It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Uncovers TruthAbout Obama/AKA-(Barry Soetoro)Obama Is Not His Real Name. He's A Fraud

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
obama is a frikin lawyer! duh!

he talks out of 3 sides of his mouth!

wth do people not get about that?

ya'll made your bed, now sleep in it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
IDual-citizenship at any point in his life doesn't exclude that. Its explicitly recognised and furthermore, the USA does not recognise renunciation of citizenship so its not like he could ever have given his citizenship up in the first place and even if he did, he was still born in US territory and thus considered to be a natural-born citizen whenever he holds citizenship, which he currently does.

I think you can renounce your citizenship.

www.usconstitution.net...

Losing your citizenship

For a natural-born citizen, losing your citizenship is actually quite difficult. The law prohibits the taking of your citizenship against your will, but there are certain actions a citizen can take which are assumed to be a free-will decision that constitutes a voluntary renunciation of the citizenship.

Moving to another country for an extended period of time does not constitute an act that presumes renunciation. Neither does taking a routine-level job with a foreign government. This stand is quite different from U.S. policy of the past, where even being naturalized in another nation could be seen as renunciation. The sections of the law that pertained to losing ones nationality for many of these cases was found at 8 USC 1482 and related sections.

The U.S. Code does, however, see some acts as creating the possibility of a loss of nationality. When you lose your U.S. nationality, you are no longer under the protection or jurisdiction of the United States. When the United States considers you to no longer be of U.S. nationality, it in effect considers you to no longer be a citizen. Note that these are things you can do that may force you to lose your citizenship. The law also says that these acts must be voluntary and with the intent of losing U.S. citizenship. The ways to lose citizenship are detailed in 8 USC 1481:

Becoming naturalized in another country
Swearing an oath of allegiance to another country
Serving in the armed forces of a nation at war with the U.S., or if you are an officer in that force
Working for the government of another nation if doing so requires that you become naturalized or that you swear an oath of allegiance
Formally renouncing citizenship at a U.S. consular office
Formally renouncing citizenship to the U.S. Attorney General
By being convicted of committing treason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may be forced to do so if this guy gets reelected as I cannot afford to purchase healthcare insurance. But it may not be necessary as I have my doubts as to whether the economy and the US Dollar can hold out till the 2012 elections.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
OldCorp,

I'm begining to think that your purpose here is to incite a confrontation here just so that you can get this great and wonderful site trolled by the likes of law enforcement with the ultimate goal is getting this site taken offline.

That is an absolutely ridiculous assertion.

The reason why I question your purpose and intent is because you and I and a few others here have debated this to death time and time again and have drawn the conclusion each and everytime that Obama was born in Hawaii and yet you refuse to listen.

All I want are answers to my questions, and until Obama produces his original BC, college transcripts, etc., I will continue to ask the question "Why?" And President Obama agrees with me:

SERIOUS allegations have been made against the President, and I think he owes it to the American people to give us the answers we seek. If he has nothing to hide, why has he spent over 2 million dollars trying to keep the BC - if there is one - under wraps? This is not just idle curiosity on my part. If the President is a liar, fraud, and felon, then I think we need to know about it. I would do the same for ANY candidate for political office - REGARDLESS OF SKIN COLOR.

Just in case you missed it in the other thread, I want you to know that I consider racism to be the UGLIEST emotion on the planet. I named my first-born son after one of my personal heroes - Gen. Colin Powell - because he is the embodiment of honor, decency, and sacrifice. He is the perfect example of Dr. King's most famous quote:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Dr. King was a great man. Colin Powell is a great man. Of all the people I can think of in the history of the world, these two men command my respect the most.

For you, or anyone else, to insinuate that my reasons for opposing Obama have anything to do with racism makes me extremely angry. I hope you can get past that, understanding that while we obviously disagree on the ISSUE, the color of the man's skin has NO ROLE WHATSOEVER in my thought process.

Proof that I named my son after Gen. Powell:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/667330e02724.jpg[/atsimg]

An apology would be nice.

When you accept that Obama is a fully legally born United States citizen by birth I will apologize to you but until then no.

