It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Stratus9

damn, thats really messed up. bunch of cops beating a woman senselss for no reason...made me wanna tear then let some rage out on them. mindless, pointless and sensless.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I've posted a picture explaining things about voting machines vs. las vegas machines in the past. Las vegas machines need to be inpected and the programming code also. They can be randomly searched etc. but voting machines are closed and noone gets to inspect them.

[edit to add] Found the pic. Makes me wonder if this is outdated data? It's an old pic but I doubt anything has changed.

edit on 19/4/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
NO one is doing anything about it* of course, then our leaders are going to pull a bag over our heads. no wonder. the know us americans wont revolt or birng up violence to thier doorstep..so their gunna keep on doing things like this. no one even said a word to them. it made news..and thats as far as it will go, most of us will have forgotten within the hour or day: (

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Our own Gools nailed this back in 2004:Nice to get official confirmation.

S&F&

I was just about to link back to thread as well, good to see you still posting Soficrow.
Please take a look at the thread Soficrow linked to above, it's something I put quite a bit of time and research into and needs a bump from time to time. As long as our votes are counted by software, our electoral process is completely compromised. One poster asked why this is isn't all over the place, well it was, for years, and we did nothing to stop it.
The Diebold Factor

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by desert
We used to laugh at Communist nations reporting 99% support for a candidate. Here now, all we need is a machine to provide "enough votes" for a specific candidate to win, with the outcome still looking like an election result Americans are used to seeing.

51% is the new 99%

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Out of curiosity where was this taken at? what date / time? What court / hearing?

and Exit polls can differ significantly from the vote simply because an exit poll consists of a person yelling at voters when they come out, asking who they voted for. Nothing prevents the voter from lieing.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by Maxmars
I find it ironically stinging that even if the machines were not rigged, the Electoral College does the real voting..... the voting that "counts" anyway....

This is entirely true the Powers that Be do have a fail safe set up in the Electoral College where the Presidential vote is involved and the Republic was set up that way from day one.

The actualy voters who's votes do count, are in fact picked through a process of cronyism as well.

I guess Nancy is right after all !!

Pelosi Tells Students Elections Don’t Matter

Madame Pelosi made her comment during a speech at Tufts University in Massachusetts. She addressed establishment Republicans directly and told them to take back their party from upstart Tea Party activists. She said:

To my Republican friends: take back your party. So that it doesn’t matter so much who wins the election, because we have shared values about the education of our children, the growth of our economy, how we defend our country, our security and civil liberties, how we respect our seniors. Because there are so many things at risk right now — perhaps in another question I’ll go into them, if you want. But the fact is that elections shouldn’t matter as much as they do… But when it comes to a place where there doesn’t seem to be shared values then that can be problematic for the country, as I think you can see right now. (Emphasis added.)

www.prisonplanet.com...

See a video of Pelosi’s comments here.

www.mediaite.com...

see, She can't be all that bad.....can She ???

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It pains me to agree that Pelosi is right again! She warned us about what we would find in the Obamacare legislation and gave this subtle heads up regarding the election.. Perhaps she is a secret squirrel for the GOP after all

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Clint Curtis has an intresting background - Wikipedia
Company supposedly involved - Yang Enterprises

Yang industries has an intrestingly worded about page as well - About Yang Industries

Yang Enterprises, Inc. (YEI) is a high-technology woman-owned, small disadvantaged company built on a strong culture of ethics, integrity, and a quest for providing our customers the highest level of quality in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.

There are some issues surrounding his allegations that are not addressed, and wired actually noted some of these. The video leaves out the fact Mr. Curtis ran against Mr. Feeny, and lost - twice, in addition to lossing a bid in 2010.

In addition to the vote rigging allegation, he has been involved in a few other allegations dealing with illegal aliens, F-DOT and Yang enterprises.

Either or, an intresting story.

