It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. Disclosure In a Few Days (04/20/2011) ??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

I haven't heard his name in forever. This guy is literally reaching for the stars to get back in the spotlight again.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Maybe someone will use the chemical or mustard gas mortor rounds that were sold by rebels from Benghazi stockpile.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by origamiandurbanism

People have never heard of Louis Farrakhan? Seriously? I think I find that more bizarre than him talking about possible ET disclosure.

That's what I was thinking....why don't you people know who this is? C'mon guys...I know ATSer's are more connected with what's going on around them than that!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

post by Ear-Responsible
Farrakhan has had his fair share of unstable rants

Yes he has

“The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man.”

“The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the late of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.”

Plus many more
deathby1000papercuts.com...

Nothing disclosure related will happen on or even after the 20th so don't build your hopes up , disclosure is a dream and as much as we may want them to be real ....they aren't

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
personnally, i believe that if aliens were here and wanted the population to know, we would know. i mean if these beings can cross dimensions and light years, surely they can put a public broadcast out that the government can't stop or prove their existance here some other way.

i for one firmly believe in aliens. whole heardtedly. but i don't think that the government could keep it from us if it were true. now...i do believe that if they (the aliens) were just now getting ready to make official contact with mankind on a public level, yes, TPTB would try to mask it. absolutely. maybe the roswell saucer was the first contact the government had with them. it was like the warning sign or the message. that saucer was the first of the fleet. so TPTB kept it quiet until now...where this "invasion" is reaching critical mass. maybe all the financial meltdown and wars are just a distraction to keep us from seeing the truth about aliens? who knows?

so maybe a disclosure that they are coming is on the way or maybe a disclosure that they are here is coming prompted by the aliens. i doubt the governemnt would try to damper the message of beings from other dimensions. my guess is the government would do anything they could to keep the aliens happy.

so...either they are on the way and that news is coming or...the aliens don't want it public...just yet...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Farrakhan has had his fair share of unstable rants, however, it's pretty interesting that he would put his reputation on the line for something so bizarre. I'll be looking forward to 4/20, for more reasons than one

I thought it was odd how he would put his reputation on the line too....He's a really "proud" type of guy. Does he have a book coming out too or something? Or maybe he is dying of an illness and needed to get his name back out in the media before he dies. Hmmm....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
you could be right, if i get high enough on 4/20 anything is possible

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by restlessbrainsyndrome

Also....we know there's around a million people who supported him on the million man march.....so for those talking about why he would be important enough to be "informed", there's your answer....He has influence for one of the largest religions in the world....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i didn't even see/hear where the date 4/20 was shown. that would be an awesome day to talk to an alien! smoke some of that alien wacky tabacky! i would totally blaze up with an alien. i bet they're pretty funny, at times!

i seriously doubt that the aliens would come to attack. i mean...they can fly through space and other dimensions! that'd be like me going back in time and killing fred rubble for his straight razor! yeah...if they're here/coming, they're coming to reveal the truth and usher in peace. i'm sure that there would be some craziness, at first, but i would listen to an alien telling me to calm down and that they were here to help!

i'd trust an alien before i'd trust anyone of TPTB...or probably most humans for that matter...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I wonder where he got his info from?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Not to be the pessimist here, but really....another date? I'm really interested in this topic and like always before, look forward to entertain some truth to a prediction. And another question I have....why do we need or expect disclosure and who from? Our government? The same people that generally lie to the common man in masses everyday. So what, If a powerful government official is to hop on T.V. and say, "Hey ..guess what, were not alone..there are millions of alien races running around and all those things you see in the sky really are green men from mars", am I supposed to believe that sh*t? The same guys that have lied to the world for 60+ years and on the turn of a dime change the history that's been shoved down the sheeples mouths for decades. I don't care if the presidents and rulers of all nations come together and say "THEY" are real. I believe when I see the landing and see the alien and see disclosure of indisputable truth. A Governor or Senator or President can disclose that taxes will fall, the economy will get better, prices of gas are sh&t and they are working to bring them down but do you really believe any of that nonsense until it truly happens before your eyes?

I say this is just another date that will seamlessly roll on by just like all the rest. I hope that I am wrong and the aliens land and prove history and governments wrong.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

i haven't made any claims, just stummbled across the video and thought that you guys could enlighten me a little more on who the hell this guy was and why he'd be saying this. i didn't do the interview or make the video. so this being my first post has nothing what so ever to do with anything. again, no claims were made by me, the title was wriiten by the mods because i just copied the video title, which i now know isn't allowed.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
ive said this one hundred times by now.
yah disclosure is happening for the eightyith time

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

And I am sure that you will see more and more over the next year and a half. We are winding up to a major point in humanity. I don't know what that point is quite yet...but the natives are getting restless...

It may be some kind of information revolution, economic revolution, atmospheric revolution, religious revolution....but revolutions happen when everything seems to going downhill and you have to admit that things are off kilter lately. There is an mind-numbing amount of things happening over the past little while. Earthquakes, crop freezes, economic failures, weather changes, radiation, oil spilling, fracking, comets, asteroids, a major solar cycle, wars, budget cuts, upcoming elections, protests, religious movements.....and the list goes on...

We know that animals have instincts. We know because they migrate. Monarch butterflies all migrate to the same places in Mexico and California every year. Turtles return to the same beach where they hatched to breed. How do they do this? Instinct.

We have also observed sporadic behavior in animals before some event. Earthquakes, major storms, disturbances in the earths electromagnetic field (birds fly into the ground, etc.). Why would we think that humans, the most intelligent of the species, do not have these built in instincts? We do. And this is us....acting sporadically. We can assume something huge will happen.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

baptise??? why in the hell would an Alien, freely bow to any human religon... why? these beings are smarter, older and way more advanced than all of humanity... and if ancient cave paintings do refer to these aliens pre-dating the bible (as we know they do) who's to say they would consent... perhaps THAT would be the holy war to end all wars!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
haha, That was a great video!
From a cool guy! I like him/

He speaks many Truths!

I don't know what to think..
But I enjoyed watching that, so thanks!! lol

Important words, I think.. and well spoken.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Never gonna happen dude

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The amount of racial hatred this idiot spews out of his mouth outweighs any truth he might stumble across.

edit on 14-4-2011 by SamSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I grew up listening to Farrakhan off and on. He really is an incredibly eloquent speaker, even if you did not care for the subject matter. and I can say I dont agree with a lot of it. To those who like to point out that he was around during the time of Malcolm X's demise, you leave out a very important player. The US Government.(a bit of light reading on the subject..www.truthmove.org...) But that is really neither here nor there. Back to the man of the hour, I am a bit surprised to hear him piping up. There are many pressing social issues and it is this that he chooses to be vocal on. So I'll bite. I will wait and see what happens on that haziest and trippiest of days and if nothing does..*shrugs* I havent lost anything. The subject of ET's may be the great connector in all of this because it is something that will affect everyone, regardless of race, creed, political affiliation or religious philosophy. and on a side note....Wanna see something funny...check out Barbara Walters interviewing him. You can tell shes all hot in the panties, lol. he is a rather dapper fellow, lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I can say with double platinum certainty that if Farrakhan says it, there is no chance. This guy is a raving lunatic and a piece of trash to boot. I know people like to congregate on these threads and talk about disclosure but this guy predicting full disclosure is just plane retarded.

To the people who don't know who he is. Go on Youtube and look up some of his work. I promise you will laugh hysterically.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join