It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three giant alien spaceships are heading for Earth! Is this for real ??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
@iWokeUpM
Yes that is certainly the hazard of waking up. You see patterns that the sheeple do not. I have noticed that ATS has its own specific gangs. It is cool here to just try to look "intelligent" by making a cheap shot when you can instead of looking deeper into the subject. Those people will never see the "proof" they seek because they are blind, bitter and quite frankly don't deserve it.
One of the tenants of posting is not to insult the OP or your post will be deleted. You will find that it never happens. This is proof to me of the ATS sub culture. The mods don't want to offend the people in this group even though personal attack is a violation of the terms of use.
Your gonna find bullies everywhere. So I say as long as more than 1 person supports your thread it is proof that other people are awakening and as long as that is happening there is much hope.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
@lerelfrancisforever
@guessing
@SecretsUnfold
You guys are too late. The NWO was born in July 4, 1776. That's why you will not hear it announced.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
@DarthPhobos
@Antoniastar
isn't it obvious Hawking is a grey? The only reason he would say don't contact aliens. The greys are already here and don't want company. Reptillian= Grey= Hawking the mouthpiece

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by iWokeUp
Hey everyone, finally my first thread !!

Thanks for taking the time to read my first thread.

First thread??? Then how in the name of the giant spaceships have you already earned 34 Flags??
Or am I missing something here?

And then a 'first' thread shoved into the 'Hoax' Forum? Oooops! What a start! Way to go!
Probably a first for a first thread!! Lol!

Anyway, carry on....And there are no giant spaceships heading toward Earth. You can continue breathing easy!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuisCyfer
@iWokeUpM
Yes that is certainly the hazard of waking up. You see patterns that the sheeple do not. I have noticed that ATS has its own specific gangs. It is cool here to just try to look "intelligent" by making a cheap shot when you can instead of looking deeper into the subject. Those people will never see the "proof" they seek because they are blind, bitter and quite frankly don't deserve it.
One of the tenants of posting is not to insult the OP or your post will be deleted. You will find that it never happens. This is proof to me of the ATS sub culture. The mods don't want to offend the people in this group even though personal attack is a violation of the terms of use.
Your gonna find bullies everywhere. So I say as long as more than 1 person supports your thread it is proof that other people are awakening and as long as that is happening there is much hope.

Yes i know, im starting to see that now. I really dont see why they have to be so nasty, maybe they didn't get enough love from there mum as a child....

Well it shows in the flags i guess, i got 34 for this thread...i must have done something right? But i dont think i will bother doing any more, i had enough of bullies at school i certainly will not have it as an adult !

Thanks for your support LuisCyfer

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by iWokeUp
Hey everyone, finally my first thread !!

Thanks for taking the time to read my first thread.

First thread??? Then how in the name of the giant spaceships have you already earned 34 Flags??
Or am I missing something here?

And then a 'first' thread shoved into the 'Hoax' Forum? Oooops! What a start! Way to go!
Probably a first for a first thread!! Lol!

Anyway, carry on....And there are no giant spaceships heading toward Earth. You can continue breathing easy!

Yep, unlucky me !

But thanks for being nice about it

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by iWokeUp

?

.....i had enough of bullies at school ....

If you would note, the "flags" mostly came from the others (like the one you just responded to, with the "sheeple" comment....GAG!) who, like you.....just blindly believed this hoax.....and arrogantly kept on about it, instead of accepting the copmments from the ones who told you.

I read, back a few pages, about the lack of humility here. THAT is the crime, frankly. It was explained, politely and honestly at first, to you.

Yet, carried on as if the wisdom of others didn't matter....even though they (and I) had SEEN IT BEFORE!

You are in the wrong, with this attitude. The only ones who will "cheer you on" to continue a known hoax, are the ones that should be labeled as "sheeps".....Baaa! Humbug!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Just saying "it's a hoax" with nothing to back it up.....is just supposed to be "ok" and we should accept the wisdom of folks here who reply with "it's a hoax" and leave it at that? Most of us don't know anyone else other than by their post count and their screen name....that's no "authority". I think that's the wrong way one learns and searches for the truth. I think there are many here who look down upon those who question or don't know or who are ignorant about a subject. Ignorance is something folks overcome by asking questions - ignorance is only 'wrong" if when presented with 'facts' you still press on and accepted a falsehood despite the evidence. People question things....to search for the truth....and that's what the OP did. Their "intent" wasn't to present a hoax as fact.....they QUESTIONED whether it was or not. But when someone is asking if something is a hoax or not, then back up your answer in some way. Granted, *some* folks *did* do that, but many didn't....and I think it's what keeps some folks from asking questions or posting things (the condescending attitude resulting from the anonymity of the interwebz thus losing any "social graces" in the process)....hence the "bully" comment from the original poster. I am in no way saying I think the OP topic was true......but i think some folks here need to conquer their lack of social skills before posting to folks or at least see the INTENT of the OP.

Well, I do indeed enjoy these forums for the simple fact that folks can discuss and find out about all the non-MSM news/info they want.....most of which still falls into the hoax or disinfo realm, but.....a purpose is still served, and for that, my hats' off to ATS, ATS' general community who do have social skills, and to the OP who presented their OP in as good of a manner as any. For this reason i give kudos to the OP. And you took all the bs in stride, which you should also be commended for as this is one of the first threads which didn't seem to degrade into personal attacks as much as I've seen in other posts.

As for the "three spaceships", i think it's a hoax and am more curious whether ELEnin is a brown dwarf or just a passing comet with no affect on the rest of this solar system.....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by iWokeUp

?

.....i had enough of bullies at school ....

If you would note, the "flags" mostly came from the others (like the one you just responded to, with the "sheeple" comment....GAG!) who, like you.....just blindly believed this hoax.....and arrogantly kept on about it, instead of accepting the copmments from the ones who told you.

I read, back a few pages, about the lack of humility here. THAT is the crime, frankly. It was explained, politely and honestly at first, to you.

Yet, carried on as if the wisdom of others didn't matter....even though they (and I) had SEEN IT BEFORE!

You are in the wrong, with this attitude. The only ones who will "cheer you on" to continue a known hoax, are the ones that should be labeled as "sheeps".....Baaa! Humbug!

I never said my thread was real ! It quite clearly said in the title 'IS THIS FOR REAL?'

AND once more, i keep saying IT WAS A DISCUSSION ! Trying to be an adult discussion ! If you dont like this kind of subject then why do you keep trolling through them making people feel bad about posting on ATS? Its about time the mods told you to stop being so rude !

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Do aliens
Objects are real and with us

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sometimes I think they live with us
But we do not see them
Sometimes I think that there is not them anything

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
wrong thread. disregard
edit on 6-7-2011 by corwinsr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
wait, wasnt member of this forum known as D4rk Kn1ght mentioning something about this, in post from 2006?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
if im not wrong he got info about alien invasion in october, and later he left with few friends in remote area with survival supllies, preparing for that date?

p.s. sry for bad grammar

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
My friends
Do aliens the fact or fiction?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by griswold

cmon guys anyone?
or maybe dark knight himself was involved in this story of aliens heading to earth,which appeard on weekly world news (if im not wrong)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yesibelieve
Why they should attack ?
watch less movies like Battle los angeles.
hi the battle of la is really look it up feb 26 1942. 50000 people witness the event 1500anti aircraft bullets fired at an apparent wheather balloon an not one bullet hit it was in the newspaper of the time. was broad cast live on the radio and theres even video recordings

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Why is this Hoax thread being refurbished?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join