It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination, An Analysis: Did William Greer Shoot Kennedy?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GreerisGuilty

Great. Another person who only uses low quality images/films to back up what they're trying to claim. To avoid this, here's a simple image of frame 312 (a single frame before the head shot), this time though, of a high quality and zoomed right into Greer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3ab90b0e048.gif[/atsimg]

I see no gun. Isn't that Interesting?

Oh, and if you believe Greer really was responsible, feel free to explain to us why not a single witness claimed a shot came from inside the car. Or why Greer drove Kennedy to the hospital at which time not knowing if he "got away with it" or how Mr and Mrs. Connolly, as well as Jackie Kennedy, failed to notice a shot coming from in front of them and so on...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Oh, and if you believe Greer really was responsible, feel free to explain to us why not a single witness claimed a shot came from inside the car. Or why Greer drove Kennedy to the hospital at which time not knowing if he "got away with it" or how Mr and Mrs. Connolly, as well as Jackie Kennedy, failed to notice a shot coming from in front of them and so on...

Greer's left arm crosses in Nix which is something you must ignore. Greer's guilt is proven by simply showing that visual fact. It extends over in muchmore also.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Greer's left arm crosses in Nix which is something you must ignore. Greer's guilt is proven by simply showing that visual fact. It extends over in muchmore also.

That's nonsense. You can barely see anything from that film you've chosen (which is conveniently another low quality version. Oh, typical).

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The driver shot Kennedy square in the right forehead with the bullet logically exiting the right rear. That exit wound is corroborated by 40 witnesses and recent work showing that jfk's rear skull gaped open at the moment of front right impact. Notice the right rear missing in the autopsy pic and compare that to frame 313.

i889.photobucket.com...
[WARNING: GRAPHIC AUTOPSY PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

FRAME 337 SHOWING REAR GAPE AND JACKIE'S SHOCK.

edit on 3-8-2011 by GreerisGuilty because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Aug 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: WARNING added

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

That's nonsense. You can barely see anything from that film you've chosen (which is conveniently another low quality version. Oh, typical).

You are nonsense. Show us Greer's left hand returning to the wheel after he passed the gun in Zapruder. You can't because it never happened. It crossed over in both other films proving Zapruder was altered to hide the real assassin.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
With this old copy you can see the cartoon gun, arm and hand form perfectly before the fake reflection jolts backward in perfect unison with the headshot.
i889.photobucket.com...
edit on Wed Aug 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: page was loading ver slowly due to images...removed image tags

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The driver shot Kennedy square in the right forehead with the bullet logically exiting the right rear

The driver was sat to the front, far left of the car and Kennedy was sat to the far right and much further back. If he shot Kennedy in the right side of the forehead, it wouldn't exit in the right rear unless he was sat in front of him. Kennedy was also sitting forward at the moment of impact, making the angle even worse for your theory to fit.

You've just debunked yourself here, especially with the pic you added showing where he was struck. Oh, and maybe you should put a warning tag before you post pictures like that. Not every member wants to see an image of a skull blown out you know.

Oh, and how typical that you avoided my questions. I'll assume for the time being you can't answer them because it further debunks the Greer theory.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Zapruder Film Forgery For Dummies

The gaping exit and skull detaching appears between 312-313, 313-314, and 316-317. They did their best to hide the hole but slow motion exposes it and the attempts to hide that hole.

In between 316-317 a ghost-like image shows the white lane through jfk's head. That hole closes up by 317. Note the double image of fake flap on right temple.
i889.photobucket.com...
i889.photobucket.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on Wed Aug 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: embeeded images causing slow page loads, image tags removed

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You are nonsense.

Ha! When one can't debate, they resort to insults.

Show us Greer's left hand returning to the wheel after he passed the gun in Zapruder.

Err.. you do realize Zapruder was filming the events from far away, right?

proving Zapruder was altered to hide the real assassin.

Well then why did you use images from this film as "evidence" before?

Ohhh, I get it. You only use it when it fits your theory and when I use it to debunk you.. it doesn't count. Gotcha.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Right Rear Skull Gape And Detachment

Connally described being sprayed with a clear liquid which is something more logical than some fake red blotch. It's also not likely that fluid would show up in these old films but the back of his head popping off would, especially if it opens up just the way it does in Zapruder. These are in sequential order with the first being just before 313, showing the perfect gape up close. Jfk's skull did what it logically had to do with the right rear exit wound he suffered. The back of his head was blown off just like forty witnesses saw with their own eyes, including Clint Hill, Jackie, and Jfk's killer, Bill Greer.

