It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to)

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
well that's what i'm saying though i don't think we'd be hearing about it any time soon : )

i believe the CIA has the REAL space program, by the way... ; )

telling you, NASA is just pr. and if the government needs a PR team for space, what are they REALLY doing

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

Exactly what did Hitler use a dark star for and how? You realize he lost right? Hitler couldn't even launch a successful attack on Britain just 22 miles of sea away, yet he was using a dark star for some unforeseeable purpose.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

Exactly what did Hitler use a dark star for and how? You realize he lost right? Hitler couldn't even launch a successful attack on Britain just 22 miles of sea away, yet he was using a dark star for some unforeseeable purpose.

go research it

it's pretty complicated...ties into struggles between NWO and others

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i was watching a yt video (of course) and it was talking about hitler symbolism the occult black sun symbol

i immediately thought

that's our brown dwarf !

then to discover that's been the story for a while now, i just didn't know about it

hitler is linked to UFOs/et stuff...it gets wackier and wackier the more you dig

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

go research it

Vague and nebulous response no. 24601.

'Go research it' proves jack, and the Black Sun was only a symbol associated with mysticism. What the actual shady groups did, like the Thule Society and Ahnenerbe, wasn't exactly supernatural.

Doesn't stop people from thinking that the former created UFOs powered by a fictional substance originating from a book written by a British author almost 100 years before the war began.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

go research it

'Go research it' proves jack, and the Black Sun was only a symbol associated with mysticism. What the actual shady groups did, like the Thule Society and Ahnenerbe, wasn't exactly supernatural.

Doesn't stop people from thinking that the former created UFOs powered by a fictional substance originating from a book written by a British author almost 100 years before the war began.

you seem to operate in a world where you only rely on sources of info that are known to not have your best interest in mind, and have historically been known to lie or distort the truth

the rest of us are moving on from your reality and having to rely on alternative media and alternative theories to start from scratch and make sense of this worl dan dhistory again

i made the connection brown dwarf without ever even being told anything about it, and then later went and did research about how the black sun symbolism does indeed link back to all of this planet x stuff

i normally always provide links and well-researched info on these boards, so don't you DARE accuse me of only putting out vague responses. this was an exception. i'm at work, the topic is too beastly for me to get into at the moment

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
the truth is hard to find.

but you don't have better sources than the rest of us.

Nazi black sun:

"Heinrich Himmler had reorganized the SS as a black-magic Order of Knights (Order of the Silver Star, see also: Argenteum Astrum) after the pattern of the Jesuits or even the Illuminati order. The SS had taken over some very special magic rites from the freemasons, but some rituals were taken straight from the Knights Templar. SS members wore carefully designed black uniforms featuring an old magic symbol - silver skulls. The symbols were also found on magic rings. This was suggested by Himmler's personal magician, the SS Brigadenfuhrer Karl Maria Wiligut (1866-1946), who was also known under the alias K. M. Weisthor (Nicholas Goodrick- Clarke, "The Occult Roots of Nazism", St Petersburg, 1993, p. 197). In 1924-1927, Wiligut had been treated in a mental hospital in Salzburg. The double S, or sun runes, resembled two lightning bolts. The leadership demanded very high standards of its members. SS officially stood for 'Schutzstaffeln' (guard corps), but the real meaning was Schwarze Sonne - the black sun. Himmler was the grand master. The SS headquarters were at Wewelsburg castle in Westphalia (north-western Germany), which Himmler bought as a ruin in 1934 and rebuilt the next 11 years at a cost of 13 million marks and turned into a temple for his SS cult." - from "Architects of Deception" (p. 427), Juri Lina
wikicompany.org...:Occult_symbolism_II

CNN is a tabloid
NASA is a PR firm

wake

the #

up !

