It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information On The NovaTech Society.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yes, yet another new user posting about NovaTech. First off, let me say I had to clean my Pepsi off the monitor after reading Leveller's post. I laughed so hard, never mind, don't want to disgust anyone.

I too received the leter. I did a search on it but didn't find anything. I faxed it back out of curiousity (oh no, I'm gonna get yelled at for bad spelling
) and received the booklet that was no more than an ad for their 1000+ paged book. I wondered where all these FREE secrets were. They said if I mailed or faxed it back by the date "we will share with you our secrets, totally free!" The book I got after sending the fax now said I had to send them over $100 for these "FREE" secrets. Just to see what they would do, I crossed out the price on the order form and wrote FREE under it. Still haven't heard back from them on that one, oh well. If they are a Santanic colt, I don't want to have anything to do with them.

The funny thing is, I had to act right away because I would never hear from them again. Guess what, today I got another letter telling me to fax it back by Sept. 3 to get their secrets. LOL, never came A LOT sooner than I thought it would.

On a side note, anybody seem to have WORSE luck after reading their booklet?

Thank you all for the laughter and the useful information on who these people are/aren't.

-JT

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So once you receive the free NovaTech Orientation Booklet you read in story II, page 17, that the whole concept is from an anciant manuscript that was translated by Dr. Frank R. Wallace and that you need to purchase and read the NovaTech Discovery manual (1032 pages) for $138.85 and you must send in the purchase order by Friday or you miss out because it's too late. You will be out of the phase II window.

If you do a search on Dr. Frank R. Wallace, you will find that he is the author of the book and is associated with secret societies likeNeo-Tech Applied, Neo-Warriors, and others all pushing his books and seminars. Also, if you visit the links www.neo-tech.com... and www.neo-tech-mysticisms-exposed.com... you will get some good insight as to what this is all about. The $138.85 is only the begginning and is realy an introductory to get you to attend the not-free seminars, and lots of them. You can sign up for the 1 year course for $1195 or choose some other options. They all cost $$$ and are supposed to teach you a new way of life.

I would rather stick to biblical principals and give my money to Christian based teachings rather than "I am the center of the univers and all must bow down to my will" teachings.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strianissa
Like RosfromOz I also noticed that the acting skills that people spoke about in posts were misunderstandings of a poorly written letter

I was attempting to get the attention of the member "distressedfaery"
by citing some common trait. The letter did not mention anything about my "acting abilities" but I am so desperate for a faerie-goddess to enter my window on my lonely nights and take advantage of me for I do believe my past life wife has since reincarnated into a beautiful faerie, Isabella, and for more info visit gabriella.m6.net

In a world of so much promiscuity it is scarce to find purity and all my life I have searched for that special being, a faerie from the heavens to descend on my center and take me above.

Strianissa, I don't believe you are a faerie and could never understand how
"Only love can ease the pain, of a boy caught in the rain..."

[edit on 31-8-2004 by Lesbo junior]

[edit on 31-8-2004 by Lesbo junior]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I read that in a previous post. (About how the $139 isn't the end of it) I thought that was odd since the pamphlet stated that after buying the 2nd installment, you wouldn't have to buy anything else. It's all so contridicting, the only thing that would make it more obvious would be to change the title of the book to "This Is A Scam"

[edit on 31-8-2004 by jtaylor781]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I'm not a beautiful faerie so I have a cartoon-faerie picture with subliminal
encoding by my username to deceive everyone on this forum because
I actually work for Novus-tech and am part of a special offer to those enlightened few who pass cycle three.

Faeries are not evil creatures that deceive the hearts of men [NT Scripts 4:20]

You, Lady DontTreadOnMe, are a Succubus of the Spirit Cimeries and
Decarabia, originating from the lake of fire. You're not fooling any of us.
We know you work for Novus-Tech.

gabriella.m6.net

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lesbo junior

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I'm not a beautiful faerie so I have a cartoon-faerie picture with subliminal
encoding by my username to deceive everyone on this forum because
I actually work for Novus-tech and am part of a special offer to those enlightened few who pass cycle three.

Faeries are not evil creatures that deceive the hearts of men [NT Scripts 4:20]

You, Lady DontTreadOnMe, are a Succubus of the Spirit Cimeries and
Decarabia, originating from the lake of fire. You're not fooling any of us.
We know you work for Novus-Tech.

gabriella.m6.net

Whoever you are, I'm sure there is some rule about forging quotes!
I never posted the above quote, which you attributed to me.

