It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to)

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Wow. This thread has gotten big.

Maybe this has already been addressed in the 40+ pages that have happened since I last read this thread. But I have been thinking about why the OP source would be so concerned about the ISS getting hit, especially (as many have pointed out) since it can be moved.

And also I have been thinking about why this would be such cause for so much alarm relayed in such a way to the OP via his source.

So what popped into my head was...the OP source didn't actually say that it is the ISS that they ("they") are worried about. He says, "they are worried it will hit the Nasa space station".

What if there is another space station out there? Maybe an extremely large one created to hold a lot of people.
Would it be possible for a huge space station to have been created and then live out there without our knowing about it? OP...did your source ever actually use the term "ISS"?

I dunno...its just something that I keep mulling over. Maybe my tin foil is on too tight.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by ufoinquirer

Exactly what did Hitler use a dark star for and how? You realize he lost right? Hitler couldn't even launch a successful attack on Britain just 22 miles of sea away, yet he was using a dark star for some unforeseeable purpose.

go research it

it's pretty complicated...ties into struggles between NWO and others

Vague and nebulous response no. 24601.

'Go research it' proves jack, and the Black Sun was only a symbol associated with mysticism. What the actual shady groups did, like the Thule Society and Ahnenerbe, wasn't exactly supernatural.

Doesn't stop people from thinking that the former created UFOs powered by a fictional substance originating from a book written by a British author almost 100 years before the war began.

you seem to operate in a world where you only rely on sources of info that are known to not have your best interest in mind, and have historically been known to lie or distort the truth

the rest of us are moving on from your reality and having to rely on alternative media and alternative theories to start from scratch and make sense of this worl dan dhistory again

i made the connection brown dwarf without ever even being told anything about it, and then later went and did research about how the black sun symbolism does indeed link back to all of this planet x stuff

i normally always provide links and well-researched info on these boards, so don't you DARE accuse me of only putting out vague responses. this was an exception. i'm at work, the topic is too beastly for me to get into at the moment

Who the hell are you to tell me what to and not to accuse you of?

And everything you've posted has precisely nothing to do with what you mentioned.

hey

i'm no scientist, so i've used my jouranlism skills to contribute a TON to this debate

i've had an ongoing conversation with leonid elenin from the very beginning about all this, picking his brain about the theories, adn sharing his two cents, and i have come the conclusion that there is no planet x about to collide into us! but it took a LOT of digging to get there... essentially if leonid elenin was a code name, we could entertain "cover up" conspiracy more but he has really detailed traces back ton 2007, I have it all here for people to see -
theufoinquirer.blogspot.com...

i'm spending a lot of time on my next feature, but that will share my latest conclusions.

i've psoted in multiple forums...i'm not sure abou tmy history on this particular thread

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Hey... I noticed another issue on N.E.O. activitiy arising right after comet Elenin's pass, which I posted a new thread about:

The Comet Elenin's Near Miss; Then along came Asteroid 2005 YU55...

Take a look and speculate the possibility of a cometary/ asteroidal collision - is it possible? has anyone calculated the intersecting trajectories of these two objects yet?!

Yes, Elenin and YU55 won't get any closer than about 0.16 AU (23,935,680 km) from each other. No risk of collision there.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12

What if there is another space station out there? Maybe an extremely large one created to hold a lot of people.
Would it be possible for a huge space station to have been created and then live out there without our knowing about it? OP...did your source ever actually use the term "ISS"?

Not likely. You can see the ISS with a telescope so hiding a larger one in Earths orbit would not be possible. It would be hard to hide all the shuttle flights hauling all the peices to space to build it also.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The ISS is the 4th brightest object in the night sky, about tied with Jupiter, brighter than any star we can see, after the moon, and Venus. During an event called a flare, the ISS can be brighter than Venus, a flair is when the solar panels align with direct sunlight.

So a space station orbiting earth large enough to house millions of people is; A) Fiscally and physically impossible, and B) could not be there unnoticed as it would be nearly as bright as the moon.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12

Wow. This thread has gotten big.

Maybe this has already been addressed in the 40+ pages that have happened since I last read this thread. But I have been thinking about why the OP source would be so concerned about the ISS getting hit, especially (as many have pointed out) since it can be moved.

And also I have been thinking about why this would be such cause for so much alarm relayed in such a way to the OP via his source.

So what popped into my head was...the OP source didn't actually say that it is the ISS that they ("they") are worried about. He says, "they are worried it will hit the Nasa space station".

I dunno...its just something that I keep mulling over. Maybe my tin foil is on too tight.

Comet strikes on the Moon are rare now I believe so this may be why they are worried ,and bells on the moo may be ringing
by now.
Great thinking.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Dr Expired because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Wow ATS slipping,You wont need to worry about the ISS.
Think Elenin is a farce do you.??????????????
Here is the Dr Mensur Omerbashich website.Mensur Omerbashich website.

