It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: A Conspiracy Against Conspiracy Theorists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torgo
Yet again, George Carlin said it best:

edit on 19-4-2011 by Torgo because: (no reason given)
George, George, George. Spoken like a true revolutionary. What did the British call our founding fathers?

To change the subject, targeting is absolutely critical if you plan to hitting the bull-eyes. And you must plan it out if you have any expectations of success.

Counter dis-info agents? I see them every day.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Like i said in another thread.... they reveal this stuff in the open whatever event may be coming. the tv show 'the event' is 1 example. Tonights episode Sophia mentioned a NEW ORDER and the extermination of 75 percent of the world populace. The presidential character is black. You folks need to crank up your paranoia radars. Skepticism, deductive reasoning,or whats that high brow term you all use here??? oh yeah 'deny ignorance'...all these forms of denial may kill most of us off if you dont wake the f up...and in a hurry.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Oh yes definitely all kinds of people on conspiracy sites from all over the place and a whole bunch of interests, the USA government and there dis info people are really not the only ones, pretty much any interested party you can think of, has people or are themselves looking up at these conspiracy sites and theories, especially now that the conspiracy theme has kicked up a notch, things will start to get a little hepatic around this part of the net. But then again when was it ever not heptic and a little crazy around this part of the net.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What a terrifying "investigation". Any attack from the government on conspiracy theorists/believers/truth seekers is a BLATANT attack on our right of Free Speech.

"They" are testing the waters. They will try to paint us as terrorists & extremists, to get the sheeple to form a negative image of us.

What can we do about it? Start talking to friends and family about some of the more easily processed theories, get the word out, try to "wake" others up (even if its just in the smallest way).

God save us.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thank you for your excellent posts.

Abraham Lincoln said, "A house divided against itself cannot stand." I am completely outraged and dismayed by Mr. Obama and Co.'s deliberate attempts to divide our country into "rich" v. "poor" (both of which are highly subjective perceptions)

How dare they attempt to pitt American against American. The unrelenting double-speak is literally mind bogeling and I believe it is meant to cause cognitive disonance thereby overwhelming and cinfusing anyone in ear shot.

He may in fact have been born in Hawai but IMO the birther issue resonates with many because they feel in their bones that something is not quite right here. He seems quite unAmerican no matter how flowery the rhetoric. A leader of a republic with the best interests of its all its free citizens at heart does not speak or behave in the way Mr. Obama does.

I am old enough to remember liberty. I think at this point we need to pray for Divine intervention.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
One other thing,,,,they could always do a terror attack kill 500 so people and say someone like Alex Jones did it. that would be plenty to get the ball rolling

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by robyn

I am old enough to remember liberty. I think at this point we need to pray for Divine intervention.
Yep, me too. But, if enough people are thinking the same thing, at the same time....................you don't suppose? He might hear?

The divine plan, I suppose, has never changed, and is on course. I think its just a matter of implementation.

One thing for sure, if you believe in a Divine force..............

I just wouldn't worry too much.
edit on 19-4-2011 by All Seeing Eye because: add video

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
dear mr sunstein:

calm down there's no conspiracy theorists. relax, watch another tv show. why on earth would somebody waste their time theorizing conspiracies.

nothing to see here folks.

carry on.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I highly recommend this video series from Max Igan

The Calling Part 1 of 8

Part 2 of 8

Part 3 of 8

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Thank you for that; you actually made me smle.

I think it takes courage to post on these forums when it is very possible that we are being monitored and recorded.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by robyn
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Thank you for that; you actually made me smle.

I think it takes courage to post on these forums when it is very possible that we are being monitored and recorded.

I look at it like this, I'm not courageous, that's someone ducking bullets on the battle field, Ive just lost my fear of it all. I know what the world is, and I know what it could be. Let them monitors figure that out lol lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
It doesn't matter if the conspiracy is total bulls**t or truth, the SECOND the Government starts silencing the peoples ideas is the second that it should be dismantled. Governments should rule by the consent of its people, not with threats, infiltration and fear.

Peace~

Exactly! The whole point of the exercise is to create fear in the people so they won't talk, and to keep the masses from becoming informed. Our Founding Fathers had a reason for promoting Free Speech!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The best way the government can combat conspiracy theories is to have a transparent and free flow of information and facts about what is being discussed in conspiracy websites.