Cease and desist, o shameless one.

ATS terms & conditions

I think you broke rules one and five.

[edit on 31-8-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I sent away for the FREE information.

Read the whole thing, cover to (cheap) cover.

Felt like I was readaing the 8 page letter since so much of the "Information" in the free booklet was in the letter.

Turns out the FREE booklet is just a commercial.

Sure am glad I ran across this group. I was leaning toward buying the book because of my curious nature. Thanks all, you saved me $138+.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hello all,

I'm in Massachusetts, and yes indeedy I too got said letter from Nova-Tech. In fact They did enlighten me in one way they suggested. I found this site, lol.

I have been absolutely engrossed with this site. I love Alternative media, and peruse other sites similar to this all day, but you guys are pun intended the MotherShip of Conspiracy sites. This is a fantastic resource. I envision myself being an avid poster, I have many whacky conspiracy thoughts, and such.

So Yes, Nova-Tech if you are out there, I'm enlightened by your Scam, Thanks!

He without focus but a huge imagination,

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm new to the forum and extremely gratefull of founding it.

I got the letter and today is my deadline! (of course the letter read exactly the same things as all of yours).

When I first read it, it struck me as a scam BUT what kept me thinking about it was that since I was a little kid I have been dreaming of becoming part of a secret society... that someday while I was on the street or at a restaurant or something a stranger would aproach me and tell me that he/she was a memeber of a secret society and that they have been watching me and invite me to be part of it....
Of course, now that I really think about it, it would be really creepy if something like that ever happened.

I was tempted to send the invitation back, but I was scared I would be getting into something I could never pull out of.

I agree with another post of this thread: The Novatech Secret Society led me to find great things and that is... this forum!!

Thank you all for the information!

the very special, unique and... oh yeah, spiritually gifted! Jerikalla...

(it also says in the letter that I have the power to cure... I guess I could make some money out of that.
)

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
NeoTech

15 or so years back, also from Nevada

Sounds like the same """deal"""

Join, sign up for seminars and specialized instruction($$$) on "how you too can"""

[edit on 4/9/2004 by PublicGadfly]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yes, I guess I am the latest "victim" of this letter. I instantly felt it to be a scam, but out of curiousity sent the invitation anyway. I promise they will not get $100+ dollars out of me (they can't get what I don't have). I am very curious as to how they got my information. I'm sure there are about a thousand different ways to get this information for those who really want it.

Anyway, the only info I came across after Googling NovaTech was this website. However, when I Googled the fax number, (702) 795-8393, I came across some information about a guy named Frederick Mann and an organization called Terra Libra. I found it interesting, but feel compelled to caution that it should be viewed with a great deal of discernment. Also, this man is involved with something called the FWO (Free World Order). Again, use extreme discernment when viewing such information. It should not be accepted lock-stock-and barrel (nothing should).
Food for thought... if you don't excercise discernment you are giving your personal power to someone else.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
As someone who has a registered TIN, Tax Identification Number, I know too well how Scams can work.

Scams will constantly change their "name" The only name that is important is the one they got their TIN from the government with. With said TIN, you may change your DBA or Doing Business As, as much as you want, as long as you claim your business's taxes under the name linked with your TIN, not your Doing Business As, name.

So in short, a Scam if a real registered business with Scammish intentions, will change their outside name, to fool people or throw of the chase, while keeping their inside name to report taxes.

Does this help?

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i am curious of anyone has actually read the entire manuscript and had some success with it. I just ordered it out of curiousity (hey who doesn't want what they are promoting). I read a few pages and so far am upset. I got that anyone in power and religion is scamming all of us and out to Neo-cheat us. Sounds like they are promoting atheism which upsets me.
Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I got my letter too, yippee!! It's not exactly trash--they're just over charging people for a topic.

As far as the colonel not using a .mil address--I don't blame him. Mine is difficult to use and a pain in teh butt. I disagree, however, with what he said. I don't doubt the existence of secret societies that are a force for good, or personal enpowerment. This, however, is not one of those. With respect, Colonel, you've been dupped. What you could have gotten at the library for free, you're going to be asked to pay several hundred dollars for from an ex-con.

