It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Uncovers TruthAbout Obama/AKA-(Barry Soetoro)Obama Is Not His Real Name. He's A Fraud

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Coulter, Palin, McCain are all Obama faithfuls? Nope, they, and I, simply realized the truth long ago, that Obama is indeed a citizen. He has many faults, but being a foreigner is not one of them.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Sorry buddy, some dude's blog doesn't quite count as a reliable source of information. All that requires is a working domain name
edit on 13-4-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

Yea a working domain name makes it legit....wow

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
If I posted an article from WND it must mean I have faith in what their reporting, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out, who's the bird brain here.

Bird brain? The level of discourse with you could not be higher.
Maturity and class. If you just want to play insult games, I can do that. I thought you actually cared about where Obama was born for a moment. I almost thought that anyway.

I guess the "bird brain" would most likely be the guy who dismissed snopes by saying

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Snopes is not the gospel of truth, it has been known to lie for purposes as you state.

only to again stand behind a story from WND after I pointed out that they lie. Maybe I am just not getting the genius of that.

You use to have a bird that did that?

Yes, exactly that. Repeat my sentences back at me for no reason. You are pretty funny.

Did your bird talk back to you and that's why you use to have one. Must of been awfully boring arguing with a bird, huh?

It did talk but that was not why I had it and I am not sure why you would think I would argue with a bird. Well, I guess I am arguing with you so precedent set eh? Shame on me for that one.

I really don't care what your New York requirements are.

Of course not because they completely disprove the things you have been running all over this thread CLAIMING without a shred of evidence. My evidence actually refutes some of your backless claims so why would you care about that? It has to do with the truth and you obviously fear anything resembling that.

Obviously you just lived their and never lived outside of the states.

Obviously. It's not like I live an hour away from an entirely different country or anything nor have an international airport. Obviously. I guess my font is really telling.

Hey, can you address any of the FACTS people are presenting at you are is this it? Is posting crap internet rumors and then attacking everyong the whole act? I feel like I have seen this one already.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Donald Trump as President.

You are all fired.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

If you are truly an independant, you would challenge both parties. No, you are a Republican. But even the members of your own party disown this ridiculous conspiracy theory.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tncryptogal
reply to post by cwg100

Just curious, my son was born on German soil. I am a US Citizen. He has a "Certificate of Report of Birth Abroad" from the State Dept. Can my son someday run for president?

Yes, just as the 2008 Republican nominee, John McCain was born in Panama, as his father was in the Navy.
He is a natural born U.S. citizen---like Obama---because he didn't have to take any actions to become one.
(I assume this is the case---if not, if you had to naturalize your son because he was not a US citizen from birth, then he is not a natural born citizen).

That's what the difference really means: US Citizen from birth. Congress can make the law regulating U.S. citizenship for births outside the U.S.; inside the US, it is a Constitutional right.

Or will he have to put up with the Birther movement also?

Yes, unless he runs on an extreme right -wing paranoid platform.

edit on 14-4-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Listen up!!!
I personally went threw the process are you calling me a lier? ask a police officer you know if you don't believe me.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Here is how you get a passport. For the record neither me or my daughter needed our "long form" to get one.

How to Get an US Passport

This is to settle the 'you need your long form' argument. Passports are federal and states cannot have different requirements because states do not issue passports.

Just a snippet from the above source:

Gather proof of U.S. citizenship in the form of any one of the following, according to the US Department of State: Certified U.S. birth certificate issued by the city, county or state (not a copy - call the government of the state in which you were born to get an official version with a notary's seal. Learn what to do if you don't have a birth certificate. Records of birth abroad Naturalization certificate Certificate of citizenship

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Originally posted by Caji316
....I just wish I would have the money then to go visit him...I have a present for him.....He may not like it but the American people will......

Hey Roger,

It's not advisable to make veiled threats against sitting or former Presidents of the US.

That is a very big NO NO. :shk:

The Secret Service may come pay you a visit.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Thank you so much for answering my question.

I hope this answer cools the argument a little, but I have not got much hope for that.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I found a blog sometime back with someone whom wrote Obama was a reptilian...had pictures and everything.

I guess it must be true...I read it on the interwebs.

thank you interwebs, your tubes are full of truth to make me see things for what it is...I mean, it has to be true...why would someone write it if it wasn't?!

Incidently, everyone except like 5 people on ATS are actually chinese spys.

there it is...I wrote it down...your all magically turned into chinese spys.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by mrjones7885

THIS WHOLE OBAMA THING IS A DIVERSION!

THIS WHOLE TRUMP THING IS A DIVERSION!
WE'RE ALL PARANOID.

WELCOME TO THE FUNNY FARM.
edit on 14-4-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

This is why we have an international boycott against treason state of Hawaii...uninformed, narrow-minded ignorance prevails in this ultra-liberal ' banana republic'...Boycott Hawaii

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

How about before we go after a hypothetical criminal we prosecute 2 known war criminals that we know for sure what their real names are - BUSH AND CHENY

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Here is an article I found posted at Canadian Free Press. Very enlightening and it will inform all of you that are "late to the party" on WHY the so-called birthers are up in arms. It's so much more than the birth certificate - it's perhaps the greatest conspiracy in history. Hagmann Hagmann Report

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
me dunn funded themm here numburs on the interwebs and dunn finded them heers interestating butt i dont reed good

Susan Nordyke was born at 2:12 p.m. Hawaii time and was given No. 151 – 61 – 10637, which was filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.

Gretchen Nordyke followed at 2:17 p.m. and was given No. 151 – 61 – 10638, which was also filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.

According to a version of Obama's purported short-form certificate available from FactCheck.org, Obama was given a higher registration number than the Nordyke twins. The online image indicates the number is No. 151 – 1961 – 10641, even though he was born Aug. 4, 1961, the day before the twins, and his birth was registered with the Hawaii registrar three days earlier, Aug. 8, 1961.

The middle figure in Obama's purported registration also is different than the Nordykes'. Obama's is 1961, indicating the year, while the Nordykes' is merely 61.

www.wnd.com...

Do you want to know why they wont show the long form? Because a doctor and nurses would have given birth to this baby, and we wouldnt want verifiable witnesses, would we?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009

How about before we go after a hypothetical criminal we prosecute 2 known war criminals that we know for sure what their real names are - BUSH AND CHENY

You don't honestly believe this has anything to do with justice, constitution, or anything else...

Dude, Bush and Cheney are republicans..that makes them acceptable criminals...Obama is a democrat..that makes him automatically an unacceptible criminal no matter if he did anything wrong anyhow.

Dontcha know..the united states cannot have 2 different opinions...one has to be right all the time (right...the right right...) and by default, anything in opposition to anything to the right right must be wrong, antiamerican, illegal, and probably satanic.

Bush is the messiah

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yes! Now we can kick him out.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join