With that, then the only conspiracy theories left will be the truely wacky claims that the truth seekers will slam down anyhow...no government concern required.

As far as them monitoring for dangerous activity...well, thats not a bad idea...lets face it, there is a small percent of conspiracy theorists that are paranoid, delusional, and violent that will end up getting people killed.

however, that is a very small percent...still, its worthwhile to keep an eye on the more unstable conspiracy theories out there to make sure freedom of speech doesn't turn into plotting to kill.

But ya, best to just nip it in the bud and stop with the secrecy and in some cases, flat out lies...the people can handle the truth

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
This is part of a long term agenda to criminalize/demonize conspiracy theorists and the alternative media community.

I believe WikiLeaks was a false flag designed to give the conspiracy community a face/scapegoat.

Those FEMA camps they've been secretly building are for us.

I urge everyone to check out the Charles forum on Project Avalon's message board.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Here's a few interesting articles

Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy theories that turned out to be true

Alternative Top 10 list

edit on 20-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add link

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

They're going to fill up all the FEMA camps with conspiracy theorists and then punish us according to our favorite topics.

The anti Monsanto people will be genetically altered and then turned into tomatoes and cow feed

The UFO / Alien believers will all be probed and then cast off into space

The 9/11 truthers will all be groped by TSA officers and put onto airplanes to be used in the next false flag event.

The chemtrailers will all be infected with pathogens and then gased

The anti NWO people will just be shot on site

And the rest of us will be sent to the grey area or the skunks works to be made into slaves and dis info agents.

edit on 19-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit

Mat, Mat, Mat.... you need to get the right game plan here:

Yes the UFO buffs will be anal probed to death to prove the false flag project blue-beam alien invasion....

But the MK ULTRA people will be mind controlled and sent back out as disinformation agents.

The NWO people will be made into slaves to be led around by their masters...

The Chemies will be put to work mixing the toxic fuel mixtures...

The 9/11 turthers will have explosives strapped to thier body and dumped in public areas so they can be called "terrorists suicide bombers" when remote detonated...

And Monsanto ALWAYS needs human experiments to test the effects of their frankenfood... the sterility rate is not fast enough, it's three generations in rats, they need it faster!

FEMA camps are from the sheeple who believe the news. Non of us conspiracists would be dumb enough to believe that it was for our own good that we be rounded up and put in pens...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
u do know ole chap that Sunstein
is the one who brained the idea
of the wikileaks takeover right ???

His wife Susan Powers is also
the author of the
"Responsibility 2 Protect"
crap in the UN....

Thats why barry had to wait
on his marching orders for the
stupidity that is Libya.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

In this paper, he was only "arguing" his opinion. (I got that straight from the article.)

Let him make all the little arguments he wants.

He probably just wants to get his name in the papers.

You shouldnt underestimate sunstein.

As one of barries men, he has all the

leverage he needs to make things happen.

Take him at his word.

He's a criminal...not a liar.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorists combined with the Internet, threaten the absolute control of the media and the subsequent control of the people. Plain and Simple.

How do you think Adolph Hitler gained such power over the Germans ?

1.) Providing jobs to the millions of Unemployed albeit building weapons of war.
2.) By absolute control of the Media.
3.) Eliminating all opposition.

There was only one state sanctioned News source. IF you were caught listening to any news source outside of that sanctioned by the Nazi party. You were arrested immediately.

Shades of Nazi Germany ?

As I recently posted, our media is all controlled by the same financial groups that own our FED. AND who backed Obama financially as well.

Are we remotely surprised that Cass Sunstein is on Obama's appointee list and now his wife ?

Take a look at the Obama administration and how many Zionists were installed after Obama was made POTUS.

The most recent being Supreme Court justice Elena Kagan.

This is exactly how Hitler maintained power over the German people.
By silencing the outspoken ones who sought and spoke the the truth.

Even here on ATS we already know who the paid Conspiracy dismemberment squad consists of.
And at the same time, there are at least a dozen internet trackers monitoring your activities here by topic.

So they already know who you are as well as to what you subscribe.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
One other thing,,,,they could always do a terror attack kill 500 so people and say someone like Alex Jones did it. that would be plenty to get the ball rolling

false flag is thier favorite method. Then convenient frame ups/patsies. People are too gullible to really see it for what it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join