It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret memos expose link between oil firms and invasion of Iraq

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Nothing will come from this

NO matter what you say or do. Please prove me wrong

Next Thread please

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

This conflict cost trillions of dollars, and thousands lost their lives from the Iraqis to the combatants. Lets hope it was worth it,

What is the worth of a Americans soldiers life? How much money has the American Nation gained from the IraQ takeover? I will guarantee that the elites figured the worth of an individual multiplied by USA casualties far insignificant of the end game profits of total control of the nation.

or something.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wait, we needed these memos to verify the invasion of Iraq was for oil? Pretty sure this was pure common sense. Either way, this story still won't convince the non-sayers, sadly.

S&F

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Just when we taught it was to get the Babylonian staaaaargate!! :p

No but, even back then...way before 9/11 was unfolded, I knew!
Directly when I saw Bush talking sht about having to go there to stop the weapons of mass destruction, i taught it was obvious and I said to people in the room : "What a perfect situation to take the oil AND take the revenge of poor little Bush senior!"

Sure I did have doubts that they did have weapons of some sort...who wouldn't after being attacked by the US.
It's like a person after being attacked in the middle of the street that decides to bring weapons after this, and the original attacker decides to attack him again saying : OMG, HE GAWT WEAPONZ IZ DANGEROS

Half the world has a damn good reason to blow the US to ashes thanks to the 0.01% that made those decisions.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
From The Sunday Times
September 16, 2007
Alan Greenspan claims Iraq war was really for oil
www.timesonline.co.uk...

LOL yeah ! Greenspan claim this now after his ASS is in the Sling ! of Exposure ! of The Federal Bank !

OPs this is OLD NEWS ! it just a Couple of Know Media News Websites Finally exposing The Real Reason

when the Big Players of the Media Drone News Channels ! also Confirm ! like CBS BBC MSNBC ABC In which wont happen because the owners of those News Medias are trailed to be Involved! with Links to the Small Group of Men Behind the Curtain ! That Planned this Invasion as the Real Terrorist Culprits that were on those 4 planes! ! (((( WERE Egyptian at least 2 were & Saudi Arabians! ))))

Osama Bin Ladin ! Still cant be found ! but they found Saddam in a Hurry!

Bush admits that Iraq Had Nothing To Do With 9/11

Bush denies linking Saddam and 9/11 ( Go Get'm MSNBC Keith Oberman)

(MSNBC) (Around 22sec mark )
When asked if we fought the Wrong War he he Admits!!! Ding Ding OIL!

Bush Making a Complete Fool of Himself.

Its all Planned & Staged as I and the Rest of Conspirator's have said all along !

Ohh about China and US ! someone say currency ? Money The Reform ! LOL ! ohh boy !

Funny Funny LOL!

Bush gets so busted

((( WHAT !!! REALLY )) before 911

Powell and Rice assure everyone Iraq is NO THREAT pre-9/11

From the Start! where it all Started Watch the Video Below!

Pentagon Lost 2,300,000,000,000; ask for 50,000,000,000 more

Alan Grayson Federal Reserve Lost 9 TRILLION Dollars.
www.youtube.com...

( WOW) !! ( WOW) ! Fricken Unbelievable yeah yeah OLD NEW!S! OIL OIL OIL!
and We wonder why Our Economy Failed!

Alan Grayson: "Which Foreigners Got the Fed's $500,000,000,000?" Bernanke: "I Don't Know."
www.youtube.com...

This is Congressman Alan Grayson questioning Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke on $550B of loans to foreigners (or 'central liquidity swaps' in Federal Reserve-ese').

edit on 20-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If people think the United States and UK were wrong in attacking Iraq, you must also believe Saddam Hussein was just an innocent bystander. Saddam has a history of killing his own people, threatening the world with WMD, and invading other nations.

