It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza, critically wounding teen

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I wont insult you if you bring any valid and logical points. But on the subject:

A. Its not standard police procedure it’s military procedure (no Police in that pic).
B. Its Israel not the US so the procedures are different regardless.
C. Show me the procedure in the US for when a school bus is attacked by a missile. I don’t think they have one but I can ask my friend in law enforcement for you.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
Followed lastly by the Muslims, who believe that no matter what God is worshipped, if you believe in one God then you believe in the same God that they believe.

I'm not a "Religious man" so I don't have a dog in that fight but I haven't read anywhere yet where "Christians and Jews" worship a meteorite or Hubal.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e02862b9b1a7.jpg[/atsimg]

The Black Stone
The Black Stone was revered well before the preaching of Islam by Muhammad. By the time of Muhammad, it was already associated with the Kaaba, a pre-Islamic shrine that was revered as a sacred sanctuary and a site of pilgrimage.

In her book, Islam: A Short History, Karen Armstrong asserts that the Kaaba was dedicated to Hubal, a Nabatean deity,

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm not a "Religious man" so I don't have a dog in that fight but I haven't read anywhere yet where "Christians and Jews" worship a meteorite or Hubal.

This is just another aspect of their religion not unlike the worshiping of Mary and other Saints. Some believe it and some don't. You can have it your way in religions you see. If you don't like something there is sure to be a sect that will accommodate you.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

I wont insult you if you bring any valid and logical points. But on the subject:

A. Its not standard police procedure it’s military procedure (no Police in that pic).
B. Its Israel not the US so the procedures are different regardless.
C. Show me the procedure in the US for when a school bus is attacked by a missile. I don’t think they have one but I can ask my friend in law enforcement for you.

Actually no Military Forensics are identical to Civilian Forensics and you would need to post a manual from the IDF on handling evidence to prove otherwise.

Once again forensic procedures are basically identical all over the world, are you saying in Israel they like evidence contaminated, because common measures are taken by concerned parties the world over to make sure that doesn't happen.

Procedure is the same for all crimes involving vehicular property, have the Crime Scene annalysts photograph it and go through it on site, have it towed not driven to the Police Gargage for any further examination and kept away from people or ellements that might contaminate it.

That's all common sense, and speaking of towing a vehiclle to a gargage, how exactly did this vehicle get moved, I don't see a tow truck in the scenes, so was it still drivable.

Saying someone's common sense intelligent posts are otherwise just makes the person saying that look like an idiot and a fool.

So if you want to prove that procedures in Israel are different, then find a manual on it.

Show us that the Israelis are still living in the 19th century when it comes to crime scene annalysis and safeguarding evidence and the chain of it's custody.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Actually my friend, Christianity is full of icons, from the cross, a simple of Jesus death, to the bones of venerated saints, goblets, jewels, etc.

Icons are a big part of religious worship, like the Menorah and the Star of David.

Is the Way of the Cross pretty crowded come Easter in Jerusalem? Is Bethlahem crowded on Christmas Eve, is the Stone of Scone in the English Throne not believed to be where Jacob laid his head when climbing the ladder to heaven.

These are all iconic things very similiar and equally popular.

Got any Slayer69 pictures for those things?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I am glad that Karen H. decided what the Muslims believe, but that does not substantiate anything.

The Kaaba is not worshipped as a God.

Neither is the wailing wall.

I can only tell you the doctrine that is taught by Islam, and that is the belief in one God.
They call that God Allah, but if someone believes in one God, even if that one God goes by a different name...
It is still considered the same God by Muslims.

I could just as easily point to outside scholars who believe that El(singular) is short for Elohim(plural).

So that would mean that the original God of Abraham, the patriarch of the big three faiths by way of Canaan, was plural.
So then anyone who prescribes to the Torah would be unknowingly worshipping multiple Gods.

My Rome is sneaky with their pantheon of Gods and Goddesses.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
three front view photos.

take note of the landscapes.

take note of the towers.

a lot of trees
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88085ebbcbf2.jpg[/atsimg]

one tree.....look at the towers
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2074e29eb95f.jpg[/atsimg]

no tree !!.......different towers ??
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47556975e17d.jpg[/atsimg]

same bus in all photos.

all the same equipment on the left (off the street, on the ground) is in all three pics, but in different positions. the yellow street marker is the same in all pics

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

This is just another aspect of their religion not unlike the worshiping of Mary and other Saints. Some believe it and some don't. You can have it your way in religions you see. If you don't like something there is sure to be a sect that will accommodate you.

You might want to pull out one of your pictures of St. Peters Square packed around the Obelisk of the Sun Dial for a equally magnificent picture of the religious faithful revolving around an icon in mass. Literally in mass.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Yes it's interesting to note how in the west Christianity has taken over "pagan" rituals and incorporated such things and Islam as well. Isn't that their holiest of hollies? Based on an ancient Nabataean deity...

I find ancient history fascinating myself.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yes it's interesting to note how in the west Christianity has taken over "pagan" rituals and incorporated such things and Islam as well. Isn't that their holiest of hollies? Based on an ancient Nabataean deity... I find ancient history fascinating myself.

Do you know what i find even more interesting than that? How you are trying to derail the thread and create arguing points about religion. You and your pro war avatar are so predictable and funny. I know what the three Abrahamic faiths are and how they were pitted against each other to perpetuate division among otherwise peace loving people.