Initial allegations against Yang Enterprises and Tom Feeney

In 2001, Curtis first achieved public attention for a series of allegations against his former employer, Yang Enterprises, and against Tom Feeney, who was at that time serving as a Florida state legislator and as Yang's attorney and as Yang's lobbyist for local governments.

On May 10, 2001, shortly after leaving Yang and accepting a job with the Florida Department of Transportation, Curtis reported that Yang had overbilled the FDOT and hired an illegal alien.[3] Approximately a year later, on April 1, 2002, Curtis and his supervisor were both fired, allegedly for violating FDOT policies.[4] (Although Curtis's supervisor later settled a retailiation lawsuit brought relating to her firing, Curtis reports that he did not sue because he "missed the filing deadline.")[5] During that same year, Curtis's accusations against Yang were the subject of a series of articles in the Daytona Beach News-Journal.[6]

Yang Enterprises denied Curtis's allegations, and alleged that Curtis was a disgruntled former employee. According to the St. Petersburg Times, Curtis made his initial accusations against Yang one day after attorneys for Yang Enterprises questioned whether Curtis' employment with the FDOT violated a non-compete agreement and whether Curtis had taken a confidential computer program with him when he left Yang. According to the St. Petersburg Times, "Curtis said he would not have filed complaints about Yang if the company had not harassed him."[3] Curtis denies that he stole any software from Yang Enterprises, and as of August 10, 2006, a lawsuit between Yang and Curtis was ongoing in Leon County, Florida.[5]

Ultimately, Curtis' initial allegations led to mixed results:
After investigation, the Florida Department of Transportation demanded that Yang repay $97,000 in "questionable charges," but was unable to conclude whether Yang had engaged in intentional misconduct, largely because of poor recordkeeping and Yang's refusal to permit the FDOT to audit Yang's files directly during the course of litigation.
A Florida state investigation concluded that the employee Curtis accused of being an illegal alien was in fact in the country legally. However, as a result of an unrelated 1999 federal investigation, that employee pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of shipping anti-tank missile technology to China without proper records and received a fine of $100 and probation.[5]
Curtis's charges that then-state representative Tom Feeney improperly lobbied the Florida Department of Transportation on behalf of Yang, were considered, but ultimately rejected by the Florida State Commission on Ethics.[7]

In September 2004, Curtis self-published Just a fly on the wall, a book critical of the George W. Bush administration, Yang Enterprises, and Tom Feeney.,[5][8] In the edition of that book published before the 2004 election, Curtis focused on his earlier accusations against Yang, as well as accusations that Feeney used his influence with the Florida State government to Yang's benefit.,[3][5]

Vote Rigging -

Vote-rigging allegations

Curtis specifically alleged that:

At the behest of Rep. Tom Feeney, in September 2000, he was asked to write a program for a touchscreen voting machine that would make it possible to change the results of an election undetectably.[9] This technology, Curtis explained, could also be used in any electronic tabulation machine or scanner. Curtis assumed initially that this effort was aimed at detecting Democratic fraud, but later learned that it was intended to benefit the Republican Party.

West Palm Beach was named as an intended target, but famously used punched card ballots in the 2000 elections.

Curtis explained that the software could be used in any electronic tabulation machine or scanner. He spoke about this to the Conyers Voting Forum, after Conyers left the forum and turned over the dais on December 13, 2004.[10]

Feeneys Response to those allegations - Discrepancies in timeline.

Feeney's response to allegations

In 2005, Feeney responded to Curtis's allegations in a news article posted in the St. Petersburg Times. According to the newspaper, Feeney stated:
that he had no recollection of ever meeting Curtis or of discussing vote fraud with anyone;
that he could not have discussed a plan to commit fraud in touch screen voting machines in September or October 2000, as alleged by Curtis, because, "touch screen voting machines were not even contemplated until November 2000"; and
that although Curtis accused Feeney of a wide variety of misconduct in a 2004 book, Curtis never mentioned the alleged vote fraud scheme.[3]

He took and passed a polygraph test. These are not admissible in court because its not accurate (for those wondering why it was never brought up).