Link to PDF Cornell Univeristy

Elenin has been affecting this planet since 1960. Every major Quake has an Alignment tied to it.
Alignmen/ Quakes are based on three day intervals. As I stated before the mass of the Sun.
Read and Learn. Print it out and absorb. Nice to see that amateur Leonid Elenin with a paper at Cornell University,Some Amateur.
ThankX BOB for keeping the truth alive.

Pdf is Astronomical alignments as the cause of ~M6+ seismicity

edit on 29-4-2011 by Mister1k because: (no reason given)
youtube over view

check them JPL
26 Dec 2004 M9.1 Indonesia> Earth Mercury Venus alignment.
M8 Tonga quake May 03 2006>Jupiter Earth Sun alignment
M8.8 Chile Feb 27 2010> Elenin Earth Sun alignment
M9 Japan alignment Mar 8th 2011 Major quakes follow Mar 11 ) >3 days Alignment periods
Elenin Earth Mercury alignment. Check any major quake back to early 20th century you'll find an alignment.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister1k

Elenin has been affecting this planet since 1960. Every major Quake has an Alignment tied to it.
Alignmen/ Quakes are based on three day intervals. As I stated before the mass of the Sun.
Read and Learn. Print it out and absorb. Nice to see that amateur Leonid Elenin with a paper at Cornell University,Some Amateur.

youtube over view

Nothing on that site is peer reviewed, and anyone can post anything there.

Oops.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister1k

Oh dear.....oh dear......

I took a look at the "Dr.'s" website.....and, well..........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd2c6f45dfae.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

youtube over view

Oops.

I don't care were its posted,read the data PRESENTED or !@#$ off You work for Uncle Sam????

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Oh dear.....oh dear......

I took a look at the "Dr.'s" website.....and, well..........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd2c6f45dfae.jpg[/atsimg]
Did you grab the PDF and Read it NO,So !@#$ ditto

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Earth Mercury Venus Alignment First Week of May?????????????
Historical.Earth Mercury Venus April 4th 2010 Mexico M7.2
Apr 06 2010 Indonesia M7.8
April 11 2010 Solomon islands M6.8
Apr 13 2010 China M6.9
Apr 18 2010 Afghanistan M5.6
Apr 20th Australia M5.2
>3 days fade in fade out.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

youtube over view

Oops.

I don't care were its posted,read the data PRESENTED or !@#$ off You work for Uncle Sam????

Heh, no, I'm British, so I don't worry about having to work for a nation that's a shadow of its former self.

Thanks for showing the mindset of every believer, too.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

youtube over view

Oops.

Heh, no, I'm British, so I don't worry about having to work for a nation that's a shadow of its former self.

you're the one who keeps quoting WIKIPEDIA ... and NASA

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Oh, for.....the love of......logic and reason!!! (Raise a glass, to toast their imminent demise, at this rate.....)....

Here: ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Learn to interpret what you see, there.....just to visualize more easily the "dance of the planets" of our home Solar System. (It is so large, compared to our Earth-bound scope of experience, I realize it CAN be difficult for the uninitiated to grasp....)....

AND, know and understand this simple, simple and basic FACT: The gravitational fields of the other planets --- Mercury, Venus and Mars (just to name the three closest to us) can NOT...NOT...NOT! affect the Earth's mantle and crust in the way "postulated" by this quack of a "Doctor" as presented in those jokes of papers.

And, "Why?", you might ask?? A very preliminary look at the math of how gravity works tells the answer. Do you know? Have you taken the science classes??

The attraction force due to the mass of an object DECREASES by a rate of the SQUARE of the distance....not in a simple straight-line relationship (like, the way light waves depict an object in the distance....something twice as far away from you will appear to be one-half the size of an identical object which is closer to you. Etc).

So, it is an INVERSE-RELATIONSHIP with gravitational attraction and forces exerted.

Now....look at the JPL Applet program image again, above. And, pay attention:

In May, 2011 Mercury, Venus and Mars will be (for the most part) on on the other side of our SUN!

Do you understand, please?? Please? The SUN...that massive, massive (it contains about 98% of all the mass of the entire Solar System, all by itself!) ball of gas and heat and light....that thing is CLOSER to us, in May, 2011 than any of the other planets. Who wins, there....would you expect??

BUT....regardless......at any time, all the time, there is a celestial object which, although far less massive than the Sun, is FAR closer to us....and, due to its proximity, the gravity from it has FAR more effect on the Earth, in an "up-close and personal" sort of way, than even the Sun can exert.

And it's, Da Moon!

Please try to get educated on this....and stop falling for crap and rubbish from insane charlatans......ANYONE can post ANY nonsense online, nowadays.......

edit on 29 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

youtube over view

Oops.

you're the one who keeps quoting WIKIPEDIA ... and NASA

And you support some nobody of a supposed scientist publishing questionable papers.

