It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama actually a GOP mole that has infiltrated the Democrat Party?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Has anyone considered that Obama might actually be an undercover Republican operative?

Obama, arguably could be the best thing that's ever happened to the GOP - as evidenced by the Democrats being handed historic losses in the 2010 elections, not to mention the rise of the Tea Party movement.

I'm beginning to wonder - is Obama a GOP mole pretending to be a nightmare Democrat who's hellbent on sending us to the brink of ruin - all in a sophisticated ploy designed to wake the masses out of their ignorant slumber - and into the voting booth - to hand the GOP overwhelming majorities in 2012 and beyond?

Why is The Donald the only Republican to boldly challenge Obama? Did they neglect to tell him that Obama is really a GOP operative?

Yes, there's something fishy about Obama's background. But there's also something very fishy about the GOP being largely silent about it. You would think that every elected Republican official and every conservative blowhard in the media would be screaming at the top of their lungs to see Obama's long-form birth certificate - you know - the real one that shows the name of the hospital, signature of the attending doctor, and all the other juicy details absent from the short-form. Aside from the Donald asking these kinds of questions, there is almost complete silence on the right. The spineless GOP hasn't asked Obama a single question about his plethora of sealed records.

Maybe Obama really is a GOP mole?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

obama is NOT a gop plant hes not even close and obama isn't pretending to be a nightmare he is one and another 4 years and you wait and see

trump has no chance of ever getting the nominee or even being elected.

spineless gop huh not even close

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Republican and democrat are fancy ways of saying thief.

Two party system is broken, they both represent corporate agendas and are out to squeeze as much out of you as they can.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The "Anointed One" has no sides! /sarcasm off
Lol

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Why is it the GOP/Republican party gets blamed for everything ?

Even when elected liberals go bad it's the republicans fault.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This thread is absurd. Why in the heck would the GOP want to "restore" control if it already has control through Obama?

If anything, I think the parties are controlled by the same interests, and that is why their policies are similar.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You mean there really are people that still think there are 2 parties and that there is any difference between them? Only one party now, the corporate party. Doesn't matter which hand the puppet is on.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Obama is not a GOP! But he is a D-O-G. well he does resemble a mole so you pick!
2nd

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Or the more likely scenario is that there isn't really any difference between the two parties, but it is kept separate so that people can have someone to side with who is 'their guy" and someone to be against as the 'bad guy".

Really I think they are probably just variations of the same party, neither one of them represents anything but themselves anyways. But more over it is just a way to keep people busy. Get people fighting against who is right, who is wrong, how the 'other side' is so bad.. then you don't see much else. It is my opinion that both parties suck and are out for themselves, not the people. They are politicians and politicians are out for themselves, the lobbys, the coorporations, the money, the power..

Who was it.. I think Douglas Adams that said "Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job" I feel that way about all politicians! It is exactly those who strive for power that should not be given it as they are the most likely to abuse it. The problem with politics is there are too many politicians! They pit one side against the other and people buy in to it.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
He is a Marxist Mole which has infiltrated the Office of the President.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I guess my whole point is why aren't the Republicans going after his lack of a long-form birth certificate like a pack of wild dogs? I challenge you to show me an official document that lists the hospital and doctor. You can't do it because it hasn't been released or it doesn't exist. Trump believes he's hiding something, but almost all the other Republicans are sweeping the issue under the rug. Why? If the GOP all stood united and demanded proof once and for all - or face Congressional investigations and subpoenas - they could easily force his hand and end this divisive issue. It's certainly not healthy when half the country believes the POTUS could be a usurper. What kind of message is that sending to the rest of the world and to our enemies?

So, why hasn't the GOP gone after him? Are they spineless and afraid of being labeled "racists"? Are they afraid it's a trap and that he will release it at the last minute and make them look stupid? Perhaps they're all in on it and a deal was struck not to go after him on the issue? Daryl Issa and the GOP controlled House has the power to bring forth Congressional investigations and issue subpoenas for the eligibility issues. Same goes for invading Libya without the consent of Congress, which alone could be an impeachable offense. Yet, he gets a pass on everything. Why?

Not to mention that his place of birth is totally irrelevant: from my understanding, you can't be a "natural born citizen" if your father was born in another country and your mother was too young to confer NBC citizenship. Both parents at the time of birth have to be US Citizens. If not, then the child is the nationality of the father, and in this case Kenya was under British rule.

To muddy the waters even more, you have the adoption and passport issues, lack of school records of any kind, social security anomalies, and an endless list of other questions. Yet, there is not one single peep about any of these things from any of the GOP's major players. Note even Trump has touched on any of the other questions. Why is that? It all makes sense if either they are all in on it, or Obama is a Republican operative.

new topics

top topics

join