It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three giant alien spaceships are heading for Earth! Is this for real ??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wow, I just wrote something in this thread that ended with this type of scenario.

Odd.

Check it out: The Battle of LA etc.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think they are coming back to pick up where we left off in 1942.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuisCyfer
My vote is in the Hoax box. However it surprises me that some of this information is strikingly accurate. The capsized boat, the war in antarctica (not sure if it is with et's but its been going on since 1942), structures on the moon and something is indeed passing jupiter. I wonder why there is such a good mix of info/dis info? [/quote

i hear you, but u can tie a conspiracy in with anything, most of these things did happen yes, but u can weave a story in there around all the factual things ..the boat capsised due to huge waves because alien crafts were coming out the water...or did it just capsise because it was on rough seas? and the people on the ship...did they notice these huge crafts? no...

id like to believe that this whole story is real....but i doubt it is....the mix of info and disinfo is so u dont get the full story...mix it all up with fact and fiction then we cant discern from the two.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Explain this....

So this warning just comes out of no where....right? There HAS to be reasoning behind why this aired on TV YESTERDAY...

Kthnxbai. I hope you all are prepared.

IMA KICK SOME SORRY ALIEN A$$, YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN ME.

EDIT: Notice how it says MUST, and not SHOULD. The invasion is only just a countdown of time. 5...4...3...2....1......boooom LEH GO!!
edit on 6-4-2011 by Skate because: Wanna join me in kicking some alien a$$, U2U me

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sorry when I disappoint some folks, I just checked the SETI website, typed Spaceships into the search, and got this article:

Internet Rumor of Inbound 2012 Spaceships Untrue
NO Spaceships Headed for Earth
www.seti.org/page.aspx?pid=1539

SETI is supposed to be the source of the original Story/Hoax/April's fool joke and they are denying it..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Perfect...they made their disclosure now they will retract so people don't start to FREAK OUT...AAAHHHH!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Reply to post by iWokeUp

Good attitude you have

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Thank you

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Wow, I just wrote something in this thread that ended with this type of scenario.

Odd.

Check it out: The Battle of LA etc.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think they are coming back to pick up where we left off in 1942.

Just read your thread, and yes i couldn't agree with you more !!

If they came here in 1942 and had antiaircraft shells fired at them, then of cause there going to come back a little bit ## off !
You can read more about this here:
Battle of Los Angeles...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
Explain this....

So this warning just comes out of no where....right? There HAS to be reasoning behind why this aired on TV YESTERDAY...

Kthnxbai. I hope you all are prepared.

IMA KICK SOME SORRY ALIEN A$$, YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN ME.

EDIT: Notice how it says MUST, and not SHOULD. The invasion is only just a countdown of time. 5...4...3...2....1......boooom LEH GO!!
edit on 6-4-2011 by Skate because: Wanna join me in kicking some alien a$$, U2U me

WOW !! Now that is fantastic !!

There is your MSM, finally 'preparing' us for the visit !
It's such a shame that they cant just meet us nice humans instead of the gun friendly lot

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
reply to post by svetlana84

Perfect...they made their disclosure now they will retract so people don't start to FREAK OUT...AAAHHHH!

I was just going to say that !!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
why only 3? ask yourself this question

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I'm not a person who 100% believes in mass media subliminal messages, or reporters being more then just reporters.

But the name Alyona really stuck out to me at so I looked it up .

It turns out that the name Alyona is branched from Elena and a Russian origin from Yelena meaning "Shining light" the Greek origin is Selena which is "Moon", pretty much all the origins have to do with space/light/planets and things of that nature. Hebrew is - "light, Mercy", Greek is "Bright one, torched light, helios sun".

Info found here

I sound nuts, just thought I'd share.

edit on 6-4-2011 by pop_science because: typo

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
i love it how everyone says its a hoax before actually giving prrof its ahoax. honestly i dont know what to think of it cause i also red this when it first came out, but i wonder where are these *GLITCHES* or actual space ships now but

if anyone can track down where these so called ships are now will be great so we can actually find out if its a hoax or not

OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone
reply to post by UrgentInsurgent

That ahahahahah is a very valid argument

One Question ..

when is Elenin supposed to arrive on Earth ?

Elenin or Planet X i should say will be closest to us in November i believe. But heres the main one we have to worry about, Comet Levy. Jan. 7th 2012 it will directly impact earth.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
Sorry when I disappoint some folks, I just checked the SETI website, typed Spaceships into the search, and got this article:

www.seti.org/page.aspx?pid=1539

SETI is supposed to be the source of the original Story/Hoax/April's fool joke and they are denying it..

