It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Years of Deceit: United States Openly Admits Bin Laden Long Dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Gordon Duff
Veterans Today

Bin laden never mentioned in McChrystal report or Obama speech “Hunt for bin laden” a national shame Conservative commentator, former Marine Colonel Bob Pappas has been saying for years that bin Laden died at Tora Bora and that Senator Kerry’s claim that bin Laden escaped with Bush help was a lie. Now we know that Pappas was correct. The embarrassment of having Secretary of State Clinton talk about bin Laden in Pakistan was horrific. He has been dead since December 13, 2001 and now, finally, everyone, Obama, McChrystal, Cheney, everyone who isn’t nuts is finally saying what they have known for years

This article includes a pretty fake looking and very graphic photo, so fair warning...

www.sovereignindependent.com...

Nothing new here except to question why such a fake looking photo is used...is this more controlled opposition journalism?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

America knew Osama bin Laden died December 13, 2001. After that his use was hardly one to unite America, but rather one to divide, scam and play games. With bin Laden gone, we could have started legitimate nation building in Afghanistan instead of the eternal insurgency that we invented ourselves.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

its bush who should be hunted down and killed not osama bin ladin, osama was just the scape goat.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

In 66 pages, General Stanley McChrystal never mentions Osama bin Laden. Everything is “Mullah Omar” now. In his talk at West Point, President Obama never mentioned Osama bin Laden. Col. Pappas makes it clear, Vice President Cheney let it “out of the bag” long ago. Bin Laden was killed by American troops many, many years ago.

guilt by omission? At no point do they officially or openly admit he is dead, they just stopped mentioning him. that's not an admission. He's been dead since 2001 and all us "tin foil hat" people knew it then and still know it now. But no, this is not an admission by the Us government that he is dead.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gazzachel

its bush who should be hunted down and killed not osama bin ladin, osama was just the scape goat.

Bush I and II, Clinton and Obama, most of Washington, all of the Major Media, and most of the Military Brass. And don't forget the media, military and governments of the "coalition of the willing". All are guilty as sin.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Fareed Zakaria actually said on his show a couple of weeks back "we all know there is no such thing as the Taliban, it's just a very loose knit group of local tribes" as well. A STUNNING announcement from a member of the Bilderburg group and the Council on Foreign Relations, and someone who is in the national spotlight with his own talk show on an international 24 hour news network.

So, no Taliban, and no Bin Laden. Why, exactly, is the United States in Afghanistan?

As Bill Maher said the other night "We build schools over there, at US taxpayer expense, and they respond by blowing them up. Meanwhile we desperately need schools in the USA".
edit on 14-4-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So we knew Osama was dead, the day we released his tape to the US?

What about the other tapes?

This shows about 25 have been released since then - en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Agreed...not sure what the angle is with this article. Just thought I'd toss it in the mix.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx

I bet you believe everything you see in the movies, too.

Do you really think that it's that hard to fake an Osama video?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I look at it this way. He must be dead because the U.S could not allow him the chance to clear his name repeatedly...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Yeah, I think this is more controlled opposition journalism...how can we have "legitimate nation building in Afghanistan"?

When performed by a foreign nation, "legitimate nation building" is an oxymoron.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

From video to audio tapes, and in a few years it'll be memos with the al CIA-Duh! letterhead.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Exactly! Osama was just an escape goat ... They used him and when they were done with him, they went for him ... Just like they did with Saddam and many others!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Will Bush and Cheney ever be held accountable for anything? I hope so.They will eventually pay somehow. And to think some regard Bush as a national hero..... What a joke

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

That pretty much typifies what I despise about conspiracy theorists. On the basis of nothing but lunatic fringe innuendoe you want a man "hunted down and killed ".

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think of it like this......If he is not dead by now, America would be a complete fail

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

That pretty much typifies what I despise about conspiracy theorists. On the basis of nothing but lunatic fringe innuendoe you want a man "hunted down and killed ".

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'" - G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

www.buzzflash.com...
edit on 14-4-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gazzachel

Close, they were both in it, both played their part, Osama as the face, Bush as the American leader. However it wasnt Bush himself who had a hand in organize or carrying out 911.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

A bit like the WMD's that were all over Iraq apparently? Still haven't found one yet......

You want to talk about 'lunatic fringe innuendo', you might want to get your facts straight first.

Personally I don't see how anyone can look at the lineup of all of the 'bin-Laden tapes' side-by-side and claim it's the same man.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

I bet you believe everything you see in the movies, too.

Do you really think that it's that hard to fake an Osama video?

I have actually taken the time read the transcripts of a couple of the videos, unlike yourself (responding to the accusatory tone of your post). The things said in the 2007 video is not something TPTB would want published anywhere. It makes a lot of sense. He sounds educated & against the corporate war machine of the west. True, there's a chance that it might not've been him.. but IMO it wasn't fabricated by the US or TPTB

top topics

<<   2 >>

join