It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
It may be that there is just something embarrassing on Obama's birth certificate that he does not want everyone to know. Perhaps he was born with an extra toe or something of that sort.

Donald Trump spending money to try to find out whether the President was born in this country is as silly as the first ladies' 700 dollar shoes.

If it does turn out that he wasn't born here in America, well, what's the difference? It wouldn't be the only lie he has told. No one needs to hire a team of investigators to show that.

(Shakes head ruefully") Because it would be a "crime".(also an incredible embarassment to all his supporters).

Its a "trigger" ... When "they" are ready they will unseal all his information.The rightwing will go up in flames demanding impeachmeant for crimes;the left will do as above: "Meh whats it matter ? he's already got 3.5 years in ,let him finish. "America" officially ends. Sides will have been chosen; the violence will commence; the hammer will fall; "Barak" obama "Grand imbroglio"& direct decendant of Ming the mercilessof planet xenon; will assume the throne of earth under collective one world govt.
bada bing bada boom."
edit on 7-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanna
Good God, I hope Trump isn't actually running.....I hope this is one big, fat publicity stunt. This man is just as shady as the next guy, and the only reason he's throwing away all this money to "uncover the truth" is because we all buy into it and get him more publicity and attention which means more money for him.

But, like I said before, I'd rather him do this than to leak a sex tape for more publicity

Trump may be a good president after all he can erase our debt over night. How can he do this? Simple he can use the same excuse he used when he defaulted on a loan back in 2008 call the financial crisis an Act of God.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I would vote for Trump in a New York second. I voted for Ross Perot when he ran I think we need a bussiness man in the white house to look at the books. At this point in our country it's time to put social bickering aside and reign in the debt, then we can back to shredding each other.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
GOOD! Maybe we can finally settle this matter once and for all. I really hope the truth, whatever it is, comes out so people would quit letting this divide them. Obama doesn't deserve office, whether he's an American or not.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
So Trump wants to play chess with the POTUS and tells him his moves in advance?

How does he think he can win then?

If anything, Trump won't find anything suspicious, killing the Birthers claims on the spot...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Distraction for the gullible.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
It sure has been a long time since there was a glorious purge anywhere.

I believe Judge Andrew's and my own beloved Thomas referred to
that act as "The watering of the tree." From my studies, there is
no indication our third President was a Bolshevik either. Confusing.
Here's yerstar bud.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

edit on 8-4-2011 by Naptown317 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
he has failed to show his long form birth certificate along with any records of his certificates from various universities/colleges etc.

Please show us those records for all previous Presidents, or why are you only demanding Obama shows his? because he is black!

Obama even went as far to have them forge a fake birth certificate

Wrong again, it is the racist birthers who forged a birth certificate...

I'm surprised it took you 4 pages to be the first to jump on the race card..
The old, tired.boring and BS race card...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Yes, racists always claim the race card is old, tired and boring - still doesnt stop them being racists though!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Yes, racists always claim the race card is old, tired and boring - still doesnt stop them being racists though!

Yep. It's all because he's 10% black..

How could I be so blind?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

How could I be so blind?

funny how you or any other birther has been unable to answer my simple question!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

How could I be so blind?

funny how you or any other birther has been unable to answer my simple question!

What simple question?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I answered it already.....Im mixed,just like the President. I want to see his BC. Ive seen his hope and change.Now I want to see his BC. Thats not racist. The OFFICIAL BC,please.......

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by 1curious1

I tend to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but it is curious as to why he did spend 2 mill to cover things up, AND, what is also curious is why, did the State governor of Hawaii freeze ( or lock cant remember what they called it), his BC to begin with?

ALL Governments and Authorities of the world tell the citizens " If you have nothing to hide why not tell us the truth?"

That remark swings both ways I'm afraid.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RajunCajun
Would never vote for Donald Trump but I sure am glad he is doing this.
I respect him more now than before for sure.
At least someone is really into getting to the bottom of this issue once and for all
and has balls and bank to back it.

You mean the bottom is lower than where we are at currently? Is it south of hell?

I'll be, it is just so substantive, it is so respectable too,,, all the attention and free publicity must take a lot of courage for sure

Good god
edit on 8-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
I want to see his BC. Ive seen his hope and change.Now I want to see his BC. Thats not racist. The OFFICIAL BC,please.......

It has been posted on the net for years - why havent you looked at it then?

Birthers refuse to look at it as they know it totally destroys their silly conspiracy theory!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

It has been posted on the net for years - why havent you looked at it then?

Birthers refuse to look at it as they know it totally destroys their silly conspiracy theory!

You know that is 100% not true..
His family could have organized a BC even if he wasn't born there..FACT..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

No, a birther lie - if he was not born there his birth certificate would not show he was born in Hawaii - once again birthers show they are not interested in the truth!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

No, a birther lie - if he was not born there his birth certificate would not show he was born in Hawaii - once again birthers show they are not interested in the truth!

Yes it would mate...

But we all know the Long Form he "refuses" to show would also have the hospital name and the delivering doctor..

Not birther lies,Facts you can't deny..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join