It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Years of Deceit: United States Openly Admits Bin Laden Long Dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
I have actually taken the time read the transcripts of a couple of the videos, unlike yourself (responding to the accusatory tone of your post). The things said in the 2007 video is not something TPTB would want published anywhere. It makes a lot of sense. He sounds educated & against the corporate war machine of the west. True, there's a chance that it might not've been him.. but IMO it wasn't fabricated by the US or TPTB

Why not? I have also read a few of the transcripts. Assuming they are translated correctly, I saw nothing in any of them that the CIA would not feel comfortable releasing in order to portray a convincing illusion of OBL being alive. It's just a shame that the only people we can get verification from is a group that makes it their business to lie and distort the truth to fit their goals (CIA).

I, for one, haven't seen anything to sway me that he is alive in a decade and even then, that he had anything at all to do with 9/11. *shrug*

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just a few questions on the validity of this article:

1) This article was from 2009. Not exactly new. He writes another article that is a little tones down in 2010:
www.veteranstoday.com...
CIA HINTS, BIN LADEN DEAD SINCE “EARLY 2000′s”

2) Gordon Duff: his articles are majority pro-truther pages, and out there, fringe conspiracy themes, like "Nukes used at the WTC", nukes used in terrorist attacks, and that micro-nukes have been used many times including Lybia (for starters), and many many pro-CT/anti-US govt articles. By far, this guy is not #1 in honesty, or credibility.

3) Veteran's Today: The site itself, tries to pass off as a legitamet "US military veterans" website, but it is dedicated to anti-semitism, conspiracies galore, anti-US govt sentiments, and downright crazy ideas. Goodbye credibility.

4) Were can I find some sort of confirmation of this alleged claim? There must be some actual sources, other than Gordon Duff saying so. if anything, this is just a bunch of garbage written by an Alex Jones clone, with no sources to back it up, or any revalations afterward. is there any confirmation or sources to back these claims up?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

America knew Osama bin Laden died December 13, 2001. After that his use was hardly one to unite America, but rather one to divide, scam and play games. With bin Laden gone, we could have started legitimate nation building in Afghanistan instead of the eternal insurgency that we invented ourselves.

How do you explain bin ladens tv interview with Al Jazeera in 2002 where he explains the sept 11th attacks on the US. Or Omar Bin Laden his son who stated he believed his dad was responsible. However i think Osama paid a minimal role in the bombing to be honest. I think he provided some cash but had no idea of what was being planned in all reality.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
When the real history is written about this fiasco, it'll be titled "Manufacturing bin Laden"

How the CIA created Osama bin Laden

Wiki: CIA-Osama bin Laden controversy

In a 2003 article, Michael Powelson of the Russian journal Demokratizatsiya wrote:
It is difficult to believe that the United States played no role in the operations of the son of one of the wealthiest men in Saudi Arabia. Indeed, it is much more likely that the United States knew full-well of bin Laden's operation and gave it all the support they could.

edit on 14-4-2011 by iballs because: Updating Information:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

1) This article was from 2009. Not exactly new. He writes another article that is a little tones down in 2010:
www.veteranstoday.com...
CIA HINTS, BIN LADEN DEAD SINCE “EARLY 2000′s”

There's no news like old news!

2) Gordon Duff: his articles are majority pro-truther pages, and out there, fringe conspiracy themes, like "Nukes used at the WTC", nukes used in terrorist attacks, and that micro-nukes have been used many times including Lybia (for starters), and many many pro-CT/anti-US govt articles. By far, this guy is not #1 in honesty, or credibility.

Yes, but as we all know, he does speak for all Americans and for the entirety of the government of the United States of America. He must, or how else could the OP be entitled "United States openly admits..."?

3) Veteran's Today: The site itself, tries to pass off as a legitamet "US military veterans" website, but it is dedicated to anti-semitism, conspiracies galore, anti-US govt sentiments, and downright crazy ideas. Goodbye credibility.

But the word "veteran" is in there! So you must therefore be calling all veterans anti-semitic, anti-government conspiracist!

4) Were can I find some sort of confirmation of this alleged claim? There must be some actual sources, other than Gordon Duff saying so. if anything, this is just a bunch of garbage written by an Alex Jones clone, with no sources to back it up, or any revalations afterward. is there any confirmation or sources to back these claims up?

No - it is now your burden to prove them wrong. Don't you know the rules?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I made this awile ago thought it might fit
sorry utube thinks it too long i'll work on it
edit on 26-4-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
OBL died in 2002 in a Pakistan hospital from kidney failure.
Prime minister Benazir Bhutto knew it, she spilled the beans and was blown up by the CIA.

Yawn....

PEACE,
RK
edit on 29-4-2011 by Rigel Kent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent
OBL died in 2002 in a Pakistan hospital from kidney failure.
Prime minister Benazir Bhutto knew it, she spilled the beans and was blown up by the CIA.

Yawn....

PEACE,
RK
edit on 29-4-2011 by Rigel Kent because: (no reason given)

Wow! Is there anything the CIA can't do? To whom did she spill the beans and are they dead? (that list now includes you and I, are we in any danger?)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
So we knew Osama was dead, the day we released his tape to the US?

What about the other tapes?

This shows about 25 have been released since then - en.wikipedia.org...

I bet you believe everything you see in the movies, too.

Do you really think that it's that hard to fake an Osama video?

IMO..that's not what the poster's saying.

He is saying (imo) that since Osama is dead (read: face changed, sipping a cocktail on a yacht) this must obviously mean, that all of the tapes, messages images are fake...since the US now admit they 'all knew' he was out of it in 2001, they must have deliberately faked the tapes too, since the US media released these tapes as we supposedly received them, and aired them on international news channels...the US endorsed the authenticity of the tapes.

Ergo, the US has been waging a war, based on a continuing false flag operation in Afghanistan for the last 10 years.
The Afghan invasion was directly justified by using 9/11 'terrorism pay back'..so we have a false flag war, based on a false flag terrorist attack.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Maybe in a few hundred years the world will know the truth. Maybe they lied about Hilter too. Imagine if all the villans of history turned out to be heros. I knew Bin Laden was dead. Republicans told me how they planned to hide his death. They feared he would be powerful as a martyr. They were wrong again.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here is my video on the death of Osama bin Laden sorry it took so long.
www.disclose.tv...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

so weird, i was just reading this last night and thought to myself thats weird i've never heard a date said that he was killed, then in the news today he is killed. thanks for posting this.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

You need to find that picture. ASAP. The pic you posted with this op is the same as on that page. It would prove the lie without doubt.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Here is my video on the death of Osama bin Laden sorry it took so long.
www.disclose.tv...

Here is another link to my video in case you do not have an account www.veoh.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It looks like bin ladin was the most killed person in all of history.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join