Between 313-314

THE WHOLE REAR POPS OFF AFTER IMPACT.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Greer's left arm crossing in the Nix film and the fake reflection in Zapruder are in perfect sync with the headshot.
i889.photobucket.com...
FRAMES 312-313
i889.photobucket.com...
Watch the fake reflection extend in perfect sync with the fake red mist/blotch. The fake reflections simply mimic what Greer's true movements did when shooting jfk.

edit on Wed Aug 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: page was loading ver slowly due to images...removed image tags

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The back of jfk's head opens up after 312 but before 313.The impact's in the right front, not the right side.

i889.photobucket.com...
i889.photobucket.com...
i889.photobucket.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
www.rense.com...
This conpsiracy kook who promotes obvious nonsense published an article (just a few months ago) that blatantly lies about a very important fact in the film. GREER HAS BOTH HIS HANDS OFF THE WHEEL 4 seconds before he fires the fatal shot. He also places the gun in his left hand. This obvious truth is so scary to these kooks that they publish articles as recent as May, 2010. They are dreading the day when millions of people find out this shocking but obvious truth.

I have studied first-generation clear prints of the Zapruder film and it is apparent that while it may be questionable as to why Greer turned and looked back at Kennedy and then could not recall that fact for the Warren Commission, at no time did his two hands leave the steering wheel of the limousine. There are plenty of real conspiracies out there without dragging this old wheezer up again.

Jim Marrs debunks his own disinformation about the Driver NOT shooting JFK by lying about visual facts seen in Zapruder. These are the type of idiots who've been making money off book sales for over 40 years.

i889.photobucket.com...
i889.photobucket.com...
THIS FAT HILLBILLY completely defines a true conspiracy kook. Making up bull# to sell books and on the other hand denying the obvious truth about JFK being killed by his own SECRET SERVICE AGENT, bodyguard, DRIVER.
i889.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
218 • BEHOLD A PALE HORSE William Cooper

public and perpetuate the cover-up.
I called Bob Grodin and accepted his challenge. I invited him to
appear with me at Beverly Hills High School and show his film. I would
show my film. The audience would decide. He refused. He refused
because he knows what I know, that the audience would boo him out of
town. Grodin knows that Greer shot Kennedy because he is part of the
cover-up.
Bob Grodin is the same Bob Grodin who claims to be the world's
foremost independent photo-interpretation expert. Bob Grodin has NO
photographic education whatsoever. He has never worked with photography.
Bob Grodin has never been a photographic interpreter in his life.
He has been lying to the public about his credentials for all these years and
no one even checked; not even Congress checked his credentials when they
hired him. Do you really think that was an accident? I HAVE A DEGREE
IN PHOTOGRAPHY.
Bob Grodin is the same Bob Grodin who was hired by the House Select
Committee on Assassinations in 1976. He is the same Bob Grodin who
blatantly lied to the committee and told them that the driver, William Greer,
never took his hands off the wheel. His job is to write books and confuse
you. His job is to maintain the position that the government lied and that
there was a conspiracy. His job is also to prevent you from knowing the
truth about who did kill the President. You cannot welcome the New World
Order if you have faith in your government. You WILL have faith in your
government if you learn that Greer killed Kennedy on orders of the Illuminati
and that it had nothing to do with the legal, Constitutional
government. Did you know that the man who was in charge of the Secret
Service at the time of the assassination became the man in charge of
security for the Rockefeller family upon his retirement? Well, now you
know. You should also know that Bob Grodin is a friend of Leslie Watkins,
and it is Bob Grodin's name that Watkins uses as the alias of the astronaut
cited in Alternative 003. Did you know that when Ricky White made
appearances on talk radio across the country to say that his father killed
Kennedy, that Bob Grodin accompanied him? Did you know that every
time a caller asked Ricky White a question, Grodin answered for him? Do
you really believe that is a coincidence? Ricky White's father did not kill
Kennedy.
For years I have been telling people and audiences about the discrepancies
between the doctors' reports in Dallas and the autopsy report
made at Bethesda Naval Hospital. I have revealed that the wounds were
tampered with and changed. I have been telling the world that the body
was removed from its casket aboard the plane and was taken out the galley

Takes both hands off wheel. There's a good possibility Groden's lies were televised and recorded. I believe he testified twice.

