It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information On The NovaTech Society.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColRobertLemkeUSAF
I have given all my contact information out- if you want, lets meet and I'll show you my credentials.

When I tried that line many years ago, to a cop, I almost got arrested. Not the greatest way to prove you are the real mc coy, imho.
Col., doesn't it strike you as odd that this group wants big bucks to indoctrinate you?

Maybe this should be renamed the NovaTech convention. How did all of you manage to get on this bizarro mailing list
anyway??

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
A little over a week ago I went traveling and assumed this thread had already pretty much seen its best days. Oh me of little faith.

All we need is for someone to jump out in a gorilla suit and start chasing contributors in a tiny British sports car to complete the zany tableau.

For those who have contributed information about just who the Sam Hill Novatech is, thanks.

Also, I am curious about just what Novatech�s offerings boil down to, but am not-so-surprisingly reluctant to pay multiple installments of $152.XX.

So Col. Lemke, I anxiously await your summary report once that 1054-page tome of timeless wisdom has passed under your steely gaze.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Sent in my Amex account number for the 1052 page book because I am curious. Guess what, I also sent along a letter to Dr. Wallace, Kirsten Hart, and Jeff Hanson disclosing how I believe they are "correlated" with Neo-Tech. However, I acted dumb and told them in the letter that "Neo Tech" is "stealing" their book! LOL I can't wait for a response, view my letter here: www.geocities.com... I'll love how every news station will be investigating this damn organization if no one responds. Thanks guys for the support, and take care until my next update. I think you all have my AIM SN: rlemke2000. - Col. Robert

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
All we need is for someone to jump out in a gorilla suit and start chasing contributors in a tiny British sports car to complete the zany tableau.

Majic, the thought of a simian guised human pursuing �contributors� (I would think �marks� would be more apropos) merely perpetuates the stereotype of my primate brethren as objects of satirical excess. The thought that ANYONE would portray themselves as something they are clearly are not, is reprehensible. I am clearly a monkey of significant intellect (my contributions speak for themselves, and have to, I have yet to master speech), means (my considerable holdings obviously include a computer), and as you have mentioned before, I�m adorable (in a strictly platonic cyber kind of way). I would no more expect the veracity of these indisputable facts be contested� than say�the �Colonel� and his identity. With all this now behind us, let us examine the current disposition of our �Knight Itinerant�:

However, I acted dumb...

Exactly.

Skeptical Monkeys, not just for conspiracy websites anymore...

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
LOL @ Majic. Read my letter and then speak about what only you can prove. Prove and convince the rest of us that I am not a Colonel. Call Travis Air Force base, and hear them laugh at your face when you hear I am Asst. Director of the Reserve Unit on that base. I'll be very, very, proud of you young one. I just can't wait until I hear back from Novatech. This Dr. Wallace sound not only like he is a fraud, but also like he is the largest Anti-Christ out there.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Mirthful Me: First off, my heartfelt apologies for invoking what is, in hindsight, a hurtful stereotype. In my defense, I offer the fact that both gorillas and humans lie well below fez monkeys on the evolutionary scale, and pray you might grant me the forbearance due a lower-order primate. Besides, some of my best friends are gorillas!

ColRobertLemkeUSAF: Please don�t misinterpret my bemusement as an attack upon you, your character or your endeavors. I just find this whole business increasingly humorous as it progresses. If you are laughing at me in your posts, I will always accept that in the spirit of -- dare I say -- mirth that can buoy even the most moribund thread.

While I am really not personally concerned about your status within the USAF Reserve, it is an interesting topic, and since you keep stressing it, I�ll bite. What the hey! I try to keep an open mind lest it snap shut forever.

And there is precedent: I originally thought southbeachpsychic might be a fraud, and am now satisfied (with good reason) that she is the real deal. So anything is possible.

But I will need a little more clarification in your case.

When you refer to your position as �Asst. Director of the Reserve Unit� at Travis Air Force Base,
Are you referring to the 349th Air Mobility Wing, or perhaps some other unit which operates there? I�m not seeing a Robert Lemke in the directory, but that doesn�t necessarily mean anything.

Is Tom Gisler your boss (he has about 3500 people working for him -- the largest USAF reserve command, by the way), or someone else? At the very least, I would expect Dick Perraut to figure into your chain of command.

Any details you can share would make this easier to resolve, which seems to be in line with your expressed interests in the matter. There are a lot of senior officers running around on Travis, and I want to make sure whose flag you fly under before I do any smiling and dialing. Some mighty big birds fly out of Travis. Neat stuff.

As for this thread and your contributions, it seems we differ in our tactics when it comes to potential frauds. I am somewhat more tight-fisted than you, it seems, since I could never bring myself to send money to a potential con artist just to out him as a con artist. That sort of seems to play into a con artist�s hands -- or if your implication is valid, nothing less than an Anti-Christ (!) -- if you see my point, but it�s your money.

It may sound sarcastic when I claim to look forward to your summary report on this business, but in fact, I really do look forward to it.

