It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's FBI files,saying he is not dead and was hiding in argentina.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by prodomino
reply to post by TrowaBarton

I never actually seen that documentary I'll have a take a look at it today, thanks for the link!

Glad to contribute. This does make for a good starting point. It obviously shows that he didn't die in the bunker or that a cover up was involved. I mean obviously the Russians thought it was him. If not then why would they let the fragment be tested? As far as the Argentina thing I don't know. Supposedly claims came from everywhere but An absurd amount of them (more than anywhere else by far) came from there. This is discussed in the History channel show as well.

It really makes you think.

That is all

Trowa

edit on 9/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling as per

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

I only had to read the first paragraph.......

it stated CLEARLY...."claimed" to had and while reading further the information could not be verified nor confirmed.

Keep in mind, Hitler also had family members and any one or more of them did manage to leave Germany.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Have you read it? There are multiple eyewitnesses and corroboration from reliable individuals stating A) that Hitler didn't commit suicide in a bunker in Berlin, B) That Hitler or lookalikes were living in Argentina.
It's entirely possible that Nazi officials were using a Hitler lookalike to try to keep the 1,000 year Reich dream alive.
Given the rise of Peron we at least know that many Nazis did escape with considerable funds and subsequently altered the history of Argentina through their activities.
S & F !!
incredible find

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
There are multiple eyewitnesses and corroboration from reliable individuals stating....

Entirely possible, but the topic of discussion today is this particular FBI memo, as described in the thread title.
If you want a wider discussion on Hitler, start one elsewhere by all means.
What I'm saying, and say again, is that this particular FBI memo is just an unverifiable third hand story.

S & F !!
incredible find

Not "incredible" at all.
This memo has been public for years, and already discussed to death time and time again.
All that happened recently is that the FBI updated the web site to make searches easier so people are "discovering" it yet again. The FBI web site that this memo has been on and available since 1998, and on paper in books before that.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i saw a show on this, there is no way any nazis in the bunker could have heard the gunshot.
and the skull the russians claimed to have is not hitlers, they did the dna testing and whoevers skull it was it was a womens, probably not hitlers i am assuming

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

There are multiple eyewitnesses and corroboration from reliable individuals stating....

Entirely possible, but the topic of discussion today is this particular FBI memo, as described in the thread title.
If you want a wider discussion on Hitler, start one elsewhere by all means.
What I'm saying, and say again, is that this particular FBI memo is just an unverifiable third hand story.

S & F !!
incredible find

Not "incredible" at all.
This memo has been public for years, and already discussed to death time and time again.
All that happened recently is that the FBI updated the web site to make searches easier so people are "discovering" it yet again. The FBI web site that this memo has been on and available since 1998, and on paper in books before that.

This memo was made public days ago, give me a link to the memo that has been available for years please i'm very interested.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
it wouldn't suprise me if hitler fled to argentina knowing he was losing the war,he had many look alikes so any of them could have stayed behind pretending to be him..
i always take these things with a pinch of salt but i've always thought he didn't die in the bunker,not sure why i think that it's just a feeling.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
i saw a show on this, there is no way any nazis in the bunker could have heard the gunshot.
and the skull the russians claimed to have is not hitlers, they did the dna testing and whoevers skull it was it was a womens, probably not hitlers i am assuming

We'll it is what it is, these fbi files bring new light to the subject

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling

vault.fbi.gov...

evidence being layed out that Hitler infact did escape to Argentina in 2 subs, approximately 50 men aboard with 2 dopplegangers,is astonishing.If you are iterested this is a must read.

That is one great find prodomino! How many people on ATS can claim they found something that would literally turn History on its head?

Wow! All these rumors for so many years. All the questions about the Russian account of what happened in the final days in the Bunker. Now you find this little gem.

While I realize this is not definite confirmation of his escape it really makes you think.

It does make you think. I still can't believe the FBI would allow this information to be put on there vault. it doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if this document release is a mass experiment on average reading comprehension. Seriously, I know y'all get excited and everything, but if you think you have found a super amazing ultra cool secret in these documents please slow down, breathe, and read very carefully before you act.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
All these speculations and has anyone wondered about his possible age in this year?
122 years old? Do you guys really believe he could be alive?

edit on 9-4-2011 by DutchBigBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
I'm starting to wonder if this document release is a mass experiment on average reading comprehension. Seriously, I know y'all get excited and everything, but if you think you have found a super amazing ultra cool secret in these documents please slow down, breathe, and read very carefully before you act.

i was thinking the same,or maybe it could be a Preemptive on an upcoming leak... who knows, and it is rather strange that every document that i've read isn't actually reports from the F.B.I. (proof of anything damning) it's all reports of other peoples accounts on the subject... but a good read none the less.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
All these speculations and has anyone wondered about his possible age in this year?
122 years old? Do you guys really believe he could be alive?

edit on 9-4-2011 by DutchBigBoy because: (no reason given)

lol. who said anything about him being alive ?

