It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's FBI files,saying he is not dead and was hiding in argentina.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

The US regime is the clone of Nazi regime, just look at some of the similarities, the secret service, the defense budget, the propaganda techniques, the patriotic act which justifies any anti-Democratic and inhumane action... etc...

It makes me wonder.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
hitler was born in 1889. so he would be turning 122 in 10 days. either way he's probably dead.

but i did read an argentinian time life article that showed pictures that was supposedly hitler. many people believe he hid there because peron, a fascist sympathizer, was president at that time.

he took many germans and italians in during his reign.

but if they could track down eichmann and menegle, hitler would be a much easier target.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR

The US regime is the clone of Nazi regime, just look at some of the similarities, the secret service, the defense budget, the propaganda techniques, the patriotic act which justifies any anti-Democratic and inhumane action... etc...

It makes me wonder.

it also has similarities with the roman empire. evil never gets destroyed, it only changes nations.

when these dark forces are done destroying the people and the country the occupy, they move on.

that's why one empires downfall leads to the rise of another.

when the roman empire fell, it transferred to europe. the spanish ruled for a time, shedding blood all over south and north america thru the conquistadors. then france rose thru napolean and fell, killing thousands.

then the british took on this evil force and enslaved and colonized many countries, including china.

this force then abandoned britain and manifested itself in germany, which nearly destroyed great britain and brought her to her knees, if not for the u.s. and russia.

these two countries then inherited this evil by defeating the hitler.

they almost came to mutual self annihilation, thru nuclear war, fighting for complete control over this power. a catholic saved them, john f. kennedy.

this struggle for control of these dark forces has killed literally millions all over the world. from pol pot in cambodia, to vietnam and afghanistan.

since the defeat of russia, the u.s. has complete monopoly of this dark power and are completely taken over by it. they are now imposing war and suffering to all parts of the world in a desperate and futile attempt to control and hold on to this evil power.

this pattern has repeated thru out history. once this evil has completely destroyed america, it will find a new host. many people believe and have predicted china will be the new superpower of the 21st century.

or america will resort to any means, including nuclear war, to hold on to it, destroying the world. unfortunately americans have this mentality that if i can't have it then no one can have it.

whatever happens, america will never know prosperity and peace until this evil force is gone. what would be left behind is a humble, former shell.

all the people that consorted with this evil force will eventually end up dead and destroyed.

good people would then be left to govern without external influences corrupting its citizens and government.

there is good news. france, england, spain, italy all enjoy peace, security and a happiness that is completely foreign to north america after they have rebuilt from the ruins.

edit on 9-4-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

As I see it, that hearsay means a lot more than no story, no proof and no witnesses to the official line and therefore overwrites the official line!

The skull fragment that was found (and created the whole official line THEORY) was proven to be that of an unrelated woman by the Russians.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

What you are saying sounds like evil is contagious. The dark and light is a very good comparison to evil and good. You can't destroy darkness by fighting it, rather by shedding light on it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Yeah it is true. I worked for that guy for a while without knowing. He was a real ball buster.
He looked different from the old time photos. Cosmetic adjustments? I don't know.
I didn't get along with him to well, but who did? Really was a genius for sure.
Black and White morals and history aside. He just loved horses in his old age.
Imagine that.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR
reply to post by randomname

What you are saying sounds like evil is contagious. The dark and light is a very good comparison to evil and good. You can't destroy darkness by fighting it, rather by shedding light on it.

"Power always finds a place to rest its head"

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Many highly credible sightings of Elvis so why not Adolf ? 3,000 Miles To Graceland . Elvis , Hitler and Osama Bin Ladin whooping it up somewhere , picking up chicks and having a great laugh on us .

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Bandito:
like The Running Man....
cobwebbed skeletons gracing the odd corner in the basement catacombs

www.abovetopsecret.com...
A book writen about Hitler escaping to Pategonia...

it does seem like most of these FBI files are "In off the streeters"
edit on 10-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by prodomino
evidence

No evidence. Like the other one with Roswell, its just the local agent hearing a completely unverifiable story from a guy, and dutifully reporting the story back to head office.
In this case its even worse. The anonymous guy reporting it to the agent isnt even the guy who supposedly helped Hitler. He himself just heard the story from another guy with an untrackable or false name.

HA HAA!

THE NOOBIE GETS THE STAR!!!

Read the link folks! Its a BS story from a BS contact.

Not to say it didnt happen but THIS isnt the proof.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I really hope this is not true. That bastard deserves to be in hell.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

He escaped in 2 subs?????? perhaps there were blown up bits of Hitler in each of them, to really confuse
the Allies! Seriously though, I doubt that Hitler died in that bunker

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
After reading a BUNCH of those in-house memos and letters from civilians, I'd have to say it is entirely plausible that Hitler was in Argentina. Whether or not I think he WAS there is a different story. I'd need to dig for clearer pictures than what the link provides.

