It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination, An Analysis: Did William Greer Shoot Kennedy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

did you watch part 1?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Just in case english isn't your first language, the people in the car didn't say "reevollver." The effects on them and the description of the different gun sounds were identified by people trained in ballistics. Look at Jackie, all she wanted to do is get up and out of that car when the big shot went off. In her fight or flight mental state she was going exactly away from the direction of the boom.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Originally posted by Turkenstein

did you watch part 1?

Yes, I joined specifically so I could watch and I'm not surprised in the slightest that It was a huge waste of time. Nothing was proven at all.

Just in case english isn't your first language, the people in the car didn't say "reevollver." The effects on them and the description of the different gun sounds were identified by people trained in ballistics.

You're the one who previously said those inside the car claimed the fatal gunshot sounded like a revolver, not me. So, again, please back up this claim.

Look at Jackie, all she wanted to do is get up and out of that car when the big shot went off. In her fight or flight mental state she was going exactly away from the direction of the boom.

Err.. the man sat inches away from her literally just had his head blown off, don't you think anyone in the right mind would've tried to escape?

Her reaction here in no way whatsoever proves your theory. I don't get why you have decided to bring it up here and now. Again, you fail to make sense.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

This is so fun. My whole point is; my point is just as provable as yours, Raskus... For our friends who don't understand the dynamics of the english language, the people in the car discribed the noises and how it affected them. Ballistics experts identified the noise discriptions and percussion details to weapons with the capabilities described.
Are you saying that the picture of Connelly standing in the car doesn't show signs of a concealed weapon? Are you saying when Connelly was hit he immediately fell onto his wife and away from Kennedy? They both are hit when Kennedy grabs his throat. Connelly doesn't fall away until the head blows.
P.S. nothing has ever been "proven" other than a few coincidental attendees, even in your theories. If we had undeniable proof this debate wouldn't be happening, my conversationally combative commrade.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

more on the emotional side of things...

this video gets me every time. so devastatingly sad how she's in such shock she jumps out of the car to grab the bits of his brain and hair...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

Look at Jackie, all she wanted to do is get up and out of that car when the big shot went off. In her fight or flight mental state she was going exactly away from the direction of the boom.
I have, and after 10 years of research it finally dawned on me.

Yes, do look at Jackie and analyze here every movement. You saw what the Connallys did, you saw what the drivers did, did you see what Jackie did? She didn't even look back before starting to get up. She must have been psychic to know a piece of skull needed to be retrieved.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

She must have been psychic to know a piece of skull needed to be retrieved.

Well actually I think the more logical conclusion is that she tried to escape (her husbands head had just literally exploded a mere inches away from her after all), and then she saw the piece of skull and reached for it. Not that she knew It was there all along.

It was only after reaching for it that Clint Hill rushed her back into the car also. She didn't have to be psychic here.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

She must have been psychic to know a piece of skull needed to be retrieved.

Well actually I think the more logical conclusion is that she tried to escape (her husbands head had just literally exploded a mere inches away from her after all), and then she saw the piece of skull and reached for it. Not that she knew It was there all along.

It was only after reaching for it that Clint Hill rushed her back into the car also. She didn't have to be psychic here.

For many years I heard the reason she went to the back of the car was to retrieve part of the skull. If you watch her eyes you will see she never looked back on the trunk to see if there was anything to retrieve. Her motivation may have been to get the SS agent in the car with her, but not to retrieve anything.

Also something interesting in her actions just after the explosion. To get up she pushes the president out of the way, quite callously. Something about her hand movements just isn't right. How would you have reacted? I would have grabbed him to the floor of the car like the Connolly's did. No one stands up when bullets are buzzing by, unless they know there are no more coming.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

To get up she pushes the president out of the way, quite callously.

A human skull just exploded inches away from her. Do you expect her to stick around and analyse it in great detail? Or instead, follow a natural human survival instinct and try and escape?

The latter is obviously more plausible.

How would you have reacted? I would have grabbed him to the floor of the car like the Connolly's did. No one stands up when bullets are buzzing by, unless they know there are no more coming.

Again, I, and I would think many others also, would try and escape upon seeing a mans head explode right in front of them. Jackie Can hardly be criticized for what she did. It's incredibly unfair.

Her motivation may have been to get the SS agent in the car with her, but not to retrieve anything.

No, It was Clint Hills job to do what he did upon hearing what sounded like gun fire for the first time (remember, all previous shots sounded nothing like a gunshot). This is just nonsense now.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Why the ppl in the car turned eyes for JFK before the fatal shot? Did he got shot before the head shot?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by koperniguz

Yes, there was at least 2 prior shots (although personally, I suspect more) before the fatal head shot. One of which struck Kennedy in the upper back, as well as striking Governor Connelly (situated in front of Kennedy) wounding him also. This shot is most commonly known as "the Magic Bullet shot" as It managed to traverse 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, approximately 15 inches of tissue, strike a necktie knot, shatter a radius bone as well as remain to be almost completely undamaged.

