It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Uncovers TruthAbout Obama/AKA-(Barry Soetoro)Obama Is Not His Real Name. He's A Fraud

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just stop.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nervoso
Also, am I missing something? I was pretty sure his Hawaiian birth certificate was shown as legit? Beyond a doubt. Why is this even a conversation anymore?

He DID. It is legit. Why is this a conversation? You'll have to ask the birthers.

Cased closed, really

Exactly.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Also, am I missing something? I was pretty sure his Hawaiian birth certificate was shown as legit? Beyond a doubt. Why is this even a conversation anymore?

Please read this article, you may not hold snopes.com as a "reliable" source but they cite all the info provided as well as links. The citations are at the bottom.

www.snopes.com...

Cased closed, really.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Nervoso because: (no reason given)

Um....you sure are missing something - when the states put proof o elligibility for all candidates on the statute book - then Obama is finished!

The questions have arisen over Obama because while he has talked about his birth in Hawaii, he's offered no documentation but a "Certification of Live Birth" online image of a document that during the time of Obama's birth was available to any child whose parents would state he or she was born in Hawaii, whether true or not.

Read more: Eligibility verification just 1 vote from governor www.wnd.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Because the birthers start from a conclusion. They believe “Obama can’t possibly legitimately be President,” so they will only accept as evidence what reinforces their position, regardless of how unreliable or unsubstantiated that ‘evidence’ is.

Look at what they are posting now — “His name sounds strange, and it’s almost the same as Osama!” “He was a member of the communist party!”

None of this, of course, has any relevance to Obama’s eligibility, nor do they have anything credible to back up these claims.

But, hey, at least they’re entertaining to watch as they seemingly try to out-crazy each other.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

He DID. It is legit. Why is this a conversation? You'll have to ask the birthers.

Cased closed, really

Exactly.

The short form for the 100th time is not a legal birth certificate. Try using it yourself for legal matters and see how far you get.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Please read this article, you may not hold snopes.com as a "reliable" source but they cite all the info provided as well as links. The citations are at the bottom.

www.snopes.com...

Cased closed, really.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Nervoso because: (no reason given)

Snopes is not the gospel of truth, it has been known to lie for purposes as you state.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Um....you sure are missing something - when the states put proof o elligibility for all candidates on the statute book - then Obama is finished!

I believe it is you who are missing something...

SB 91 requires each candidate required to file a Declaration of Candidacy for any election to provide proof of identity and eligibility to hold the office sought and requires candidates for the nomination for President to provide proof of identity and United States citizenship to the State Election Board and directs that copies of such documents be made available by the Board for public inspection.

Source

Do you see where it asks for a LONG form birth certificate? No? They ask for "proof of identity and United States citizenship"... Obama's short form will do fine as it is legal and official and valid in a court room.

The questions have arisen over Obama because while he has talked about his birth in Hawaii, he's offered no documentation but a "Certification of Live Birth" online image of a document that during the time of Obama's birth was available to any child whose parents would state he or she was born in Hawaii, whether true or not.

This is not true and has been disproven many times. To get a Hawaiian BC to state he was born in Hawaii, one had to provide documented evidence to prove that the baby was born in Hawaii.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Show us the proof, I'm sure everyone would like to see this proof your talking about.
And exactly what proof have you presented to support your ever more absurd claims?

You dismiss the certificate presented by Obama and vouched by state authorities, and multiple US factchecking organizations. You dismiss the official statements of the, republican-appointed, Director of the Department of Health of the state of Hawaii. You dismiss the statement by the former, and Republican, governor of Hawaii.

And you expect us to accept as ‘proof’ someone’s blog you just posted that doesn’t even contain any sources? You have a curious understanding of what ‘proof’ means.

While perhaps you are persuaded by unsubstantiated claims on anonymous blogs and WND, the majority of people aren’t, and the courts you so desperately wish would remove Obama from office would laugh you out of court and fine you — as they have Orly Taitz — for relying on such ‘sources’ as the basis for your claims.

Additionally, since there is no legal obligation for Obama to present his birth certificate, long or short form, the only burden of proof is on those claiming, contrary to common sense and what US authorities have stated numerous times, that Obama wasn’t born in the United States.

Don’t act like people are ignoring your ‘proof’ of these wild claims because you have yet to present a single piece of credible evidence that supports any of what you are spreading here.

“What is he hiding?” is not an argument, it’s a question. And not even a good one since he isn’t required to disclose his birth certificate. Now, put up or shut up.

edit on 14-4-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

It's so simple, if the man in question would just live up to his own words of telling the truth this issue would be solved. You want to believe the people that lost credibility from their own track records than fine.
A simple coming forward would do it, but it's not going to happen, and that's because there's something to hide.
Lots of folks already admitted that they made a mistake in trusting the guy, I guess there just a few die hards left that just can't admit it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nervoso

You Barry Obama 'lapdogs' are really showing your ignorance..You don't look up any documented information..You just run to the 'left wing information outlets' like snopes and FactCheck and that's it. I guess it's less reading and more pictures that satisfy a simple mind.

edit on 14-4-2011 by truther357 because: Looks like" before it's news" pulled the 2008 snopes article that said that obama was born in Kenya..I'll find it

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The short form for the 100th time is not a legal birth certificate.
This is, of course, your opinion which is contradicted, not only by the statements of the competent authorities, but by the certificate itself and the laws of the state of Hawaii.

