It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.1 earthquake in Japan NOW... Tsunami warning! Fukushima power plant problem solved!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I can't find an earthquake of 7.1 in Japan today on USGS. Can someone point me to where this is listed on their site.

Also, what was the news about the Fukushima power plant problem being solved. I can't find anything on this. In fact, I thought the problems were basically gonna be going on for weeks if not months.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I wonder how far Japan will slough off into the Pacific before the Mainstream Media decides it MAY be a more important story than some low life celebrities' anorexia/drug addiction/sex tape. I mean I'm no expert, but an entire month of 7+ 'aftershocks' on an already devastated island is, you know, like, important, or stuff.

It scares me that I have to turn to a place where Nibiru and Anal probing share space with earthquakes and tsunamis to get the real news... No offense intended

And I'm fairly sure the 'solution' to the Fukushima problem was a heaping helping of sarcasm...
edit on 11-4-2011 by jimnuggits because: Replying to the reply of the one who replied before...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by AOA2012

If you think the '11th' has been significant, wait until April 19th..no, i'm not a psychic and i don't have premonitions as far as i know, but i have a computer, and a net connection.

Research the sheer amount of controversial 'events' natural and man made, that seem to occur on April 19th.

It's supposed to be a special day in some occult groups calendar...don't know why, just that it is.

Spring Equinox - 13 weeks - Minor sabbath but does require human sacrifice

a. March 21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
b. April 1 - All Fool's Day, precisely 13 weeks since New Year's Day!
c. April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.
d. April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Second Nuclear Power Plant at Onagawa in Miyagi Prefecture leaking after yesterday's large onshore quake.

RSOE EDIS

Also, the quake cut power to the Fukushima Plant, work crews stood down.. water pumps not working. So the problem is not fixed.

9NEWS

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE01

reply to post by AOA2012

If you think the '11th' has been significant, wait until April 19th..no, i'm not a psychic and i don't have premonitions as far as i know, but i have a computer, and a net connection.

Research the sheer amount of controversial 'events' natural and man made, that seem to occur on April 19th.

It's supposed to be a special day in some occult groups calendar...don't know why, just that it is.

a. March 21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
c. April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.
d. April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

Can you point me in the direction of where you found the above info? My birthday is in there somewhere and I'd like to know a bit more about the relevance.

Thanks!

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
Does anyone else find this a bit.. curious? Almost.. systematic?

What I mean is, there was a 7.2 on 3/9, a couple of 6+, and then a 7.1 and a 7.4 just before the 9.0 hit on 3/11.

Right now, we're seeing a 7.1 on the 7th, a 7.1 today on the 11, could we see another 9.0 soon?

I guess what I'm really trying to ask here, is, are these 7+ quakes after-shocks?

or pre-shocks?

Considering Edgar Cayce's prediction of Japan having lots of quakes then sliding down into the sea, I would guess we have seen nothing yet and that is scary. Did anyone bother to listen to the former CNN weather guy last night on Coast to Coast. This is all being caused by the massive Brown Dwarf Star heading to our neck of the woods as it is normally on a 3600 year orbit in our solar system. Makes perfect sense as every 3600 years something really bad has happened in past history.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Was just 2 magnitude 6.3 quakes in Chiba. Shook Tokyo pretty strongly too.

JMA

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Apparently fire now in reactor 4... after the 6.X quake a short while ago....

Troubling times.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Originally posted by EBE01

reply to post by AOA2012

Can you point me in the direction of where you found the above info? My birthday is in there somewhere and I'd like to know a bit more about the relevance.

Thanks!

~Namaste

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysQuestion
Apparently fire now in reactor 4... after the 6.X quake a short while ago....

Troubling times.

I can't find any info about this. Do you have a source?

And can anyone tell my why all these powerful earthquakes are happening in Nagano? I'm not aware of any fault in the Nagano area, but every day there's been several very large earthquakes in that area. (For example a 5.5 an hour ago.)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
6.4 just now, after a 5.2 earlier, Tokyo closed runways to check them!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Apparently the count for the 7.1 quake yesterday in Fukushima and Ibaraki is 12 dead so far. I can't believe the world news isn't covering Japan anymore...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Didn't this happen millions of years ago in japan or another part of the world? It is a freaking cycle of earth. As Ive said before many times the earth destroys itself and then rebuilds itself and it does this over and over and over again.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

I agree wholeheartedly. The speed at which this story slid off the charts of the MSM was befuddling. This is a huge story and will continue to be for some time to come. Perhaps this explains some of it:

We live in a dirty and dangerous world. There are some things the general public does not need to know and shouldn't. I believe democracy flourishes when the government can take legitimate steps to keep its secrets and when the press can decide whether to print what it knows. ~ Katharine Graham, former owner of the Washington Post

Source

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Best Symphonic

Ridiculous, bottom of the local news right before the weather here in Seattle. Seems like news told to keep quiet.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Seems to me that we are getting to a point where we have to say that living on the island which is Japan is becoming increasingly impossible! Their homeland seems to be being pulled apart beneath their feet. Between the radiation and the continuous earthquakes Japan as we know it may cease to be...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Aftershocks come with earthquakes... Not much to report really for the news..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is isn't over yet, get ready for a big one in Tokyo.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
And its only going to get worse. Poor Japanese

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join