It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TETHER: Project Nasa, ' hundred's of UFO's. Extreme footage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
I love it when micro-gravity combined with out of focus space debris separates the men from the ignorant around here, lol. It lets you know who to bother paying attention to in their future posts.

When things don't behave as expected due to someone's lack of perspective due to ignorance, it never ceases to amaze me the utter tripe that gets pushed about it. Sad really, but then again that is why this subject can't be taken seriously and never will be. Those that are most interested and most active are usually the newer types, and are thus a little too ignorant and open minded which allows them to jump to absurd and the least possible conclusions before actually bothering to learn about something called reality. I remember those days, things were to much more exciting back then.......lol.

i honestly believe somebody somewhere put lots of people on a payroll to scout about websites & attempt with all their might to debunk obvious UFO footage globally .
edit on 11-4-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by steven704

i honestly believe somebody somewhere put lots of people on a payroll to scout about websites & attempt with all their might to debunk obvious UFO footage globally

I honestly believe that somebody somewhere put LOTS of people on a payroll to scout about websites & attempt with all their might to make the UFO subject a ridiculous joke through the use of ignorance, stupidity, hoaxes, and blind open-minded followers of total idiots (like Greer, etc).

So I ask you, who is winning this imaginary war you believe is going on? The answer is obvious, just look how this subject isn't taken seriously by the very people that could actually force disclosure and scientific study. It's not because of your imaginary "disinfo agents" they don't take it seriously.

When you have LEGIONS of people that lack the education, perspective and understanding about BASIC science try to comment on things they can't and don't understand, you end up with folks coming to conclusions that make us all look like idiots. And anybody with the balls to point this out gets blasted for it.

I will see you in twenty years, let me know if any of the utter crap you read on this board daily comes true, lol.
edit on 12-4-2011 by MainLineThis because: I'm a sheep. And a paid disinfo agent I guess. When's payday?!?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Somewhere a read a scientific comment upon the incident. In fact those
beings have appeared on the third day after the incident and they have been
attracted by the high electricaly charged tether by that time because of the
ionisation or something like that. It is also possible IMO the incident to be
quite intended. Sorry if it has been commented already on the forum.
edit on 12-4-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I often wonder the same thing...

Springer...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
top right hand corner.... SEARCH function

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

i'll allow your comment to hurt and offend me without a fight.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Well, at least we know your not a disinfo agent, because they don't work anything like you. They would be trying to make friends and gain peoples confidence, so they trust what you say. Just trying to sound smart doesn't mean you are

OP, Tell them also they way they got those UFOs on tape is with an Ultaviolet Camera. The tether was 12 miles long and one went right under it and showed that in comparasion, The UFO was about 3 miles wide.

Good Thread S&F

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

And I guess they went to the Cape and stole Atlantis space shuttel and went out there in Space to release these paper Chiness Lanterns. That was taken on NASA's STS-75 Mission with an Ultraviolet camera.
You really debunked yourself.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
dont see anything change direction and what not. i like any and all space footage cause its just amazing that its just footage of space in general...but lets keep the "if you look really close you can see this!" type crap out.

the best footage ever of a UFO is the one over Jerusalem. and just an fyi, that was NOT fake, nor even debunked. there has never been footage like the Jerusalem video released to the public. not to mention i saw all 3 videos from different views. if you say its faked than god help you ha

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Wow some more video of fuzzy shapes and bright lights. Have to add this to my list of irrefutable proof hehe

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by prodomino

And I guess they went to the Cape and stole Atlantis space shuttel and went out there in Space to release these paper Chiness Lanterns. That was taken on NASA's STS-75 Mission with an Ultraviolet camera.
You really debunked yourself.

"Ultraviolet camera"? The shuttle payload bay cameras that took these views operate in visible light like most regular TV cameras. There is some confusion -- some accidental, some possibly deliberate -- with a scientific camera that did get UV scenes looking for plasma effects, but those scenes show nothing unusual and were not downlinked live like these were. You can ask that experiment's principal investigator, for confirmation.

The interesting aspect about this famous swarm scene and many other top 'shuttle UFO videos' is that the common factors in all of them is the illumination conditions, ideal for detecting small sunlit objects floating near the cameras. These particular -- and fairly rare -- illumination conditions are NEVER disclosed by proponents of the UFO interpretation, presumably so as not to confuse naive enthusiasts with too much reality that suggests prosaic explanations.

Covering up such inconvenient facts is NOT a trait I would like to see in somebody who was asking for my trust. I would offer that attitude as good advice to anyone interested in this topic. At a minimum, ask that the date/time of videos be provided. Usually the posters will withhold that information -- you gotta ask yourself, WHY?

But if you decide to accept such dishonest/incomplete reportage, you guaranty you'll keep getting more and more of it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

OP, Tell them also they way they got those UFOs on tape is with an Ultaviolet Camera. The tether was 12 miles long and one went right under it and showed that in comparasion, The UFO was about 3 miles wide.

Really? Seriously? Your post shows how little understanding of simple, easy to find FACTS and presumably the inability to understand said facts allows hogwash like this to go on and on and on and on and on and on.

Lemme guess, you read it on the internet somewhere? It seemed to fit with what you desire to be the truth so bingo! It is now gospel to you without questions. And how dare someone actually bring a stupid thing like reality to the table for you to feast on, as you will have no part of it.

