It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's FBI files,saying he is not dead and was hiding in argentina.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wow I have to say, these recently released memos are proving to be both amazing and interesting all at once. Nice find guys.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Wow I have to say, these recently released memos are proving to be both amazing and interesting all at once. Nice find guys.

I know, there are over 2000 documents i've got them archived on my laptop and have been 'sifting for HOURS'

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

I know, there are over 2000 documents i've got them archived on my laptop and have been 'sifting for HOURS'

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
S&F

I have been a firm believer that Hitler would not kill himself and that has never been enough evidence to prove he was dead.

This amount of info is impressive this is an incredible account of the fact that FBi was more than informed about Hitler 's whereabouts. The info was pouring in from different sources.

Is a lot to read indeed but extremely interesting, I wish they would have never crossed in black all those names and locations.

Great find OP

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nanny

thats right... so they released a few files, files on things that were lied about and swept under the carpet...things we all sorta had a clue about.....but nothing new or earth shattering (pun intended)
its almost like when the kids tell you they did something small, to hide the fact they did something much worse!
The human race, for the most part, CAN handle the truth, our sensibilities have changed.. we dont need the truth softened up.. we just need the TRUTH!~!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
What i like about this file is that Hoover showed appreciation for those in touch and made it clear where to get in contact to provide more information, also the Argentine government shut down the Eden Spa Hotel in La Falda for two years some sources report and there were many looters as well before it shut down.
I think this looks like the most reputable find fascinating stuff.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMajestic
What i like about this file is that Hoover showed appreciation for those in touch and made it clear where to get in contact to provide more information, also the Argentine government shut down the Eden Spa Hotel in La Falda for two years some sources report and there were many looters as well before it shut down.
I think this looks like the most reputable find fascinating stuff.

You know though, the fact that the fbi took time to take whiteness reports, and document what happend. Almost makes it sound like, they them self's where not sure... Still are probably not, it brings light on an old subject. it's great to have the FBI release such files. i dont want to make this post something it's not, that being said i should have changed the heading a bit. Either way I'm very happy that this information, is finaly being brought forward! So the public can make its own opinion.

Times are changing people, i'm proud to be part of what's happening. and it's great to be part of such an open minded community. we debate amongst each other, at times we may disagree, but we are all after the same thing.

The ultimate truth.
edit on 9-4-2011 by prodomino because: speling

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
so i was right about these documents...just memos about hear saying and investigations...no proof ...nothing to get on...opinions,interviews,hearsaying

to bad but well what you expectet?? and why should they release stuff proving themself as liars?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakenAwake
reply to post by nanny

thats right... so they released a few files, files on things that were lied about and swept under the carpet...things we all sorta had a clue about.....but nothing new or earth shattering (pun intended)
its almost like when the kids tell you they did something small, to hide the fact they did something much worse!
The human race, for the most part, CAN handle the truth, our sensibilities have changed.. we dont need the truth softened up.. we just need the TRUTH!~!

You need to understand, your standpoint, and the general public's are 2 different things. we at ATS could handle the truth, to be honest with you if the government told us that the world was going to end in 4 months, i don't think any of us would give a flying #, we talk openly about this sort of thing daily, the average person is completely blind to what's going on, you need to keep that in mind.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by prodomino

wow Jesus, very interesting. imagine if ANY of this, is even a fraction true. what that says about us as Americans if we knew.

Using common ATS logic, no one can prove that it's not the truth,
therefore some, if not all of the report must be true.

edit on 4/9/2011 by wookiee because: emote

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

vault.fbi.gov...

There's been a lot of noise about FBI tales lately. Has anyone seen *any* files in the vault that chronicle the FBI's direct involvement in the 1993 WTC bombing? Absent a mea culpa -- their credibility on any other issue is less than zero.

Or maybe that's the whole point. Perhaps the new "revelations" were meant to be just another distraction ........ just more entertainment.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
so i was right about these documents...just memos about hear saying and investigations...no proof ...nothing to get on...opinions,interviews,hearsaying

to bad but well what you expectet?? and why should they release stuff proving themself as liars?