Greer passes the gun from his right to left hand.
i889.photobucket.com...

Groden is the pathetic slob on the right.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Kellerman moved his head forward, backward and forward again in the space of 1 second (frames 296-314) in an attempt to block the gun's view from the north side of elm street and after to look like he's ducking bullets. Watch him look to his left towards Greer's chest. He was following the movement of the gun and Greer's arm. When Greer turned the second time, the gun was near his right collarbone, so all he did was push it up, over and shoot jfk directly in the forehead. Kellerman even throws his hand up to signal it's time to shoot jfk. That is how ridiculously obvious it is. Minor things like that are normally ignored or written off as anomalies.

Watch the fake reflection recoil and separate from Roy's head.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Do you think if you flood this thread with random post after another, I'll forget you completely ignored answering these questions?:

Stop stalling.

not the right side.

Here's a film of the assassination. The right side can clearly be seen to have been struck.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

The movement to the left is also quite telling..

THIS FAT HILLBILLY completely defines a true conspiracy kook.

And stop insulting researchers of this case. Have some respect.

We're all looking for the truth here. Jim Marrs, someone you just horrendously insulted, has done a huge amount of work in this case. To insult him like that is disgusting, even if you disagree with him.

I'd appreciate it once more if you stop flooding this thread with mindless rant after another as well. If you want a reply, give me a chance to reply or I'm just going to move onto something else as this is getting incredibly boring, especially due to your childish insults and attacks.

I'm here voluntarily because I want to learn..
edit on 3-8-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The fake blob recoils and separates from Roy's head when Greer fires revolver.
-The fake hand coming off wheel begins with 2 dots.
-They both make eye contact after turning back straight.
-Kellerman raises hand signaling that Greer's gonna shoot back.
-The white lane (by driver's door) comes into focus just in time to blend in with the fake grey streak which mirrored Greer's arm crossing that's seen in the nix film.
-The fake grey streak is over his shoulder first and then across when it's needed.
-The fake forehead reflection replacing Greer's hand is the only one that cannot be independently proven fake without the nix film or other evidence.
-Kellerman moves his head forward, backward and forward again in 1 second in an attempt to block the gun's view from the north side of Elm street.
-Watch the driver's door when Greer turns to shoot back. Something appears beneath the white lane which is very likely the curb.
-Watch the top of Greer's head after he shoots jfk. He still had a reflection, so they darkened it to distract from the silly fakery on Roy's head.

Greer's arm crosses in nix, confirming the logical reasons for Zapruder film fakery.

YouTube - Jfk Assassination the limo driver theory Debunked

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Clint Hill saw the hole and heard Greer's revolver

Clint describes a massive exit that could have only been caused by that goon, Greer.

Clint Hill saw the massive hole on the right rear portion of his head.

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.
Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

The back of his head opens up at the moment of the front right impact.

FRAME 337

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The pink elephant's in the room

Elephant in the room" is an Englishidiom for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss.[1]
It is based on the idea that an elephant in a room would be impossible to overlook; thus, people in the room who pretend the elephant is not there have made a choice. They are choosing to concern themselves with tangential or small and irrelevant issues rather than deal with the looming big one.

There are so many pink elephant's in this case but the greatest one thus far is Greer's left arm crossing over in the NIX FILM.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
A mazon.com: Tyler Newcomb's review of Murder from within

Posted on Nov. 9, 2010 2:24 AM PST
Maskmaker says:
Tyler, years ago I found a jpg of a newspaper clip from the Chicago sun times, dated Sat., Nov 23, 1963, and not only is Senator Yarborough quoted as saying he smelled gun powder on LBJ's limo nearly all the way to the hospital, he is quoted as saying that the 3rd shot may have been from a Secret Service man returning fire! Can't wait to get my hands on this book after all these years, & hopefully, the DVD! All the evidence points towards Greer taking the final shot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov. 9, 2010 2:41 AM PST
Tyler Newcomb says:
Yes I have a very faded copy of that. If you still have it I'd like to see if it's better than mine to find a way to put it in the book. Thanks

A Murder Within was self published in 1974.

Look on the right side, under 'beats fists against car'. It's the second sentence. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire, he said."

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join