If race had nothing to do with it you would see hispanics, African Americans, Orientals, Arabics, Islanders all coming out as Birthers but since only WHITE people are claiming it proves that this is racially motivated.

Funny, I know quite a few African Americans who don't like Obama, want to see a birth Cert, and think Bush Jr was the best Pres ever. I guess that would blow your beliefs out of the water?

....I suppose you THINKING that ONLY the "white guys" want to see a birth cert of a "black guy" isn't in any way racist though. Nope.

Turnabout is fair play per always.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
So a person can't get a job at Burger King without documentation....but Birthers believe a guy got elected President and there were questions concerning his citizenship?

How dumb does someone have to be?

If Obama indeed wasn't born in America, bend over and kiss yours because the conspiracy would have to be HUGE!

Here's an interesting concept: his place of birth isn't the only thing in question. Neither Obama Sr. nor Lolo Soetoro were American citizens and since both parents are supposed to be American citizens in order for eligibilty as a Natural Born Citizen, Obama Srs. status as a British subject would make Obama's status British under the the British Nationality Act of 1948. Now there are some people, who in defending Barry, insist that Natural Born and Native Born are interchangeable in terms of eligibility for POTUS, meaning, the criteria for eligibility as POTUS is really Native Born in that both parents do not have to be US citizens. Then there is the issue of where he is born. Imagine you are abroad, oh say France, and you are preggie and go into labor. Now you cannot just say, oh the baby is born in France and is therefore French. That would be silly. So the question of the nationality of both parents is taken into consideration. Our Founding Fathers considered these things when they considered the importance of loyalty in a candidate for the Presidency. It only makes sense right?
So even if Lolo Soetoro was the real dad, it's a similar scenario, and Barry's name change and adoption status comes into play here too. Of course there wouldnt be a need for adoption if Lolo was the real dad. I'm still inclined to think that Barack Sr is the better candidate of the two, although Barry's past is pretty murky. Some people even claim that Barry is the love child of Malcolm X, and certainly Barry looks strkingly similar to X.
I hope this clarifies a few things.
I might add that people supporting the Native Born requirements may have an additional agenda of claiming eligibility status in the future for children born in the US of parents who were here as illegal immigrants but got their citizenship from being born physically in the US, which is what makes the Natural Born Citizenship the most meaningful when our Founding Fathers set this all up. The whole point of it is to facilitate election of the most loyal citizens to the highest office of the land. Ironically, the Globalists have no sense of National Sovereignty, as they are more interested in the whole Citizen of the World ideal. Sound familiar?
Oh I very nearly forgot, a few years ago when Barry may still have just been a Senator, some politicians decided they wanted to try and change the eligibility requirements to be POTUS. I am thinking that some of them knew Barry would be making a run for the Presidency...but that is just a theory of my own and an article on WND is all I have to go by. I believe Dianne Feinstein was one of those sponsoring the bill, and possibly Chris Dodd. The bill did not pass however.
edit on 15-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Awww Vicky, you never saw the pics floating around of the lovely Stanley Ann in nothing but high heels, photos thought to have been taken by FMD? They were quite provocative.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Here's an interesting concept: his place of birth isn't the only thing in question. Neither Obama Sr. nor Lolo Soetoro were American citizens and since both parents are supposed to be American citizens in order for eligibilty as a Natural Born Citizen, Obama Srs. status as a British subject would make Obama's status British under the the British Nationality Act of 1948.

How about you just finally admit that the vast majority of you birthers either cannot read or are willingly telling known lies. It can only be one of those two options when you post a lie, it is debunked, you post it again in a different thread, it is debunked, and you post it again in a different thread. So, which it it? Cannot be honest or cannot read?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The fact that my 15 minutes of fame has extended a little longer than 15 minutes is somewhat surprising to me and completely baffling to my wife.
Barack Obama

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Yes I suppose one could see this as a 'kernel of truth' in a large lie, but that is indeed all it is. All other evidence including his Birth Certificate which has been authenticated beyond any dispute (yet people still inexplicably dispute it) clearly show his name as Barrack Obama, and his birthplace as Hawaii.