They already have released allot proving them self's as liars my friend, keep in mind that they would never openly say, that they had a hunch Hitler was alive and hiding 60 years ago. It just wouldn't happen our governments lie to us on a daily basis. and all we do is post about it, bitch amongst our self's. and make conspiracy gurus rich with our rants.

One day we may grow sick of it and actually do something. Until then I my self will continue sifting through leaked documents, posting on my website and on here - godlikeproductions. but information like this be it half ass'd information or not still needs to be posted, constantly. debated and brought to the public's attention. if it wasn't for people like us, who KNOWS what the # the governments of our planet would be getting away with. They gave us the freedom to exercise speech, and I plan on using it until they make me go to more dramatic measures.
edit on 9-4-2011 by prodomino because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee

wow Jesus, very interesting. imagine if ANY of this, is even a fraction true. what that says about us as Americans if we knew.

Using common ATS logic, no one can prove that it's not the truth,
therefore some, if not all of the report must be true.

edit on 4/9/2011 by wookiee because: emote

Now you have me confused, is what your trying to tell me that, the truth is part of the truth ? or are you lying so i believe the truth, isn't truth, because your truth, holds more truth, than my truth?
edit on 9-4-2011 by prodomino because: spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog

They already have released allot proving them self's as liars my friend, keep in mind that they would never openly say, that they had a hunch Hitler was alive and hiding 60 years ago. It just wouldn't happen our governments lie to us on a daily basis. and all we do is post about it, bitch amongst our self's. and make conspiracy gurus rich with our rants.

One day we may grow sick of it and actually do something. Until then I my self will continue sifting through leaked documents, posting on my website and on here - godlikeproductions. but information like this be it half ass'd information or not still needs to be posted, constantly. debated and brought to the public's attention. if it wasn't for people like us, who KNOWS what the # the governments of our planet would be getting away with. They gave us the freedom to exercise speech, and I plan on using it until they make me go to more dramatic measures.
edit on 9-4-2011 by prodomino because: Spelling

i know what you mean ...but remember...allways when they show something its just to hide something else much more horrible

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

wow AMAZING find on that fbi letter mate, i dont even know how to take all of this new information.it seems like it's straight out of a movie to be honest with you.

Indeed.

Almost seems too good to be true, doesn't it.

Proceed with caution.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I am an open minded person, and I would actually like to see some photos of Hitler in Argentina. If someone could do some research and locate some photos or maybe some investigative information, I think it would go a long way to adding some validity. Remember the government has a certain protocol when it comes to "plausible deni-ability" and generating fake info. It is sometimes easier to let people believe there ideas instead of proving them correct and making a statement either way.Photos and some info that proves that he was there would be amazing.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I've always felt like hitlers bitch ass escaped, and wasn't killed.
USA probably helped him.

p.s.. hitler.. F.U.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

will do.. its just hard to grasp that after 60yrs of lies and cover-ups this is 'released' like they are doing us (humanity) a favour. it makes me feel like they are saying, 'Hey we know its a bit late but here it is now trust us from hear on...!'
wouldnt it be more helpful to humanity to release the most recent and useful information?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
I've always felt like hitlers bitch ass escaped, and wasn't killed.
USA probably helped him.

p.s.. hitler.. F.U.

I agree my friend, but you must realize as evil as we portray him, Hitler took back what belonged to Germany in his eyes. It was taken in the 1st world war, we let him build an army, after Germany was told they could not have an airforoce, and was only to have a certain amount of naval units, yet he had the SS. created a HUGE air defense, and set up naval units everywhere, took land etc. it was only until Russia decided they where at risk of being dominated, that anyone really stood up to him! So in part america - russia, has allot to be blamed for, being so naive about the situation, they let it get out of control and when Mussolini

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist

wow AMAZING find on that fbi letter mate, i dont even know how to take all of this new information.it seems like it's straight out of a movie to be honest with you.

Indeed.

Almost seems too good to be true, doesn't it.

Proceed with caution.

Caution? I think not, if the fbi wants to kick a door in, i'll slap them in the face with a lawsuit, freedom of information. and this is information they have made public.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join