You beat me to it, here's the text from the above link:

Has the SETI Institute discovered three objects en route to our world? Alien spacecraft that will arrive in 2012?

If you believe a widespread story now being circulated on the internet, and published by the ironically named “Pravda” [english.pravda.ru...], you might think so. But it’s all nonsense – it’s a rumor, a hoax, and a fabrication that uncritical web sites have reprinted without checking.

A few aspects of the story that are obviously suspect:

1.The objects, now described as a few hundred kilometers in size, and “beyond the orbit of Pluto”, were apparently discovered by SETI using the HAARP radio array. To begin with, the HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) instrument is located in Alaska. The position of the three “incoming” objects is given as -90 degrees declination – or the south celestial pole. Anyone versed in even elementary geometry can recognize that you can’t see this part of the sky from Alaska! In addition, and of clear import, neither the SETI Institute nor any other SETI project makes use of HAARP.

2.In the original version of this article www.examiner.com... purported SETI astrophysicist Craig Kasnov is quoted as saying that the three objects are in-bound. No one named Craig Kasnov has ever worked at the SETI Institute. There is a media and conservation professional by name of Craig Kasnoff, who – with David Gedye – came up with the idea of the SETI@home screen saver many years ago. But he has explicitly noted that he has nothing to do with this story, and in fact the article itself points out that it is referencing “Kasnov” not “Kasnoff.” So the story rests on the testimony of a fictional character.

3.If the SETI Institute had, indeed, found three clearly artificial objects headed for Earth (or just about anywhere else), that news would be found here on its web site. It would also be in the mainstream media. It’s not.
The putative arrival in 2012 of objects from another world is no more believable than the Mayan calendar claim that the world will end in that same year, internet stories notwithstanding!

Dr. Seth Shostak
Senior Astronomer, SETI Institute

SETI is a well-respected organization, if they do ever discover spaceships heading our way then you can bet it will be all over the mainstream news in short order.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iWokeUp

Just one or two things missing

1) News Coverage

2) Mass Hysteria

Common sense friend. It's another HOAX! When will it stop?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
reply to post by Skate

I'm not a person who 100% believes in mass media subliminal messages, or reporters being more then just reporters.

But the name Alyona really stuck out to me at so I looked it up .

It turns out that the name Alyona is branched from Elena and a Russian origin from Yelena meaning "Shining light" the Greek origin is Selena which is "Moon", pretty much all the origins have to do with space/light/planets and things of that nature. Hebrew is - "light, Mercy", Greek is "Bright one, torched light, helios sun".

Info found here

I sound nuts, just thought I'd share.

edit on 6-4-2011 by pop_science because: typo

Wait, was the reporters name Alyona??

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

If you wish to post garbage, at least make some effort to make it appear a bit plausible.

(Like my doubts regarding the OP.....I am sensing, here, deliberate and FALSE claims, just to get one's jollies....) The ATS community take a DIM view of such shenanigans.

Comet Levy....

The only comet with that name ("Shoemaker-Levy 9" actually) certainly isn't a threat to the Earth. AND, doesn't even exist anymore. Since, it has already collided with, and been destroyed by the planet JUPITER!

en.wikipedia.org...

Here, so you can visualize it. (I am hesitant to post this, because no matter what I write, there will still be some who don't understand that it is an animation....a 're-enactment'. (sigh):

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I'm not familiar with the show, but wasn't it called the "The Alyona Show"? ...I'll answer my own question here I just googled it and yes the show is named after her and her full name is "Alyona Minkovski".

edit on 6-4-2011 by pop_science because: I cant type.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
When I read the article it reminded me of something I stubled across on Youtube some months ago (which I thought was rather far fetched) but the said video which relates to Project Blue Beam which is an alleged three stage plan by 'the powers that be' to take control of the world.

www.youtube.com...

The video is a bit daft in my opinion but there are also many articles relating to PBB which go as far back as 1994 (and possibly beyond).

educate-yourself.org...

Anyway, part of the PBB plan is to use HAARP to project 'alien spacecraft' into the sky through the use of holograms in order to make people believe that the world is under attack by aliens. My only thought was; if you were planning a fake alien invasion, wouldn't you kick things off with a story like this? It still puts this story as a hoax, but a different kind of hoax...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by iWokeUp

yea have to agree with everyone..seti have made no announcement on anything involving alien giant ships ..so on that basis im out

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join