It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: A Conspiracy Against Conspiracy Theorists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't see what's wrong with that, a lot of conspiracy theorists are delusional morons who like being a part of some secret fan club.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by robyn
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Thank you for that; you actually made me smle.

I think it takes courage to post on these forums when it is very possible that we are being monitored and recorded.

Also, on second and third thoughts.

We, here on earth, have a situation where ignorance and stupidity are running ram-pet. (Please excuse my own personal ignorance with the spelling and proper use of grammar). One only has to look at TV or the News Paper to see how stupid some folks have become, oh yes, the plot is working. And when that one little bright star appears, every possible trick or ploy is used to diminish the intensity of that soul. Identify, monitor, and extinguish if possible, seems to be the standard. Keep people separated and left with a hopelessness that will lead to theirs, and eventually global demise.

The Human society is not much different than the way the Human brain works. Each brain cell must have contact with as many other cells as possible for it to process information and to turn that information into something useful, and I might add, honest. Our monitors I'm certain, understand this and have every intention of keeping those brain cells separated and in essence, keeping them useless. The same is true in society.

Each one of us has something to offer to the complete collective if we are only allowed to contribute, in a honest setting. But that seems to be the problem, we are not allowed to do this because of, not only the restrictions of the "monitors", but also self imposed limitations we feel are necessary for the overall good. A individual can go a awful long way in putting information together, but even at that, the world is not one person, and many many others are required to complete the thought to its ultimate conclusion. One idea, one thought, one inspiration, sometimes, is all that is needed to start the ball rolling. And once it starts, it would take heaven, and hell, to stop it. But I'm certain this type of thinking is not new.

Not knowing certain types of subjects limits me greatly in my ability to process further, or to unlock other truths. Its kind of like this.

Yes Mr President, you cant get fooled again, nor I.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well we could have seen an end to conspiracy theorists but our governments DON'T DO what they are supposed to and then THEY HIDE what they actually do behind lies...which leaves no other choice!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Ask yourself, what's the point?
I'm serious, what's the point of hiding the truth, or making up some gayass story.

Anyone with poor mental health with find conspiracies everywhere they look, even ats members, their friends and family. Eventually these people, keep to themselves, believing everyone is out to get them.

When the truth is, none of us are important or matter. No one of us, has magical powers or alien buddies, and no one of us is a saviour from god. Simply wishing, and allowing their imaginations to consume them.

You can pretend aliens are working for us gov, but really that seems to me an idea, made by government officials to give the idea, that the states are all powerful, it's really about ego.

Or 911 no matter the evidence you people see, it's always a lie to you. Some attempt to make your lives more interesting. This is what happens when people are raised off tv, they come to believe everything is meant to connect and be exciting. How I pity them, never finding peace, always assuming something bad is happening.

Since our ancestors, we have always lied to ourselves, trying to believe what isn't there. Most crave for power and never find it, so develop some theory about the tptb to discredit their efforts.

Everyone of you, including myself. All crave power, it is the greedy aspect of our primitive nature, something that must be overcome.

We are not free of delusion, anyone even those with great political power, such as tyrannical rulers in the middle east, they crave power so much they reform their people's religious beliefs to never question tyranny, and to hate western society.

Greed as spread far, but everything dies eventually. Evolution might kill our biggest weakness

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

So do you want a state that doesn't allow you free expression or free thought? Why can't they just let us live the way we want to live without infringing on another's basic human rights?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You have a good number of truths in what you say, it is undeniable to those who have at least two brain cells left. This is said with great respect.

Everyone of you, including myself. All crave power, it is the greedy aspect of our primitive nature, something that must be overcome.
I am no different, I want the power to change and control my destiny, and the destiny of this world. Should that be changed?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by atsmem1980

I understand the dilemma you suggest. I even suspect many of these government types have allowed themselves to believe they have no alternatives available to them. And to them if they are so tired of lying for a living then they might want to consider "If their is a will, then there is a way". And from my experience there is always a "Way".
This video is from another thread, but just as relevant here. God, I love this video.

The Marines put it best "Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome".

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

So ask yourself what governments are so dam afraid of then, that they go to all kinds of lengths because, "something might happen".

And they make up all kinds of "gayass stories" on a daily basis, but you of course find that normal.

Almost every dam show on tv is a made up crock of crap, but that does not bother you either.

I find it hilarious that you think people are scared out of there minds thinking everything is a conspiracy...quite the opposite, it is the Ones that think conspiracies are nonsense that are the fearful ones, and it truly makes me laugh.
edit on 20-4-2011 by GrinchNoMore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The old way to destroy individuals that made public statements against the government's (or its string pullers) wishes were character assassinated. Can't do that too much today because its not individuals but thousands of ordinary people on their computers telling each other how they feel about things and joinging up. As English we don't really go in for demonstrations that much. Our trade unions did a bit but not a lot till recently when we have demonstrated ot only on the G8 but also against Israel and the flotilla and Gaza.

