It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking The FBI! CNN Full of BS as always. (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Keep this in mind before you press play this video is mostly bull#. so dont flame me!
1977 FBI files go viral, CNN debunks the FBI

I hate the time we live in.
edit on 12-4-2011 by prodomino because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/4/11 by masqua because: replaced stinky word with another acceptable one

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Dude, that one chick is not a chick, she looks like an alien herself.

F###ing Reptilians

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

hahaha for sure man

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So what is going on exactly? I'm aware of the story, just OP's point of view is what eludes me. FBI has hundreds of reported hoaxes on record because that's what they do...investigate reports.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The immediate stars and flags are hilarious.

Fix your title; this is Fox News not CNN.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Everything in the video is accurate. I don't understand what the big deal is.

Can someone enlighten me?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

Prove it's not a hoax.

The fact that the FBI filed a report, does not make it a true event.

If I walked into the local Police Station, and told them I had been raped by a Polar Bear in a yellow bikini, they would most likely file the report, but that doesn't mean that it actually happened.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Prove it's not a hoax.

The fact that the FBI filed a report, does not make it a true event.

If I walked into the local Police Station, and told them I had been raped by a Polar Bear in a yellow bikini, they would most likely file the report, but that doesn't mean that it actually happened.

But...they wouldn't file that report.

Why do you need to downplay an event of extraterrestrial origin with your ridiculous comparison is beyond me. This FBI report has been held on to for over 50 YEARS and now released to the public for everybody to view. They don't do that with every document they have and they certainly wouldn't release a file they held with no value to them at all after 50 years of holding on to it. Face it, this document was of some importance to the FBI if they kept it under wraps for as long as they did and held on to it and made it public. Why you need to attack that notion with your comment that a police station would file a report that you were raped by a polar bear is beyond me.

The blatant attacks on things that are more than likely real on this site amazes me. People really want to live enclosed in a little box of fear where god will strike them down if they believe in life outside of this planet, and these people want OTHER people to feel the same way. Thats why they go to such extents to make this topic look ridiculous.

Its time for that # to stop.
edit on 12-4-2011 by ItsAnOddFuture because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2011 by ItsAnOddFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsAnOddFuture

This FBI report has been held on to for over 50 YEARS and now released to the public for everybody to view. They don't do that with every document they have and they certainly wouldn't release a file they held with no value to them at all after 50 years of holding on to it. Face it, this document was of some importance to the FBI if they kept it under wraps for as long as they did and held on to it and made it public.

As mentioned in other threads...

The document was released decades ago.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
gee fella....

This FOX NEWS report was right on...

I really don't see where they did anything other than try to explain to you what the FBI release ACTUALLY is....

While there may be a few good reports from actual FBI field agents, the rest are filed as 'alleged' which means....

"i heard from a guy who heard from a guy who..."

The Roswell memo was the most convincing thing to come out of the online database, and even IT has been available for more than 25 years....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAnOddFuture

From what I have ever seen, when a witness describes an event, a detailed statement from said witness is filed. Then it is investigated. The investigation is done to determine if the witness' account can be verified or not.

I simply gave an example. Of course my example isn't very believable. It was not meant to be, but the message is still the same.

Witness account -> file report -> investigate -> determine legitimacy.

The blatant attacks on things that are more than likely real on this site amazes me. People really want to live enclosed in a little box of fear where god will strike them down if they believe in life outside of this planet, and these people want OTHER people to feel the same way. Thats why they go to such extents to make this topic look ridiculous.

You are so far from the truth with this statement, that I am not sure where to start.
Let's look at this statement a little bit closer shall we?
The only blatant attack, is from you attacking my 'example.' hmmmm an example.
I do not believe that we are alone in this vast Universe, so that reference is lost.

Now we reach the part where you just jumped real far away. I am not sure in what way YOUR god, has anything at all to do with my thoughts or with this discussion.

