It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza, critically wounding teen

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Different angles produce different perspectives....

True, but whole groves of trees do not disappear by changing the angle of the photo. I love your newest pro war avatar by the way. I don't believe I've seen that one before.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Some common sense please. The photos prove that the bus was moved obviously for inspection.
The third picture was taken near a military base after it was moved, Duh

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by xuenchen
three front view photos.

take note of the landscapes.....

same bus in all photos.

Different angles produce different perspectives....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82ad68ef8094.jpg[/atsimg]

Star for you. That was classic.
This thread is a riot.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The photo that you have shown is the same site taken at different times of the year.

If you want to use that as a defense, then you would need photos taken at the same time.

One picture of the obelisk that I am assuming is the Washington Monument has green leaves on the trees, another has no leaves on the trees, while another has partial leaves on the trees.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
and here we see different landscapes from a rear view.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/994399e4f2ac.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef84a53d6013.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed43ac662b7c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb2163974cab.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

A very popular misconception - that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all came from Abraham.

Think about what you just said.

How in Hades, can Abraham be a Christian, Jew, and Muslim?

The "name" of the God of Abraham, Judaism, and Christianity is JAHWEH, or I AM.

The "name" of the god of Islam is "Allah," was the name of the principle god of pre-Islam, pagan Arabia.

To misinterpret the word "Ilah" to deceive Christians and Jews.

Check the Qur'an. "There is no God [Ilah] except Allah; and Allah is indeed the Exalted in Power the Wise."

One God, JAHWEH in Judaism and Christianity, and other god [ilah] named Allah.

Two different Gods.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

Some common sense please. The photos prove that the bus was moved obviously for inspection.

Here in America something like a car or body would not be moved until the onscene inspection is complete, then it would be moved indoors for any additional interior and exterior inspection not left out doors where uncontrollable elements of nature could contaminate it.

It would remain garaged until the inspection is complete.

Are there no garages in Israel or did they spend all that money on sprinklers to make the desert bloom or stand off and attack weapons to smite down their enemies?

While it may have been moved for various 'photo' ops, here in America we would not do that as to not contaminate evidence.

So no, I hate to disagree with you, but it's not obvious why they are doing this.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

but the street is the same !!!!

DUH

edit on 15-4-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Yet another logical fallacy.

The ad hoc hypothesis.

In science and philosophy, an ad hoc hypothesis is a hypothesis added to a theory in order to save it from being falsified. Ad hoc hypothesizing is compensating for anomalies not anticipated by the theory in its unmodified form.

link

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Another ignorant post.
So what are you saying the isreali's made an Exact Double of the bus just so they can take photos in Different places?

Obviously you are trying to find a dumb excuse when the simple and logical answer is in front of you.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This video that I posted earlier in the thread may be of some help here. We can clearly see some things that we cannot in the photos. I still don't know what's up with that guy kneeling with what looks like an rpg though. Anyway, it looks like different terrain for sure.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Another ignorant post.
So what are you saying the isreali's made an Exact Double of the bus just so they can take photos in Different places?

Obviously you are trying to find a dumb excuse when the simple and logical answer is in front of you.

Actually you seem to be inventing new aspects to this situation as needed to fill in any gaps presented to you.

I will refrain from calling your posts ignorant.

I could easily do that, but methinks it works much better when I SHOW you.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

You are worse then proto. Here are two words you should learn:

Gibberish - gib·ber·ish n
spoken or written language perceived as incomprehensible, and probably not worth comprehending

Philosophize- phi·los·o·phize v
to comment on or attempt to explain the nature of life and reality, or some part of it such as logic, ethics, knowledge, or existence.
to express opinions of a supposedly philosophical nature in a superficial, tedious, or moralistic way
to consider, explain, or deal with something from a philosophical standpoint

Now Add the two together and see what you get...
edit on 15-4-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

Sorry you don't know much about religion my friend, Ever/Eber is the father of many peoples, and eventually fathered the patriarchs of all three branches of the Abrahamic Faiths.

Reading biblical accounts of his children and when they were born it appears from the story he actually managed to loop time to go back in time to father some.

It's all rather very complex and written in many abstract riddles many consider to have esoteric and hidden meanings.

It's a popular misconception that Allah is not the same as Jehovah or Yahweh, while the Jews in fact have still never named the God but simply refer to him as G-d in writing G dash d or Our Lord while speaking.

My own research into the time period has displayed that their was no God name Yahweh predating Christianity but that their was a Canaanite God named Yawashew patron god of Pirates and Mercanaries which the Habiru/Hapiri (Hebrews) very much were in early times.

Written in stone and papiri are records that clearly state the Hapiri/Habiru Gods were unamed but to be respected by treaties.

The Pharisees are likely the only ones who know the actual Jewish Gods though it is thought by some that those practicing the Kaballah and some Masons are aware of who they are.

It is likely Saturn is one of the actual Hebrew Gods as they worship on Saturday as their sabbath, while the Christians are likely worshipping Apollo or Horus a God of the Sun as they worship on Sunday.

Many likewise believe that the Muslims are worshipping a moon God.

When I say these groups I am referring to their highest priests, their laity and congregants simply follow a book of riddles made up to manipulate them.

