It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by wongy
if anyone asks why he uses 11, its because 'they' like to use the number 11 too.

His conspiracy pants must be going crazy because of today's date....

Amazingly as I read this I clicked on my clock to see, it is now the 12th but it was 11.11 am!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Japans own Meteorological Agency predicted a 9 could hit anyway:

Japan’s Meteorological Agency on Friday, April 8, 2011 warned the country’s 20 volcanoes has become alive due to the massive March 11 earthquake, and a study said earthquake over 9.0-magnitude might hit Japan. Aftershocks above 6.0 M like the April 7 earthquake probably would hit Japan again.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

You mean you think all these HAARP created earthquakes arent artificially planned ? and the 9/11 Twintowers and Pentagon attacks arent on various different $ bills ? go to youtube and google, you've got alot of reading to do.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Now I haven't tried this myself, but someone daring might want to try it out
I have in the past used a greasemonkey script for an online game I used to play years ago and it worked perfectly...so I do have at least an "iota" of trust of them. This may explain how he "predicted" the earthquake.

3 Great Greasemonkey Scripts to Customize Facebook

Facebook Fixer is one of the most popular Greasemonkey scripts for revamping your Facebook.

A very cool feature of Facebook Fixer lets you replace Facebook timestamps. For example, if you updated your status 45 minutes ago, you can change it to “2 minutes ago”.

There are probably others as well...I didn't have to look all that hard to find this one.

Michelle

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by wongy
if anyone asks why he uses 11, its because 'they' like to use the number 11 too.

His conspiracy pants must be going crazy because of today's date....

Amazingly as I read this I clicked on my clock to see, it is now the 12th but it was 11.11 am!

My strange story about number 11

Now something strange reminded me. It was about 7 years ago. I was with my friends, this was e weekend and we were on our way to find pub. We meet on the street some crazy and dunked old man who was talking to himself. This was strange because he was talking about number. We stooped him and asked what he is talking about. He starts talking about number with some theory. I don't remember what it was about because it was long ago and this sounds crazy but I remember that his theory had in my opinion some error because number 11 validate from mathematic perspective his theory. I asked him. "What about number eleven" He look at me scared and answered that eleven does not count in because eleven is the end of the world. Fore sure he was crazy and dunked but I was good at mathematic and I was sure he had some great mathematical ability. Probably he was some sort of savant in my opinion. His statement scared us a bit. It doesn't feet to his previous talk and it sounds like some sort of prophecy. This is my story about number eleven.

Anyway come to Poland, go on weekend to a pub in one of old cities and find out if you too can meet old crazy dunked mathematic and fortune teller. Pericles. The rest you can pay using master card.

edit on 12-4-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

can you keep us updated on what the dude says please? I don't have facebook and don't want to sign up for it.
edit on 12-4-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Just to throw this out there. Was doing a search to find out if you can change your time stamp on FB and found this:

Link

So it seem you can manipulate your time stamp.

Not saying thats what he did, but you can see it can be done.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

Beat me to it

-second line.

And he uses Firefox browser too!
edit on 12/4/11 by boo1981 because: add info

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
You guys.... really? Waco clock tower still? get over it.. Japan was a horrible disaster.. what are we wishing for more harm on them? Forget it people.. This ISN"T a Conspiracy.. Its LIFE... Go out and find yours.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Is this guy scum or what?

He seems to think that this is all a game, hence his reliance upon a freakin' card game to "predict" such events.

"Freakin' card game"?

This card game has been under the investigation of the US SS and has "predicted" (or depicted actually) numerous global disasters before they happened.

It's just a game to them indeed.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

once he is on your friends list you CAN follow his wall all the way back to the day he started if you have the patience.... Then the only problem is removed comments.. Bacefook is one giant thread!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I hate this kind of prediction/speculation. People died, and will die in the coming years. The guy is obviously lookin for attention and you guys are givin him what he wants. I hate this BS

edit on 12-4-2011 by akihabara because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
blatent fear mongering...if loads of people predict various dates about when the earthquake is gonna happen, by simple probability, one is obviously gonna be right. That doesn't mean he "predicted" the earthquake. He'd probably be one lucky bugger.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed. I think all those predictions coming true are pilling up until a time will come when people around the world will in mass, start seeing the big picture and a world revolution will be initiated. It will be a revolution of the mind, consciousness and understanding of reality. That is when we will become free....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by McKey
If he sincerely knew when a huge quake was going to hit, why would he post on facebook of all places? That helps hardly ANYONE...sure he tried youtube and stuff but I'm sure there's a better way to get the word out, I doubt everyone in Japan has facebook, and even if they did I'm sure facebook is the last thing on people's minds right now...

