It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.1 earthquake in Japan NOW... Tsunami warning! Fukushima power plant problem solved!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Did anybody find that blue flash during the earthquake quite strange?

here is the link of the video while the earthquake is happening.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vesqui1990
Did anybody find that blue flash during the earthquake quite strange?

here is the link of the video while the earthquake is happening.

www.youtube.com...

i found that blue light strange i wander what it was.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lansky

Fair Enough. Not very eloquent, but I take your meaning.

I forgot how serious the interwebs can be.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
From the Bible, Mark 13:8

Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in many parts of the world, as well as famines. But this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come.

Birth pangs increase in frequency right before the "birth".

Rev 8:

Then the third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star fell from the sky, burning like a torch. It fell on one-third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11The name of the star was Bitterness.b It made one-third of the water bitter, and many people died from drinking the bitter water.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

you guys know edgar casey predicted the larger portion of japan would fall into the ocean right? and northern england is next!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Religious people believe that Japan is facing the ultimate, final natural disaster before other countries because its population (in general) do not believe in God and have fewer places of worship than any other country.

On the other hand, America has the largest number of churches, which is why major natural disasters don't happen here. "Only" a few hundred killed every now and then by natural disasters. ( tornado, hurricane, etc..)

Is that true about the Japanese people's lack of religious beliefs? I've never researched the issue.

-cwm

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Another one 6.3, aftershocks or something is brewing?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

No. God always judges his own house first. America is probably one of the most godless and evil nations on the earth right now. According to a Barna poll, only 9% of Americans actually have a Biblical worldview. The other 71% that claim to be christian, have never cracked open their Bible and actually have no concept of what that means. Nor do they allow their so called religion to affect any of their day to day decisions and share the highest divorce rates in the world with their atheist neighbors.
www.barna.org...< br />
Moreover America already has had her share of disaster, though much worse is coming soon. We had the Loma Prieta quake, 911, Katrina, economic collapse and endless wars to prop up oil prices. Perhaps Americas greatest judgment was the election of Obama the destroyer. These days all we export is raunchy second rate filth from Hollywood. I truly fear what is coming soon to America.

As the Bible says, the earthquakes and wars will happen in 'various' places. It may not even be a specific judgment on Japan, but more of a release of whatever restraints held the powers of evil back. Satan is getting his opportunity to see what kind of "utopia" he can create.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

yup.... religion is the most aweful thing that exsists... the biggest slanderer of God in this universe....I am ashamed I barley talk to God anymore because religion put me so off.... the one person I need the most, I now speak to the least... I think Japan has many SPIRITUAL people, which puts religion to shame, so.... I agree with you.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

yup.... religion is the most aweful thing that exsists... the biggest slanderer of God in this universe....I am ashamed I barley talk to God anymore because religion put me so off.... the one person I need the most, I now speak to the least... I think Japan has many SPIRITUAL people, which puts religion to shame, so.... I agree with you.

I'm doing some very in-depth historical studies about slavery in America and one of the consitency's among slaves was that deeply religious slave owners were by far the most cruel. They often justified their harsh treatment of the slaves from biblical references.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
what a way to start the 11th...

i dont believe these two last 7s are aftershocks, to me it looks like japan is still building up pressure. and last month's 9 quake is not the big one yet.

Building up pressure?
Don't earthquakes release pressure?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
what a way to start the 11th...

i dont believe these two last 7s are aftershocks, to me it looks like japan is still building up pressure. and last month's 9 quake is not the big one yet.

Building up pressure?
Don't earthquakes release pressure?

It looks like it's still building pressure to you? Based on what may I ask?

It's funny that geologists who've studied earthquakes for decades cannot measure pressure between faults yet Joe Shmoe here can.

Please enlighten us with some of your scientific theory's for your belief.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
is there a reason you quoted me for that?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Originally posted by AOA2012
Prayers to the Japanese, or Japan in general.

The next sign, as Fulford said, Fuji was going to be manipulated into erupting, i pray that he is wrong.

PS, i think since all these events continue to happen around the number 11, every 11 out of every month should become a Japan Remembrance Day, or at least March 11.

Who is that guy and why does he act like he's Japanese?

What? Don't be silly. This guy is dread number one enemy to the Rockefellers. Him and his faction is with the Yakuza and the Chinese Triads and these guys are going head-to-head with the Illuminati, who want to reduce the world population to an constant 500 million.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
is there a reason you quoted me for that?

sorry I was quoting the other guy but it was easier to just use your post that had it in it. I'm lazy.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
and another 6.0 about 20 minutes ago (72 km (44 miles) S of Fukushima, Honshu, Japan)

earthquake.usgs.gov...

this seems very unstable still. I keeping thinking another big one is on the way.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OverMan
*imagines stairs and steps spiraling down down down, through dark passages, around giant doors, beyond massive iron gates to still more steps all spiraling down down down*

Earth grows in many ways
Earth grows from within
Growing Earth Theory is correct
Inner Core is plasma
Outer core liquid metals
Sun cycles cause growth
Pain associated with growth
Earth is Mother
Yellow Sun is Father
Red Sun is.....

* awakens to the smell of Pizza!*

Red Sun is destroyer, by by earth, or so they say, but then again they say lots of things.
Anyways enjoy your pizza. Growing pains can usually get to be a real pain.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1984hasarrived
and another 6.0 about 20 minutes ago (72 km (44 miles) S of Fukushima, Honshu, Japan)

earthquake.usgs.gov...

this seems very unstable still. I keeping thinking another big one is on the way.

There is always unstability in this region. There are 4 plates coming together in this area and there will always be another big one on the way. It is part of the geographic nature of this area.

So what is your point?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by mellisamouse

I'm doing some very in-depth historical studies about slavery in America and one of the consitency's among slaves was that deeply religious slave owners were by far the most cruel. They often justified their harsh treatment of the slaves from biblical references.

Well actually the most vocal opponents of slavery did so on Biblical grounds, citing the fact that all men, slave, master, male, female, and from all races are equal in the eyes of God. That was an extremely radical teaching back in the day, but it's on a firm Biblical foundation. (see William Wilberforce)

However, the devil is most destructive when he can infiltrate the church, or religion in general and use it against God's people. It happened in Jesus' day with the pharisees and happened in the Middle ages with the catholic church and is happening again amidst the 'christian' atheists and muslims.

Thus it's no surprise that the slavers attempted to justify slavery that way.
edit on 12-4-2011 by SevenThunders because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join