It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections

m.current.com

Testimony under oath.
This testimony is important! We have future elections! Have they 'earned' our trust?

Far too many things are judged in the court of public opinion, then we just move along. Can we move along, when we hear the truth and nothing but the truth, stating our voting machines can be hacked?

Has this been covered by our media? I hadn't heard this damning testimony. Facts matter. The 'truth' matters more. If our voting machines are hackable, it should be addressed today. Af
(visit the link for the full news article)

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

What was that about NASA Contracts?

Everyone should listen carefully to what this guy is saying so that you understand how it's done, he's giving ALOT of information in this video.

This guy worked for NASA, Dept. of Transportation, ExxonMobil and the guy who was stealing information from contractors only got a $100 fine???

Based on some of the things they are saying I am assuming this is an old video but that only came out now, I think they are talking about John Kerry vs. Bush.

Thoughts ATS?

m.current.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Considering that software to count votes should be phenomenally easy to write, and that ANY public voting machine should have transparent code, I cannot believe ANYONE bought the "we must keep our code proprietary" creppola spewed by Diebold, et al.

Lessee.

Screen print: Do you want a, b, c, d, e, or f?

Input received: F

Add one to "F"s total.

Screen print: Do you want x, y, or z?

Input received: Y

Add one to "Y"s total.

Screen print: Thanks!

Screen print: Next?

Receive instructions to print totals: Output totals.

Not a tough task, I tell you what.

Demand transparent coding! Or demand a paper ballot. DON'T use any machine with proprietary code.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Another oddball NASA connection? Hmmmm, interesting indeed.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I knew it, the game is rigged* ide opt for immediate disbandment of congress and impeachemnt of president. their was nothing wrong wtih pens, pencils, and voting booths,. see what else technology is good for* controling us and screwing us over.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is very old news but still relevant until they fix the problem (which they haven't!). The Chinese connection is very important and an investigator who had discovered some "very damning evidence" turned up with his wrists slashed in a Georgia motel room.
I am still appalled that the US didn't scream bloody murder about this so obviously the message still needs to be spread. Everyone please send this video to everyone you know. If our votes don't count our government is illegal and has been since 2000. The only problem is they still act as though they were rightfully elected.
This is why the day after the 2004 election everyone was so shocked that Bush won, It's because he didn't!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This is an excellent documentary entitled; Murder, Spies and Voting Lies.

By the way this is why they chose Obama in 08'
It was so they could say "see? the system isn't broken, I mean a black guy got elected"
and if you wanted to contest the results they could just pass off the accusations as racism.

edit on 19-4-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
If our votes don't count our government is illegal and has been since 2000.

Wow, I don't believe you are wrong
but the way you worded it sounds scary

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This is very old news but still relevant until they fix the problem (which they haven't!). The Chinese connection is very important and an investigator who had discovered some "very damning evidence" turned up with his wrists slashed in a Georgia motel room.
I am still appalled that the US didn't scream bloody murder about this so obviously the message still needs to be spread. Everyone please send this video to everyone you know. If our votes don't count our government is illegal and has been since 2000. The only problem is they still act as though they were rightfully elected.
This is why the day after the 2004 election everyone was so shocked that Bush won, It's because he didn't!

Until I see people go to jail- none of this matters.

In 1964 Fannie Lou Hamer was taken to jail with 5 others who were getting black people registered to vote. Supposed 'crime'? Trying to use the restroom at the bus station.
They were taken into jail and held down and beaten. Fannie Lou had problems with her eyes and kidneys the rest of her life.
The cops that did it got away with it. Even after the FBI 'went after them'.
But when you check her story in the new Vault site- every #ing thing that matters in the case has been redacted. Almost 50 years later and they are still protecting the cops that beat this young woman who was only trying to register people to vote.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
We used to laugh at Communist nations reporting 99% support for a candidate. Here now, all we need is a machine to provide "enough votes" for a specific candidate to win, with the outcome still looking like an election result Americans are used to seeing.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Some would say where Americans have done themselves a disservice is by not attempting to reel in groups like the CIA.

Back in the late 70's the Phillipino people revolted against the Marcos regime and kicked him out of the Country after removing him from the presidency in a Military led Coup after it was discovered that the CIA had used an early computer program to rig the election there.

Of course some here in America even today are cheering on the CIA as documents and admissions are now beginning to display they funded and grew many of the groups involved in the Arab uprisings. Many conservatives and liberals alike cheer this process on.

But the truth is if our Governmetn agencies are prepared to committ fraud and murder to control the political outcome of the leadership of other nations, then it's almost absurd to believe that they wouldn't do the very same here.

