It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama !!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by SeventhSeal

OK, what is with the Paul worship?

I support his views, but I don't support him as a candidate, because he doesn't even take himself seriously. He basically ran on an anarchy platform last go around, or at least he allowed others to do it for him. He frequents the AJ show. In my opinion, he does not want to be president, because he won't give it a serious campaign.

On the other hand, we have Trump. He is definitely flawed, but he has decades of leadership experience. He has ran companies into the ground, and then rebuilt them again successfully. He is a proven leader that knows how to surround himself with intelligent folks to make good decisions instead of just cronyism and political favors.

The country is in bankruptcy. Who better to get out of it, than someone that has gotten out of it a few times themself? The government is in chaos, and will likely shutdown tonight. Who better to fix it than an accomplished executive that will hire a team of top notch consultants and advisors?

I'm sorry, I like Paul's views, but he is not a leader. We need a leader, with vision, that will employ somebody like Paul, and then follow the good advice.

Did you really just claim that Dr. Paul doesn't take him seriously but considered Trump a more decent candidate to be President? This is the same guy who held a Roast of himself only to preach about how everyone should vote for him in the end.

If Paul does decide to run, watch out, your Trump won't stand a chance...although, since money talks and Trump remains to be one of the wealthiest men in the country, I suppose he does have a chance. Great. More corporate leaders, awesome.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The truth is the only reason the birthers created this issue was because he is black and it would be easy to keep it going since his difference in color can create doubt among white America. How do we know this? Because this has never happened to a white president. And there were five who had at least one immigrant parent and one with both parents as immigrants (Andrew Jackson). Source

Where was the birther issue? They were all white, so it was not an issue because they were not different. It does not necessarily make birthers or the politicians and various people who back them racist. They are just attempting to capitalize on an easy way to slander to regain their control of power.

Also interesting to note.

Foreign-born Americans at the time the Constitution was adopted were also eligible to become President, provided they met the age and residency requirements.

Source

Does anyone have any more information on this? Certainly it had to have some kind of amendmant since the constitution was adopted 235 years ago.

edit on 4/8/2011 by DYepes because: grammar/punctuation

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I see he has you hoodwinked. Sitting in the front seat of the Obama bandwagon and you'll ride it right off the cliff. (Come to think of it, you have already) Just so you don't have to admit that he's a loser, a crook and has a darker past than Charles Manson.

Anybody who would put Obama above Donald Trump in ANY context has their blinders firmly in place. And whether or not he could be beat on the issues is beside the point. If he usurped our constitution knowing he wasn't a natural born citizen, that qualifies as high crimes and misdemeanors. He will have caused untold damage that will never be undone (he has done that already, but presumably it's all legit). In my opinion, a crime like that should be punished by no less than execution.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

You're still not getting it. Its just a birth certificate not a declaration of war. You are not privy to the president of the united states of America's birth certificate. Period. His job is larger than your life (and mine) will ever be. Its a serious waste of time.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by 1curious1

I tend to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but it is curious as to why he did spend 2 mill to cover things up, AND, what is also curious is why, did the State governor of Hawaii freeze ( or lock cant remember what they called it), his BC to begin with?

Well, when someone brings a lawsuit against you...you have to pay a lawyer to represent you no matter how ridiculous the lawsuit is.

And no, the Hawaii governor did not "freeze" Obama's BC anymore than the governor of my state "froze" my BC. It's the simple fact that only the individual has access to their own BC. I can't go request a copy of yours, you can't go request a copy of mine.

It's a nice line the birthers use "THEY HAVE LOCKED DOWN ACCESS TO HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE"...but that is true for every individual.

Wrong, sport. He could have coughed up a legitimate BC and not spent a dime. He is not defending himself against a crime, he is voluntarily spending money to keep a document hidden. What is arguably the most important document a presidential candidate should have to submit.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by anon72

Well, you have one thing right...it will be on hell of an election season.

Good comedy, the repulican candidate field is like one big clown car...the clowns just keep on coming out. I would pay money to see a Palin vs Trump debate...I think they could put it on PPV as a comedy event.

As far as investigating Obama...you would think if Obama is really as bad of a President as all the republicans say he is...then they wouldn't even have to bother with silly "birther" issues. But it appears that is all they have...attempt to disqualify him or bring up fake impeachment charges.

I guess they are that scared of Obama.

NO: THIS IS WHAT SCARES ME:

OBOMBOTS,...

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until a majority of voters discover that they can vote themselves largess out of the public treasury."
Alexander Tytler
edit on 8-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I do not believe hospitals actually issue straight up photo copies of the original birth certificate or whatever. When you request it they usually give you a standardized universal version that has been formatted for easy use when required. I think i'll go to my local hospital and find this out myself.