NovaTech puts forward theories of self-empowerment that are basically derived from Ayn Rand's objectivism. Save yourself the money and go check out The Fountainhead or Atlas Shrugged. While objectivism can potentially be very empowering, I would suggest you balance your illumination by reading some John Stuart Mills and Immanual Kant (throw in some Sartre if you wish!) that suggest theories other than the "me first" morality of objectivism.

The greatest catch of all with NovaTech is that they reel you in with the objectivism before throwing out there weird alien conspiracy (the Zons, I think is the name of the aliens). Anyway, use caution when dealing with these bubbas--watch your wallets!!

[edit on 6-10-2004 by RagnorakPA]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RagnorakPA
I personally think that Donttreadonme has a nice picture--and I'm sure she's even prettier in real life. Faeries are hot!

*blush* (even faeries blush)
Thanks for the complement, Ragnorak!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new to this Website and forum. Got the Novus/Nova letter in the mail. Just wondering, if anyone knows or has any clue to how they got our information in the first place?

SuperheroSaturday

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hi, everyone. I, like so many others here on this thread, am new to ATS, and am thankful to Kirsten Hart (real or unreal person) for sending me the 6-page invitation to the "secret society" called "NovaTech Society" so that I was able to find all of you in particular, and this site in general.

I didn't return the invitation, which would have requested Manuscript #33619-E "absolutely free!" - nor did I ever consider doing so. There were many reasons for my desicion to not act upon this "completely free of charge" invitation:

1. The name to whom they sent the letter included my maiden name instead of my married name. (I am in the midst of a divorce and am taking back my maiden name, but it is not yet my LEGAL name.)
  2. The address to which the letter was sent is a new address. (I just moved into my newly-purchased home on August 3rd and have not yet sent out my address change to all that I must.)
  3. The letter had a code above my name and address, yet the first sentence said, "This is a personal letter just to you."
  4. The word "free" was written a total of 15 times.
  5. At the end of the letter there was a bar code placed under "Manuscript #:33169-E" and was centered just above the numbers "006664030."
  6. There was "Copyright 2004" at the end of the letter.
  7. The numbers "34836" were printed on the lower right-hand corner of each page of the "invitation."
  8. Kirsten Hart's "signature" was printed with the letter - not even stamped, let alone a real signature.

In my younger years I was an independent "script" writer for some major companies in the St. Louis, Missouri area who used telemarketing as part of their advertising/sales/lead promotion tactics. I immediately recognized this badly-written letter as an attempt to "hook" the reader by stating that some people (who must remain unnamed at this time) in this world have recognized the reader in a way that mirrors their own self-recognition. (Talk about telling someone what they want to hear! Everyone needs and wants recognition!)

Any presentation, in this case "the letter of invitation," must "catch" the listener (reader) within the first few seconds. The first line of the letter will do just that to many who are not "in the know." From there on out it's merely putting out the bait, by bypassing the common sense of the often generally intelligent person on the receiving end of the presentation through ego stroking, and finishing by hooking (and crooking) them (out of their hard-earned money).

Those who send off for the "Free" information will either like what they see and send off for more (for $$$) or will have their curiosity satisfied and go on with life as they were, dismissing the whole incident entirely.

Personally, I have never purchased anything online, and the only credit I have is through my mortgage company. I don't even have (nor will I ever have) a credit card of any kind. I don't believe in credit as a way of life, but that's a completely different discussion!
I don't do business, per se, over the internet at all. I am, however, an insomniac, and I may be found several "midnight-4:00 am"s at one of the many "game sites" like Slingo, Gamesville, or Pogo so that the monotony of the games will eventually put me to sleep.

As I said, this is a new house for me, and I have not as yet finished sending out my address change to people/businesses who need to know it, and I am in the process of a divorce and will be taking my maiden name as my legal name... but it isn't a done deal yet. I have, however, changed my name and physical address at a few places (such as the game sites I mentioned) on the Net and have updated some of my newsletters also through the Net.

Now - this makes me lean toward the idea that we, who have received this letter of invitation, have been chosen because the party(s) behind the whole scheme have purchased a criteria-meeting personal information list(s) from a personal information provider via the internet. (Anyone with a free web-based email address i.e.: Hotmail, Yahoo, Lycos, NetScape and/or an IM account including Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, AIM, ICQ, and any number of others, are always at risk at having their personal information shared with third parties and email/information list providers.)These lists are easy to come by and are readily sold to spammers, telemarketers, and others on a regular basis (both legitimate businesses and seedy companies alike).

