It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza, critically wounding teen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza, critically wounding teen

israelinsider.net

One or more terrorists fired a powerful anti-tank weapon at a bus carrying Israeli children home from school, injuring several students, one critically.
It was the first time an anti-tank rocket has targeted a civilian vehicle. It reportedly was fired from behind the Gaza border.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
animals to shot at a school bus. The boy, 16, was wounded by shrapnel, causing him to lose consciousness. Even after an emergency operation, his condition remains critical. A GRAD rocket fired at the Israeli city of Ashkelon was shot down by the new Iron Dome missile defense system. It was the first time the system was used in an actual attack situation.

israelinsider.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Damn, could this be a tipping point?

What a horrible sight, as is all of the civilian death and injuries in these conflicts, but a school bus will surely raise the animosity.

Hamas's Ezzedine Al-Qassam Brigades, claimed responsibility, saying it was an "initial response" to Israel killing three of the group's leaders on Saturday, when an air strike hit their car in southern Gaza.

www.alternet.org...

Shouldn't there be some type of universal understanding that children's school uses are an unacceptable target? wtf

Later, the Hamas government said most of the militant groups in Gaza had agreed to a truce.

"We are in contact with the Palestinian factions to stop the Zionist escalation," the Hamas interior ministry said in a statement.

"We received a positive response from most of the factions," he added, without saying who had not signed up to the deal.

An Islamic Jihad official said the truce would go into effect from late Thursday night and indicated "other Arab countries" had been involved in the talks.

Well that sounds surprising, and I'm not sure if I believe it?

spec

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well one of the problems with the CIA led and funded uprisings in the Arab world is that an accidental byproduct is going to be more and more mounting pressure within Gaza and likely the West Bank too, to rise up against their Israeli oppressors and occupiers.

A signifigant portion of the land Israel is occupying it is doing so in violation of UN Accords and keeps looking to acquire more by hook or by crook, so while yes some of those occupiers are school children, their parents have more or less put them in harms way by seeking to occupy stolen land, while supporting a state that terrorizes the people who once owned it, after herding them into enclaves where they are basically imprisoned as near rightless individuals.

Yes it sucks that the innocent are the one's most often killed but that really is just a byproduct of the guilty not wanting to fess up to their crimes, atone and make ammends.

As long as Israelis want to live on stolen land, they probably will be subject to violent reprisals by the previous and rightful owners.

Go figure.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
What should they have expected? The Jews have been killing schoolchildren for some time.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Well one of the problems with the CIA led and funded uprisings in the Arab world is that an accidental byproduct is going to be more and more mounting pressure within Gaza and likely the West Bank too, to rise up against their Israeli oppressors and occupiers.

There is abundant necessity to instigate an all out Arab/Muslim v Israel war in the middle east.. The victors will control all!

Don't rule out yet another Mossad operation here, to gain sympathy, and provide pretext and justification for intensified air strikes, and brutal military raids into the Palestinian areas... Sparking even more violence and calls for war from now troubled Muslim neighbor nations.

Enjoy the show, until people are really being killed in shocking numbers, then it will become all too real... Especially when devastating terrorist attacks happen inside the USA...

Stay tuned!
edit on 7-4-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
No matter what side you are on in conflict children no matter where they are from need to be protected . When you here stories like this it makes you think why ? You do feel sorry for their families.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

sorry but anyone who think this is a hoax is a mo ron and should check the news more often.
no matter what the situation is to shot deliberately at a school bus is sick. these palestinians should be hanged by the balls...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

sorry but anyone who think this is a hoax is a mo ron and should check the news more often.
no matter what the situation is to shot deliberately at a school bus is sick. these palestinians should be hanged by the balls...

Impressive... It is far more effective than I thought.. It has obviously worked well on you... Far better than the recent other bus bombing.

They should have been using school buses all along.

I suppose that when Israel retaliates this time, and there are hundreds or more Palestinian children killed, you will say ... they had it coming?

Besides, we all know that when one Israeli is killed or wounded, a disproportionate response is required in retaliation.

