It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE TETHER: Project Nasa, ' hundred's of UFO's. Extreme footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I've been searching nonstop for this footage for a very long time. glad to have found this and am posting this here. i've seen this a few years back and was simply WOW'd to say the least..

THE TETHER

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This is amazing footage, yet very old. i'm pretty sure those are Chinese lanterns though

S&F
edit on 11-4-2011 by prodomino because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
oh come on
i hope not everyone whos "new" post all of the old videos now

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by steven704

i would like to see ufo one day... But NASA is hiding this

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
oh come on

lol
yea, ur right
it has been posted before.
actually, many times me thinks

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
oh come on

I just made a thread with a ufo from 1942 haha.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

HAA. no, i'll behave, promise

I actually thought a moment before posting this and figured if i've been looking ' this ' long... i think this would be a safe bet the video wasn't duplicated to death. cheers.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Saw a thread that turned out to be a rehash of the Orion Conspiracy today.
Then I see a thread of the Battle of LA. Now I see this. I swear I just stepped through a temporal anomoly or something.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This footage has been posted Sooooo many times and has many threads .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But a few ..... for you

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

lol im now realizing this vid has been played lots. oh wells, at least i get to have this in my archives ^ ^

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

But a few ..... for you

Thanks, i appreciate the links! i especially liked the link attempting to debunk the hundreds of crafts. sheesh , i bet people actually believe the coverups these guys come up with.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by steven704

Originally posted by gortex

But a few ..... for you

Thanks, i appreciate the links! i especially liked the link attempting to debunk the hundreds of crafts. sheesh , i bet people actually believe the coverups these guys come up with.

LMAO, Yeah people will try to debunk anything though. better than not having anything debunked though man, studying something and looking at both sides makes people learn.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

been there done that
) 4th october 2009- saw a UFO, and the sighting didnt consist of seeing a light that normal gets called a chinese lantern either!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Was it ever clear how long after the tether break that the swarm appeared.,

A few minutes? An hour or two?

What's your impression?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Its nothing special.
Just another one of NASA's stuff ups

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I love it when micro-gravity combined with out of focus space debris separates the men from the ignorant around here, lol. It lets you know who to bother paying attention to in their future posts.

When things don't behave as expected due to someone's lack of perspective due to ignorance, it never ceases to amaze me the utter tripe that gets pushed about it. Sad really, but then again that is why this subject can't be taken seriously and never will be. Those that are most interested and most active are usually the newer types, and are thus a little too ignorant and open minded which allows them to jump to absurd and the least possible conclusions before actually bothering to learn about something called reality. I remember those days, things were to much more exciting back then.......lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Well aren't you just the most pompous Bill Nye The Science Guy to ever hit ATS. Look up the word ignorant and learn how to use it...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
Its nothing special.

It *is* special. Very special. But yes; the piss-poor camera work is a "stuff up" -- yet another example of NASA trying to hide the facts.

I used to think our astronauts were real heroes. Now I see that they are just part of the problem. Without their full and total cooperation, none of this obfuscation would be possible.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyson
I used to think our astronauts were real heroes. Now I see that they are just part of the problem. Without their full and total cooperation, none of this obfuscation would be possible.

How can we work to clear up obfuscation? For example, what was the time interval between the break and the arrival of the swarm? Did one cause the other?

BTW, you have read the crew comments on the video, right? Have you decided to disbelieve them because they may not support your own interpretation? Were you there?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyson

Originally posted by meathed
Its nothing special.

It *is* special. Very special. But yes; the piss-poor camera work is a "stuff up" -- yet another example of NASA trying to hide the facts.

They are still hero's, but they cant hold a camera.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join