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
just think about it guys

there was a time when you had what you knew, and you had what you didn't know. religion would be that last category, it is the questioning....the seeking...that is indeed within all of us

it should be you hear a ghost story, you immediately go to investigate it and if it doesn't fit in with current theories, you find out why ... and in process you discover new scientific phenomenon

but because religion has been separated out, everything that does not fall within MSM/science can be put into that category and NEVER taken seriously

so when people make fun of you for doing your best to research the unknoqn/paranorml, just remmeber that's a backwards/totally non-progressive approach to discovery

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
and you are smart to realize that there are limits to logic, there are limits to scientific experimentation and it's totally okay to rely on all kinds of ways of observing and testing things

this is progress, not insanity

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

since you didn't like my other comment, i'll reiterate with more than one line.

you got owned

most of the world will go down the drain before comet elenin gets here. the economy is going to collapse, there will be more earthquakes, tsunamis, and eventually hurricanes. radiation levels will continue to increase around the world.

this is going to happen all before the end of the year. if i'm wrong i'll freely admit it and you can slander me all you wish. but sadly, i'm not wrong. even if i wanted to say "i told you so" the internet won't be around because people will be trying to pay for simple food with massively inflated currency.

we have a little less than 8 years before god comes back.
(though i think most of us will wish we didn't live in these times, its going to suck) my main goal is that people who read this will know the signs before they happen. i'm not trolling, playing games, or lying. all i ask is that you remember what i said, because when it starts happening, you'll know what it means.

things to look for (the order isn't clear, but they will happen before the year is over):

1) the pope fleeing the vatican over dead bodies

2) a spacestation crashing to earth

3) japan sinking (as will other places)

you don't even have to believe me! just remember what i've said, and when things start happening, believe in the living god.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

I'm curious why you say god will come in less than 8 years? What about all these theories (as far fetched as some may be) that point to times much, MUCH sooner than that, i.e. May 21, 2011, Oct. 28, 2011, or the infamous Dec. 21, 2012. I realise basis of thought revolving around the papal prophecies/fatima/etc. and I also realise this is slightly off topic, but I'm genuinly interested.

As for Hitler and his association with the occult and the Dark Star, I've always felt there was some truth to all of that, despite how outragious some of the claims may have been I seem to remember something about Hitler and the Thule Society attempting to open up and inter-dimensional portal both in Germany and on Antartica.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

you got owned

most of the world will go down the drain before comet elenin gets here. the economy is going to collapse, there will be more earthquakes, tsunamis, and eventually hurricanes. radiation levels will continue to increase around the world.

this is going to happen all before the end of the year. if i'm wrong i'll freely admit it and you can slander me all you wish. but sadly, i'm not wrong. even if i wanted to say "i told you so" the internet won't be around because people will be trying to pay for simple food with massively inflated currency.

(though i think most of us will wish we didn't live in these times, its going to suck) my main goal is that people who read this will know the signs before they happen. i'm not trolling, playing games, or lying. all i ask is that you remember what i said, because when it starts happening, you'll know what it means.

things to look for (the order isn't clear, but they will happen before the year is over):

you don't even have to believe me! just remember what i've said, and when things start happening, believe in the living god.

You #ed up on providing information regarding Elenin, now you just resort to spamming umbrella terms and claiming you're a psychic?

Classy.

You're incapable of admitting you're wrong, aren't you?

Ooh, and a spacestation crashing to earth! Oh teh noes! That's never happened! Skylab and Mir were two entirely different things!
edit on 27-4-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ah yes the mind of the conspiracist is always superior to the minds of great scientists, probably explains why the conspiracists live on message boards while the scientists work in laboratories or out in the field.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

go research it

you seem to operate in a world where you only rely on sources of info that are known to not have your best interest in mind, and have historically been known to lie or distort the truth

the rest of us are moving on from your reality and having to rely on alternative media and alternative theories to start from scratch and make sense of this worl dan dhistory again

i made the connection brown dwarf without ever even being told anything about it, and then later went and did research about how the black sun symbolism does indeed link back to all of this planet x stuff

i normally always provide links and well-researched info on these boards, so don't you DARE accuse me of only putting out vague responses. this was an exception. i'm at work, the topic is too beastly for me to get into at the moment

Who the hell are you to tell me what to and not to accuse you of?

And everything you've posted has precisely nothing to do with what you mentioned.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

you got owned

i will say bob...

it seems more like you have an opinion and just want to seem convincing by saying you have a nasa source

how would this nasa source get you such info ?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
what i stated in the op is from nasa. my source has no intention of leaking anything, nor do they know that i did.
i gleaned it from a conversation, and as it contradicted nasa's official story, i figured people would want to hear. that is as far as my nasa information goes.

my post above goes beyond elenin and my source. i have stated many times that i believe comet elenin is "wormwood" from revelations. we are on the last pope from the malachy prophecies (all 111 of which have come true). this leaves a very small window, because the pope is 84. if you want to hear more of my reasoning or have questions about it look at my other thread dealing with the topic

abovetopsecret.com...

