It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineer Behind Iranian Saucer Technology Comes Forward

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

Because a bunch of people on a poor nation somehow managed to do that. suuuure.

No legit sources, no pictures but an obvious cgi fake, and no Iranians on another planet, then no proof.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You know the most interesting thing is more then likely Nicholas Tesla came up with this before his death. It says on the wiki page for him it would be saucer or cigar shaped, too bad the CIA confiscated everything :/

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What a nonsense.... Anoter miraculous, reverse engineered UFO propulsion... Rrrrrright

Not in my lifetime..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

7) Is there any additional information about Iran's saucer you can provide? Watch the Iranian space release. I recon the first landing on Earth display will be in Jerusalem as I have explained before and if you understand the political language of Middel East.

I'm anxious to see Madhi step out of the saucer in Jerusalem. It would be just like the original version of "The Day The Earth Stood Still", but (unfortunately) without the cool Gort robot.

"Iran declares the soon appearance of Madhi"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll bet the first words he says is: "Greetings... I come in peace". Then...

edit on 4/9/2011 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yes they are real. Ive also seen one myself. I also think its been around for hundreds even maybe thousands of years. The people that think its fake is because they have yet to see one or need evidence of one, so until then they wont believe anything, I guess thats just part of people.

Personally I dont think the government is really hiding anything....I mean obviously they are but not in a sense if you know what I mean. Its evident that the government is building advance and powerful technology how can anybody not realize that, but they are not going to talk about it especially show you their research. And I dont think they want people snoozing around their "secret" facilities just like I wouldnt want people looking at my stuff if I had a underground basement.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Its true that this technology exist. My first thread i ever made i explained how the craft looked and how it traveled. The object i saw was a round sphere orb like and it was reflecting the clouds that day and when i saw the way that orb jetted out it was like no other. To actually see something like this with my own eyes and i thought was all fake my whole life changed me as a person forever. I mean that object zoomed out like no other and when they say speed of light thats how fast that object i saw zipped away. It was amazing and kinda scary at the same time because after seeing that made me question everything around me. But yeah whoever seen one of these objects in their life it is truely amazing.

Edit: Btw after seeing that object that is what made me join this forum... other then if i would have never saw it i would have just continued to lurk around like how i have been before that incident that changed me forever.
edit on 9-4-2011 by mrfire9 because: added mroe stuff

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I had to create an account so I could say something about this. Do you really believe this technology is decades away? Have you never heard of scalar waves? aka zero point energy or energy from the vacuum? This is not new this has been around for awhile. Most of nikola Tesla's lifes work was on this however his work was stolen, by the russians I believe. It is infinite clean energy. It is the highest form of EM. Actually I dont need to explain it check out tom beardens website for a scientific explanation from a physicist. www.cheniere.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 6205LH

You no nothing of scalar waves? Find out here www.cheniere.org... this physicist can explain it to you. It is actually quite simple. And once you know how scalar waves works it is not hard to grasp a basic understanding of how a saucer would work. Basically if you had many capacitors arranged all around the saucer one after the other employing scalar wave technology all you would need to do is activate one of the capacitors to fly in that direction. That is why saucers have been known to fly at high rates of speed and suddenly without warning fly off in a completely different direction. All they do is shut off one capacitor and engage another. Thats my understanding anyway after having read about scalar waves for many years when i was a teenager.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
this is just another Iranian public stunt, they are taking credit for ETs and possibly US tech. You cant believe anything that comes out of that country,look at there photo shopped missle launch...lol. They cant get a missle to launch but claim they have mastered astro physics.lmao

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The Technology does most certinly exsist, everyone sees flying saucers, they are everywhere. skeptics and debunkers will still do there thing but most are either scared, govt dis info agents, or religious nut bags.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The date this was on the news article says April 6th but the interview was in January. If the interview was in january and he stated that the saucer would fist show itself in Jeruselem then what do you think the chances are that the Temple mount video is real????? And im not talking about the fake one with the american old tourist.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
this is just another Iranian public stunt, they are taking credit for ETs and possibly US tech. You cant believe anything that comes out of that country,look at there photo shopped missle launch...lol. They cant get a missle to launch but claim they have mastered astro physics.lmao

Please don't be bias, as human beings we need to step away from that negativity.

