It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War crime? U.S. Troops Fire on Iraqi Detainees (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

War crime? U.S. Troops Fire on Iraqi Detainees (Video)

www.infowars.com

Shocking video has surfaced from 2005 of U.S. troops firing on captive Iraqi detainees at Camp Bucca following a riot. The soldiers seen in the video unload full force and even (what appears to be) a grenade round from behind barbed wire fences, while some laugh about direct hits.
Four detainees were killed and five others wounded. One soldier, seen in the video, comments that the prisoners are only throwing “dirt balls and a few rocks.” He was possibly trying to quell what appeared to be a near free-for-all shooting spree against captive targets. “Be decisive on what you f—— shoot,
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 12-4-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I apologise if this has been previously posted. A search has yielded no results thus far.
I am utterly appauled at the inhumanity these soldiers have displayed in dealing with this situation. They have no excuse, for what they did. They appear to not be in any imminent danger. These are just a group of meatheads getting their fix of adreniline and murder. I wish that the U.S would take part in the International Criminal Court and bring those responsible to justice. This is your war for freedom, this is your war for democracy, this is your war for liberty and this is your war against terrorism. Tell me who are the real terrorists?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
fail thread, this was a training op
do some research next time

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I only see soldiers, large fences and dirt in the video, I never saw anyone get killed

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thanks for posting...
Looks like fun...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Show us some proof? Why's the guys talking about them throwing dirtballs and you can hear them in the background yelling then? Since when is shooting through a fence then laughing and bullsh*tting around a training op?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Lol good try OP...

Now since we want to talk about terrorists...
Just For You
170 people killed by muslim terrorists just this week. Many of them women and children.
edit on 12-4-2011 by LoverBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant
Dammit. i went to edit and wiped out the lot

Im such a meathed
edit on 12-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

Another disgusting act perpertrated in another senceless war.
I could almost condone the soliders shooting if the detainee's had a knife or even a sharp stick,
But shooting at rock throwing men that are behind a fence with nowhere to run is digusting, and there should be no excuses for their action.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Have we found the WMD's yet?

Have we even begun to justify this travesty of a war?

Or is it just for entertainment that we shoot unarmed prisoners from behind a fence and laugh while doing it?

The United States is the epitome of hypocrisy, we scream about human rights abuses in China when they lock up a dissident while we're invading other countries and slaughtering civilians like they were dogs.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
As a combat vet, I'm am ashamed by the actions of "some", not all of my fellow soldiers. There have been other vid's of troops shooting innnocent Iraqi's and this isn't the first.
edit on 12-4-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

There is no such thing as war crime when it comes to US, do you think anyone can touch US, do you think anyone can force US to comply with the UN Charter Treaty? Do you think anyone can force US to comply with any Treaty?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

we did all the time

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

Show me some proof that this was a training operation and provide me with links that this is so. Do not just make claims and alligations with no substantial evidence supporting your claim.

dis·in·for·ma·tion/disˌinfərˈmāSHən/
Noun: False information that is intended to mislead, esp. that released by a government to a rival power or the media

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I suggest you re watch the video you may notice a couple of odd things. First where are the guard towers located?? Next look at the blast from the grenade we call it percussion grenades or you would see dead soldiers because those soldiers are still in the blast range and you'd see dirt plumes trust me.Don't ever believe a story broke by press TV they'll make up anything.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
yep that qu'ran burning should made me mad
yep those people getting killed sure upset me.

even tho i didn't see either one happen in that video but hey you and the video said it happened so it must be true

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

I suggest you re watch the video you may notice a couple of odd things. First where are the guard towers located?? Next look at the blast from the grenade we call it percussion grenades or you would see dead soldiers because those soldiers are still in the blast range and you'd see dirt plumes trust me.Don't ever believe a story broke by press TV they'll make up anything.
A "percussion" grenade? When u say we....I'm assuming you're claiming u were or are in the military? If so, then you would know that the blast range for a fragmentation grenade was. I assure you, they are outside of this range.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

Originally posted by HomerinNC

Show me some proof that this was a training operation and provide me with links that this is so. Do not just make claims and alligations with no substantial evidence supporting your claim.

dis·in·for·ma·tion/disˌinfərˈmāSHən/
Noun: False information that is intended to mislead, esp. that released by a government to a rival power or the media

wheres the proof there were detainees fired on?
all i see is soldiers firing ion empty buildings
like i said, fail post

edit on 4/12/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
this video is fail dude. I don't see any one shooting. Just some training.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Think we can get something more reliable than PressTV, which is the mouth piece for the Iranian Government and known propoganda source?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Where were the detainees? Someone point 'em out, I missed 'em in the vid.
Another fail from PressTV

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join