It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Uncovers TruthAbout Obama/AKA-(Barry Soetoro)Obama Is Not His Real Name. He's A Fraud

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

They are not that stupid, they know what is going on, they are just doing everything possible to keep his secret. I would like to see how many would still be around if they were going to suffer if it is confirmed. Like how many are willing to bet there life and stand by there guy? I would bet not so many. while I would bet mine that he is hiding something.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by hawaii50th
I think anyone that says the things they say to protect this guy is most probably part of the cover up.

I'm not surprised that you believe that. You believe some pretty whacked-out stuff! The fact is that I am not part of any cover up. And you SAY you care about the truth, yet spew lies like this? Imply that I am part of one of your hair-brained schemes? That's paranoia, plain and simple. If someone disagrees with you, they're obviously part of some nefarious plot to hide and deceive... That's nuts!

This is where conspiracy theorists get their bad name. From the paranoid who believe they hear radio signals from their tooth fillings. That's just as crazy!

And your just the other side of the coin, your arrogance in thinking that your right is unfathomable.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I know that you need the actual birth certificate, I needed it once for myself.

Can you expand on that just a little? What state and what did you need it for?

By the way, the certificate that Obama posted IS an "actual birth certificate".

But I like my privacy and I have no obligation to tell you anything further.

WHAT? you like your privacy??? How convenient! But Obama's privacy can take a hike? You care about YOUR privacy, but no one else's?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

They are not that stupid, they know what is going on, they are just doing everything possible to keep his secret. I would like to see how many would still be around if they were going to suffer if it is confirmed. Like how many are willing to bet there life and stand by there guy? I would bet not so many. while I would bet mine that he is hiding something.

Your so bang on right about that. Just look at Oprah Winfrey, and how she's distancing herself from her buddy Obama.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I know that you need the actual birth certificate, I needed it once for myself.

Can you expand on that just a little? What state and what did you need it for?

By the way, the certificate that Obama posted IS an "actual birth certificate".

But I like my privacy and I have no obligation to tell you anything further.

WHAT? you like your privacy??? How convenient! But Obama's privacy can take a hike? You care about YOUR privacy, but no one else's?

Is any body home? He's a public servant, yo hoo hellloooo duh

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

There is enough people that are realizing the B.S. in all of the blatant lies that continue to flow out of the mouths of deceivers.

You said it buddy! It's only the liberal extremists distractionists who want us to pay attention to this BS non-issue about a BC instead of noticing that Obama is perpetuating a neo-con agenda.

Wasn't it Hillary who started the birther rumor in the first place?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It's way too late now to worry about this topic. Even if we were to find out that it was true I don't know if it would be the best idea to just void anything that has his signature on it.

I'm sure that some people would love to see everything that has been done by Obama to be erased, but I would definitely want to make sure this wasn't going to cause more problems. Plus, under Obama's watch there has been so much money handed out and debt acquired that we can't just get it back instantly.

Too little, too late in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

So what? He doesn't have rights because of that? Yoo-hoo! Hello! Duh!

I know it's worthless to ask you for any proof of your outlandish claims, but please show me where the law states that public servants lose their privacy rights. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I still await the movement to force Obama to prove to us that he does indeed have a real belly button.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Whether the information were true, or if it proves later to be true, it will be met with the obligatory yawn!

my .02

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
you silly americans. elites keep playing your sorry dumb arses like a fiddle.
who gives a shi* if obama is barry or klingon? the question is, did the elites
put a bankster troll in a position of power. that's when "birth certificate" question
could become interesting. i'm probably wrong, but hey... so is everybody.
especially fake liberals who can't sleep at night 'cause of all them "teabaggers"
and "birthers" and faux news talking heads. you fake liberals are the most
brainwashed group of people on this godforsaken planet. no christian, muslim
or any other religious group could be as brainwashed and mindcontrolled like
you. why? your brainwashers are "cool" and "hip" and can "tell jokes" (while selling
you propaganda, without you even noticing it). anywhere... it would be great if that
trump chump became your next president. so that the american circus can become
even more interesting. and stylish. because trump's haircut is perfect example of
the state of mind of a "normal" american. by the way, i am a liberal. and i have big brains.
good day to you, sir/madam!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
Whether the information were true, or if it proves later to be true, it will be met with the obligatory yawn!