Just forget that the sources I cite are verifiable. Derp.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Lets put some numbers on this but first an introduction.

Gravity depends on two things: the mass of the object pulling on you, and its distance. The more mass something has, the stronger it pulls, and the farther away it is, the weaker it pulls. As a matter of fact, the strength depends on the square of the distance. If you double the distance, the force of gravity drops by 2 x 2=4. If you put something ten times farther away, the gravitational force drops by 10 x 10=100. You can see that gravity gets weak pretty quickly with distance.

The tidal force is much like gravity, but it drops with the cube of the distance. This makes it much less important in our case! Say you double the distance to an object. Its tidal force on the Earth drops by 2 x 2 x 2=8. If you increase its distance by a factor of ten, the tidal force drops by 10 x 10 x 10=1000! So tides are in fact much weaker than gravity.

The masses are in units of 10^22 kilograms (the Earth masses 6x10^24 kilograms, or 600 on this scale), and the distances in millions of kilometers. By the way, I used the distances of closest approach to the Earth to maximize the effect. Realistically, the force will be smaller than what is listed.

Now the numbers.
Planet__Mass (10^22 kg)___Distance___Gravity (Moon=1)___Tides( Moon=1)
Mercury________33______________92__________0.00008___________0.0000003
Venus_________490_____________42___________0.006_____________0.00005
Mars__________64______________80___________0.0002____________0.000001
Jupiter______200,000___________630___________0.01______________0.000006
Saturn______57,000___________1280___________0.0007____________0.0000002
Uranus______8,700____________2720___________0.00002___________0.000000003
Neptune_____10,000___________4354___________0.00001___________0.000000001
Pluto_________~1_____________5764___________0.0000000006______0.00000000000004
Moon_________7.4____________0.384___________1.0_______________1.0

Right away you can see that even mighty Jupiter, king of the planets, only pulls about 0.01 (= 1%) as hard as the Moon does (just to show how I did this, Jupiter masses 27,000 times the Moon, but is 1640 times farther away. The square of 1640 is about 2.7 million, and 27,000/2.7 million=0.01). Venus is next, with only 0.6 % of the Moon's force. After that, the numbers drop a lot. The total pull of all the planets combined is 0.017, not even 2% of the Moon's pull!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

VERY nice!! (And, such a lot of work!)

Only to add.....it is patently obvious to most people, but maybe not to all ----

This approaching comet, Elenin, is estimated to have a core diameter (the actual mass of solid material, NOT to be confused with the coma, or gaseous "halo" surrounding it....much like a very think, and tenuous atmosphere) is about 4 - 6 kilometers. Basically, similar to a mountain on Earth.

The material the comet is composed of? Water ice, and "rocks" and possibly metallic elements. Nothing "exotic", so therefore --- it can be inferred that its mass is reasonable, and commensurate, with its approximate size. We have precedents, and knowledge, of similar celestial bodies.

It NO WAY comes anywhere similar in mass to even be close to the amount of influence the much, much more massive planets can exert.........

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You know that Planet X Movie coming out in May called "Melancholia"...Wouldn't it be wild if the kid's name in the movie was "Leo"? ...Oh wait, it is... Check it out for yourself. What do you think of this? A "Leo" discovers the killer asteroid in the movie Deep Impact. Another Leo discovers comet Elenin. There is a kid named Leo in this new planet X movie. Comet Elenin is also known as "X1". Comet Elenin will be approaching us from the constellation Leo. The Sphinx which has the body of a Lion (Leo) stares off into the night sky waiting for something to return....

From Graham Hancock: -"we have demonstrated with a substantial body of evidence that the pattern of stars that is "frozen" on the ground at Giza in the form of the three pyramids and the Sphinx represents the disposition of the constellations of Orion and Leo as they looked at the moment of sunrise on the spring equinox during the astronomical "Age of Leo" (i.e., the epoch in which the Sun was "housed" by Leo on the spring equinox.) Like all precessional ages this was a 2,160-year period. It is generally calculated to have fallen between the Gregorian calendar dates of 10,970 and 8810 BC. (op. cit., p.189)"

Ok follow me here.... The comet Elenin is supposed to have an orbital period of 11,830 years. (According to Wikipedia). That would put its last appearance on earth roughly in the vicinity of time when the Sphinx was said to have been built. Of course we can't be sure of the exact date of either, but they are close.

A lot to think about.... One more coincedence... The release date for the movie Melancholia is May 26th. "Comet" Elenin will be closest to earth on September 26th.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hereitcomesskippy

I agree with everything you say with exception to your last statement. According to the JPL, Elenin will be at it's closest on October 17, 2011 at a distance of .232 Au. September 26th is the date when Elenin is seated directly between Earth and the Sun. This will be the second day of our "Three Day's of Darkness".

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join