It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Children As Young As 12 Allowed Puberty Blocking Drugs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by meeneecat

I disagree with you.

Psychotherapy is not the same as psychiatrict treatment. It's only my view from what I learned from the videos the parents DID enable these kids and none of them were offered the proper care that should has been available to these kids. I have seen little boys over the years enjoy wearing dresses and play with dolls but all of them grew out of it and are very much macho men today. It's when they continue to want to wear dresses after a reasonable amount time then as a parent they should be worried and no expense should be spared to get the right help to treat these kids. May I also add, environment also plays an enormous part.

A male child born with XY cromosomes and a girl born with XX cromosomes is not suffering from something biological but most definately more psychological. Many options and resources other than a sex change is available. TREATMENT must be a priority, to enable it is shameful and weak. Obviously, the whole family needs treatment. Treatment, I mean, is not just a couple of years.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by meeneecat

Your medical "professional" source does seem to help your agenda......

but if I was so show you the opposite medical professional studies; you'd go against it because it does'nt help YOUR agenda. Correct?

It's kind of like circumcisim.....there is plenty of for and against out there; or ADHD do we medicate or not; you have to accept the fact that I could say the exact same for transgenders. There is alot of for and against as well.

You have to accept everyone has an opinion, just because there are "professionals" who agree with you, they are not always right.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is sickening to the highest degree. The elites plan to brainwash men. They want them to go about and become more metrosexual/homosexual just like many more men and women are gay/homosexual now adays. They don't care about the fact of them being gay but the plan is to have population control that is their Idea. This is in someway related because these drugs allow them to wait to choose their "sex".

If only the people 10-20 maybe 40 years ago could see how screwed up we are today they would have nuked each other long ago and ended it sad to see the world coming to this its really messed up...

This crap is just wrong what will there be next then? 20 years olds who look like small children? Beastiality Legalised. Top hat Bankers allowed to rape all women in their factories/businesses they own just like 1984. The world is really coming to crap we should had ended it with the cold war maybe.
edit on 17-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I disagree with you too.

You are either:

1. gay

2. heterosexual

3. bisexual (asexual)

Today the younger generation who are bisexual are offended when using that expression. They prefer to be called ASEXUAL now.

Transexuals:

1. You are born female but want to be a man

2. You are born male but want to be a woman

Not all females who want to be a man want a sex reversal

Not all males who want to be a woman want a sex reversal

Of the females who want a sex reversal can only have breast removal

Only some males who want a sex reversal want their private parts removed

All transgenda men end up with male partners

All transgenda women end up with female partners; now here's the strange part, all these transgenda women do in fact use "male" sex toys on eachother. Go figure!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

3. bisexual (asexual) Today the younger generation who are bisexual are offended when using that expression. They prefer to be called ASEXUAL now.

No, asexual and bisexual are different things. Asexual means not attracted to anyone, bisexual means attracted to both men and women.

en.wikipedia.org...

All transgenda men end up with male partners All transgenda women end up with female partners;

Any evidence for these claims?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

So now it seems that even the 'discomfort' of puberty can be avoided indefinitely. I really don't understand what this means for our future. I sometimes dread the fact that some of us are going to have to share the world with these children when they become adults.
I am even more amazed that America is the go to place for these types of treatments. But I guess it is important to realize that if there were no demand for these services and treatments then they probably would not be available. At least I hope not.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

It is the homosexual agenda to be able to select children for homosexuality. Recruting kids before they understand their own sexuality is the way their tribe grows rather than through the normal means of breeding. A survey I read about ten years ago found that 90% of male homsexuals had been molested as children.

It will come to America if we don't stand up agianst gay dominance as childeren are very easy to sexually manipulate especially if the adults give extra praise and attention to the targets as an "oppressed" victim. The Brits have bowed to political correctness to the point of permitting gay activists to manipulate other people's children in the public schools. Activists screen the targeted kids in the public schools. And now they are officially altering the normal sexual development of other people's children.

I had a post removed where I linked Brithish high society to this idea of a whole sexless class of people who are used by the elite as sex toys. It comes from the time the Brits controlled India so maybe you can guess what I mean without me saying it and having my post removed again. Because speaking the truth is apparently in volation of the politically correct sensibilities of a moderator here. Which surprises me.

