It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker: Goldman Sachs and Executive Charged With Fraud

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The civil fraud charges were the first to be filed against Goldman, the prestigious Wall Street investment-banking titan that's at the center of multiple inquiries into the causes of the global financial meltdown.

Nobody is going down for this or doing any prison time, it was a civil charge that was levied against Goldman and the scapegoat, I mean "Tourre".

They'll maybe get a couple million dollar fine and it'll just go away. The executives will continue to lie, steal and cheat in any way they can, but the press will play it up and the sheople will believe that justice was served.

Until the next time.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolieno99
Only a Hitler can fix this financial mess. The financial and economic mess of the U.S. is not much different from the the financial and economic mess of 1930's Germany.

That is because the same people are now running America, the Nazi's were brought here after WW2 and placed in high profile positions.........Germany failed and they needed to try a different approach so now they do their business in the secret using America as their home base, these people have infiltrated the very heart of the US like a cancer.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mark-in-dallas

The civil fraud charges were the first to be filed against Goldman, the prestigious Wall Street investment-banking titan that's at the center of multiple inquiries into the causes of the global financial meltdown.

Nobody is going down for this or doing any prison time, it was a civil charge that was levied against Goldman and the scapegoat, I mean "Tourre".

They'll maybe get a couple million dollar fine and it'll just go away. The executives will continue to lie, steal and cheat in any way they can, but the press will play it up and the sheople will believe that justice was served.

Until the next time.

They own the courts the judges most of the politicians and just about anyone else you care to mention, so unless this guy has crossed the Illuminati he's gonna be just fine!!
edit on 19-4-2011 by CouncilOfNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I wonder if all these posters jumping in to say that nothing will really come out of this, are only expressing their desire that nothing come out of this.

The GW admin allowed corruption to run wild, in California to fleece tax payers out of billions of dollars. That was so obviously a scam, it is even more criminal that the GW admin aided and abetted in the theft. After that one, the banking crooks knew they had a free ride to do what ever they wanted, and so began the race to the bottom.

How much do you want to bet that all of these naysayers voted for GW?

If the Obama admin even brings these crooks to court, that is all the reason I need to support him in 2012.

Also, Obama is quietly working to end illegal immigration, and going after the real crooks, which are their employers.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I would rather correctly believe that this will lead to a robust reassessment of the state of government/corporate affairs and the overall weakening of the supranational banking cartel....

But somehow, I suspect that it would be naive to think there is any real motivation on the part of those in the SEC and their political masters to face-off with their former/future employers....

And the media will make it sound like a big deal, but most here are aware the infection runs far beyond one bank, and one functionary.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

True. Kinda like what happened with Enron.

Still - we can hope.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

And let it be known to the Obama admin that this would go a great distance towards support in the next election.

This is the stuff he is supposed to be doing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join