Investigations

On March 3, 2005, Curtis passed a polygraph test given by Tim Robinson, the retired chief polygraph operator and 20-year veteran of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. The polygraph was paid for by Kevin Walsh, a private investigator from Washington, D.C., who told the St. Petersburg Times that he had been hired to prove election fraud. Walsh refused to identify the client.[3] Curtis has stated that the test was based on all the allegations in the affidavit that was provided to Conyers' Voting Forum.[citation needed]

Coverage by wired -

Wired News

On December 13, 2004, Wired News reported on Curtis's allegations. After repeating Curtis's allegations, summarized above, and Yang Enterprises' denial of those allegations, Wired concluded that "it remains to be seen if any new investigations can uncover the truth". In particular:
Curtis originally stated that his employer, Yang Enterprises, specifically told him that he had been asked to develop code not to test voting security, but in order to commit vote fraud. "Her words were that it was needed to control the vote in West Palm Beach, Florida," Curtis said. "Once she said, 'We need to steal an election,' that put me back. I made it clear that I could not produce code that could do that and no one else should."
"[Curtis] claims he did later tell the CIA, the FBI, an investigator for Florida's Department of Transportation (Raymond Lemme), and a reporter for the Daytona Beach News-Journal about the voting issues when he gave them other information about Yang and Feeney. But so far this has not been corroborated. The FBI did not return calls for comment. The Department of Transportation investigator is dead" (Raymond Lemme was found dead. It was ruled a suicide. Curtis and Lemme's brother, among others, are convinced that it was murder[14]).
Wired also reported that "some details of Curtis' statements don't check out." For example, although Curtis originally stated that he was specifically informed that his code was to be used to falsify touch screen voting results in West Palm Beach in 2000 even though West Palm Beach did not use touch-screen voting machines at that time. Curtis responded that his code could have been used in other voting machines or in 2002.
Adam Stubblefield, a computer science graduate student who wrote a paper about Diebold's voting machines, told Wired that Curtis's code would not have been used in any voting machine, even assuming fraud, because (1) Curtis did not have access to any original voting machine source code, and (2) the code that Curtis claims to have written was "so trivial" that it would be easier to write new code than to try to incorporate Curtis's code into the actual voting machine.
Laura Zuckerman, a former reporter for the Daytona Beach News-Journal, told Wired that she worked closely with Curtis in 2002 to write several stories regarding Curtis's various charges against Yang Enterprises at the time, but that Curtis never discussed any alleged conspiracy to commit vote fraud.
However, Wired also noted that other accusations made by Curtis are "somewhat corroborated." For example, Wired was able to find a Florida Department of Transportation employee to support other charges made by Curtis against his former employer, Yang Enterprises, although most of those allegations have not led to formal charges. (Curtis alleges that Feeney has "squelched" the investigations). Wired also noted Curtis's willingness to make his allegations in a sworn affidavit and his offer to take a polygraph test "is what makes some believe him".[6]

edit on 19-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: added links, wiki info, company info, spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Obama likewise is just four more years of George Bush with a large number of democrats cheering the same moves and policies in Obama simply because he is a democrat, and their man, and they voted for him, even though they would have decried it in Bush because he wasn't 'their' man and they didn't vote for him.

I haven't visited the country since more than a year before the elections, since 2007, but I'm not sure your statement properly characterizes how the majority of Democrats feel about Obama. I could be wrong though.

I believe early on there was great hope Obama would bring about some necessary changes but instead has proven to be ineffectual. I believe from comments I read most feel something similar. I think Obama has been somewhat more innocuous than Bush but really is nothing more than Bush-light with some left-hand twists added.

I believe there really are few that continue to applaud Obama but are at best only glad there is not some other Bush brother or kin sitting in the Oval Office at present. I did bother me somewhat throughout Bush's terms I would hear the occasional gushing about Bush being the "greatest President ever" but really have not heard that at all in regard to Obama. I think a good many if not the majority of democrats feel Obama has been somewhat of a disappointment, though many still hold on to the idea he may yet redeem himself.

