It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. Disclosure In a Few Days (04/20/2011) ??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I found this intersting while reading his profile on wiki:

Farrakhan no longer supports Obama, whom he has since labeled the "first Jewish president" due to Obama's support for the 2011 military intervention in Libya, which Farrakhan strongly opposes due to his own support for Muammar al-Gaddafi

Sounds like a motive if you ask me. Maybe he really does know something.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
People have never heard of Louis Farrakhan? Seriously? I think I find that more bizarre than him talking about possible ET disclosure.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism
People have never heard of Louis Farrakhan? Seriously? I think I find that more bizarre than him talking about possible ET disclosure.

I find this really odd as well.

Farrakhan is the head of the Nation of Islam based out of Chicago. He is not a classic Racist but is violently opposed to the mixing of Races. He thinks any Black who marries a White should be cast out of the Black community.

At no time would he have been pro-Obama and just a few days ago he made a rant that was all over the news demanding Mrs. Obama and her daughters leave Obama right now.

He claims to often visit a Mothership that is orbiting the Earth and has talked about it on both CNN and FoxNews in interviews I've seen. Being a typical cowardly lion of a leader, he has minions who spread his real message, which is a very Racist one. Mostly talking about Blacks and Whites not mixing that I've heard.

The New Black Panthers are a companion group who I think are all members. You know, the kill all those White babies bunch.

He is a total Loon, rejected by most Blacks. Most of his followers joined while in prison.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Minister Farrahkan is letting the truth be known

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Louis Farrakhan, what happened to his trade mark bow tie? Is this a new image for him or a publicity stunt to get attention? He kind of faded out from the lime light after his comments about Jews and other racial remarks. There's not going to be any kind of disclosure in a few days. If there is, I'll wear a bow tie! He would be the last person that I would expect to have inside knowledge of disclosure.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Disclosure has already happened. And it was a miserable failure. On both parts. It was also over 6,000 years ago. You've read snippets about, seen the 'evidence' from Sumaria and other places.

On the visitors side, there was way too much genetic interaction. The whole "sons of god and daughters of men" thing. Yes, mankind was genetically manipulated. And not always for the better. As for mankind, there is a tendency to either worship or kill that which is not understood. That little quirk is finally being put aside for understanding, but not quite enough, yet.

Now one thing to understand about life in the Universe is that while rare, it is not unusual. No alien is coming to Earth to harvest it's resources. There are so many others ways to get basic elements and metals. No, Earth is interesting due to life. Especially "intelligent" life. That is what makes your planet special.

Now, to truly understand "disclosure" you will need to step out of your humanity, so to speak. Look at how you treat others of your own species. When I bring these points up, look at humanity as a whole and not as individuals or small groups.

Lets look at races and racism. While tolerance is becoming more the norm, this way of thinking is relatively new to society. I mean you only have to go back 60 years or so to see how different races were treated in the South in America. And this was due to just genetic differences.

Now how about differing beliefs? Lets look to religion as it is the most obvious to see contention. While each religion espouses wonderful teachings, look at how they get along. Even within the same religion (i.e. Christianity), there are sometimes violent divisions caused by differing views.

What about how people of different nations are treated. Just the simple act of making sure no human has to go hungry is too difficult. What about basic medical treatment?

Hopefully you understand what I am getting at. I guess my point is would you, as an outsider to this planet, want that type of behaviour added into a system that is already in place? Wait a few generations for disclosure.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist
This is the hundredth thread about Disclosures, but there is no Disclosure going to happen.

You have no idea what will or won't be disclosed. None of us do. Stop making blanket statements that obviously aren't based on any sort of knowledge or facts. It makes you look ignorant.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist
This is the hundredth thread about Disclosures, but there is no Disclosure going to happen.

Double post, please delete.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Ali3nAlly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
He was behind the assassination of Malcolm X that's and the leader of the Black Muslim community, not a very stand up guy in my opinion. I guess one thing I have a problem with is how would be he someone of the the informed so to speak?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
To quote Bob Dean, that crazy S.O.B.
"Disclosure will never happen, but its happening."

I.E.> No one of power is ever going to jump up and say, "Hey guys! Guess what? Aliens are amongst us, and even better... we've been working with them for DECADES!"
The truth is disclosure is happening by letting a little unhushed truth slip out here and there. Movies are commissioned to talk about certain themes and/or technologies. We're getting the story, but it'll never be straight on. The truth will come up beside you like some other pedestrian on the sidewalk, and you'll say "Hi... didn't see you there."

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

how strange... I'll be rocketing off on that very same day....synchronicity?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The only way disclosure is going to happen is when it suits TPTB's agenda. That being said the day might not be too far off. With the rise in the public's awareness of the fact that our governments can't/won't do a thing to help us in a real emergency and the surge of interest of independent media outlets due to lack of trust of MSM, I could definitely see a globalist attempt to bring the world together against an outside force. Just fly a black op false flag attempt and woohoo we've got to stop "space al Qaeda"

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

You don't understand spanish, but you can read correct? There are subtitles....you have to read them...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'll never forget that old Hustler magazine cartoon, about two big black men, walking down the ramp of there parked flying saucer. They are each carrying a raygun rifle. They confront two curious white men, near the saucer; and one of the black ET's say to the two white men: Why aren't you all out picking cotton?
edit on 14-4-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Did he say, in passing "ABOVE TOP SECRET"

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
now 4/20 rlly is the best day ever

might be to high to watch tho :/

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodnut86

E.T. Disclosure In a Few Days (04/20/2011) ??

www.youtube.com

interview with islamic leader louis farrakhan in which he says that disclosure is only days away. MODS if this is in the wrong place please move as this is my first post and i'm abit of a noob!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: BAN Instructions: Copy The EXACT Headline
edit on 4/14/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

This may have been stated, Hopefully it has, but did anyone take into consideration that he never mentioned anything close to "Extra-terrestrals" or Aliens, only "So-Called UFO's" Its becasue they are not the little green bugged eyed bastards some of you may dream of... If you are stuck in that mindset then you are just as narrow minded as those that do not beleive in a god. It is more to this existence than any of us will now... But little green martians with laser guns are not our saviors. You and I are our saviours
edit on 14-4-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There are 3 reasons not to believe this:

1. It's Louis Farrakhan
2. Another first-time poster making an outrageous claim
3. Disclosure will never willingly happen

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

]post by SirKnightE
If you are stuck in that mindset then you are just as narrow minded as those that do not beleive in a god.

Really , anybody that doesn't believe in your God is narrow minded ?
Well that's a pretty narrow minded statement don't you think .
I would think there is more chance we will find Extraterrestrials then there is of finding God , with a capital G

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm shocked at the amount of people here who don't know who Minister Farrakhan is. That's ALMOST like saying you don't know who Martin Luther King Jr is or who Malcolm X is. Anyway, Farrakhan has had his fair share of unstable rants, however, it's pretty interesting that he would put his reputation on the line for something so bizarre. I'll be looking forward to 4/20, for more reasons than one

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join