It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Sinnthia

You are kidding..

No but I am mostly certain that you are joking with these birther posts.

Are you trying to tell me the Obama family and it's history is as well known as say the Bush,Clinton or Kennedy family?

No. Not even a little. Are you really trying to tell me that the Reagan family was big talk in Australia back in the '70s? Who cares. That was a sidenote deflection. All I care about is your claim about the BC that I have asked about 4 times so far.

I don't need to post proof of that fact..

No, you need to prove the wild claims you are making about Hawaiian birth certificates. I know you can read. Try reading the last few posts again.

That's nothing but BS deflection on your part..

The only one deflecting is you and it is quite obvious. I asked you to back up a claim about BCs and you keep ranting about who knew what about who and when because I mentioned that ONCE.

I'll ask you one question..
Did you know about the Bush family before G W Bush was elected?

I will be answering all your questions just as soon as you back up your claim. This is really simple.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I see (and hear) the MSM is on a full frontal assualt on the Birthers today.

Seems to me they did the same thing to the Tea Party folks in the beginning. Hmmmm.

Listen and look for all the polls showing well, you know. The Birthers are NUTS.

LOL.

Funny how no one is asking Obama why he doesn't just release documents to put things to rest.

If anything, if he proved them wrong-he would score big come 2012-IMO.

Maybe that is the grand plan. Time will tell.

I think what will start to end his (Obama's) run will be the leaking of his college info and the alike. Something is there.

You get what you pay for. Good job you Obama suckers (voters)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

The only one deflecting is you and it is quite obvious. I asked you to back up a claim about BCs and you keep ranting about who knew what about who and when because I mentioned that ONCE.

I could have got the same BC Obama has produced for my pet turtle born in Africa..

Show me the long form or you are just another Obama puppet..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I could have got the same BC Obama has produced for my pet turtle born in Africa..

Typical birther lie - as you are unable to back up your silly claims!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

lol, you're funny mate..

It's a fact..
They even gave BC's to kids a year old..

Please take your fiction elsewhere..
ATS deals in facts, not fantasy..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Things I wonder,

What is Trump up to?

Would he really put his head on the chopping block if he didn't know something?

When will they give him the offer he cannot refuse to shut him up?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

He is exactly right, and it has been shown many times. Only problem is that it is a crime, or otherwise I would go get one to prove it. It varies from state to state, but in many states you only need the statement of the mother and one corroborating witness. In other states, you might need a mid-wife or a doc to sign off on it. It is really no problem to obtain a short-form certificate in a lot of states.

On top of that, 40 years ago there was no Real ID Act, and there was not a big concern with identity theft. The requirements were much more lax than today.

I'm not saying this is a 40 year conspiracy, "if" he was born elsewhere and then moved to Hawaii, his mother would have been normal and prudent to go in and get him the Hawaiian BC. Any mother would have done the same thing, no conspiracy involved, not until he decides to run for president.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steve8511
Obama himself hides the fact his father was a severe drunk with many wives as an example.

If he hides these facts, how do you know them? These are common knowledge facts. You can read them anywhere.

Are you trying to tell me the Obama family and it's history is as well known as say the Bush,Clinton or Kennedy family?

Actually, I know more about Obama's family and history than I do about Bush, Clinton or Kennedy. I have read Obama's books and have studied and researched him. I haven't done that with the others.

I'll ask you one question..
Did you know about the Bush family before G W Bush was elected?

Of course. His father was a former president. Naturally we knew about him. But I also knew about Obama. I've known about him since 2004 when he spoke at the DNC and I said, "That guy could be our next president".

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Actually, I know more about Obama's family and history than I do about Bush, Clinton or Kennedy. I have read Obama's books and have studied and researched him. I haven't done that with the others.

Great, you learnt all about Obama from the books HE wrote..
Are you interested in some acres on the moon I have for sale, ocean views ??

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Wake up please! You still don't get it do you? It is a matter of rules and principal. If he and his clan had any they would just prove it. Or admit it then get out.

I really hope that Trump does get to the bottom of this, and when he does the people on here who have been fighting every statement tooth and nail on his behalf Is going to look like such an a$$ that they will leavethis whole side due to the embarrassment and harassment.
edit on 4/8/11 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Great, you learnt all about Obama from the books HE wrote..

That's not what I said. I did read his books, but most of what I know (and knew) came from the Internet and alternative news sources.

Originally posted by xyankee
If he and his clan had any they would just prove it.

That's not necessarily true. That may be what YOU would do or think others should do, but it's not a Universal Truth. There are many reasons that he could be choosing not to act.

I really hope that Trump does get to the bottom of this

I think it's pretty arrogant of Trump to think that HE is going to get Obama's Birth Certificate or hospital records when it's against the law to do so! Even the Governor of the state couldn't get it without breaking the law. What makes people think that Trump is going to be any more successful? The most that will happen is that he'll find a lot of people who remember Obama as a youth. And we already have that.

But if Trump does find something - ANYTHING - I think it would be really cool.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I would like to know if Dereks statement is true? That no other POTUS had to show their long form BC? Even if they had good families, it wasn't them being elected to the presidency...

Any paper can be forged, any info can be twisted and manipulated. So, even for a POTUS position, a scam is always possible... Just look at all the bull TPTB serve us continually...

And as I said, for Trump to call his cards like that is to give time to the POTUS and friends to "clean the place", if there is validity to a fraud being made by Obama.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

ATS deals in facts, not fantasy..

OK I'm calling shenanigans on that. He could be helping NObama here, if he finds nothing then this issue will be dead.
edit on 8-4-2011 by NoClue206 because: Quote

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
That no other POTUS had to show their long form BC?