While many Americans do take some kind of perverse pride or find some thin moral justification for interfering in other soveriegn nations in these ways, especially when we are successful at it, or it appears to be successful towards some end, it really does just create a government here, and a political body here, and a corporate body here, now armed with all the tools to the very same here.

Are our elections rigged? Judging by our bankrupt treasury, our high unemployment, the bulk of our manufacturing being transfered over seas, the inflation that gives the average American no purchasing power at the grocery store and gasoline priced so high you practically need a consumer loan just to fill up the tank, and in fact many people do have to buy it on credit, some would argue not a politician to the left or right has the interests of the average American in mind because these things sure didn't happen all by accident or incompetence.

We sure as a nation have lost our way, and until we get a hold of Washington and restore integrity and fairness to the process and weed out the corruption that is endemnic throughout the government spectrum, it's only going to get worse.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I find it ironically stinging that even if the machines were not rigged, the Electoral College does the real voting..... the voting that "counts" anyway....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Our own Gools nailed this back in 2004: The Diebold Factor. Nice to get official confirmation.

S&F&

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I find it ironically stinging that even if the machines were not rigged, the Electoral College does the real voting..... the voting that "counts" anyway....

This is entirely true the Powers that Be do have a fail safe set up in the Electoral College where the Presidential vote is involved and the Republic was set up that way from day one.

The actualy voters who's votes do count, are in fact picked through a process of cronyism as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I remember last election, some of the republican electoral were told to change their votes from Ron Paul to Mcain....
Because he "couldn't win" anyways, to strengthen that party votes....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
How is this not getting more attention?

heads in the sand?

www.reddit.com...

[–]Oxirix 487 points 7 hours ago
Interesting note, the investigator who was in charge of the curtis case, Raymond lemme, was found dead in a hotel during his investigation.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I remember last election, some of the republican electoral were told to change their votes from Ron Paul to Mcain....
Because he "couldn't win" anyways, to strengthen that party votes....

The Election process is pretty much like the political process once they get elected, a dog and pony show designed to divide Americans into two competing sides, where their arguments with one another in what is really a gamble on a 'race' convinces them that the 'race' has some honest value and end.

It doesn't. Even with a democractically controlled Congress no matter how much angry rhetoric they spewed about Bush War policies and others they would always sit down when it came time to vote, and give him precisely what he wanted.

Obama likewise is just four more years of George Bush with a large number of democrats cheering the same moves and policies in Obama simply because he is a democrat, and their man, and they voted for him, even though they would have decried it in Bush because he wasn't 'their' man and they didn't vote for him.

Meanwhile it's the corporations who write and decide most of the policies while just handing it off to the President and the Congress to put on some angry divisive show for us and to ram it threw after the finish distracting the people with the shouting at each other that the process is simply designed to distract people with.

Doesn't matter how loud you shout and even if it's a majority they government does not cater to the American people, in large part because they don't have too.

The only way we imagine we have to hold them to account is come election day in a process that really is rigged and manipulated from on high, from start to finish.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
oh my god
how/why is this not all over the place..well i guess we know why. that is how deep the conspiracy goes. he can name names and we never here about this..this is just going around now..i wonder what the govt officials in the room thought about all this..probably 'we better try to hide this or we are all dead'.

unless this guy is totaly making up things..how can anyone ever trust anything about the govt...how can anyone trust anything about the govt..how?!? where are the 'good guys' when they are needed..well, there are probably no 'good guys' any more.
its absolutly amazing to see the APATHY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
we were once a proud nation and now look at us..s in the sand, glued to video entertainment, low paying jobs, watching our 'elected' (i use that term in the loooooosest possible way) officials send our military around the world...we are nothing more than an 18th century colonial power, and we even suck at that. if you look up the word delusional, there should be a new entry for its definition: 'AMERICANS'

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You'll keep voting until "They" get the result they want! Electronic or paper based is irrelevant. Electronic systems are much easier to cheat, and paper based you get the "chads" or discarded due to the cross being slightly outside the box. You get ballot boxes delivered the day before elections, you get ballot boxes transferred by political aids and not by the duly designated authorities, and you get political parties completing postal votes on behalf of individuals.

Despite the problems outlined above the other problem is that there is so little to pick between the parties as to make the voting irrelevant. Whatever party is in power they are still beholden to the oil companies, the mega corporations, the crime syndicates, the men in grey, the alien reptilian overlords, or whatever, whoever, happens to be ruling the planet at the time.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Software programmer says US elections are rigged and that

US Representatives tried to pay him to rig their election vote counts.

Yeah, nevermind the idea of winning the confidence of the voters!

edit on 19-4-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join