Regardless of any of this, I give this thread a thumb�s up for continuing entertainment value suitable for all age groups.

N.B. My favorite quote on military matters: "The best soldiers are zealots, the best officers patriots, the best generals philosophers." -- Unknown

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

LOL @ Majic. Read my letter and then speak about what only you can prove. Prove and convince the rest of us that I am not a Colonel. Call Travis Air Force base, and hear them laugh at your face when you hear I am Asst. Director of the Reserve Unit on that base. I'll be very, very, proud of you young one. I just can't wait until I hear back from Novatech. This Dr. Wallace sound not only like he is a fraud, but also like he is the largest Anti-Christ out there.

"Kernal" I have to give you credit, you just don't quit... there is something to be said for sticking to your story... I'm not sure what it is... maybe... GUILTY!?

As to your continued assertion of "Kernalness"; setting aside the preponderance of evidence over the last two pages of posts to the contrary, let's just examine the current cornucopia of deceit.

Call Travis Air Force base, and hear them laugh at your face when you hear I am Asst. Director of the Reserve Unit on that base.

I would hope that a Command Rank Officer would have better sentence structure, and could metaphorically express �laugh at your face�. No worries, there�s more, specifically:

�I am Asst. Director of the Reserve Unit on that base.�

No, your not; Command positions are Command positions, and are titled thus: Commanding Officer, Executive Officer, Commander, Skipper (if you like slang), but not Director; Director is a civilian term, like you, civilian. Assistant is another civilian term, Deputy, and Vice have nice, military connotations, unlike you.

More importantly, there is this:

Travis AFB Command Structure (including Tenant Commands).

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
For information : N-Tech is an acronym for Nuclear Technology in the US army/intel vocabulary

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It seems that this scam (?) is world-wide as I am in the UK and got their letter. I am also 'entering phase two' - as I am 63 years old I am going to have to get a move on to complete the other phases aren't I? Out of curiosity I have faxed back their letter as requested and will see what turns up - if anything.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 170340EY
Out of curiosity I have faxed back their letter as requested and will see what turns up - if anything.

Another new member AND one who faxed the letter back, no questions asked. Amazing! I mean really...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hmmm, well I'm a first time poster also, but the only thing good i have to say about novatech is how it gave me something to think about. I just love a mystery, lol.

So how many of you became confused or paranoid? My mom did. My dad got a letter from the novatech society, and he and I sat around and had a real good laugh about it...wondering who believes that kind of stuff. I guess in Oklahoma, we are among the last of the states to receive the bulk mailings. What amazes me is how companies can profile their most likely candidates and actually do very well at selling items through mind games.

I glanced quickly at some of the posts in this thread and the first question that came to mind is "How many of the letter recipients ordered a book or ordered anything online like say in the past 6 months." My mom and dad are always ordering books online, which is no doubt how this company got my parents mailing address. I highly doubt it is due to my dad reaching level two at the age of 66, ahem...::tries not to smile::...nope...can't compose now...rolling and lmao.

Anyway, when I first read the letter I had been up 24 hours straight (insomnia) and was finally exhausted. I read the letter and thought, "Hmmm, only a handful of people got this letter, but they need a bar code on the back to scan the potential replies." Oh crud! Now I'm laughing hysterically again.

Nice to meet you folks, and feel free to send personal emails to: [email protected].

Sincerely,
Strianissa

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yes, I am another "newbie" here and I am sure that I got here the same way as all the other "newbies" on this thread. I am amazed at the number of people who appear to have received "the letter". I am from Australia as my "name" suggests. What has intrigued me is where they got my name and address from? The address on my letter is actually incorrect. I do buy things over the internet and some of these have been books but the address they have for me is actually where my husband works. I have had things I bought off the internet sent to that address on a few occasions but they are not the sort of things that fall into the "weird" category. Also, most of the websites I visit say that they "will not give out or sell my personal information to a 3rd Party" ... makes me wonder!

A few people have referred to the letter saying that they have "acting abilities" but from my understanding of what the letter says, this is incorrect. What the letter actually says is "one of the traits we know about you is your ability to act" and this comes after them asking you to take action and mail or fax the invitation back to them. Perhaps what it should have said is "your ability to take action".

I was intrigued by somebody's reference to "Rich Dad Poor Dad". It would make sense if that is where they got my name from but I have never had any material of the kind that "Rich Dad" promotes sent to my husband's work address.

I am an extremely curious person and enjoy "stretching my mind" on unusual topics so I think I would enjoy reading the material that they offer. I am by no means gullible but sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me.

I am going to be controversial here, but I have read some of what is on the neo-tech dot com website and I do not consider it to be Anti-Christ ... it is just another way of thinking about things.

My letter doesn't actually have a date on it, so I think I will think about it some more over the weekend and then either respond to it or throw it away.