In all my searches, I have never found a previous president's birth certificate on the Internet. Not even the short form. As far as I know (and I've been around the Obama BC block a time or two) Obama has done MORE than ANY OTHER president to prove that he is who he says he is.

And as I said, for Trump to call his cards like that is to give time to the POTUS and friends to "clean the place", if there is validity to a fraud being made by Obama.

Obama has had plenty of time. He could have had a BC forgery and cleaned up any 'fraud' before he was elected if he wanted to. He could have posted the long form forgery on the Internet a long time ago if he had one. He could still do it. And what would the birthers say? I bet I know.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

He can find people with first hand knowledge though. Witnesses and sworn affidavits are routinely used in a court of law. I hope he can find the midwife that delivered Lil' Obama.

One thing is very certain, Trump is clearly unconcerned with the backlash from the aggressive liberal media on this issue. It means nothing to him and that infuriates the left even more than his statements regarding Obama.

Lesson learned from Trump... Have no fear!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

He can find people with first hand knowledge though.

Yeah, that's what I said.

One thing is very certain, Trump is clearly unconcerned with the backlash from the aggressive liberal media on this issue.

True. I think he's thriving on the controversy, actually.
That gives his 'campaign' much more energy. Is the "liberal media" giving him backlash? He's LOVING it!
Why would he fear something that's making him so visible in the media?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Thank you!

Well, you are right that Obama had plenty of time to clean his act, if wanted... But for Trump to do this, there is something fishy going on. Trump might be mandated to do this to silence Birthers once and for all.

I am sure that once this "Trump Issue" is cleared, we will hear of something beneficial for him by the Feds...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

That source you've provided is classic. My favorite part is when they say, "Here they are falsely representing the certification as a certificate." Hopefully, I need not explain any further. But just in case, I'll put it into layman's terms:

"Here we are certifying that the word certify is NOT the root word derived from certification and/or certificate, therefore nothing can be certified."

/facepalm

This is false, as are most blind accusations.

Cheers,
Strype

edit on 8-4-2011 by Strype because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The internet hasn't been around long enough to have affected very many presidents, but according to Snopes, the eligibility argument has been used many times. Most notably it was used against John McCain this election, also Dick Cheney, Barry Goldwater, George Romney in 1968, Kissinger, Albright and others.

Even more interesting, Kissinger and Albright both served in positions that were in succession for the presidency, so although they could not have run for president, they could have served as president if tragedy struck in line above them!

So, this argument about Obama is not new, it is just the first argument to not reach a quick conclusion. That is partly Obama's fault, and partly the nature of modern politics, but the argument itself is not new, and Obama is certainly not the most transparent subject of this speculation. Others have quickly addressed it and gotten a legal rendering.

Source for more discussion.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Please read the following article with an open mind, especially the part about the challenge to Chester Arthur's eligibility. The circumstances are eerily similar. The article takes his birthplace out of the equation. Please don't cry about the source either. History is history

The following discussion assumes President Obama was born in Hawaii and is a United States citizen.

The purpose of this article is to highlight judicial and historical evidence suggesting that a "natural born citizen" must be born in the United States to parents who are citizens. By that definition, Obama is not eligible to be president. Therefore, his presidency and official administrative acts remain subject to being rendered void by the Supreme Court.

The relevant Obama admission

At the official Obama campaign website – Fightthesmears.com – just below the Certification of Live Birth (COLB) – the following admission was also published:

When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom's dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.'s children.

This was republished from a Factcheck.org, article which further stated:

In other words, at the time of his birth, Barack Obama Jr. was both a U.S. citizen (by virtue of being born in Hawaii) and a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (or the UKC) by virtue of being born to a father who was a citizen of the UKC.

The constitutional question presented is whether a person born with citizenship in and allegiance to a foreign nation can be considered a "natural born citizen" of the United States as required by Article II, Section 1.

The strange case of Chester Arthur

The holding in Minor v. Happersett must have given Chester Arthur nightmares when he ran for vice president in 1880, six years after Minor. Arthur, a prominent New York lawyer, managed to conceal from public view that his father didn't become a naturalized citizen until 14 years after he was born. Therefore Chester Arthur was a British subject at birth.

Arthur's deception in concealing this fact involved numerous lies to the Brooklyn Eagle newspaper concerning his father's heritage, immigration and age. He also quite famously burned most of his papers and lied about his own age.

Historical records bear witness that this issue was never discussed in relation to Chester Arthur's eligibility until recently. Helping to cloud the issue all these years was a famous conspiracy theory expounded by a New York lawyer named Arthur Hinman who alleged Chester Arthur was born in Canada and was therefore not eligible. This sensational and unfounded conspiracy theory took the spotlight and unfortunately provided a smokescreen to conceal the true eligibility defect.

Chester Arthur is the only president prior to Obama who – after the grandfather clause of Article II, Section 1, expired – was not born in the United States of two citizen parents. As such, Obama supporters have sought to use Chester Arthur as precedent for justifying Obama's eligibility. Such reliance is unfounded because it wasn't known at the time Chester Arthur held office that he was born with dual nationality. That this was concealed from the general public is confirmed by two important law review articles.

Read more: Why Obama is ineligible – regardless of his birthplace www.wnd.com...

edit on 8-4-2011 by jibeho because: quoting error

ETA
This article of course assumes that Barack Sr. is in fact Obama's biological father. Perhaps, Obama's coolness on the issue can be explained by the existence of another US born father who wished to remain anonymous.
edit on 8-4-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join