Good job OP. I wonder though, did you read ALL of those messages? Over 200 on the first part of the files alone.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this thread.

You will note that this subject has fascinated me for a number of years, given the direct implication of the Bush family with the Nazis and their incarnation of a neo-Nazi Continuum. Bush Sr was also implicated in JFK's assassination and we can see the presence of a number of those involved in that event photographed together with the top brass of the Nazis shown in this post earlier at ATS:

LINK: Nazis and American Politicians involved in the JFK Assassination

However, that posting was only a tie-in to the broader scale Conspiracy, that the Nazis evaded death and went on to pursue their objective, the Five Thousand Year Reich aka the New World Order from behind the scenes.

That same photograph to which I posted a link is seen here in full size. While I haven't fully identified everyone in it, some are quite obvious to anyone with forensic skills in discerning human physiognomy. Of course the picture is low resolution, although one of the key Nazis still remaining until recently at NASA was recently interviewed posing in front of a Wall Size photo blow-up of this same picture, something a Nazi proud of their infiltration would no doubt enjoy, seeing his Fuhrer and all the major brass there during the founding of NASA.

Click Here and then on picture until it reaches maximum size

In the above picture we will note who received number 1... yeah, he certainly does correspond to early pictures of the original. Yes, he looks different than many archive newsreels of Hitler, of which quite a few were actually showing one of his multiple doubles for which much documentary evidence exists. So I contend that much of our reference aesthetics regarding what Hitler looked like is distorted both by his doubles as well as by a barrage of caricatures which exaggerated certain of his features.

Also, he looks considerably thinner than before, something striking although we didn't see the real Hitler for months during the final phases of WWII but instead a "thicker" double. Something odd is that many of the others pictured at that time and location also look a good deal thinner than they did prior to this time according to pictures from Nazi Germany. Now, it is strange to find a wide array of people who all look very similar to a group of people who were part of the same Regime, many of whom are reported as dead, all assembled together posing as Operation Paperclip Nazi scientists to be photographed at Fort Bliss southwest of Alamogordo, New Mexico, looking invariably thinner than before. For this unusual picture I can only find 4 possible explanations.

The first is that they are not the real McCoy but are doubles selected and surgically operated by the Americans for use as embedded spies or substitute impostor doppelgangers in the event that it was useful for the war effort. But the why would Wernher Von Braun be proudly posing among them along with a number of leading Nazi scientists?

The second is that these are the genuine people, the original leading Nazis, but that the photograph was slightly distorted vertically thinning them all out. However this doesn't seem to be the case, given the fairly accurate distances between their facial features and general physical silhouettes which don't at first glance appear to be significantly distorted vertically.

The third is that these are the genuine people, the original leading Nazis, but that many of them are a good bit thinner due to dietary conditions about submarines in which they may have spent more time than we imagine?

The fourth and the one I find most plausible is that thanks to the genetic research done by Josef Mengele among others in the death camps that the entire crew may have benefited from medical injections such as Erythropoietin protein (EPO) or some sort of growth hormone or "Youth Serum", injected either to enhance their health and youthfulness or maybe to combat certain hardships to which they may have been exposed ? Interestingly it is in another Nazi stronghold, namely East Germany, that EPO came into notorious use during the Olympic games.

Regardless of why they seem thinner and even younger, their presence in numbers together makes it likely they are the real thing, and for reference here are those whom I believe can be identified:

From left side of Operation Paperclip Photograph

Adolf Hitler (1) surrounded by his intimate friend (said to be his boyfriend) reported to have been imprisoned by Churchill and left to die in a German prison, Deputy Fuhrer Rudolf Hess (4) and Hitler's private secretary Martin Bormann (2) . Their resemblance and close location to one another in such a large group makes you wonder. If you forget their staged deaths and learn that it is official that they all escaped overseas, then it starts making a lot more sense.

Apparently Hitler didn't flee alone, and uncharacteristically he is not near Eva Braun (15) who is to be found toward the right of the same photograph standing behind her first cousin, Wehrner Von Braun (8), an ardent Nazi of NASA fame.

Cross-dressing in men's clothing wearing a bow-tie with her hair swept back

If you notice that their presence in the USA shortly after WWII is disturbing, and shows a deep level of complicity between the Secret Government and the Nazis, you may want to ask yourself if this is still ongoing, or far back in our distant past? For a clue, look at the large photo and you will see straight up to the back of Adolf Hitler a very proud Operative working for the OSI and who helped Co-Found the CIA, namely Frank Gardiner Wisner Sr (45).