Originally posted by Section31
YouTube: Gore criticizes Bush for ignoring Iraq's ties to terrorism (Sept. 29, 1992)
YouTube: Clinton Orders Missile Attack (June 26, 1993)
YouTube: U.S. Missile Strikes on Iraq (Sept. 3, 1996)
YouTube: Clinton to Saddam: You cannot defy the will of the world (Jan. 27, 1998)
YouTube: Bill Clinton: Clear Evidence of Iraqi WMD Program (Feb. 17, 1998)
YouTube: Al Gore: No Doubt Saddam's Weapons Are Grave Threat (Feb. 17, 1998)
YouYube: Madeleine Albright and the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 (Dec. 16, 1998)
YouTube: Clinton: Iraq Has Abused Its Final Chance (Dec. 16, 1998)

YouTube: Hillary supported regime change in Iraq (Sept 15, 2002)
YouTube: Bill Clinton's Support for War (May 23, 2003)

Regardless about what happened after or days before 9/11/01, the War on Iraq was completely justified. I don't care if they went after oil. What matters is that the war was justified. If you cannot stand a Republican president's perspective, maybe you will listen to a former Democrat president and vice president.

I call it 'An Inconvenient Truth".

I posted the above list earlier in this thread. If we had won the war without casualties, we would not be having this conversation. Even though there were meetings prior to the war, they really do not mean much when looking at history. War may be filled with violence, death, and destruction, but the overall method does get things done. All the YouTube videos are of U.S. Democratic leaders, which held office prior to the year 2000. Democrats and Republicans said the same things on two different occasions. What changed? You did. As a result of seeing the cost of war, you guys have become socially weak.

Life is not glamorous. Darwinism is a constant. Only the strong will survive.

When a military draft gets instated due to an invasion by China, Russia, and North Korea, the battle to control the world's resources will go into full affect. If you can't take a little bloody nose now, you will not make it when those three countries get their act together and invade. It will defiantly happen in the near future. When one country racks up uncontrollable dept with another, (and nothing is paid back), the end result is a catastrophic war for resources and land.

Welcome to the new millennium. Grow some thicker skin, or you will be useless in the future.

That is life.

edit on 20-4-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I mentioned this to a buddy whos a 2nd LT in the US Army and he looked at me like i'm crazy. The masses will not believe any conspiracy for the simple fact they are afraid.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sorry for my literally off topic post
i was inbetween posting on this thread and another.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Wait, we needed these memos to verify the invasion of Iraq was for oil? Pretty sure this was pure common sense. Either way, this story still won't convince the non-sayers, sadly.

S&F

I feel a case can easily be made which will tie these documents to those between Bush and the Blair government before the invasion.

I would like to add the following link to this discussion:

www.youtube.com...

It has very likely been posted on this site before, but I don't think it can be watched enough.

That is until WE get off our dead butts and DO something about the way things have been done in our name !!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

So, let me get this straight.

If your neighbor hears you yell at your kids or thinks you may have hit your wife. You would be find with them calling the police and filing a child abuse complaint against you.

Oh, I can hear you now saying "IT'S NOT THE SAME THING"!

Well, their charges may seem unfounded to you, as they may be, but by your statements it would be alright because "that's life" "get a thicker skin",

Or would you have the same opinion as most people, "it's none of the neighbors business" . If my wife and kids don't like the way I treat them, they should do something them selves.
edit on 20-4-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

the choice between whether we live or die , should not be made by politicians that we democratically vote into office !
Yes Saddam had clear human rights violations and was involved and perpetrated some of the most barbaric acts known to man .
Yet our countries still invaded a soverign nation illegally and under false pretenses , i believe the saying is killing two birds with one stone !

We went in there to clear up and reap the rewards no matter the cost to human life, teh US and UK governments think the men and women of the armed forces as expendable.
They dont put a cost on human life because they dont value it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Does anyone have a link describing how US special forces blew up the iraqi oil wells?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Must of us knew this already: this is just another proof of it. But what is also important though, is that it proofs that the UK politicial elite is as dangerous as the American one. They also lie and go to war anywhere. And by the way, I don't beleave that the new Cameron government is any better than the previous ones...
edit on 21-4-2011 by lightyears because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2011 by lightyears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

"If people think the United States and UK were wrong in attacking Iraq, you must also believe Saddam Hussein was just an innocent bystander. Saddam has a history of killing his own people, threatening the world with WMD, and invading other nations. "

..lol.. nice stale regurgitated talking points that failed years ago.