or message me.

why do i think god will come in a little less than eight years? the tribulation will last for some time, for instance, the two witnesses alone will be here for 1260 days. if you add it all up, you get 7 years. there is also another prophecy that says it will be 7 years to the day after the pope flees. when i started researching, i didn't believe any of the prophecies save what was contained in the bible, but alot of the papal prophecies have come true and confirm one another. they also reflect hopi prophecy.

btw. i'm not psychic, nor did i ever claim to be.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

what i stated in the op is from nasa. my source has no intention of leaking anything, nor do they know that i did.
i gleaned it from a conversation, and as it contradicted nasa's official story, i figured people would want to hear. that is as far as my nasa information goes.

my post above goes beyond elenin and my source. i have stated many times that i believe comet elenin is "wormwood" from revelations. we are on the last pope from the malachy prophecies (all 111 of which have come true). this leaves a very small window, because the pope is 84. if you want to hear more of my reasoning or have questions about it look at my other thread dealing with the topic

abovetopsecret.com...

or message me.

why do i think god will come in a little less than eight years? the tribulation will last for some time, for instance, the two witnesses alone will be here for 1260 days. if you add it all up, you get 7 years. there is also another prophecy that says it will be 7 years to the day after the pope flees. when i started researching, i didn't believe any of the prophecies save what was contained in the bible, but alot of the papal prophecies have come true and confirm one another. they also reflect hopi prophecy.

btw. i'm not psychic, nor did i ever claim to be.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

It is not from NASA. It is from the NASA Buzzroom, an entirely different entity not at all managed by NASA in which anyone could post anything.

Oops.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

everyone realizes you're a disinfo agent.

for the sake of everyone else, i will explain. the quote from the buzzroom adds validity to what i said. taking the whole thing down over one comment that disagreed with the official numbers? the video itself had been up awhile, the comment is what got it shut down. nasa is scared.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Alignments, Comet Elenin & Earthquakes - Scientific Proof (27th April 2011)

This is a good video. She recommends downloading it and also going to the cornwall university site listed and downloading the two pdfs, including one by Dr. Elenin, who seems to be a professional, and a physicist.

There is a lot of evidence that ALL the bigger earthquakes ie. 8.6 on, are caused by allignments and the document that she reads some of becomes quite technical but confirmation is that the allignments and earthquakes expected through to August 2011, have elenin in the mix for the allignment.

It makes one wonder, what Elenin is? Is it a comet? How big a comet with how much gravity?

There is another article saying regular cycles 3600 years are also found in the ice core samples from Cornwell University. I'll find that link.

Now the part about the supernova. I'm about to formulate a hypothesis, going into some of the polarities and things on the Warnings From The Benevolents thread, because things could connect in a certain way. But, what it its not yet a dwarf star instead? What if its related to that fluffy cloud that NASA discovered outside the heliosphere of the solar system and these really odd magnetic strips that seemed to be mysterious and were entering in.

If its in a certain location we could be in this place over a longer cycle yet again. There could be more than one cycle here even.

lanl.arxiv.org...:+elenin/0/1/0/all/0/1

lanl.arxiv.org...
Astronomical Allignments As The Cause Of M6 plus Seismicity

lanl.arxiv.org...
(This is the one by Elenin, the Third Type Supernova)

sites.google.com...
ASTRONOMICAL ALIGNMENTS:
THE CAUSE OF STRONG EARTHQUAKES

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

reply to post by NyxOne

everyone realizes you're a disinfo agent.

for the sake of everyone else, i will explain. the quote from the buzzroom adds validity to what i said. taking the whole thing down over one comment that disagreed with the official numbers? the video itself had been up awhile, the comment is what got it shut down. nasa is scared.

Okay, keep thinking that. Adjust your tinfoil hat, too, it's a little askew, last I checked.

And, uh, as I recall, no, the NASA buzzroom was not immediately shut down after that comment, and when it was, it was for entirely different reasons.

But you just keep thinking a completely insignificant little comet that would have gotten absolutely no attention were it not for Elenin's last name is going to wreak havoc on us, and that it's a brown dwarf, somehow, despite both not being as bright as Jupiter, especially when it's a mere 2 AU from our Sun, and when it isn't ripping planets out of orbits.

Buy more tinfoil today! Cheap, affordable prices!

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join