It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. Disclosure In a Few Days (04/20/2011) ??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I hope this happens, I would love the truth to be exposed.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You are TRULY a brave man Mr Farrakhan I have a new found respect for you and your courage and strength of character speaks volumes more leaders of men and women should do as you have done question the status qou... and your use of the metaphor when you said above top secret makes me think you are a lurker or member aswell you obviously have some inside information perhaps a side deal has been made with those above only the arrogance and the ignorance would think that only the govt knows and deals with off-worlders the new awakend world will require leaders that actually tell the truth for once and not just coverup and deny the truth that is in plain site no more blurred photo-shoped pictures demand the truth from a position of authority
"DISCLOSURE NOW"

"WE ARE NOT ALONE! WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ALONE! AND NOW MORE ARE COMING!!"

and Mr Farrakhan if your eyes happen to glance this text

THANK YOU...............................and I will be looking up!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I predict nothing of the sort to happen on 420.
Just my 2 pennies.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Apparently..
Mr. Farrakhan says that he has been on board a UFO~
go to 1:18ish
(caution: the guy in the video is an idiot) lol

edit on 15-4-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I wonder if Farrakhan was planning to get high that day too?

Sorry mods. I couldn't resist cracking an (obvious) joke.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Firstly The video makes no reference whatsover to a disclosure of any sorts.

Secondly No date at all is given by Farrakhan, He simply says they will be seen within a few days.

UFO's are seen by people every day from all over the world already.

The only suggestion here that people are jumping to conclusions on, is that of the You Tube Title...... = E.T. Disclosure In a Few Days (04/20/2011) ?? and the OP's title of this thread.

This is just Chinese Whispers and speculation BIG style.

The video went out on the 11th of April, a few days days to me would mean 2 or 3 days. How can a few days equal 9 days, where on earth did that date come from?

I would seriously expect more from ATS users. Do we have to jump on even the smallest piece of speculation?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Im soooo glad!!! Thanks to the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Is Louis Farrakhan credible?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by naraku

The short answer is NO. I would believe Big Bird on Sesame Street before I would believe him.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't understand why people need to attack the mans statement. Just let it go for a few days and you will know whether or not he is correct. Simple as that. No need to say all of these ridiculous things that some of you are saying about him.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodnut86
I've not heard of this guy myself, so after dinner i'll look into him abit more. see if he's "crazy" or not? he doesn't seem it from this interview. suppose we'll know in a few days hey?

I'm a bit shocked you don't know about Farakhan but we all have our blind spots. To answer your question though - he's as crazy as they come.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

I've not heard of this guy myself, so after dinner i'll look into him abit more. see if he's "crazy" or not? he doesn't seem it from this interview. suppose we'll know in a few days hey?

I'm a bit shocked you don't know about Farakhan but we all have our blind spots. To answer your question though - he's as crazy as they come.

Instead of just saying that hes crazy, how about giving good reasoning as to why you think this. Good reasons.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

E.T. Disclosure In a Few Days (04/20/2011) ??

www.youtube.com

interview with islamic leader louis farrakhan in which he says that disclosure is only days away. MODS if this is in the wrong place please move as this is my first post and i'm abit of a noob!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: BAN Instructions: Copy The EXACT Headline
edit on 4/14/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

This may have been stated, Hopefully it has, but did anyone take into consideration that he never mentioned anything close to "Extra-terrestrals" or Aliens, only "So-Called UFO's" Its becasue they are not the little green bugged eyed bastards some of you may dream of... If you are stuck in that mindset then you are just as narrow minded as those that do not beleive in a god. It is more to this existence than any of us will now... But little green martians with laser guns are not our saviors. You and I are our saviours
edit on 14-4-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

I think you need a lesson in open mindness as you obviously dont have a clue: www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Silence child.....Only speak when spoken to.... Next time you want to prove a point, try using your own thoughts and words instead of a youtube video that no one will bother to watch but you. Talk to me after your true intelligence exceeds that of an adolesent.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The Farakhan I know is a very dangerous extremist, I did not know about his belief in UFO's but don't let that make you feel all warm and fuzzy about him. His thoughts on white non Muslims are pure hatred, his thoughts on whites are not far behind.

Seems quite a 'step out' for him and I have to wonder in what way he see's UFO's, are they Allahs doing or not.

We shall see but I'm not holding my breath...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
below is another vid of the related topic

]

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What, again? Im getting tired of setting my calendar.....more nonsense. That date will come and go as all the others did...again.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
you have to understand he believe's Elijah Muhammed is a alien waiting in a spaceship around earth....so his really talking about the coming of Elijah...

just more Rambling Religious Rhetoric from Farrakhan,when given a platform...

and being a UFO reporter...it was only logical for Farrakhan,to tie his religion into the targeted audience.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsAnOddFuture

Google Nation of Islam. "Calypso Loui" Farrakhan is raving bat poop crazy.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

your reply as just made you look like a child too, way to go my friend, way to go

Being open minded is not a bad thing.

Good day to you kind sir.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join