You are demonstrating the major problem why this subject can't be taken seriously. And that is simple, because the majority of those actively involved display such ignorance (which can only be described as willful at times) that we all suffer.
edit on 18-4-2011 by MainLineThis because: spell

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

steven, I think this requires a full copy/paste from another thread, with (similar) video footage....misindentified, as well....of normal debris that is always accomanying the Shuttle, on orbit:

(Repeat performance...)***

***To clarify, the Auxiliary Power Units commonly referred to on modern jets are just turbine jet engines, designed to operate for electrics and pneumatics, primarily. Both for ground operations when main engines are not running, and as emergency/supplemental function when airborne, in some situations.

The devices on the Space Shuttle that are "also" called 'APU's are specifically to provide power to the vehicle's hydraulic systems....for flight control surfaces (when in atmosphere), engine gimbal control, landing gear extension and nose-wheel steering, etc.

science.ksc.nasa.gov...

They are also a "turbine engine" in a sense...but, without air and oxygen, they use the chemical hydrazine for the energy to turn the shaft that powers the pumps to pressurize the hydraulic systems.

When the Shuttle's APUs operate, the units' lubrication oil is cooled by a "water spray boiler".

The water spray boiler system consists of three identical independent water spray boilers, one for a corresponding auxiliary power unit and hydraulic system. The boilers are located in the aft fuselage of the orbiter. Each water spray boiler cools the corresponding power unit lube oil system and hydraulic system by spraying water onto their lines; the water then boils off, cooling the lube oil and hydraulic fluid. The water (steam) that boils off in each water spray boiler exits through its own steam duct, located to the right of the vertical stabilizer.

There! See? The source of the ice particles, besides the aforementioned waste dump procedure.

But wait! There's more!!! The APUs aren't operated when in vacuum, on orbit...because they aren't needed.....EXCEPT:

One power unit is operated briefly one day before deorbit to support checkout of the orbiter flight control system, which includes the orbiter aerosurfaces (elevons, rudder/speed brake and body flap).

Shuttle Auxiliary Power Units

See?? They test and check out the systems, before deorbit (re-entry). Safety. Checklists. Procedure.

Ain't science FUN?!?!!!

NOW....back to my original mis-assumption....ELECTRICITY SOURCE for the Space Shuttle. Again, for modern jets, this is from a turbine engine that requires AIR and fuel to burn, thus to turn, and power a generator to produce electrical power. No air, of course....so, for space travel was invented the "FUEL CELL" (this would have applications, someday, in possible hybrid ground vehicle technology....quite expensive though, still).

And, the fuel cell reactants to make electricity? HYDROGEN and OXYGEN!

The PRSD subsystem stores the reactants (cryogenic hydrogen and oxygen) and supplies them to the three fuel cell power plants...

Shuttle ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM

What is water composed of? Which elements?? Why.....hydrogen and oxygen, of course!!! H2O.

Ergo....Ladies and Gentlemen, you have now been introduced to just ONE more source for those so-called "UFOs"......please take notes, there may be a pop quiz later. Hope you enjoyed the information and education.

There is a lot to assimilate, in the links. Feel free to take your time, and learn in depth.....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I don't mind if you copy and paste from my thread, but at least copy and paste the UV Camera link too.

*New* Documentary of Disclosure. 5 NASA Astronauts talking about the UFOs in Space, that they are real.
Pulse a lot of Other New Evidence.
There are some things in the video, that have been "so called Debunked.
But how credible are the Debunkers, and is that Disinfo? Dr. Hynek said
He Debunked thousands of Cases for the Air Force Blue Book, that
that were real UFO cases.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

This is a NASA video, about the creation of the latested, UV Camera. They can see things out in deep space [and in Earth space,] That the Naked Eye can not see.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

*New* Documentary of Disclosure. 5 NASA Astronauts talking about the UFOs in Space, that they are real.
Pulse a lot of Other New Evidence.
There are some things in the video, that have been "so called Debunked.
But how credible are the Debunkers, and is that Disinfo? Dr. Hynek said
He Debunked thousands of Cases for the Air Force Blue Book, that
that were real UFO cases.

This is a collection of clips compiled by Jaime Mausson, who is a very controversial character here at ATS.

I watched the first 30 minutes, saw the 3 min segment with Gordon Cooper, and caught a few famous 'space UFO' clips [6:15 Apollo out-the-window dot; 6:18 Window droplet shuttle] plus 7:47 farce on Mars and 6:38 clip of the Norway spiral that has been extensively debated here on ATS.

I saw no astronaut talking about "UFOs in space". Were they all in the later part of the video? If so, please, where? I spent half an hour giving you the benefit of the doubt and came up zero. Please help establish the claim you made in the description -- 'astronauts talking about UFOs in space [presumably that THEY are colleagues saw]'..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

This is a NASA video, about the creation of the latested, UV Camera. They can see things out in deep space [and in Earth space,] That the Naked Eye can not see.

And is it your contention that it was this instrument that got the STS-75 UFO swarm images?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Droplets of humidity and debris leaving the payload bay. The jellyfish effect is solar induced. Sorry!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nostringsattached

why sorry?
you've got to understand, people will attempt to debunk anything. doesn't mean i believe them.
in fact, when i post, the intent is a means of sharing..

...that being said, watch the vid. but i will always think those are ufo's.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
There's some kind of genetic abnormality I have -- maybe it means I'm a hybrid -- that makes almost all UFO videos look, to me, for all the world like a bunch of random dots and lights of indeterminate size, shape and velocity floating around in a big nothingness.

So even watching this I don't know what I'm watching, or what normal is supposed to be. Can someone explain what's happening better than the vague text in the video does?

edit on 19-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join