Cheers,

Ros

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I think I'm going to write to this novatech society to see if they will send me information concerning this all too mysterious book. I didn't get the "novatech society" invite (again it was my dad who did), but for some reason I have a sneaking suspicion that a person doesn't have to have attained special skills or age to get this book, lol. Like RosfromOz I also noticed that the acting skills that people spoke about in posts were misunderstandings of a poorly written letter, but I had forgotten to mention it...I wanted to bring up the bar code and other items more
Also, now that I've found this web site through the novatech quest, I am quite pleased. I guess there were actually quite a few good things that this letter accomplished for me...hmmmm.

Have a great day,
Strianissa

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I finally found the time to read nearly all of the posts in this thread as opposed to the glancing and scanning that I did before, and I have decided not to become in any way affiliated with a company that wants to charge a hundred dollars for a book, escpecially since it received bad reviews from the few posters who ordered it. Sheesh. However, in spite of the fact that there have been a few who ordered it and talked about it in posts, I haven't seen a title to the book. I would appreciate it if someone would toss that title in my direction because I like to review titles and authors online or at my local Borders or Barnes and Noble bookstores before deciding to or not to buy. Off subject, can anyone tell me how to turn on the HTML and turn off this !#@$* BB code. I might be more tempted to appreciate the BB code if I weren't already familiar with HTML or if there didn't seem to be some all too dark and mysterious page hiding somewhere among all the other infinite pages linked to this site where one can access HTML setup. Grrrrr.

[edit on 8/20/2004 by Strianissa]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strianissa
I glanced quickly at some of the posts in this thread and the first question that came to mind is "How many of the letter recipients ordered a book or ordered anything online like say in the past 6 months." My mom and dad are always ordering books online, which is no doubt how this company got my parents mailing address. I

Well, that doesn't make any sense to me...at all. I order online ALL THE TIME. I do not get scads of SPAM...I do not get scads of junk mail.
Online shopping is not the culprit, trust me.
So, how do you figure this could happen...it's gotta be more than just online shopping, which is a safe and efficient way to shop.

YOu are far more likely to get on someone's mailing list ordering from catalogs over the telephone.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
My name is Generalissimo Field Marshall Leveller (Iron Cross and Purple Heart Holder 1st Class). At 13 years of age I am the youngest Generalissimo Field Marshall in the whole history of the world. I studied at Oxford University in Cambridge, UK (for a week) and recieved first class honours in Psychology, Chemistry and Sheep Husbandry.

Personally, I use Novatech for all of my Urban Water Management Needs and I urge you all to do the same.

www.graie.org...

Just send a cheque or a large amout of cash to:

GFM Leveller (VC, KG, OBE, TIT)
Suite 44
The MGM Grand
Las Vegas.

(Disclaimer. Leveller's Novatech accepts no responsibility for Urban flooding due to misuse of our Water Management Program and all monies sent are non refundable...... as I will have spent the lot.)

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Don'tTreadOnMe,

So did you or did you not receive the letter? I was asking in order to find a solution, not to offend your buying habits or whatever you took offense to.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Stria~~
I was not offended by your remarks. I just don't think it's fair to spread the story that buying on the internet causes SPAM and junk mail. Some people may believe you and think online shopping is dangerous.
Blaming online shopping for Novatech letters is irresponsible, IMHO.

No, I didn't receive this junk mail.

[edit on 22-8-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strianissa
the first question that came to mind is "How many of the letter recipients ordered a book or ordered anything online like say in the past 6 months."

This isn't an accusation but a concern, wonder, or question. There is no way to narrow down a source if one does not ask questions. However, to clear up any possible misunderstanding:

1. I have no proof that ordering things online increases bulk mail delivered to the home.

2. I would still like to know if anyone who received the invitation has/hasn't ordered online in the last 6 months.

Whatever answers come of this, will in one way or another answer my question, and I will be happy to continue other means of deliberating a possible source.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Yes, another new person writing about 'Nova Tech', also known as 'Novus Tek'.

I also received the letter that talks of replying right away or miss my "Stage two" phase. I was curious, and it only cost me a stamp to find out what this society was all about (or so I thought).

Today (yesterday, now) I received the booklet which is the precursor to what they want to sell you. Their 1000 page book that is supposedly 2300 years worth of knowledge used by pharoas on down to the Rothschild's. It does mention that this is all more than 2000 years old (so B.C.), and used by all the most famous and wealthy. The pamphlet talks about becoming a Cassanova - they use that word! About becoming a millionaire and more.

The catch is that you have a limited time (pressure, always pressure on time) - my deadline is Friday - and they want your money. For me, it's 139.95 to get this great book. Forget that!

There are also inconsistancies in the booklet, such as how one of the authors of the five stories came to be invited to the society. We are supposed to read the booklet and then send the money. Supposedly there is a hidden message... What a croc!

I will write that member Chosenone is correct about his information. All of these different permutations of the name (Nova Tech, Novatech, Novus Tek, etc.) have names in common with them. Dr. Wallace, the PO Box in Nevada, and that it's a publishing company who is the sender. I called the phone number and got a message.

I hope that helps anyone who is worried about passing up a good thing. Just remember: If it's too good to be true, it usually is. Unless of course, you make the good yourself!

Take care.

[edit on 25-8-2004 by OceanBlue]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join