Since this letter has been sent to our physical addresses through the USPS, I am going under the assumption that the people behind the scheme have used their acquired list similarly to email spammers, having altered the email spam style in order to catch people off guard by using regular mail. We have spam blockers for our email, and for the spam that does make it into our inboxes... well, we're usually smart enough to pick them out and block them without ever having to open them. People generally DO open their mail that comes into their mailboxes at their homes/businesses/PO Boxes. So... by doing their "business" scheme through the mail, they are using their heads - and are increasing their potential "customers" many times more than any email spam will do today.

These people are smart, shrewd, and will make a LOT of money from people who are unsuspecting. In fact, they will most likely have many people who will be completely satisfied and will find that everything written in the letter has happened to them... because they've convinced themselves these things have happened (whether they REALLY have or not) because of their personal brilliance and great insight to have joined the "NovaTech Secret Society." They will be so happy they never told anyone about their invitation... after all... it's a "secret" society and they have an obligation to keep it secret!
Most importantly to the NovaTech Secret Society, those who keep their mouths shut about it, as suggested by the letter of invitation, won't be going to the BBB or local authorities about the scheme! A prime example of the CYA syndrome (Cover Your A...)

Best wishes to all...

P.S. Many telemarketing offices throughout the country use the hook-and-line term "Mullet!" when a lead/sale has been accomplished. What's a mullet? A FISH, of course!

I can imagine, when the checks/credit card payments come in (oh, how cc payments are coveted and cherished), them laughing all the way to the bank, sending out their over-priced materials they so cheaply print and bind on-site. ANYONE can set up a commercial printing machine and binder - all a person needs is the space in which to put it - and they are fed by computers. Quite a nice little setup for them, if I say so myself... not, however, very creative... quite humdrum... But they will continue to make money because there will always be people with more money than sense (some may even be short on money, which really says something for their sense!).

[edit on 10/13/2004 by KayJay]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hi! I am glad I found you guys before I put myself in the ultimate poor house over this. I just recieved my orientation packet and I almost bought the whole "hang out with the stars", have almighty powers, wealth and such. I believe that Satan offered Jesus the same things in the Bible. Anyway, I could not believe that nobody else here noticed that in the orientation booklet all of the writers convieniently ran into a society member and was GIVEN this manual that they are asking us to pay 150 bucks for. Furthermore one writer even got his at a library! So what is the message here? They got thiers FREE! Of course whoever thought this up is going to be rich especially if he is able to sucker people into paying 150 bucks a pop and them more money later. Typical Santantry I tell you, Satan promises but never delivers. As a matter of fact as I was reading the orientation booklet I was thinking I bet the manual is actually Satan's Bible or something like that. So I thank you all for saving me from a huge mistake, I will use the money to fix up my car instead.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I, too just received the "invitation" to the secret society of Novatech. Immediately, being a suspicious person, and one not to believe any of what I hear/read, and only half of what I see, did a Google search, and to my surprise this forum was the first thing that came up - confirming my suspicions. What a waste of time and money! If these "super" beings (as they call themselves are so dang smart, then why did they not know that I would not fall sucker to this scam? You'd think with their "amazing powers" or "psychic abilities" they'd be able to predict my reaction. Shame, shame. A total waste of trees and postage.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, I just got one of those respond by Friday or it will go away letters...couldn't believe it, my ship had finally come in, a secret society who wants ME.
But I remember the words of the sages: A fool and his money are soon parted. Never give a sucker an even break. and If it looks too good to be true it probably isn't.
So I looked up Novus Tek Society on the on-line yellow and white pages. Surprise! no listings.
I did a little more research, found Rip-off Reports from badbusinessbureau.com about others who had received MY letter(drat). And guess what, they got hammered for $139. for the "Free" secrets. Also they got flooded with other secrets that they could buy.
Well so much for all of the health, wealth and loving I could ever want in this my "Special Time".
So, I guess I'll just go back to the way most people make their fortune...intelligence, work and understanding the fact that we all possess these powers already, we just need to wake up to the fact.
Has my Novus Tek search been a waste of time? No, I saved some money, a lot of grief and I wouldn't have found abovetopsecret.com without it. All things do have a secret purpose.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join