Actually the document you mention is actually some of the best evidence that he is a natural born citizen as it quite clearly states that his birthplace is Hawaii !!! Even if his parents WANTED to renounce his American heritage they couldn't under law.

The Document was known to have been filled out by his stepfather (who may have just been a bit inept at filling out such forms) I have read that as a small child his nickname was 'Barry' (understandable....other kids in Hawaii probably had trouble with the name "Barrack"), but he never officially gained it as his name, nor did he ever gain his Stepfathers surname. As for being Muslim? Perhaps this just reflected his stepfathers wishes. Did his stepfather want him to be a Muslim? Perhaps...perhaps he made a mistake on the form (I make weird mistakes on forms all the time....Once I put my Mother down as my Spouse!!! I sure am glad that I never ran for President!!! Imagine what people would say about me if they found that form!!!! LOL!
). Although there is an enormous amount of evidence to the contrary lets assume that Obama...how shall I say this..... 'experimented with a Muslim lifestyle as a child'...So? It wouldn't make him a Muslim now. He was only ten or so at the time. As far as I'm concerned he could be Muslim now, and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest....none the less he isn't.

So lets see....Not a Muslim....Born in the USA.....and although there may be a kernel of truth to the hoax, his name was conclusively never Barry Soetoro. It would seem we are back where we started eh?

edit on 15-4-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Giant Flying Coyotes have stolen my Brain and caused me to make spelling errors which I must now correct.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

since both parents are supposed to be American citizens in order for eligibilty as a Natural Born Citizen

Why do you keep telling lies here?

Where exactly did you get such information, or did you just make it up yourself?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by mrjones7885

THIS WHOLE OBAMA THING IS A DIVERSION!

THIS WHOLE TRUMP THING IS A DIVERSION!
WE'RE ALL PARANOID.

WELCOME TO THE FUNNY FARM.
edit on 14-4-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

...and
REALITY IS AN ILLUSION!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Originally posted by xyankee
I just told you in an earlier post that the application and other information acquired during the background check of a police officer becomes PUBLIC RECORD!!!!! LOOK IT UP!!!

And I wonder what this has to do with Obama... You are aware that he's not a police officer, aren't you? And YOU made the claim. If you want to be believed, then YOU will post a source backing up your claim (not that your claim has anything to do with this thread). I am not going to do your research for you.

Here's my position.

1. I don't know for certain where Obama was born, but I believe he was born in Hawaii, as every stitch of evidence I've seen points to that. I am satisfied that I have the truth on his birth.

2. I voted for Obama and while I appreciate some of the stuff he's done, I am very disappointed at other actions he's taken and NOT taken. By no means do I support all of his positions and actions. I am not sure whether I'll vote for him again.

3. The reason I argue with the birther contingent is that I strongly support the Constitution and our individual rights. And that means EVERYONE'S rights. Even the president's. And besides, it's fun.

4. If the president is not a natural-born citizen, I would support an impeachment or whatever action necessary to get him out of office.

5. I am not now, nor have I ever been a member of ANY political party. I despise them. And I have voted for liberal, conservative and Independent candidates for various offices. My political views range from the conservative to liberal, depending on the issue.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
As an outsider looking at these ongoing "Obama is not an American" discussions and investigations by pissed off citizens, I cannot help laughing.

Do any of those harping on about this think that after 2+ Years they are gonna kick him out over this? Seriously, get a grip on reality people!

Obama is there because the bankers, businessmen and military industrial machine wanted him there, end of story! Constantly harping on about his eligibility and getting all wound up over it is not going to change one little thing....get over it and move on. There are more important things to be worrying about than where Obama was born, and the whole time you are focused on this one issue, the more the entire government, both parties, are getting away with whilst laughing at the little people arguing over something they cannot ever change.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Nice observation and I mostly agree. Besides all this bickering is a major distraction from the really important things going on in the world.

Like the Royal wedding.
I kid.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Don't get me started on the royal wedding.

I mean it, don't get me started!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
If their not crying racist, they put words where it don't belong. I think American liberals have been sniffing to much of something, or their new age beliefs have put them over the edge.
The effects of drug use is showing it's signs.