You say that I am living inside a box. I say that your desire for disclosure is so great, that you will accept anything at all. No matter what the case may be, I attempt to find the truth based on facts, and not on hearsay. You say I live in a box. I say your blind belief shows your ignorance.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

From what I have ever seen, when a witness describes an event, a detailed statement from said witness is filed. Then it is investigated. The investigation is done to determine if the witness' account can be verified or not.

I simply gave an example. Of course my example isn't very believable. It was not meant to be, but the message is still the same.

Witness account -> file report -> investigate -> determine legitimacy.

You are so far from the truth with this statement, that I am not sure where to start.
Let's look at this statement a little bit closer shall we?
The only blatant attack, is from you attacking my 'example.' hmmmm an example.
I do not believe that we are alone in this vast Universe, so that reference is lost.

Now we reach the part where you just jumped real far away. I am not sure in what way YOUR god, has anything at all to do with my thoughts or with this discussion.

You say that I am living inside a box. I say that your desire for disclosure is so great, that you will accept anything at all. No matter what the case may be, I attempt to find the truth based on facts, and not on hearsay. You say I live in a box. I say your blind belief shows your ignorance.

The issue here then is, where do we review the investigation and determination part of this release? Those documents are not included in this report. It would be interesting to see the documentation on that.
Of course we have their final findings that is was a weather balloon although another page said that that was looking unlikely. Even so that was and still is their final stance on the subject....Sooooooo...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

MSM debunks the FBI when it doesn't "tow the line"

but will at others times praise the FBI for their honesty and heroism?

can't have both..

plus that hag DR. on their clearly is a TPTB wannabe begging for a spot on their team.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yes, they would. Then they would state if they thought it were worthy of follow-up; it is explicit in the document the special agent receiving the information did not think it worthy.

Face it, this document was of some importance to the FBI if they kept it under wraps for as long as they did and held on to it and made it public.

No, it wasn't. It was part of a hoax.

On May 31st and June 1st, 1998, on the nationally-syndicated radio programs Dreamland and The Art Bell Show, noted UFO researcher Linda Moulton Howe described a secret FBI memo from March 22nd, 1950, written to J. Edgar Hoover himself. Memo author Guy Hottel, of SAC, described an investigator’s report of a flying saucer recovery in New Mexico, with mention of three saucers, three-foot tall bodies, metallic cloth, and bandaged alien bodies. The crash was supposedly due to interference from high-powered radar. But all of these elements (saucers, aliens, cloth and tape, radar site) have been firmly traced to the yarns spun by our two swindlers! William Moore even traced how the story got from Silas Newton to J. Edgar Hoover: Newton told George Koehler (employed at radio station KMYR in Denver), who told Morley Davies, who told Ford dealers Murphy and van Horn, who told auto dealer Fick, who told the editor of the Kansas City Wyandotte Echo. By that time, Koehler had become “Coulter,” just like a game of “gossip” (or a game of “pi”)! This article was picked up in the news, where it caught the interest of the OSI. The OSI agent passed the story on to Guy Hottel of the FBI, and he gave the 8th-hand story to Hoover.

The Aztec UFO Scam

Just because they had it does not mean it held any significance; they had files on Lucille Ball they are now releasing too. How long has she been dead?

The blatant attacks on things that are more than likely real on this site amazes me. People really want to live enclosed in a little box of fear where god will strike them down if they believe in life outside of this planet. Its time for that **** to stop.

Yes, critical thinking and the truth are terrible things; we should not worry about such things if we are hearing what we want.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog

can't have both...

No one is debunking the FBI. They are questioning the validity of the information in the report, not questioning the integrity of the FBI.

The UFO believers' reaction to the FBI document release has been a condemnation of their intelligence.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog

can't have both...

No one is debunking the FBI. They are questioning the validity of the information in the report, not questioning the integrity of the FBI.

The UFO believers' reaction to the FBI document release has been a condemnation of their intelligence.

new topics

top topics

join