Here is one of many politically incorrect websites that should stand as a warning to homosexuality being imposed upon young kids.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Hang on.....

so Asexual means Celebacy ???

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Maslo

Hang on.....

so Asexual means Celebacy ???

No, altough it is similar. Asexual means not attracted to anyone. Celibacy means not having any sex.
edit on 17/4/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

I do recall that post of yours clearly. In fact I was discussing it with someone at the time; since then you would had heard about those Anglican and Catholic schools in Canada where they found scores or should I say a mass burial site under afew of the schools of little children. One of the three surviving witnesses (as a child in one of the schools) saw Quuen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip leave with some of the little kids after a visit to one of the schools, none of the kids were ever heard from nor seen ever again. That witness has now since died under mysterious circumstances.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I just want to be very clear.......

Asexual means not attracted to anyone, right?

That means they go with either sex, right?

Thats bi-sexual no matter how you decorate it

Bi-sexual and Asexual go with either sex......SAME

correct?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Maslo

I just want to be very clear.......

Asexual means not attracted to anyone, right?

That means they go with either sex, right?

Thats bi-sexual no matter how you decorate it

Bi-sexual and Asexual go with either sex......SAME

correct?

Incorrect, not the same. Asexuals are not attracted to anyone. Bisexuals are attracted to both sexes.

Attraction is what defines sexuality.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I'm really confused here and I'm TRYING my best to learn.....

Asexual is not attracted to anyone

does that mean they go with either sex or do they decide when they're gay or straight depending on what relationship they're in?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by I Want To Believe
reply to post by Frater210

No matter what kind of drugs you take or whether you cut off your penis or have one attached a man is a man and a woman is a woman. You can't change your gender just because you mutilate your body and there is no drug whether it slows down puberty or not that can magically change you from male to female or vice versa. There is a set order to things and apart of that order is that men are men and women are women no matter what you look like on the outside. Thats just the way it is.

Really?

If your chromosomes are 48XXXY/49XXXXY or combinations of those, and you have cross between a penis and a clitoris, functioning little testicles, and a female reproductive system, are you a man or a woman?

By the way, I'm describing someone I know well, and I've met many similar people through support groups.

This treatment is not for regular kids. It's for the very few kids who problems you obviously do not understand.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Maslo

I'm really confused here and I'm TRYING my best to learn.....

Asexual is not attracted to anyone

does that mean they go with either sex or do they decide when they're gay or straight depending on what relationship they're in?

That means they will probably not go with anyone. But they may go with someone for romantic or non-sexual reasons:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Ok, the link was educational and gave me a broader generalization....

from what I gathered, Asexual is borderline Celebate; they rarely have sexual relations at all BUT has no preference to either sex. Now to me, that is Bi-sexual-Celebate since they go for very long periods of time without sex.

As I go further in the article....there are also heterosexuals that can come under the disguise of Asexual because they too rarely have sex but thats just borderline celebate.

Jeez, they've got words for everything out there now

edit on 17-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Celibate is a bad word for this, because for example, priests are celibate, even tough they are still attracted to women (mostly..). Celibate refers to not having or refusing sex. Asexuals are simply without sexual attraction. For example, small children may be basicaly asexual (not bisexual).

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yes. Child sexual molestion is a long held tradition among the British and European elite. This policy of altering a child's normal sexual development due to the imposed sexuality mind games of adults with an adult sexual agenda, fits right into that. Sexless teens who can be used to service perverts any which way.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

ok....lets keep kids out of it

So an Asexual can be straight, gay or bi-sexual but just go for very long periods of time without sex. Botton line, they have no sex drive. There are treatments for that and very successful too but Asexuals probably can't be bothered with treatments hence become celebate until they break the drought.

am I on the right track?
edit on 17-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Here is what the British elite are working to create. It is a hangover from their colonial days. www.google.com... C4QsAQ&biw=1007&bih=484

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Next comes giving those drugs to every human child. I can see it happening. So everyone goes through life on equal ground. With little distractions to productivity and invention. And real test tube babies. And not long afterwards, basic human sexual function, birthing, and nursing, will be considered "animalistic", and be abhorred. At age 18, you will be given a choice. Continue with the drugs, and fit in with society. Or become an animal and outcast. Who knows, this could be our future....
edit on 17-4-2011 by elouina because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join