That would make him the same age as my wife.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Anyone that believes Hitler killed himself is an Idiot.
I dont think he ended up in Argentina, i reckon he ended up in America after operation paperclip with the rest of germany's scientists and government agents at the end of world war2.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

This memo was made public days ago, give me a link to the memo that has been available for years please i'm very interested.

Its called Google. Learn how to use it.

Documentary from 2003...
identifies declassified documents in the FBI archives that reveal for the first time the American authorities' belief that Hitler did not die in his Berlin bunker, but escaped to Argentina.
Hitler of the Andes

From 1999...
The FBI's Hitler files have been available for some time to anyone who cared to schedule an appointment at FBI headquarters in Washington, but few have done so...
findarticles.com...

From 1998...
The FBI On The Net
The Associated Press, June 16, 1998
Anyone with computer access to the Internet now can browse through
FBI files on some of the cases that have intrigued millions of
Americans.
So far, the FBI has made 16,000 pages from 37 investigations
accessible. It intends ultimately to post all 1.3 million pages of
files already opened to the public and available for perusal in FBI
headquarters. Names of informants and correspondents are blacked out
for privacy.
Another said Hitler--minus mustache--had arrived by submarine
in Argentina with a group of henchmen and headed for the Andes.
chronicle.augusta.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yes but these are 2 different files ?

I don't see the connection you are making though it is valid, i'm not discrediting your claim what so ever, this file was JUST released.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
I can see these FBI files are going to be a nuisance already

If you actually read the report (and that is all it is) it states that an anonymous informer approached a reporter for the Los Angeles Examiner with some rather weak information about Hitler apparently being alive.

Apparently the name given by the original person was found to be fake and so "because of a lack of information to support the story advanced" they could not go any further with it.

The FBI followed up dozens of cases like this after the war. People believing they spotted him in France, South America and even the US! And, because of the nature of the man, the FBI were forced to report on them in the most serious manner.

That's not to say that this isn't interesting, it really is. But lets be realistic before we jump to conclusions.

Ahh, fair enough . guess I should keep my eyes open a little more before I post. Oh we'll still got the pot boiling, on a very interesting subject. kind of neat how the FBI takes interest in these sorts of things as we all do.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

1. Air Force Investigator

2. Special Agent

3. Special Agent

4. Director of the FBI

Where in that chain of informants is the 'random stranger' you'd like us to believe was the source of the information regarding Hitler's escape?

Going off this, there could be some solid intelligence behind the report. I would suspect that an Air Force Investigator would count as a reliable source; he may have reviewed multiple accounts from witnesses, relevant radar tracking data, intelligence from sources in Argentina and Germany etc. We have no way of accessing his original intelligence - perhaps he was taken off the task and transferred, hence minimal info made available at the outset to the Special Agent in the second stage in the chain?

It would be an excellent way to cover up the truth of Hitler's escape; assign an investigator to collate the data, reports and evidence - then redeploy him/ otherwise dispose of him elsewhere, withholding the carefully collated data/ evidence, providing only a cursory report to the next in line. It would be an easy task to then visit and remove or otherwise eliminate any of the sources of the intelligence in the first report (including informants themselves) - ensuring that the trail is wiped clean, leaving future investigators with only rumors and hearsay to go on.

I read one of the files the other day about the alleged confirmation that giant aliens have been visiting us from the etheric realms; that one turned out to be a misleading claim based on an apparent 'member of the public' third party report. Again, there is no confirmation as to who the informant is, just a questionable writing style which suggests the writer himself may be the source, reporting directly to the FBI. However, it could be the other way round entirely, with an agent coming across some info via remote viewing or similar, and then advising his Higher-Ups that the info can be released without fear of it constituting 'disclosure', seeing as the method of having obtained it was beyond what most people would consider reliable methodology.

However, once I'd read that part of the file, I scrolled down and found some memo that relates directly to J EDGAR HOOVER complaining about how the Army had refused to share access to the captured flying saucer recovered from the Roswell crash site! Then, the Army respondent makes a promise in writing to the FBI Director, that the Army will share data from experimentation on the recovered disc, and will allow future access to other flying saucer discs, as and when recovered...!!!! I'll add a link to the thread, but here's a screenshot of part of that memo:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
wow AMAZING find on that fbi letter mate, i dont even know how to take all of this new information.it seems like it's straight out of a movie to be honest with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join