Frank Gardiner Wisner Sr posing behind Adolf Hitler

Then you may want to consider that his son and CIA Heir, Frank Gardiner Wisner Jr who groomed French President Nicolas Sarkozy as a teenager and launched him into politics, having his campaign partly managed by his own son Daniel Gardiner Wisner, was himself in Cairo during the overturning of Hosni Mubarak managing the toppling of North African and Middle Eastern regimes like so many dominos.

This is confirmed by the man who outed the 9/11 strike against the Pentagon as being a missile and not an airliner, Thierry Meyssan.

O peration Sarkozy : how the CIA placed one of its agents at the presidency of the French Republic

And since things get to stay in the family this way, Frank Gardiner Wisner Jr's son, David Wisner, became the man in charge of Sarkozy's election campaign for Anglophone countries (although these, of course weren't voters). Here he his commenting on the campaign:

VIDEO: David Wisner keeps a close eye on CIA / Mossad asset Nicolas Sarkozy

GS

edit on 10-4-2011 by Getsmart because: Bormann's Nazi Gold has funded most SupraNational Multinational Corporations

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
hitler was born in 1889. so he would be turning 122 in 10 days. either way he's probably dead.

but i did read an argentinian time life article that showed pictures that was supposedly hitler. many people believe he hid there because peron, a fascist sympathizer, was president at that time.

he took many germans and italians in during his reign.

but if they could track down eichmann and menegle, hitler would be a much easier target.

Unless of course the FBI knew Hitler was there all along, which is probably true. If you guys get a chance read through more of the documents on that FBI site, there are some other very interesting documents on there.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157

Unless of course the FBI knew Hitler was there all along, which is probably true. If you guys get a chance read through more of the documents on that FBI site, there are some other very interesting documents on there.

Hi sith9157,

You're right there that the FBI starting to out some of this stuff sounds like the onset of disclosure. Regarding what is inside their FBI Vault which I hope will continue to be filled with new documents, I found the FBI's 1945 retouched photographs of Adolf Hitler with various changes to disguise his appearance. Compare the first one with him "au naturel" next to the picture I posted above from the Operation Paperclip photo. It is here on page 36:

FBI Vault - Adolf Hitler 1 of 4

Regarding Eva Braun I studies hundreds of stills and many films showing her to determine that her traits, especially when young, were quite angular and a perfect match for number 15. She's the only one in disguise, probably because it would have been hard in those days to pass a woman off as a rocket scientist...

GS

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

very interesting comment, where did you find that picture btw i remember seeing that some where before ? source link ?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Regarding Eva Braun I studies hundreds of stills and many films showing her to determine that her traits, especially when young, were quite angular and a perfect match for number 15. She's the only one in disguise, probably because it would have been hard in those days to pass a woman off as a rocket scientist...

GS

Going to have to stop you right there, we have plenty of great femals that are scientists.

Alenush Terian (November 9, 1920 – March 4, 2011) was the first Iranian female astronomer and physicist. She was born to an Armenian family in Tehran, Iran.Terian graduated in 1947 in the Science Department of University of Tehran. She began her career in the physics laboratory of this university and was elected the chief of laboratory operations in the same year.

For continuing her studies, Teriān left Iran for France where in 1956 she obtained her doctorate in Atmospheric Physics from Sorbonne University. Upon this she returned to Iran and became Assistant Professor in thermodynamics at University of Tehran. Later she worked in Solar Physics

So in the time, there where female scientist and allot more today.

Lissette Martinez is an Electrical Engineer ***and Rocket Scientist***. Martinez is the lead electrical engineer for the Space Experiment Module program at the Wallops Flight Facility located in Virginia which is part of NASA's Goddard Flight Facility. She is responsible for providing electrical engineering support to Code 870 Space Experiment Module (SEM) program

Olga D. González-Sanabria who is a scientist and inventor. She is the highest ranking Hispanic at NASA Glenn Research Center, and a member of the Ohio Women's Hall of Fame. As Director of the Engineering and Technical Services,

Dr. Nitza Margarita Cintron is a scientist who originated the Biochemistry Laboratory at the Johnson Space Center. She is the Chief of Space Medicine and Health Care Systems Office at NASA's Johnson Space Center. In 1979, Dr. Cintron originated the Biochemistry Laboratory

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

very interesting comment, where did you find that picture btw i remember seeing that some where before ? source link ?

Hi Pro Domino,

Right here, keep clicking on it until you get it in maximum resolution.

en.wikipedia.org...

GS

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Going to have to stop you right there, we have plenty of great femals that are scientists.

And back in the 19th Century there was Marie Curie among others. Sure there are many and some are among the best. But this picture was taken in 1946 and she was probably bunking with Herr Fuhrer and to avoid suspicions with the two of them seen together, as in so many magazine covers and newspaper photos of that era, I imagine that's why she was outfitted in a tailored suit. Unless... she happened to like cross-dressing.

GS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join