If people think the United States and UK were CORRECT in attacking Iraq, you must also believe TPTB/Banker Gangsters/DC Mafia were just innocent bystanders. TPTB/Banker Gangsters/DC Mafia have a rich nerfarious history of killing (their own) people, threatening the world with WMD, and invading other nations.

You might find this too complicated to comprehend, but it's possible to believe BOTH: saddam was a douche AND the neo-clown coalition were wrong in attacking/occupying Iraq... saddam was likely guilty of the EXACT same kinds of evil & cruel "secret government" excesses as GOP & DNC party leaders.. Russians, Brits, Chinese.. any/every elitist cabal masquerading as a "government".

..that doesn't justify GOP & DNC politicians lying the American people into bankrupting wars / occupations... passing the PATRIOT act, and all the other fascist "war on terror" goodies.

Seriously?.. how can ANY American citizen who hasn't one second of personal experience living in saddams Iraq.. espouse a credible qualified opinion about how replacing saddam with a US puppet is a good or bad thing? You don't live there to know one way or the other.

I'm thinking if the US had clearly demonstrated to Iraqis that jumping aboard the occupier bandwagon would offer a wonderful, safe, free life of opportunity.. everything US politicians promised... most locals would have embraced it by now, eh?.. rather than going to Iraq to fight Americans, they'd be flocking there to bask in "freedom".

Iraqs #1 problem right now should be dealing with the flood of mid eastern "illegal aliens" willing to brave deadly deserts in order to experience "greatest nation on Earth" magic: American "freedom" .

You don't get to tell strangers how you know, from 1000s of miles away... they're better off because America lied to invade, decimate, and brutally occupy their nation causing millions to suffer. Walk a mile in an Iraqis shoes, then you'll have a clue. Maybe.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Very interesting. In Bob Woodwards book "plan of attack", Whitehouse officials spoke of Bush's first whitehouse- pentagon meeting. He immediately asked for the contingency plans for attacking Iraq... Mind you people, this was before the twin towers fell... I mean, i have a hard time believing in conspiracies. but this one def holds some truth behind it...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

oil is the objective. there are at least half a dozen african nations in civil wars with genocide a major player in their games.
but does the UN really care? no, they dont because of a lack of oil.
NATO got in to libya quick smart, after the Japanes earthquake distraction, why? because they have oil.
the corporations want what is best for them, so they make it look as though military powers, (america/britain/australia to name a few) are doing the best for the troubled countries.
IT IS ALL LIES.
our governments suck and we are powerless to fix it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I've only been with ATS for a few weeks. The reason I originally went here was because of the strange jet noises and rumbling sounds being heard all around the world, including my own area in Idaho next to the Canadian border. That site was recently taken down on the home page list even though it had 58 pages and counting. Why? I think anybody would consider this a 'hot topic'; apparently ATS didn't. Instead we get forums about Lady Gaga's latest publicity stunt. Obviously ATS thought Lady Caca was more important than the mystery noises. I emailed ATS about above subject, but received no reply.

The Apple Iphone was just found to have the ability to record personal information which is readily accessable to the authorities. NBC news had this story two days ago, and the internet is full of sites regarding this topic. Why is this subject not considered a hot topic and not in the contents list on the home page? Actually it's listed, but I challenge anybody to find it. Obviously ATS buried it for a reason; IS APPLE AN ADVERTISER? Makes me wonder. Is this an example where the bottom line of finance is more important than the spirit of ATS? Or are the owners just "out of it"?

I also find the manners and mentality of a large number of people posting to be lacking. Personal insults seem to take precedent over real information sharing in a spirit of basic civility.

ATS--PLEASE REMOVE ME AND MY POSTS FROM YOUR WEBSITE AND REMOVE ME FROM MEMBERSHIP--I NOW CONSIDER THIS SITE NOT TO BE WHAT IT IS PURPORTED TO BE; AND I'M NOT ALONE IN MY ANALYSIS AND OPINION.

Sincerely,
Grimalkin

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimalkin

the increased insults are results of panicing sock puppets.

the oil is the main purpose

the central bank cartel in London is cleaning house

too much falandering and embezzelment

too many politicians fibbing and changing stories too fast

WW3 ?

edit on 23-4-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join