And yes he still has to spend money. You dont just ignore lawsuits in this country. Andd responding to them costs money. I think most of us know that if we cound send the birthers back in time to physically watch Obama being born, they would then move on to the "aliens used teleportation technology to switch out the actual subject during pregnancy" and begin demanding DNA tests to verify he is human. Or you know, something equally as "silly" .

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

When was trump bailed out? Proof? Filing bankruptcy is not a government bail-out, fool.

Gee, if a baseball player hits .350, he's doing well and gets paid millions. That means he fails 65% of the time at the plate. It has nothing to do with the failures but with the successes. But your Messiah, Obama, has never owned or run a business. If he ran it like he runs this country, it wouldn't even get off the ground.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by AndrewJay

You're still not getting it. Its just a birth certificate not a declaration of war. You are not privy to the president of the united states of America's birth certificate. Period. His job is larger than your life (and mine) will ever be. Its a serious waste of time.

Yes. Yes we are ENTITLED to know that OUR president was born in this country. I dont care what you say, but this government was created by the people for the people and if the people demand to know that their president was born on our soil there will ALWAYS be an issue. He is not a king. We the people have rights and he is not above any of us. Period.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by backinblack

Well, I lived one street over from them when I lived in Honolulu back in the late 60's, early 70's. Does that count for anything at all? Maybe I even worked for his doctor, maybe his doctor is deceased.

Oh yah? Got any proof?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Trump only has to find one good thing. That would do it.

Something to tip the Obama cart off it's wheels.

Most likely, it will be found. Not saying he isn't from the US etc... but something else.

I was just reading this article which claims the Obama using a SSN that isn't assigned to him is not big deal---

www.rense.com...
edit on 4/7/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

The wheels aready seem to have fallen of the cart, if popularity ratings are true.

Birth Certificate or no...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Why on earth are birthers demanding Hawaiian officials release Obama's original long form in the first place? If he was born in Kenya, his original kenyan long form as it would be would not be available to Hawaiian authorities.

So either birthers believe he was not born in Hawaii, or they could stop demanding things they've clearly made their minds up about. If you believe Hawaiian officials have his original, then you'd be silly to think it's a Kenyan one.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I would imagine the Donald flies a lot on his own plane.

It might be wise to stop if he continues down this path.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I don't think Obama was born in Hawaii. But I am not sure that Trump only has people looking in Hawaii either. I think he said on the Today show, he has people looking into it. I never heard him say only in Hawaii. I don't think you can have a dual citzenship and be President, as suggested up thread by someone commenting on his Mother being a citizen. In my opinion he has sealed too many things in his life for us to believe anything he has said with out proof.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
Yes. Yes we are ENTITLED to know that OUR president was born in this country.

You are ENTITLED to what is required in the constitution. If I demanded that Ron Paul provide all his medical records because he represented by district (even though I didn't vote for him), does that mean he MUST release ever medical record to me? Is he required to? Don't be silly.

The world does not revolve around birthers. 2008 came and went, you didn't get your way, you're not ENTITLED to anything further. Some people have the highest horses.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
Wrong, sport. He could have coughed up a legitimate BC and not spent a dime.

It would not have made a difference because to be frank, birthers would have no way of authenticating a long form birth certificate. All they'd have are their own opinions and views of whether it's authentic, and considering they don't believe Hawaiian authorities or birth announcements, it's silly to think another image is going to change their minds. This is what this is that you are demanding of this president, you demand him to show you another image of something and you insist that this will automatically change your mind. That is being dishonest.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

What are they researching?
Well, a number of things. It seems that many of the photographs that Obama has made available to give some credence to his "history" have actually been heavily altered. In fact, they are total fakes, and he is a total fraud.
So, you might say, some people are on a "fact finding" mission, but all of the facts that are found you will discount as partisan lies and dirty politics.
Regardless of whether you are an idiot Democrat or an idiot Republican...because to be associated with either party means you are an idiot, you should first be concerned about INTEGRITY. If an individual has integrity, the party will desert him, but you don't have to.
But, that is the problem with Americans, they are easily led and easily deceived. You are whom you hang with.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

What are they researching?
Well, a number of things. It seems that many of the photographs that Obama has made available to give some credence to his "history" have actually been heavily altered. In fact, they are total fakes, and he is a total fraud.

Ah, we have another photography expert here. Nevertheless, this doesn't lead to any evidence regarding his birth off US soil.

Regardless of whether you are an idiot Democrat or an idiot Republican...

Ron Paul is a Republican.
Trump claims he'll be looking towards running under the republican ticket (although that's just him playing publicity), so what does that make you? Are you voting republican next year?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Voting?
Are you kidding?
I am not running for office, SG, so I see no reason to vote.
I see you still believe.
Good for you.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

Voting?
Are you kidding?
I am not running for office, SG, so I see no reason to vote.
I see you still believe.
Good for you.

I believe that if you don't vote, you're part of the problem to getting some of these corrupt and deceptive politicians into office. So don't complain over how the election swings because clearly, as you stated, you're not interested in making a difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join