As I no longer live in the US and haven't for some time now I am not involved in US politics but I was last registered as a Republican, and prior to that a Libertarian. If I were to return to the US, which is unlikely it would be my choice, and once again registered to vote it would most likely be as a Democrat because of the diversity of viewpoints among the Democrats.

Though I had an opportunity to vote by absentee ballot overseas I did not take that opportunity. If I had and selected one of the two-party candidates, given the choices I probably would have selected Obama and likewise would be disappointed at this time. If, however, Ron Paul would have been his opponent he would have been my choice and I wonder if the stranglehold by TPTB would have created such limitations that I would be dissatisfied or disappointed with that selection. Does POTUS really carry enough power to do what a man would believe is well and right and good?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

First I have to say your avatar picture looks like my Brother in law who was born in guess where? Michoagan!

I remain firmly convinced that the elections are rigged in several ways, including the pre-selection of candidates prior to the primaries by powerful and vested interests who tap them to run.

While occassionally a grass roots politician on a shoe string budget makes a splash, the amount of money it takes to run for anything but a local political office is really obscene.

This makes it much like Horse Racing the Sport of Kings where you have to have a lot of money to buy the best stock, trainers, and jockeys to have a chance of winning.

So honestly even without the use of software, I feel most elections are already rigged prior to anyone voting as exceedingly rich men, select, groom, and buy candidates to run in the elections.

What are you actually voting on? More or less the right to call someone Master, who no matter how high up in Political office they get have someone they call Master behind the scenes that they are beholden too.

By the way man, forgive your sister, it's not her fault, she was young and naive!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
S+F

As old as this may be its nice to be able to start a better spread of the word about how things work around here in the US.

But on the downer side, myself and the rest of american society are f*****. Its going to take so many people to rally together to actually do something about this.

Politicians in court or Gang leaders in prison. The plan still gets carried out.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
If our votes don't count our government is illegal and has been since 2000.

Wow, I don't believe you are wrong
but the way you worded it sounds scary

since 2000? i think you meant since the 80s and since Ronald Reagan ever since the elites have been running the country along with bill Clinton.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Great pic PsykoOps:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa9b62efca25.jpg[/atsimg]

And don't forget The Diebold Factor

Great work guys! Don't quit, kay?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Considering that software to count votes should be phenomenally easy to write, and that ANY public voting machine should have transparent code, I cannot believe ANYONE bought the "we must keep our code proprietary" creppola spewed by Diebold, et al.

I have been following the Diebold creppola since the 2000 election on Blackboxvoting.org

Anyone who wants to know just how corrupt our voting system is just has to research the trail of Diebold.

There was an Australian (I believe) company that produced a voting machine with paper receipt - - something like 3 times cheaper then the Diebold machines. But of course they were rejected.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This should come as no surprise considering that the printed results were reporting as varying from the on-screen results during the 2000 elections and all kinds of similar nonsense that no one should have ever been saying.

The 2000 and 2004 elections marked the first time electronic machines were being used in such a wide-spread manner. Diebold was one company producing these machines, whose software they also "accidentally" leaked to the public shortly before the elections, imo just so they'd have an excuse to fall back on, like a parachute, if they were really busted for manipulating the results.

The electoral college should be done away with too.

edit on 19-4-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

To be fair to Nancy Pelosi (whom i wholly despise), that isn't what she said. What she is saying is that there should be enough commonality among Americans that when election time rolls around there isn't violence and bloodshed.

Of course, that isn't to say that I agree with her. As a blanket statement, that is wrong. But I do understand the overall sentiment that America has lost cohesiveness. The People are dumb enough to have been divided over political ideology. Which is funny when you think about it. We like to fancy ourselves as advanced creatures with refined culture. yet nothing has changed. We are still manipulated in the exact same ways, by the off spring of the exact same people.

We are merely a hairs breadth from cave dwelling primates, regardless of any illusions we may hold to the contrary.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
wow this is pretty damning indeed! I figured the elections were rigged somehow but I always thought it was paranoia but damn! When was this recorded? Why hasn't this been getting any attention?