my .02

Yes your so right, it is fruitless to try and prove anything to a mindless liberal that lives in lala land.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911
you silly americans. elites keep playing your sorry dumb arses like a fiddle.
who gives a shi* if obama is barry or klingon? the question is, did the elites
put a bankster troll in a position of power. that's when "birth certificate" question
could become interesting. i'm probably wrong, but hey... so is everybody.
especially fake liberals who can't sleep at night 'cause of all them "teabaggers"
and "birthers" and faux news talking heads. you fake liberals are the most
brainwashed group of people on this godforsaken planet. no christian, muslim
or any other religious group could be as brainwashed and mindcontrolled like
you. why? your brainwashers are "cool" and "hip" and can "tell jokes" (while selling
you propaganda, without you even noticing it). anywhere... it would be great if that
trump chump became your next president. so that the american circus can become
even more interesting. and stylish. because trump's haircut is perfect example of
the state of mind of a "normal" american. by the way, i am a liberal. and i have big brains.
good day to you, sir/madam!

Couldn't have said it any better, fake liberals, you hit the nail right on the head perfect.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakmarine

Bull # if he wanted to solve the problems of this country then he would do what ever is asked to prove who he is. Stop. Until then I will not believe he has any intention on uniting the country!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

So what? He doesn't have rights because of that? Yoo-hoo! Hello! Duh!

I know it's worthless to ask you for any proof of your outlandish claims, but please show me where the law states that public servants lose their privacy rights. Thanks.

Have another hit of fresh air, you may go beyond the clouds if you try hard enough.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
Look at the history of the KKK. It was started as a branch of the democrat party. Democrats opposed every effort by the Whigs to grant civil liberties and stop slavery.

Is it 1865? What political party makes up the KKK today? I know this is ATS and all but for a time traveller you should be more interested in our 3D movies and stuff. Have you seen the Iphone?

Originally posted by Sinnthia
Can you do it? Can you be honest?

Yes your so right, it is fruitless to try and prove anything to a mindless liberal that lives in lala land.

Hmmm...I guess that answers that question. It has become quite clear that you only respond when you have an attack and refuse to address any legitimate questions or acknowledge obvious flaws in your story. In fact, it is quite clear you are avoiding responding to me altogether. Hmmm. Do I scare you? How much longer before I can crown myself birther enemy number 1? I may not be the most well informed, the smartest, or the funniest but like most birthers, come on. I want it.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Have another hit of fresh air, you may go beyond the clouds if you try hard enough.

Excuse me? I'm getting lost in all this political trolling.

Look, if you can't prove what you're alleging, maybe you should just go home instead of lashing out at those who ask for proof of your fantastical claims... . You're embarrassing yourself here.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I just told you in an earlier post that the application and other information acquired during the background check of a police officer becomes PUBLIC RECORD!!!!! LOOK IT UP!!!

I think I should start keeping track of who stands behind this man, and when it is proven that he has lied about it all, see that justice is served to them all as well.
edit on 4/14/11 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOUGH3914
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I LOVE BIRTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't they a crack up? So much fun! It's like watching monkeys at the zoo. Fascinating!

Honey, you can't believe everything you read on a blog. Do you realize that anyone can say anything they want to there?

It's no different than the ones that are denying Obama is not legit, that he was really born in Hawaii. Look at the guy, who he was involved with in his past, and what he has done so far. I tell you one thing, a lot of us were conned buy both Bush senior and Jr. and now those that fell in love with Obama, was very well conned by him also, only I think with the help of others, he is the royal con of all history.

All this tells me is that you're easily conned - first by the Bushes (by your own admission), then by the Birthers (from your comments here). Sucks to be you I guess.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

The short form for the 100th time is not a legal birth certificate. Try using it yourself for legal matters and see how far you get.

I have used my short form for every legal reason to need one in my life because it is all I have ever had. There, myth busted. That was pretty easy. I have an entire state full of people just like me as well.

And what entire state would that be that your claiming?
Every try leaving the country and do that?
The only myth here is your claims.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join