Most of the witnesses report this shot to sound like something similar to a loud firecracker. It was only the fatal shot, the one where everyone reacted, where something resembling a gun was heard. This being the reason Greer didn't speed away, and why none of the secret service agents jumped to action right away.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Thx for the great reply!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by koperniguz

Thanks for your replies also.

Here's the wikipeda page for this theory btw. It's a nice source to get a quick, basic understanding of topics I've found: Wikipedia: The single (magic) bullet theory.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

So it looks like the bullet that hit J.F.K. has been taken into custody instead of the pirson who shot the bullet?
Of course the J.F.K. assassination is no laughing matter. But I am just amazed that the government to this day has not officially announced who really killed him. But correct me if I am wrong on that.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

But I am just amazed that the government to this day has not officially announced who really killed him. But correct me if I am wrong on that.

They're fine with people believing Oswald did it..

Although of course we all know otherwise.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I agree again with you. But remember on Call Of Duty Black Opps when JFK was in the zombie attack? loved that part!! LOL The zombies infest the pentagon with him in it!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Guys everything you want to know is on youtube. Greer didn't shoot jfk, if he did fire a gun and it was removed from the Z. film he missed cause jfk was facing him and Greer couldn't have have hit him in the right temple.

There were at least 12 shots that are accounted for, they are 1.street, 2.curb, 3.manhole cover, 4.JFK back-no exit, 5.JFK throat no exit, 6.Limo trim strip, 7.street sign, 8.Connally back, 9.Connally wrist,
10.1-2 back of JFK head,12. JFK temple

Shooting scenario, many missing IMO
www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

This video shows 2-3 shooters behind Zapruder.
www.youtube.com...

This one shows the sniper hole in a Dal-Tex window.
www.youtube.com...

This one shows Dr. Crenshaw confirming the neck shot from the front, and the massive rear hole in JFK's head.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

Photos of real tramps Sturgis and Hunt scroll way down.
surftofind.com...

video.google.com...=8440302925206489846

Where the neck shot came from.
www.youtube.com...

Scroll all the way down to see original winsdshield with replacement fake.
www.jfklancerforum.com...

This one is the best, hardest hitting video I've ever seen and gets deadly serious at about 18 minutes into it.
video.google.com...#
edit on 31-5-2011 by Sargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
[I]The Zapruder, Nix, and Muchmore films have always proven Jfk's real assassin was the driver, William Greer [/I]
[B]The silly goon who shot jfk is on the right, the passenger in the middle[/B].
i889.photobucket.com...

[B]The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the nix and muchmore films needed to be examined closer and compared to Zapruder[/B] and that someone turned out to be me.
Dailymotion - jfk assassination films-orville nix - a News & Politics video

[B]The Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. The fakery in Zapruder and Greer's arm crossing in both other films are in perfect sync with the headshot[/B].

I got this gif from this clip. [B]Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot[/B]. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. [B]The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but didn't bother with the nix film[/B].
i889.photobucket.com...

[B]Greer passes the gun in Z and his left hand goes missing because the film pans upward. There is no evidence in Zapruder that his left hand ever returned to the wheel[/B]. [I]At least a few researchers have outright lied about Greer's hands not leaving the wheel when it's crystal clear in the frames[/I].
i889.photobucket.com...

[B]Zapruder clearly shows the cartoon additions that are Greer's hand, arm, and gun forming and moving toward jfk when he shot Kennedy[/B]. [U]The fake reflection recoils like a gun when the gun discharges and it separates from the passenger's head furthing proving it an obvious fake[/U].
i889.photobucket.com...
[B]The muchmore film was purposely distorted and blurred but the clear copy can be found which shows his left arm extending downward after he shot jfk[/B].

[U]Watch his left/arm elbow coming down after the shot[/U]. [B]There's an obstructed view running forward but all that has to be done is start from the end and run forward again when it comes down[/B].

edit on Wed Aug 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: page was loading ver slowly due to images...removed image tags

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Pretty soon it will be the 50th anniversary of the Dallas assassination...

and a lot of info that was sequestered for 50 years will be allowed to be made public,
but i sure wouldn't expect any new revelations----just a continuation of the Official Warren Commission findings. (notice i did not say 'Facts')

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and [B]the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here [/B]and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. [B]It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye[/B].

[B]Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye[/B]. [B](Greer pointed over his right eye[/B])
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But [B]they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead[/B].
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
[B]Mr. Greer.
Upper right side.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone[/B].

[B]Upper right side, going toward the rear fired by Greer[/B].
i889.photobucket.com...
[B]FRAME 337[/B]

i889.photobucket.com...
WARNING: GRAPHIC AUTOPSY PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 3-8-2011 by GreerisGuilty because: no images.

edit on Wed Aug 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: page was loading ver slowly due to images...removed image tags

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join