Don't underestimate the Mossad's ability to fool you, and the world.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

powerful anti-tank weapon at a bus

I do not wish to make light of this senseless attack on children (my thoughts are with those children who were injured and i hope they make a speedy recovery) but if a powerful anti- tank weapon was indeed used in this attack would the damage to the bus not be more devastating??
The bus has got some sever damage to the engine compartment at the rear of the bus and the windows have all be blown out but I would have thought a powerful anti tank weapon would of smashed the bus to pieces. I could not imagine the weapon that hit the bus could do much more than scratch a tank with heavy armor?

Also while all the msm on this is reporting that an anti tank weapon was fired on the bus their captions of the images from this indecent are labeled differently. here is an example from Reuters >>
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c271a4ee5cb3.jpg[/atsimg]

now if this attack was the result of a mortar round fired from gaza as the image caption describes then is it not entirely possible the school bus was not deliberately targeted by the Palestinians?

israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza makes a better headline in the media than isreali schoolbus hit by mortar fired from gaza
edit on 7-4-2011 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by oddnutz

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c271a4ee5cb3.jpg[/atsimg]

now if this attack was the result of a mortar round fired from gaza as the image caption describes then is it not entirely possible the school bus was not deliberately targeted by the Palestinians?

israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza makes a better headline in the media than isreali schoolbus hit by mortar fried from gaza

An anti-tank weapon creates a narrow spray of molten metal designed to melt its way through the armor of the tank and burn the soldiers inside. It would be possible for such a weapon to leave the outside relatively unmarked, with most of the damage occurring inside. Although, I would expect to see signs of a fire on the bus.

It is also possible that BOTH news stories are correct; the weapon used may be some type of anti-tank mortar.

From the picture though, It seems as though the weapon was fired from ground level toward the motor of the bus. It seems odd that they would aim at the engine compartment instead of at the passengers where the weapon could have produced many more casualties.

I agree with Fractured.Facade, I think this looks like a false flag operation. They wanted a provocative attack against children but, didn't actually want the children to be seriously injured in the attack. If it was launched from ground level, it seems odd that there was no one captured after the attack. The IDF isn't usually that inefficient.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
An additional view:

smoke and mirrors?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The Mossad, and the Zionist regime in Israel have a hatred for the Palestinian people very similar to the hatred the early Nazis had for the Jews... Lets hope they can contain their hatred at a level under all out genocide.

When it comes to the Palestinian issues, Mossad and elements within the Zionist regime will stop at nothing to demonize them, and will even fabricate attacks to justify brutal military strikes and raids.

You've all seen this movie before, and you already knows how it ends.

edit on 7-4-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
You know what I find truly amazing ?
Just like the recent Itamar slaughter, a school bus was DELIBERATLY attacked, and yet the majority of responses here are: “ yeah that's not nice....BUT...”. There is always this BUT when it comes to Arabs / Muslims killing Jewish people.
Another common response is: “It was a FALSE FLAG for sure”. The proof? Oh that's easy. Look at the Lavon affair that happaned decades ago.

Have you looked at the mirror lately?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
yes, and don't forget the wwII false flag, fort hood, virginia tech, oh, they messed up by using a korean kid, the brazilian shooter, china school attacks, ok bombing with the daycare center,

basalan and one disgusting 70's attack at a school by the plo, 28 children dead, plus many more.

i think it's clear israel and the usa like to kill their own kids.

just to blame the poor pallly's and islame.

from now on we should use the koran for armor.

edit on 8-4-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Yeah
you have the US fighting with al cia duh in Libya...
this is most likely another false flag on israeli children by zionists.
to justify slaughtering Gazan children
( gee after the thousandth time you'ld think the peeps would catch on...)
and that makes it an even more Heinous crime then if the gazans were fighting back
PS
it was forecast by many
that when Goldstone was publicly compromised
it would be the cover for yet more atrocities
and
here they are.
edit on 8-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

people like Fractured are just ignorant and racist. He is probably a muslim so dont waist your time even answering him...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

people like Fractured are just ignorant and racist. He is probably a muslim so dont waist your time even answering him...

You call me ignorant, a racist and maybe a Muslim.

Brilliant deductive powers you have there.. I am very impressed.

*Off to study my Koran*

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'll go with false flag - just sorry I didn't mention it first.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Cant you see your also being racist labeling muslims as animals as you did in your OP? Racism goes both ways when it comes to the Israeli/Palestinian issue and your just as guilty

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join