Stay on topic your gas mask is showing.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Honestly I have no idea how your mind works and makes any sense at all.
It was a military target hence a military operation doing forensics on the bus (that’s why you see soldiers in the pics not police).
You can speculate all you want about the why, when, how, what on forensic procedures.

Maybe it was the police then the military took over.
Maybe it was the military doing the forensic procedures all along.

And again spare me your speculations, its obvious you have no idea about forensic procedures under these circumstances or of the military for that matter (not the police).
So unless you have anything to add besides your illogical and unfounded speculations based on your zero military experience move on.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'll take it under advisement.

I wouldn't have said anything but Josephus23 had to bore people with his third grade level history lesson on his version of the Abrahamic faiths. Meanwhile I just added to the conversation a little factual historical data.

Thanks for your concern though.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

You see my friend here is where your argument breaks down is it is basically an attempt to infer 'you know' by claiming I don't.

So in order to establish you know, you would have to do so not by way of a question or claiming someone else is 'wrong' you would actually have to bring the facts to the table to display that you do know.

In this case an IDF manual on how to handle the forensics of a damaged vehicle.

The fact that you imagine I don't know, or 'contend' I don't know, doesn't establish you know anything but how to be confrontational.

No, as a matter of fact you don't know either how my mind thinks, and likely never will.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Yes it's interesting to note how in the west Christianity has taken over "pagan" rituals and incorporated such things and Islam as well. Isn't that their holiest of hollies? Based on an ancient Nabataean deity...

I find ancient history fascinating myself.

I think it all boils down to this my friend, the God in question never shows up, so all these religions need phsyical relics and icons to basically make the God real in the eyes of the faithful.

It's really just an attempt at validation some kind of physical proof that God exists since God never shows up to tell a few jokes, part a few seas, and hand out some loaves of bread and fishes.

I am firnly convinced though that the ancient religions did not die out, that many of them are practiced secretly in occult forms, including by the high priests of the Abrahamic Religions.

I think because accurate and detailed depictions of the ancient religions are not shared, and when they are they are viewed as some kind of occult devil worship by members of the Abrahmic faith that we simply don't know the real details of these religions, and if they are tied into universal forces that can be evoked or manipulated through things like metaphysics and quantum physics.

This might actually all be very relevant to some of the things going on behind the scenes.

Sorry for the rude treatment, Jackflap play nice!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I wouldn't have said anything but Josephus23 had to bore people with his third grade level history lesson on his version of the Abrahamic faiths.

And to think that I was actually enjoying the conciliatory tone that you seemed to want to bring to the thread.

I was basing my "third grade level history lesson" upon a lecture that I attended by a UGA college professor that was based on the documentary hypothesis.

His name is Richard Elliot Friedman and he is the foremost religious scholar regarding the creation of the Torah...

You know, him being Jewish and all.

I would think that you should write him and tell him that his knowledge of the Bible is "third grade".
He might bust out his Phd to prove you wrong, but....

Wait...

I bet you have a picture of him.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Putting aside my three years in the military.
It’s common for you to stir an argument from the subject matter. You have no idea when these pics were taken, and whether it was before or after the forensic procedures. And you have no idea who did the forensic procedures and under what circumstances.

But yet you allow yourself to make a statement based on nothing and criticize those procedures.

Sorry is just laughable. How do you expect me to take you seriously?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

You have done some great research on these subjects and posted a lot of it to Rome.

I don't think some of the posters to this thread have any idea how much knowledge we have deposited there on this subject and how familiar some of us are with it.

So a simple explanation to someone who simply imagines that Allah is not the same Abrahamic God that all three sects are worshipping is a good way to go.

Lets rise above the petty insults though and be better, and have the serious conversation we want to have and post the research some of us are doing on this, and display that we really are better and not going to be baited into acting as poorly.

Who knows maybe some of these people will rise to the occassion and do the same.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Sorry for the rude treatment, Jackflap play nice!

Hey, sorry if I was rude. I didn't mean to be. I do believe that Proto may be on to something actually. We may never know what the deal is.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

reply to post by xuenchen

Some common sense please. The photos prove that the bus was moved obviously for inspection.
The third picture was taken near a military base after it was moved, Duh

HEY

if the bus was moved...

why is it still on the same street ???

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Putting aside my three years in the military.
It’s common for you to stir an argument from the subject matter. You have no idea when these pics were taken, and whether it was before or after the forensic procedures. And you have no idea who did the forensic procedures and under what circumstances.

But yet you allow yourself to make a statement based on nothing and criticize those procedures.

Sorry is just laughable. How do you expect me to take you seriously?

Which is the same as saying, you have no idea about these things either.

Were your three years in the military as a MP or Warrant Officer or Special Investigator where you can claim to have some knowledge.

I once had a GI-Joe does that count too?

So you still aren't providing anything factual in the way of procedure, which if we are to believe you that this is procedure the procedure would be hey! Look a crime has occured, lets trample all over the place, take some pictures for mom, throw a few teddy bears around, drive it down the road to show my girlfriend, which is pretty much what appears to have happened in this case.

So are you saying this is Israeli Army Procedure and where are you arriving at this is Israeli Army Procedure.

Honestly no, your strategy is not to be civil or take anyone seriously that doesn't agree with you, so sadly I don't expect you do live up to the terms of ATS protocol.

Guess I am not so crazy after all on that score.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join