It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's FBI files,saying he is not dead and was hiding in argentina.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
vault.fbi.gov...

evidence being layed out that Hitler infact did escape to Argentina in 2 subs, approximately 50 men aboard with 2 dopplegangers,is astonishing.If you are iterested this is a must read.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Woah. I can't believe this. Could it be? This whole time, I thought it was just a myth, but apparently there's much more to it according to the FBI documents.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by prodomino
evidence

No evidence. Like the other one with Roswell, its just the local agent hearing a completely unverifiable story from a guy, and dutifully reporting the story back to head office.
In this case its even worse. The anonymous guy reporting it to the agent isnt even the guy who supposedly helped Hitler. He himself just heard the story from another guy with an untrackable or false name.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

vault.fbi.gov...

evidence being layed out that Hitler infact did escape to Argentina in 2 subs, approximately 50 men aboard with 2 dopplegangers,is astonishing.If you are iterested this is a must read.

That is one great find prodomino! How many people on ATS can claim they found something that would literally turn History on its head?

Wow! All these rumors for so many years. All the questions about the Russian account of what happened in the final days in the Bunker. Now you find this little gem.

While I realize this is not definite confirmation of his escape it really makes you think.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This shows cooperation by the Allied powers beyond measure - why would they put thier blatant lies up in America's face now? Probably because they've already exposed themselves above and beyond acceptable measure, and want to share with the American People now just how far the rabbit hole goes...

I wonder what the Jewish reaction to this will be....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Coward, picks fights and runs when he is about to lose!

Also he may have had a son

edit on 9/4/2011 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

evidence

No evidence. Like the other one with Roswell, its just the local agent hearing a completely unverifiable story from a guy, and dutifully reporting the story back to head office.
In this case its even worse. The anonymous guy reporting it to the agent isnt even the guy who supposedly helped Hitler. He himself just heard the story from another guy with an untrackable or false name.

Like the other one with roswell ?
The one with Roswell was a submitted memo written by the Special Agent in Charge of the Washington Field Office to the FBI Director on March 22, 1950

DO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU FLAME WHATS WRONG WITH THIS FORUM JESUS.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I can see these FBI files are going to be a nuisance already

If you actually read the report (and that is all it is) it states that an anonymous informer approached a reporter for the Los Angeles Examiner with some rather weak information about Hitler apparently being alive.

Apparently the name given by the original person was found to be fake and so "because of a lack of information to support the story advanced" they could not go any further with it.

The FBI followed up dozens of cases like this after the war. People believing they spotted him in France, South America and even the US! And, because of the nature of the man, the FBI were forced to report on them in the most serious manner.

That's not to say that this isn't interesting, it really is. But lets be realistic before we jump to conclusions.

link   
reply to post by alfa1

And where the hell did you come up with that story you replied to my post with lol

link   
This is from awhile but Still worth reading Here . Its about how the Russians claim even after dna testing was done and the results televised on the History channels Mystery Quest, (Article with first part and links to the rest here ) proving that the skull fragment they "have" of Hitlers belongs to not even a man but a woman, they still claim it to be his

I guess the alphabet boys figure no one cares anymore. Funny I remember after watching that history channel doc I saw an article about it in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette in the Front section......... but like on the 8th page and not even three sentences long.

That is all

Trowa

edit on 9/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Poor sentence structure

link   
reply to post by alfa1

There is much more evidence for Roswell. There have been plenty of surviving witnesses who all admitted they were at the crash site, some of them being highly ranked military men who had to wait until they were about to die to even tell anyone. There's also plenty of government documents that confirm it to be a true event. Even the newspaper from that day says the same thing, but the military decided to cover it up and change the story before the whole nation found out about the real story. It's not fair to compare this one to Roswell. There's obviously a huge difference between them and the difference is the level of confirmation.

link   
This kind of thing does not surprise me. There was a lot of "Nazi Love" right here in the USA, cough Prescot Bush, cough cough.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Saddam Husein aint livin the good life somewhere fine.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

lol, if sadam is still alive. I really feel sorry for who ever they hung.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A thought just crosse my mind!! (rare I know) but arn't some of these FBI releases just what we want to hear? & whilst everyone is kept busy on all these newly released files, what files are they not releasing?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

I never actually seen that documentary i'll have a take a look at it today, thanks for the link!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The one with Roswell was a submitted memo written by the Special Agent in Charge of the Washington Field Office to the FBI Director on March 22, 1950

We're talking about Guy Hottel, yes?
If so, its exactly as I said. He got a story from someone else years after the event, didnt investigate personally but dutifully reported the story to head office.