The Muslim religion was founded as an extension of Christianity presumably according to some Masonic sources so that Rome would not object to them forming an atonymous region.

However I believe all three were written by Rome and then introduced at appropriate periods.

The truth is that the average Jew, Christian and Muslim has absolutely no idea whats at the heart of their religions, and what their high priests are really up too.

This notion of course offends them, after having been infected with the circular logic of the texts made to manipulate them, but it is what it is.

People are being lied to and manipulated enmass and tricked into fighting one another while securing all the world's resources for a small group of people who know what's at the heart of all these things.

I can honestly say as someone who dabbles and studies the esoteric and occult there is much, much more to this than what the average person imagines.

Proto used to party like a rock star, before Proto started partying with the Gods!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

A very popular misconception - that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all came from Abraham. Think about what you just said.

Abrahamic religions are the monotheistic faiths emphasizing and tracing their common origin to Abraham[1] or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with Abraham. They are one of the three major divisions in comparative religion, along with Indian religions (Dharmic) and East Asian religions (Taoic). The three major Abrahamic religions are, in order of appearance, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

en.wikipedia.org...

I believe it had a lot to do with Hagar and Abraham having a child before Abraham's wife was pregnant with Abraham's child.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Makes sense, since they don't have anything resembling a mechanized army that needs to drill coordinated land, air and sea ellements, and no allied military to conduct such drills and games with like Israel does.

Not it either.. They just have no use for it so they don't put any effort into that kind of training.. They don't need their soldiers to know how to fight in an open field battle, period..

At any rate I suspect a lot of them don't get any training other than "bullet comes out of this end"..

Probably the best strategy considering the circumstances?

I agree, but it was hardly a "mano e mano", face to face, guts and glory kind of fight...

Would this have continued to be the case in a prolonged occupation though? Isreal was in and out in a matter of weeks as I recall.

Definitely.. Israel wasn't planning on occupying Lebanon, it just wanted to give Hezbollah a slap on the wrist, as it often does with Hamas, clearly Hezbollah was ready, but they can't (realistically speaking) take on the IDF in an open field battle, especially not when they're on the offensive..

public relations concerns.

Public relations?
How about shame?
Disgrace?

Yes, I do think something like that could happen again in part because of things like the T-Shirts that one of the IDF started making and selling in the wake of Operation Cast Lead showing such things as pregnant women being shot proclaiming things like two killed with one shot.

That's your reasoning?

Not the actual treatment of P.O.Ws by the IDF?

A shirt?...

So yes I believe it's possible 'massacres' by individual units could happen, and that the overal command would have publicity reasons to cover it up or not investigate it.

Spend one week with any of these soldiers and then tell me you think they're capable of massacring anyone.

We weren't even allowed to point our guns at anyone, let alone fire it when we were serving in checkposts.

From there it's all politics and propaganda on either side of the divide.

Then how'd you figure out the IDF fired at the ship prior to boarding when every piece of evidence suggests otherwise?

Sadly emotions run pretty hot on both sides of the divide and sadly it doesn't always take much for someone trying to have a serious conversation to get baited into an emotional one, by people who prefer to focus on the emotions of the issue.

There are many members here on ATS who do enjoy and engage in more reasoned discourse so it's just a matter of seperating the wheat from the chaffe.

I completely agree.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Another ignorant post.

could
it
be

photoshop !!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
reply to post by jackflap

A very popular misconception - that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all came from Abraham.

How in Hades, can Abraham be a Christian, Jew, and Muslim?

The "name" of the God of Abraham, Judaism, and Christianity is JAHWEH, or I AM.

The "name" of the god of Islam is "Allah," was the name of the principle god of pre-Islam, pagan Arabia.

To misinterpret the word "Ilah" to deceive Christians and Jews.

Check the Qur'an. "There is no God [Ilah] except Allah; and Allah is indeed the Exalted in Power the Wise."

One God, JAHWEH in Judaism and Christianity, and other god [ilah] named Allah.

Two different Gods.

All three faiths are based on the Torah.

And in the Torah, you will notice that the first two names of God are not JAHWEH, but...

JEHOVAH and EL.

Two Gods, well actualy three if you count JEHOVAH, one religion.

By your reasoning, its the Jews who are the most confused...

Unless of course you want to count the three aspects of the trinity as three different Gods.
Then the Chrisians would be just as confused as the Jews.

Followed lastly by the Muslims, who believe that no matter what God is worshipped, if you believe in one God then you believe in the same God that they believe.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Another ignorant post.

No I have already proven to you that it's not standard police procedure so it's neither ignorant and I don't need you to place a answer in front of me, when I know full well what crime scene procedure is.

Nor did I say anywhere that a duplicate bus is being used.

You know the thread was actually kind of productive without your nonsense.

Focus on what people are actually saying and respond to that.

In this case please explain why crime scene procedure would be so different in Israel and why they would risk contaminating important evidence by having the bus moved to multiple locations for photo ops.

The pictures clearly show the bus being moved, and your assumption that it was moved to a military base even though it does not look like a base of any kind but a rural stretch of road is just silly.

Deal with what people are actually saying instead of insulting them and making up false statements and questions as a way of deflection.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-4-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)
:
edit on 15-4-2011 by xuenchen because: finally figerred it out !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join