[It seems like] Americans don't give a flying #. I showed it to one of my friends and he just said "oh man, that sucks" and went on to talking about how he likes Jennifer Lopez.

No wonder they get away with it
edit on 4/19/11 by NuclearMitochondria because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
In other news, water is wet, fire burns. Stay tuned for more on the sun coming up in the East.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

After reading some comments like this (not picking on this poster, just happened to be where my thought process started), I think people need to realize these are allegations, and nothing has been proven. All he did was tell a panel (still not sure where the op video is from or who Mr. Curtis was addressing) that he was asked to create software in addition to the female saying it would be used in a particular manner.

Part of the discrepancy is the suggestion it was used in 2001, when in reality the machines it was suppose to be used on didnt come into being until 2002.

He also refers to touch screen ballots, which werent used until 2007.

While his accusations should be looked into, outright accepoting what he is saying is problematic with the discrepancies, and taking into account he ran against Mr. Feeny, twice, and lost.

Perspective and objectivity are needed needed...
edit on 19-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Lack of accountability is damning enough. No need and no reason for proprietary software for a counting machine. Their accuracy and wholeness needs to be verifiable and subject to surprise inspections by multiple and independent agencies. The whole process counting, verification, and certification must be made transparent.

The people have a right to fair elections with as little hocus-pocus as possible.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

This is old. I definitely saw this a long time ago. Can't hurt to be seeing it again I guess.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Omg...

So democracy doesn't work on this planet?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Omg...

So democracy doesn't work on this planet?

I thought America was a Republic.

Where is there a democracy?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join