It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: A Conspiracy Against Conspiracy Theorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This goes way deeper than just Sunstein's talk about conspiracy theorists. It's part of a broader trend with all those Obama surrounds himself with. Idea's involving controlling speech and even news reporting are common among Obama's little gang.

There is this guy named Glenn Beck who has been speaking about all of this for some time now. I don't watch him much, but he talks about the same things discussed here. We all know how enthusiastic the Beck haters are here and I often wonder if they are here as part of what Sunstein and others have discussed. Some of the Beck Haters may well be Sunstein or Obama supporters following marching orders.

Now the talk is changing to controlling what foods we may or may not buy. Again from Sunstein. Again ignored by the Liberal Media.

What is happening here is a small minority of Americans, who control the White House currently and the Education system are dead set on controlling us in a "1984" style Orwellian government. These people are classic Narcissists. Their thought process is, I'm smarter than most people, therefore I need to control them for their own good. Very much like the logic behind the former Soviet Union and that mindset. Leaning also towards the Chinese idea that individual rights take second place always and there are no rights we are born with.

The Constitution is a thorn in their sides in fact. It's ironic most are themselves Constitutional Law experts. I think it's no accident their chosen profession. To destroy the Constitution is easier if your an expert on it. To remake the US in their image, with them in complete control requires they approach it exactly as they have.

These Alinsky loving Progressives are every bit as dangerous as the war mongering Far Right. Both extremes pose equal danger to us and our way of life. Anyone who has by now not realized that Obama's goal is to recreate us in the image of Progressive European governments is blind, deaf and very, very dumb in fact. Even his followers know it, but lying is considered OK to do by these folk who wish to control every aspect of our lives, with them in powerful positions lavishing in wealth and power.

You should take time to gather what you can of Sunstein's comments on any topic to understand Obama fully. Don't forget Obama taught a series of courses on Alinsky and believes in it fully. Read "Rules for Radicals" if you want the truth. Obama is to young, but he has clearly been taken under Ayer's wing and carefully cultivated before being inserted into the White House.

What was Sunstein really saying in my opinion? We have to stop people from doing research on us or we are in danger of being exposed. I think that covers it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I sense that if this ever went into writing, mixed with the patriot act, TPTB will be locking everyone up who even questions the legitimacy behind propoganda, the media, government decisions, or causes for war. Then it will grow into just being locked up for having an opinion that is not generally accepted.

I am currently having a huge fit over wages being garnished with no warning and just the way Americans are taxed in general. I'm so sick of the way our government taxes us into poverty, and if you can't pay then they garnish your wages and still expect you to pay your taxes on time.

Can I have a bail-out????

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I accept what you say however I think it's a little off in my own opinion. I think that Obama ran for president fully believing that he can change our government for the better without screwing over it's people. But the way I see it is that his whole personality changed after inauguration. So for all we know, instead of the president being chosen that maybe TPTB manipulate their top 6 candidates to the top and after the inauguration then they coerce him/her into submission.

That might also be why people truly believe that the presidential candidates are speaking honestly. (because at the time they are) And it also might explain why Obama can't hold a conversation without a monitor next to him.

Just a theory that I will eventually be locked up for supporting terrorism.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Cataclysmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
"Fill the cracks in, with judicial granite, just cos I ain't sayin it, don't mean I ain't thinkin' it. next thing you know. they'll take my thoughts away!"

Megadeth

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cataclysmo
Obama can't hold a conversation without a monitor next to him.

I must have more than two hours of video's of Obama saying one thing and then saying the opposite. Honest people don't need to hide from the microphones; do they?

The problem is that this minority and it is a minority of people want to dictate to everyone else how to live. Their megalomania is obvious.

None of this is new by any means. I'm old enough I participated in the Vietnam War Protests and these guys were hard at it then. Like I mentioned, Obama taught Alynski and believes in it. We know that. We have video of one of his lectures.

Back then, these guys were outcasts and had nothing to do with the Peace Movement. They were scorned by most people involved. They were violent and just a little crazy. Obama is too young, but his Mentors are a who's who of this crowd. They taught him and conditioned him and he surrounds himself with them.

Ayers is right now I'm convinced the real story behind the Gaza Flotilla on it's way to try and start the war to remove Israel. The only people being fooled are illiterates and those who want to be fooled. It's a bad idea to become a groupie of politicians these days. It's no accident these clowns all went to the same schools and so many are Constitutional Attorney's.

If your goal is to remake America into what they want it to be and to topple the Constitution and make it moot, you would go about it exactly as they have and exactly as layed out in "Rules for Radicals".

I'm convinced the reason the anti Glenn Beck crowd are so angry is they know he is on to the truth in fact. I don't and did not watch him much, but he was honest and accurate. When you have proof, it is no longer theory. I would not be surprised if Beck left to save his families lives. His accusations always proved to be true. I wish I'd paid more attention to him. The negative stuff made me start watching him and then he went off the air.

I have zero doubt that Sunstein and Obama have minions on the Internet and they will get hot and heavy now the campaign has started. We will be able to tell who they are before long.

