It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. Disclosure In a Few Days (04/20/2011) ??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I always knew that the day I finish the Univ and get my Masters degree will be a grand day , well I have my thesis defense on the 19th which means the 20th is a good day for an ET disclosure

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well here we are, April 20th..

The only thing that I found disclosed is this guy is an absolute nut case.

but that is old news, I didn't need to wait until today.
edit on 20-4-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5

Nobody named a exact date for the disclosure just soon. I don´t know who had the idea wth the 20.04 date though.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

wait till the end of the day

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Happy Holiday! Enjoy the day, don't hope for anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It's only 3:17pm where I am now so we can't say nothing happened until it's officially April 21st everywhere. Don't rush to conclusions or jump the gun young bucky.

Saying that, I always hate dates attached to stuff because it's most usually always wrong. The only disclosure date I know for certain is December 25th when I'm disclosed as to what gifts I received for Christmas. Alien related disclosure attached to a date is just beyond ridiculous purely because the world and the universe itself are completely unpredictable, anything can happen out of nowhere and if EBEs decided to appear to humanity then they'll do it without picking a date on a calendar because someone on a website said it'll happen on that day.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well I hope the disclosers have the decency to wait until I'm home from work at 19:30 BST. I'll be ready with the popcorn and booze.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
In fairness the amount of "oh god disclosure is coming" threads that have been false is becoming tiresome, I know I haven't been here long but I've read them going back to like 2004 or something, its quite sad really because it takes alot of credibility away from the site in my opinion

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

I agree 100%

No doubt there will be another thread after this one with some random date..

I predict it to be 9/23/11

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Tangled2011

I agree 100%

No doubt there will be another thread after this one with some random date..

I predict it to be 9/23/11

What would you do if you were right?

Im not sure I believe dates either... but who knows

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I would proclaim mysself a prophet and ask people to follow me to the promise land, maybe they'll make a book about me..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Its 12 AM. Give it a chance.

The only thing I've found disclosed is that you're an asshole that obviously has a problem with Mr. Farrakhan because he said something that went outside your happy little realm of "reality". Mr. Farrakhan didn't even actually say April 20th, he just indicated that he believe it would be happening soon.
edit on 20-4-2011 by ItsAnOddFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
well its 12:00 noon here on the east coast, no huge motherships over major cities...YET

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Assuming there is actually something to disclose, why would the government do it now? I really don't see the logic behind this. If the government had something to disclose, they would of done it sometime in the past 60 years. Yet, we still have not seen one declassified aircraft that comes anything close to the purported capabilities of flying saucers and triangles. To me, that signifies that if some of these UFO's really are technological objects, then they don't belong to us and the government knows as much about them as the public does. We're talking about beings that have mastered interstellar travel and likely several million years older than us. Our scientists would know as much about their technology as an amoeba would know about a particle accelerator. I can see it being the year 2500 AD and people will still be claiming things like "Disclosure is coming!" despite the null evidence of the government having any involvement with magical technology created by extraterrestrials. Face it folks, if aliens exist and are visiting Earth, they're likely here because of scientific curiosity; not some nefarious or humanitarian "savior of mankind" reason.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
F..... another disclosure come to fail ..... nothing against the OP because he is not the one claiming this disclosure ...... but the guy who run his mouth about disclosure is really getting on my nerve ..... stop giving false hope to believers. When it comes, we will know it ..... it a f-ing disclosure, folks, not like it is an apocalypse -Well, maybe it is because we will start asking questions-
In my opinion, I believe in intelligent life out there in the universe, I believe in UFO because I DONT KNOW WHAT THE F THEY ARE -thats why they are call Unidentified Flying Object, duh
....bam, end of story.
I wonder why believer folks so looking-for approval from the government they so distrust, aint it just another deceit ?! C'mon are you just want to say "I told you so" to skeptics ??

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
disclosers predictions should be banned

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAnOddFuture

Its 12 AM. Give it a chance.

The only thing I've found disclosed is that you're an asshole that obviously has a problem with Mr. Farrakhan because he said something that went outside your happy little realm of "reality". Mr. Farrakhan didn't even actually say April 20th, he just indicated that he believe it would be happening soon.
edit on 20-4-2011 by ItsAnOddFuture because: (no reason given)

wow so hostile, I was just making an observation, clearly.

Where I am now it is the 21st so FAIL!

FYI I am a believer, it just ticks me off when people try and get people's hopes us and BOOM! nothing happens.

Trust me my reality isn't the least bit happy.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I agree, threads about disclosure should be BANNED.

Even the ones that the author claims to know something but is given instructions not to reveal it yet.

I grow tired of them

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Only blaming myself for even slight anticipation

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
nope...only news I found out is that in Sudan they eat raw camel liver (link)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join