Edit - reading the memo again, once again its the third hand story syndrome.
Guy Hottel is saying he got a story from Special Agent Redacted. SA Redacted says he got a story from an air force investigator. SA Redacted did no further investigation but dutifully forwarded the story to Hottel, who in turn dutifully reported it to head office.

Typical ATS. Noone ever bothers to actually read the articles before screaming "oh WOw!!!", star, flag.

edit on 9-4-2011 by alfa1 because: Clarification.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanny
A thought just crosse my mind!! (rare I know) but arn't some of these FBI releases just what we want to hear? & whilst everyone is kept busy on all these newly released files, what files are they not releasing?

I totally agree, in the past 24 hours i've heard. hitler went to argentina. UFOs exists aliens are being held captive on earth, and it makes me wonder. if they are willing to release stuff like this, what the hell are they hiding from us now ?

What's bigger than any of those 2 things. it could have to do with the fact that obama's passport doesn't pan out and the SSN # he is carrying happens to be registered to a dead person. and this information is starting to go viral.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
years ago... lets say the early to mid '50s... there were rumors that Adolph was hiding in the Patagonia region of Argentina... heres a link that tells of versions of this rumor

search.yahoo.com...

alas, the Korean war was a distraction, so public interest dwindled, hitler in exile took a back seat as we the USA people said let the Israeli intelligence handle the rumor, the post war Israelis' caught a number of Nazis in hiding over the years..

see: Eichmann, for example... i think they even made a movie about capturing him: ->

Adolf Eichmann - Wikipedia,
Biography|Analysis|Summary of SS Career|See alsoAdolf Otto Eichmann was a German Nazi and SS-Obersturmbannführer and one of the major organizers of the Holocaust. Because of his organizational talents and ideological reliability,...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Eichmann - Cached.

more:
"Though arrested at the end of the war, Eichmann's name was not yet widely known and he was able to escape from an American internment camp in 1946 and flee to Argentina. He was eventually captured by Israeli intelligence agents on May 11, 1960, living under an assumed name in a suburb of Buenos Aires. Nine days later he was secretly abducted to Israel, to be publicly tried in Jerusalem. "
source:
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

see, SA was a known haven for Nazis in exile, i guess they had no friends in Trukey or Persia

edit on 9-4-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

We're talking about Guy Hottel, yes?
If so, its exactly as I said. He got a story from someone else years after the event, didnt investigate personally but dutifully reported the story to head office.

How the HELL would you know this ?

That is not even close to what the FBI file says.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
years ago... lets say the early to mid '50s... there were rumors that Adolph was hiding in the Patagonia region of Argentina... heres a link that tells of versions of this rumor

search.yahoo.com...

alas, the Korean war was a distraction, so public interest dwindled, hitler in exile took a back seat as we the USA people said let the Israeli intelligence handle the rumor, the post war Israelis' caught a number of Nazis in hiding over the years..

see: Eichmann, for example... i think they even made a movie about capturing him: ->

Adolf Eichmann - Wikipedia,
Biography|Analysis|Summary of SS Career|See alsoAdolf Otto Eichmann was a German Nazi and SS-Obersturmbannführer and one of the major organizers of the Holocaust. Because of his organizational talents and ideological reliability,...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Eichmann - Cached.

wow Jesus, very interesting. imagine if ANY of this, is even a fraction true. what that says about us as Americans if we knew.

www.iraqwar.mirror-world.ru...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join