I don't want to live in a Nanny State and many have given their lives to keep our individual freedoms intact. These people do not believe in individual freedoms and their style of governance always leads to a two class society. ALWAYS!!! They know that and it is their goal. They say jump, we say how far. Look how he has used Presidential Orders to get around Congress? Just a couple of decades ago he would have been Impeached by his own Party.

I doubt those who actually understand him and agree with him make up more than 5% of voters. Why do you think they go after the poor and illiterate vote so forcefully? Why do you suppose they took over education and the union's? It's obvious to those who have their minds fully functioning. At least it seems that way to me.

I want Freedom for all. They want complete control of our lives. The difference should be obvious. Obama is just an extension of Bush and so on. There is now one Party and I'm convinced that behind the scenes that is true. Sadly most voters barely know what is going on in their own towns, let alone the truth about who they vote for.

Sunstein is scared of those who are alert and informed. If Obama wins again, you can bet Free Speech and a Free Press are history.

Everything Obama has done is either very stupid and he is an idiot, or I'm right. He is the most divisive President in my memory and times now are very much like the 60's. The difference is the 60's were about freedom and equality, while this is about control and removing freedoms, with the Progressives at the helm with ALL the marbles.

I get pissed off every time these phonies he hangs out with imply they were the Peace Movement. They had nothing to do with it and were just as transparent then. Be very afraid of them. They spell the end of individual freedoms and the start of a true Nanny State. Then what happens when their new radical Islamic friends turn on them in the end?

Watch the Middle East around the third or fourth week of next month. Israel may be toast if the West let's it happen and Obama clearly hates the Jew's, just like all the members of Reverend Wrights Church do. Twenty years in the Pews and he does not know what Wright preaches? Bull!

Sorry for the rant. Felling angry today
Not directed at anyone, just the situation I thought I'd never live to see. The end of our freedoms. Thirty years ago had they suggested naked scanners and pat downs for Citizens traveling inside the U.S., they would have been Impeached and scorned. Now, after two generations of them controlling the schools?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have already been 'visited'. I have a You tube video of someone watching me and my family, a Spy bee I think they are called.
And we have been people cooked (Google it if you don't know what it is).
I have had 4 beings beaming into my bedroom at 3am but I sent them packing with the Name of God;Yehovah.

I also have a red sign (looks like a trident or PSI symbol) outside my house on the pavement, that I haven't had a reply from EDF as to why they put it there. (If anyone knows if this is just a normal electrician's symbol I would be grateful.)

I don't work, as I home school my children, so there can be only 3 reasons why we would be targeted;
My Mum had Rhesus neg blood & I come from Romany gypsies.
I know about the black hole in our solar system.
I was one of the first Indigo type children (1960s) and my children are Crystal children.

Apart from that I am a Conspiracy theorist. Not worth killing.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I always thought they might one day lock us up for some "mental illness". Never did I think they would just flat out go for making it a punishable offense or just plain ban it altogether. And people wonder why we feel the way that we do. Hello! this is at best a direct attack on the first amendment of the Constitution and quite possibly a precursor of things yet to come.

Don't be discouraged. You catch the flak when you are over the target...

Nice catch OP S + F!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
... I home school my children ...

Don't know you ... but in a general, global sense, I feel the kids are definitely not all right.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'll admit that you have made me rethink my theory. I am still quite young and haven't payed any attention to politics until clinton. Even after that I never wanted to watch politics because it reminded me of a cruel satire that was really happening.

If possible can you send me a message with some literature to educate myself with? And if at all possible any recounts from first hand experience during your involvement with monitoring politics?? (i.e. What were things like back then? How was the media's coverage compared to your personal experiences?)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
nevermind!
edit on 19-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Awww, come on, Puuulease! You can replace Nations with Corporations but there are always others within who think they know better. Even if you believe in the Bilderbergs, there is always the Rockefellers and on and on. Think about it. They war amongst themselves as well. People crave power. That is the end all and be all. It’s always a conspiracy until one side wins. Which they never actually do, as there are others always in the wings. A never ending cycle.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I say..."Come and get me" Facist pigs

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

So... can this be used as evidence for the conspiracy theory that the USA is going to become like another Nazi Germany?

Or will people like me who are saying stuff like this be put into internment camps and silenced? Which would prove the conspiracy theory even more.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

What do you think the FEMA camps are for?
Google "FEMA red list/blue list/yellow list".....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I know all about FEMA camps, which is part of why I believe in that particular conspiracy theory.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

In this paper, he was only "arguing" his opinion. (I got that straight from the article.)

Let him make all the little arguments he wants.

He probably just wants to get his name in the papers.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
everything it describes conspiracy theorists to be is exactly what people who deny conspiracies are like. what a load of garbage.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is insane!!! Now they are making it look like we are the enemies! When in real life they are they ones who wish ill will on all the people in their power.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

They're going to fill up all the FEMA camps with conspiracy theorists and then punish us according to our favorite topics.

The anti Monsanto people will be genetically altered and then turned into tomatoes and cow feed

The UFO / Alien believers will all be probed and then cast off into space

The 9/11 truthers will all be groped by TSA officers and put onto airplanes to be used in the next false flag event.

The chemtrailers will all be infected with pathogens and then gased

The anti NWO people will just be shot on site

And the rest of us will be sent to the grey area or the skunks works to be made into slaves and dis info agents.

edit on 19-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join