It states on the bottom of the certificate—

This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding. [HRS 338-13(b), 338-19]

HRS 338-13(b)

Copies of the contents of any certificate on file in the department, certified by the department shall be considered for all purposes the same as the original, subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18.

Your opinion is completely immaterial.

edit on 14-4-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Bull #, people who are officers of the law, have all there information open, it becomes public record, what makes him different? Oh forgot he can make up the rules as he goes, and that is all ok? yea right!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Dammit! Why do facts have a liberal bias??
2nd line

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cwg100
There is evidence that Obama traveled on an Indonesian passport as an Indonesian citizen in the early 80's. There is also belief that he applied for and received foreign student aid in college. There is not a lot of evidence who his father truly is.

You can laugh and make fun all you want but there has been no real evidence presented to the American people that Obama meets constitutional eligibility for the office he holds, in spite of the media's insistence that he does. And there is plenty to make you go "hmmmmm."

I don't care about the birth certificate. I would like to see some kind of proof that the man is a natural born citizen. Anybody can become a citizen, but you can only be a natural born citizen with two citizen parents. That's the way the Constitution was written, and it was very specific about it because at the time, there weren't a lot of natural born citizens - if you were born prior to a certain date, the rules were different in order to accommodate that fact. Everybody after that date, including Obama, had to have citizen parents. The man who is generally accepted as his father was not a U.S. citizen. The birth certificate means nothing. Obama has spent a fortune to hide all his records and the media has allowed him to do it.

There are three bolded parts:

1. Where is the evidence that he travelled on an Indonesian passport? (WND, Sorcha Faal, Orly Taitz are not legit sources)

2. A belief is not evidence. I believe that Bigfoot lives in my garage. Does that make it true?

3. There has been real evidence provided over and over. Congress saw this evidence and approved of it. John McCain and Batcrap Crazy Palin saw it and did not challenge it. Do you really think Palin would have allow Obama to get off scot-free if there were real evidence of his not being a citizen?

And a final question: Why has no previous president ever been challenged to publicly produce a birth certificate?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It's so simple, if the man in question would just live up to his own words of telling the truth this issue would be solved.
I don’t believe because Obama said it. I believe because the relevant authorities have confirmed it, and all the credible evidence points to his birth in Hawaii.

A simple coming forward would do it, but it's not going to happen, and that's because there's something to hide.
It hasn’t happen because (1) he isn’t required to to, and (2) only a fool believes it would shut you crazies up.

Lots of folks already admitted that they made a mistake in trusting the guy, I guess there just a few die hards left that just can't admit it.
That’s a terrible strawman. Disagreements in policy have nothing to do with the eligibility question.

I ask you again, where is your proof Obama wasn’t born in the United States?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Bull #, people who are officers of the law, have all there information open, it becomes public record, what makes him different? Oh forgot he can make up the rules as he goes, and that is all ok? yea right!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
Bull #, people who are officers of the law, have all there information open, it becomes public record,

WHAT??? Do you just make this crap up as you go along??? Please show me where becoming an officer of the law (which Obama IS NOT) makes all one's records public record. Go ahead. Show me. I'll wait here. ...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
As a man, barack has proven to be dishonest. He said his administration would be transparent, and he ran on other promises such as hope and change. This morning on cnn a couple of college students said that obama has lost them, and many others. Hope and change turned out to be more of the same. Ask someone who is living in their car now who has lost their job how they feel about barack's hope and change. Hope and change turned out to be hope for the rich elite. I don't know about his birth certificate but the man has lied about so many other things who knows what is fact or fiction now. I don't trust him.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What I find rediculously evident is that people would much rather address this been there done that non issue over the issues arising from Barrak the Shock Jock's political assaults and underhanded betrayals regarding CONSTITUTIONAL LAW !!!!

That alone should be the topic of discussion at this point! I mean come on - a "regime" for thought policing? Gun Banning? OBAMACARE?!

WAKE THE HELL UP FALSE FLAG MONGERERS! your country is crumbling to pieces before you!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So I'm accused of being an Obama lap dog? Ok.

Your ignorance is not becoming and facts are facts, my friend.

For the record, I don't support anyone currently in office. I certainly wouldn't support any Republican or Democratic party candidate.

Regardless, this argument is like beating a dead horse and the people perpetuating it look really stupid,

And that is a fact!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
BTW, I forgot to mention Trump is the biggest !@#$% in the known universe!
This time I hope the mods don't close my post!
edit on 4/13/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

How's that different from any politician?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join