I think facebook is actually the perfect place for this if it has any truth to it and he's accurate next time.

11 hours of advanced warning on FB will be noticed faster then anything else can accomplish and will go viral at lightning speed.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakenAwake
reply to post by MegaMind

once he is on your friends list you CAN follow his wall all the way back to the day he started if you have the patience.... Then the only problem is removed comments.. Bacefook is one giant thread!

I friended Mitchell Coombes on FB the day he was first discovered here by another ATS member. The first thing I did once I got to his wall is scroll down to his very first post, and save the page - so I have everything that was ever written on his wall at that point, if anyone's interested.

It's very long, though, so I don't want to post the whole thing here - plus that's too much of an invasion of privacy, I think, to let the entire membership of ATS scroll through and dissect your once private life. If there are any members here, however, who feel like perusing his entire wall feed for clues they can share with the rest of us, message me and I'll get you the file.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Now the CIA operative named Mitchell Coombes already knows the real names and other details of hundreds of ATS members since they rushed in droves to "friend" him on FB.

There goes your anonymity ATS.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I'll try my best but so far not much else has been said.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
Ok so if you didn't already know Mitchell is the guy who predicted the first Japanese earthquake using the illuminati card game.

He just in the last few minutes posted a facebook status saying;

11 hours before an earthquake in Japan (of 7.0+ magnitude) I will change my Profile Picture to the Tokyo Combined Disasters card (which is displaying now). As we have seen, there was a 7.1 earthquake tonight in Japan (11th April). I will give you all 11 hours advanced warning for the next earthquake in Tokyo, which will knock down the Wako Clock Tower.

Yeah right, well once again it didn't happen. Anything more to say (Bee35). Nananananana, told u so. Fraud, not god. Doesnt know what he's doing, Just claiming fame after the fact. Give it up already please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For god sake, not one person who claims to have proof the kid has correctly perdicted anything has posted anything in proof. Give it up, god it's as bad as dear crazy whiney 9ninia. R you so stupid and desperate you keep push a fraud to gai that 15 minutes of fame yourself. April 12th 2001 Wako tower still standing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(you have to sign into facebook in order to see his page so anyone who could verify the quotes it would be appreciated) (Also his profile picture has changed from the combined disaster card to something unrelated)
LINK

He also said this on his status;

Japan is far from over yet. HAARP are going full-speed now with this, mark my words. It isn't over until the Wako Tower is destroyed, and it will be a 9.3 magnitude earthquake, in Tokyo, but don't worry I will give 11 hours advanced warning for the next earthquake. I changed my profile picture 17 hours ago to the Tokyo Combined Disasters and said its about that time, 11 hours later a 7.1 hits. So next time you know, 11 hours after I change my picture to the Tokyo Card- it's my warning to you, that another HAARP earthquake is going to hit Japan in 11 hours. I am using the number 11 a lot in this, take heed of my warnings people.

Along with this;

Yes. People, do not get into a rut about California yet okay. We still have plenty of time. The focus for now is Japan. California comes later. Don't be scared, be prepared and take heeds of my warnings. I will be using the number 11 a lot in my warnings.

I asked him whether it would hit Tokyo within a week he said no, so i will keep my eyes peeled on his page and see what come of this!
Mitchell's facebook page

edit on 11/4/2011 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
You guys.... really? Waco clock tower still? get over it.. Japan was a horrible disaster.. what are we wishing for more harm on them? Forget it people.. This ISN"T a Conspiracy.. Its LIFE... Go out and find yours.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously Thank You. It never happen and it never happened before. The kid is a fraud. Get over it already people. Really.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join