Hey, I think it might be you with the drug use! Wow, what tortured English, er I mean American you write!
Did they not have schools down to Bugtussle where y'all was birthed and drug up?
"I think American liberals have been sniffing to much of something, or their new age beliefs have put them over the edge."
If you meant me by that remark buddy, I ain't no American, mannnnnnnnnnnnn!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I think those who don't understand the birther movement don't get why Trump released the HOSPITAL version of his live birth.
This is the HOSPITAL BIRTH RECORD that the Birthers want to see of OBAMAS.
Thats the one that hasn't been supplied by Obama that proves WHICH HOSPITAL IN HAWAII he was born.
Its the original HOSPITAL DOCUMENT that would prove once and for all that Obama was born in Hawaii at a certain hospital.
Trump has proved that he has one and it proves which hospital he was born in.
His official birth certificate that he uses ordinarily would look like the one Obama released.
I think the fact that this is THE document of Obamas, that people want to see, has been lost on a lot of people.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Awww Vicky, you never saw the pics floating around of the lovely Stanley Ann in nothing but high heels, photos thought to have been taken by FMD? They were quite provocative.

Of course I never saw them. and who the heck's FMD? I would assume those photos were as fake as the reptilian photos I just laughed myself sick at...
My late brother was a photographer, and talking about the 'alien autopsy' film in the 1990s, he made the point that contrary to popular belief, the camera always lies!
No photo is ever safe from having been manipulated...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
me dunn funded themm here numburs on the interwebs and dunn finded them heers interestating butt i dont reed good

First of all, WND has been torn to shreds as a source even in this very thread. Any honest person would acknowledge that before relying on them for a source, yet again.

Second of all, you should really pay attention to the logical gymnastics employed by your own story.

According to a version of Obama's purported short-form certificate available from FactCheck.org, Obama was given a higher registration number than the Nordyke twins. The online image indicates the number is No. 151 – 1961 – 10641, even though he was born Aug. 4, 1961, the day before the twins, and his birth was registered with the Hawaii registrar three days earlier, Aug. 8, 1961.

www.wnd.com...

OK. Follow along here. You story is claiming to debunk Obama's registration number by relying on the FACT that his birth was registered in Hawaii. Well...if their point about the numbers is true, then that relies on the FACT that his birth was registered in Hawaii. I cannot believe honest, thinking people fall for this stuff. I do believe people will push it for the sake of partisan bickering though.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Your a real piece of work, you come off with a snotty attitude and then when someone throws it back in your face you can't take it.

Giving it back is not taking it? OK. Listen. I can take it just fine it is just that most posters on ATS can include substance and the occasional fact with their attitude. As for you, this entire thread all you have offered are lies and snot. If you want to be treated with respect then you need to take your lies and personal attacks and put them back in the toybox and act like a big boy.

If your going to dish it out be ready to get it dished right back at you.

Ditto. Now perhaps you can address ANY of the actual points being made instead of just whining about being picked on?

An for you information, the legal birth certificate form is the long form with every detail about both parents, where they were born with their surnames, age of parents, the attending physician that delivered the baby, the length, weight, time and date of birth, foot print, name of hospital, what territory or state, and city, and the official state stamp.

Wow. For your information that is a complete lie. It is not even just wrong, it is a lie. No one actually believes the footprint one is the legal one, let alone the only legal one. You just made all of that up. For your information, the LEGAL birth certificate is the form I posted. It says so right on it. Next time you lie, add a source to give it that extra spice. I am sure you can find a blog to back up any of this crap you want. I found one "proving" his reptillian roots. Why can't you find anything to back up the random things you make up?

Hospital baby footprint certificates cannot be used as a legal document.
Tri-county Health Department
Will you acknowledge this or just deflect and insult? I am betting maybe ignore.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
Does Donald Trump knows who his father is?

Yes. How do you think he got rich? He was born rich and after he lost it all, he asked his daddy for a bailout. He is a brilliant businessman. Good thing you brought Trump back up again though because I am starting to think that other than the title, he has nothing to do with this story which would seem misleading on the part of the OP.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join