It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Warning: A Conspiracy Against Conspiracy Theorists

page: 3
83
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am the only conspiracy theorist on this site. Everybody else just repeats other people's theories. When I come up with a theory everybody asks for a source. I am the source, you sheep. So I am the only one here who theorizes, the rest of you are safe.




posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Little do they know that their inability to be transparent is what fuels conspiracy theorist's.

Cass is just a small pawn in a larger game. It's understandable that he's left out of the loop and has no clue about what really goes on.

With a government that secretly and tests people without their knowledge, it's no wonder we think the way we do about gov.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I am the only one here who theorizes, the rest of you are safe.


Brilliant!



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueInstinct
So basically we're expected to not question the Government. As what ever they say is the truth and they're always right.

Sounds to me like they don't want us to think!


Yes, question. Yes, discern the truth. The problem is, they want "us" to think; but they want "us" to think "like" they do. But, what if, they are wrong or biased? For every nay-sayer, there is a truth-sayer.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So Cass Sunstein thinks that people have to be told what they can talk about and freedom of speech is a political destabalizer.

I don't know this gentleman, neither to do I wish to. Freedom of speech on the internet is the means of getting information out before censorship can take place, so its the one thing the ordinary man needs to protect his rights on, more than pretty much anything else. Its the fact that our rights have been deliberagtely eroded since things have happened that by thei evidence raise the question of were they aided false flags by a few countries who cooperate probably more than is good for their peoples.

I think it a real cheek of some Jewish Gentleman to think that our right to freedom of speech to question certain situations when we think governments are lying to us, or behaving in a manner affecting human rights or financial shennanigans should be hushed up. He is welcome to do that to other Jewish people if he thinks it will work on them, I know they would be as outraged as I am.

There is a lot of dissatisfaction over things that look suspicious like, Princess Diana's Death, 9/11, the London Bombings, Iraq War, the oil companies, world's wealth held in too few hands due, money laundering by big business into tax havens like Vodaphone and Belgiun. the Polish government's plane crash, Angelica Merkel's helecopter's rotary blade failure. There is so much I suspect it would be hard to catch up on.

I think people who openly talk about banning other people 's thinking and rights need to face the people whose lives they seek to interfere in. They are far more dangerous than the honest people they conspire against. People have a right when asked to vote to know about the involvement of conspiracy in their lives, because men like Cass will have conspired to get himself into a position within government or,, have a strong link into the ears of governments he wishes to influence to get his ideas passed into litigation that rules millions of lives..

As a world, we don't need the Cass's interfering input into our lives because if our governments do gthe job they are elected to do openly and honestly there would be no conspiracies.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

He's too damned busy writing paper after paper.

I would travel abroad, do some field research, watch the mainstream media news, and whatever else is left after that is ruled-out, is possibly the truth, but question that because it might be some crazy propaganda nut out there telling lies.

Then, Google it on the internet, read-through all of the top search results and close your eyes and pick-one. After that, surf to AboveTopSecret, and deny the ignorance you found everywhere else and maybe you can actualize that hidden-urge to read about how the sublime can actually manifest in an otherwise hum-drum existence.

I'd be careful about what labels we all stick-on to things and theories, because the internet will probably prove us all wrong and right at the same time.

And they say God doesn't have a sense of humor...LMAO!!!




Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
Little do they know that their inability to be transparent is what fuels conspiracy theorist's.

Cass is just a small pawn in a larger game. It's understandable that he's left out of the loop and has no clue about what really goes on.

With a government that secretly and tests people without their knowledge, it's no wonder we think the way we do about gov.


edit on 19-4-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Linda, you have a major point. The rationale of "compartmentalizing information" from times passed, is what fuels the conspiracy theorists. And this can be said of the old media, as well. But this is "New Media," and predicting how the masses will react with the convergence of technology, is hard to define and predict.

The major disadvantage of converging technology is one where a population can be manipulated by social engineering, as a norm; and propaganda can run amok and create decades of damage. It takes time to wipe-out the bias of propaganda. Remember "Reefer Madness," which was reported in the early 1900's, to cause people of ethnic-origin, to rape and pillage, from taking a drug, which we know now, plainly doesn't have the same effect. I think Hitler and "Reefer Madness," were the best examples of a use of propaganda to date in history.

You can see or think the inference, due to this possibly being used over a wide-area of topics, but the use of it is demeaning and causes literal social damage to any group or society. As the speed of information transmission increases, and is accessible to more people, the existence and use of propaganda should be challenged in all its forms by all who encounter it. Truth will keep you credible and in-taking the "High Road," will elevate a person from propagating falsehoods. It has been said before, "Thou shalt not lie," and in this writer's opinion, is the best course of thinking and action.

When I will start to worry is when any law passed cannot be repealed and the efforts of people together cannot effectively initiate a process of repeal of any law passed, is hindered or prevented. When this happens, I'll no longer consider myself living in a democracy. I believe we are on the razor's edge, right now, and we'd better walk a fine-line and start paying very close attention to matters of financial and political concern. Also, the projected cost of running for any office, can be extreme as to inhibit running entirely; and that's another thing that disturbs me.


