It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. Disclosure In a Few Days (04/20/2011) ??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
GUYS DISCLOSURE HAS HAPPENED!

I just told my neighbors aliens exist.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I have to agree with this. I've been hearing that "DISCLOSURE IS COMING PEOPLE" for like...my entire life time. Every time ANYTHING happens; new president, new UFO video, new documents released, new person comes forward with a UFO story, FOX News shows a UFO video...every time, it always means "Disclosure is just days away!".

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
what is real funny, is everyone back in 1947 though disclosure was coming. The sad thing is that all the adults that thought that are now probably dead and the new generation is taking over believing disclosure is coming.
If you are an adult, in 60 years you will probably be dead and the next generation will be saying ok we have the technology now so disclosure is coming.

now its the 20th so this guy is now a racist and a liar! may his soul burn in hell!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
2328 here, and nothing yet....
think this should be moved to the HOAX area

now its 0027, 21 April, move to HOAX
edit on 4/20/2011 by HomerinNC because: updated time/date

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I've been on this E.T Disclosure thing for like 10 years, people. (Maybe not as long as some folks here, but longer than most) Every damn year, there would be some jackass out there claiming disclosure coming......turn out they are just hallucination when shooting their mouths off. I'm TIRED...really really TIRED.....now I doubt that even real disclosure would spur my emotion toward UFO.....I think only E.T. Invasion like in "Battle of LA" could do the job

I believe we should ask whoever mod "Aliens and UFOs" forum to move disclosure threads to HOAX once it passed predicted date.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sooooo does this mean aliens don't exist?

is that what was disclosed?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join