If you look at the profile of a lot of these people who want things like freedom of speech shut down especially in the USA and Europe their hold dual passports. With this duality you have split loyalties, and its not unreasonable to think their loyalties lie closer to a country outside the USA and Europe due to a binding religious closeness.

Its because of this when I first heard of the War against Iraq I couldn't believe it until I suddenly realized that there was only 1 country near enough to Iraq to be regularly hit by rockets. The USA and Europe weren't, so our soldiers we sent to the Gulf and whom have come back and are suffering Gulf Syndrome were not fighting to defend or protect our countries except obviously a portion of Iraq's oil, which I don't doubt we bought through nefarius means anyway.. When I looked at the background of the men urging the Iraq war, I couldn't help noticing how many of them held or were eligible to hold similar dual passports. I actually wondered with a rising sense of fury and gritted teeth, if when our soldiers marched off to the wars our countries have been inveigled into fighting, if, from their safe desks they quietly hummed 'Onward Christian Soldiers?'

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
That's what they want.

They're trying to tie terrorists and conspiracy theorists together so people think that conspiracy theorists..are the terrorists!

But they failed...miserably!

Their technique is flawed.Why would the "terrorists" be asking for a NEW investigation into 9/11,so they can catch the "terrorists"?Since when do criminals rat on themselves?

To them it's just talk so what are they afraid of?If they are innocent then they have nothing to worry about..right?Attacking conspiracy theorists proves their guilt!Don't they have bigger fish to fry?

Their lies are a threat to national security..the people who run the government are a threat to national security!People who start wars for no reason are a threat to national security!People who talk bad and make a few videos are NOT a threat to national security!So they can take that lame excuse and shove it up their..vagina's!

What are they afraid of?..a few youtube videos?Like I said if they're innocent then they have nothing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfed

If you have been here for some time, why does it say in your mini profile that you just registered as a member yesterday on 4/20/2011?

And why are you SPAMMING ads for online games?
edit on 21-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Lol If I was the king of the world.

I would try to make everyone like the author.

A good slave.

I'm a researcher. The scientific method and all that derives from it are explanations for how things work in this world.

I don't believe in God because there is no evidence.

For things like 9/11, however, there IS evidence.

I DO believe that the official story of 9/11 was not consistent with the various events that happened on that day.

I DO believe that Iraq was invaded by using 9/11 as an excuse. You have no idea how much this pisses me off.
edit on 4/21/2011 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

I agree with you except for the part where you said there is no evidence for the existence of God.

I suppose it all depends on your definition of God and your personal experiences.

Regardless, TPTB seem to value and worship money more than human life, God or freedom.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You can't really even test for God.

But you can test a conspiracy theory.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

God and religion are a very personal subject for most people and I have no intention of trying to change anyones personal beliefs. You're free to believe whatever you wish to believe.

I agree with you that it would be very hard to prove the existence of God. My personal definition of God is not that of some supreme being. I look at it as more of a Universal force of nature that connects all things to each other.

I think that the ideas expressed by anybody even religious extremists and conspiracy theorists should be respected, objectively considered and investigated. Our right to free speech and freedom of the press should not be infringed upon by governments. In the same way that religion should not be infiltrated by governments or aggressively challenged by people who hold different or opposing beliefs.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I found this video posted in another thread today. It seems that the Army Corps of Engineers has it's own team of dis info agent debunkers going to work.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You could also say its possible that they would treat a conspiracy theorists as a slanderer also. when you speak of some one or something it is considered slander. would it not be plausible to say they could treat a theorists that way any thing to put a stop to the questions being asked

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think the most worrying part of the document posted was the way they say conspiracy theorist and extremist in the same sentence like they are the same thing. It's not much of a jump from extremist to cyber terrorist.

So if I follow from there with my usually flawed logic, could we be held indefinatley for being a conspiracy theorist, or even taking it to the extreme just disagreeing with what the government tells us ?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustXeno
I think the most worrying part of the document posted was the way they say conspiracy theorist and extremist in the same sentence like they are the same thing. It's not much of a jump from extremist to cyber terrorist.

So if I follow from there with my usually flawed logic, could we be held indefinatley for being a conspiracy theorist, or even taking it to the extreme just disagreeing with what the government tells us ?

Yeah, kinda like how the SPLC and ADL label all God-fearing, blue-blooded Americans as terrorists and threats to national security!.....get the picture?! God help us!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join