So many questions and yet people aren't asking.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The problem is that there is a second possibility here, that this person is lying and it happened the other way around. All we have is his testimony.

In the end though, it screams to me that we need to go back to physical ballots and all voters showing ID's. These machines are not the only problem here. Remember you have Illegals and Felons voting for the Democrats as well. If this is happening on one side, it's happening on the other side I'm sure.

I'd imagine this resurfaced as part of the Obama campaign. I doubt it's an accident the story resurfaced now.

I also find it quite convenient he talks about the code being able to basically clean up after itself and there would be no way to prove it existed.

I'll leave it at I don't trust either Party for a moment and often things are the reverse of what they seem to be.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Did anyone else click on the show more -

9/11 george bush rigged polls fraud elections alternative vote av bin laden war of terror Libya massacre revolution resistance Fighters Zintan Protest Mesrata Benghazi Gaddafi Revolution Bayida Tubruq Al Beida LIBYA Bahrain Army Massacre government Torture Police Abdullah Saudi uprising demonstrators Uprising Karzakan Iran 25Bahman Tehran Egypt Tunisia Khamenei 14Feb Mahmoud Ahmadinejad FBI US Government Wikileaks Tahrir Square Resistance Cairo Hospital Solidarity freedom Muammar Gaddafi: I am still in Libya Kadhafi wmd ليبيا مقاومة الثورة مذبحة المقاتلون Zintan الاحتجاج Mesrata بنغازي القذافي الثورة Bayida طبرق ليبيا البحرين آل غوز الجيش مذبحة الحكومة التعذيب الشرطة المتظاهرين عبد الله السعودي الانتفاضة انتفاضة كرزكان ايران طهران 25Bahman مصر تونس خامنئي 14Feb محمود أحمدي نجاد مكتب التحقيقات الفدرالي الولايات المتحدة حكومة ويكيلياكس المقاومة ميدان التحرير القاهرة مستشفى التضامن حرية معمر القذافي : ما زلت في ليبيا القذافي

بوتفليقة تونس إنتفاضة حسني مبارك حرق العراق العرب الإسلام إسرائيل مصر القاهرة مصر الجزائر المغرب تونس الكويت دبي الإمارات قطر السودان البحرين لبنان فلسطين الأردن عمان ليبيا ا سوريا العراق العرب الخبر الأسبوعي الجزيرة العربية كرة القدم العاصمة القاهرة اليوم المغرب العار تونس الساحل الترجي الإفريقي علاء مبارك، محمود ياسين، محمود عبدالعزيز، حسين فهمي، صلاح السعدانى، يسرى، فيفي عبده، إلهام شهين، ميدو، شعبان عبدالرحيم، شريف منير، تامر حسنى، مرتضى منصور، محمد فؤاد، ماجد المصرى ، محمد سعد، محمد عطية, أحمد السقا، يوسف شعبان، محمح صبحي، زينة، إسعاد يونس، إبراهيم حسن, أحمد مكي، حكيم، هيثم شاكر، ،إيهاب توفيق، خالد الغندور،مصطفي عبده، مدحت شلبى، عمرو أديب, أحمد موسى، سمير زاهر أحمد بدير، فتحي عبد الوهاب، أحمد أدم، نهال عنبر، محمد حماقي،تامر البسيوني، إبراهيم حجازي، سعد الصغير، مصطفي البكري، ريهام سعيد و البنانيتين هيفاء وهبي و نانسي عجرم مصر ليبيا دوار اللؤلؤة الرياض جدة حائل نجران رقص كرة قدم معلاية ال سلول النظام الملك محمد السادس Palestine Gaza
الجمعة 18/3 استشهاد شباب معتصمين بأيدي قناصة
koran quran qu'ran pastor jones burning saudi arabia iran

Thankyou to TheTruthPusher

That adds a whole new element as to the reason this is coming up now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join