This guy is the real deal. Here are a few reasons why.

1) He has a few websites explaining this technology
2) He has videos demonstrating his technology at a simplified level.
3) Keshe released a book explaining this technology more at a more scientific level.
4) He actively interacts with his visitors on his forum talking and educating people.
5) Very soon he will be opening up his own university where people from all over the world who can attend for 6 years learning, experimenting, building their own reactors. It's planned to be opened in 2-3 years.
6) Three international patents have been filed, covering in more than 300 claims various methods and further aspects of this new technology
7) Keshe created his own foundation known as the KesheFoundation, where you can purchase his book. Keshe doesn't profit from any of the money he receives.

19% for further Reseach and Development
19% for Funding Education world-wide
19% for Direct support to needy
19% for World Peace and Environment
19% for World Religions studies and unification.

He is truly an amazing person.

When speaking and interacting Keshe is a very blunt/direct person just as well he is genuinely kind and patient who is estatic in releasing and educating this technology to the world and he will sooner than later but due to several political reasons he cannot completely reveal the technology but he states it will happen in the near future.

Overview of everything

Link to his youtube channel

Link to his forum with direct link to a post explaining the technology

Link to more information on Keshe and his background and his foundation.

Some information on powercells.

Not from Keshe but combine with graphene technology. Roswell anyone?

edit on 9-4-2011 by samaka because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2011 by samaka because: Added enother link

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just finished reading a good book called, "Mirage Men". It's all about the disinformation the government passes to the UFO community. There's so much noise and falsehood perpetuated within and between the government and the UFO community, it's impossible to find any truth whatsoever. This sounds like more disinformation to me, but coming from elsewhere. This will probably be the last we ever hear of this, but I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Back in the 70s, it seems these things were seen on a monthly basis where I grew up. One flew over us in broad daylight nice and low and slow. Got a real good look. This Iranian dude is way late to the dance.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by spikey

Yeah well, I have a work in progress on teleportation of molecular mass but its still just on paper now. As the Iranians I also don't possess the technology to refine oil into gasoline so I decided to jump ahead and work on more advanced technology like teleportation because I can always just buy gasoline and use up my resources for that instead of incorporating into my infrastructure first.

Makes perfect sense...good luck with your project from all mankind.

Now, back to my own project..i'm in the middle of designing a personal reverse time jump device...it's only hypothetical at the moment, but after i perfect it, should i ever get pissed off that a poster was missing parts of a post where i might say something like...*SHOULD IT BE GENUINE*, i can go back 20 minutes and take the piss in advance.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
He's telling you, Iran has such technology so you wont invade his country...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
im glad they finally decided to come forth with this information...60 years later

will it make it out to the general public? LMAO. no....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

Steaming heap of BS I'd say..... Lol, silly Iranians

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Why do you imnediately jump at this as if it is certainly true? Because you waited so long for it? What if the Guy just makes you believe that Iran has this fabulous technology to scare the people of the USA away from the idea to attack his country or someother coverd reason? Why snap at it like a hungry shark?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Keshe made a reply to a post on his forum stating that the next few days he will be announcing the technology to the world! The post dates 4/8/2011

Link to keshe stating he will be announcing the technology in coming days!

bigthink.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> Graphene technology and www.hurriyetdailynews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> Nano molecular technology and keshefoundation.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> Keshe technology = New era of cilvalization

Be prepared to be shocked this year folks.

For the skeptics, do the research and find the proof yourself visit the websites I provided. No one here wants prove anything to a negative water down mind. If you want to believe then go and educate yourself instead as asking for EVIDENCE and having people spoon feed you knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join