Originally posted by Lynda101
So Cass Sunstein thinks that people have to be told what they can talk about and freedom of speech is a political destabalizer.

I don't know this gentleman, neither to do I wish to. Freedom of speech on the internet is the means of getting information out before censorship can take place, so its the one thing the ordinary man needs to protect his rights on, more than pretty much anything else. Its the fact that our rights have been deliberagtely eroded since things have happened that by thei evidence raise the question of were they aided false flags by a few countries who cooperate probably more than is good for their peoples.

I think it a real cheek of some Jewish Gentleman to think that our right to freedom of speech to question certain situations when we think governments are lying to us, or behaving in a manner affecting human rights or financial shennanigans should be hushed up. He is welcome to do that to other Jewish people if he thinks it will work on them, I know they would be as outraged as I am.

There is a lot of dissatisfaction over things that look suspicious like, Princess Diana's Death, 9/11, the London Bombings, Iraq War, the oil companies, world's wealth held in too few hands due, money laundering by big business into tax havens like Vodaphone and Belgiun. the Polish government's plane crash, Angelica Merkel's helecopter's rotary blade failure. There is so much I suspect it would be hard to catch up on.

I think people who openly talk about banning other people 's thinking and rights need to face the people whose lives they seek to interfere in. They are far more dangerous than the honest people they conspire against. People have a right when asked to vote to know about the involvement of conspiracy in their lives, because men like Cass will have conspired to get himself into a position within government or,, have a strong link into the ears of governments he wishes to influence to get his ideas passed into litigation that rules millions of lives..

As a world, we don't need the Cass's interfering input into our lives because if our governments do gthe job they are elected to do openly and honestly there would be no conspiracies.

edit on 19-4-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
DEAR CIA,

F*&K YOU




posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


If you did not know that MLK was killed by CIA then your not paying attention. JFK, RFK, JFK jr. Malcolm X, MLK. and hundreds more were killed by the evil regime still in charge.

It is very easy to reseach. Please educate yourself before the info is pulled from the web and people are killed for mentioning it. Kissinger, Soros, Zeignov Brezinski, and Sunstein are as evil as they come. Hitler would blush thinking of those evil bastards.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah
 


Your right. You hit the nail on the head. Both sides are controlled by the Royal Bloodlines. Obama is a puppet the same as his cousin Bush. I love your AV. Looks like the guy who is in the commercials with Uriah Faber.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I pretty much agreed with that whole article...




posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
As a long time member of ATS, I agree with the reports! (and some of the posts in this thread do nothing to dispell such a notion)

Of course, not all conspiracists are dangerous. Not all are even wrong. The problem is working out which ones are and which are not.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah
 


I totally agree.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude
 


I'm sorta new to this site but be glad to read some of your CT'S. I do need some sort of facts that the theory is based upon.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by earthdude
 


I'm sorta new to this site but be glad to read some of your CT'S. I do need some sort of facts that the theory is based upon.


Is this like the ministry of truth off of 1984?



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
When I read all about this, I thought something might be up for you ...



You already knew it's best just to forget about all that nasty history on issues ...



Because there's really nothing to talk about, or make of it.



Everything is fine and is going as planned, cheer up.



Our technology needs years to catch up to what people erroneously believe it's capable of.



Please allow our agents to handle the matter; fragile minds will be relieved knowing they should end up resulting in this.



And, next time you feel the need to jump into one of those nasty "conspiracies", remember.




posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex
 


Lets take it a step beyond what you imagine. I say this is preplanned. It is called the Backlash which was an illuminati playing card created before Obama got elected. The card shows a guy who looks like Obama standing behind the podium with eggs thrown at him.

this is all preplanned just like 911, Gulf Coast Oil false flag, 7-7-05 London false flag, JFK.

Study the Royal Bloodlines and you will no longer have doubts about the Evil these bloodlines create.

BTW both parties are controlled. The Presidents are all related. Very simple to research. No conspiracy theories at all. It is the truth.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if the conspiracy is total bulls**t or truth, the SECOND the Government starts silencing the peoples ideas is the second that it should be dismantled. Governments should rule by the consent of its people, not with threats, infiltration and fear.

Peace~



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing
 


If you enjoy CTs more and more, then you are awakening. If you are looking for proof first before you research it yourself, than you are still locked in lies and corruption. No one is going to give you proof. As soon as you research each of the CTs that peak your interest, you will be able to tell very quick which ones are Disinfo and which are not.

Best place to find out about the Elite is to look at the symbology of Washington DC, Vatican, and the Royal Families private Section of Earth. If you figure out who they are then the other CTs are simple to unravel.

If you sit down and pick 911 to dissect, you may be lost because you dont know the real Elite Bloodlines and their purpose. Also Study the Georgia Guidestones. Those stones reveal secrets that most overlook and probably many more than any of us realize.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by Moonsouljah
 


On some things he says I agree but this is not one of them. Cass should do his own research into some of the theories mentioned above. Those theories are what America is all about. The freedom of free speech and the duty to question our government is what makes us Americans. The writing he wrote was from 2008 I think. Old hat.


There's a difference between being a rational skeptic and being a conspiracy theorist.



new topics

top topics



 
83
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join