It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three giant alien spaceships are heading for Earth! Is this for real ??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoneMosaic
Congrats on your first thread!

But the first line of the first quote you posted set my spidey senses off(yes I have spidey senses
.). If something this big was true It would be all over the news.

Sorry guy, thanks for the effort though

Again, when is anything BIG in our news? For goodness sake, ATS's are the first to say 'the MSM dont tell us anything important' and then as soon as something like this comes along you all say ' Well its not on the TV so it cant be true!'
OMG i just want to bang my head on the nearest wall !!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The site newsnews made me think of Gary Gnu. Enjoy

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by iWokeUp
Hey everyone, finally my first thread !!

I came across this today, it'd dated March 31st 2011 (so i dont think it's an April fool).

Which means it could have been posted from Australia on April 1st and still appeared with your localised time stamp of March 31st.

IRM

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Sorry, forgot to add.

Source

So 'godlikeproductions.com' is a valid source now is it?? Last i heard they were giving off viruses when you go on there site...
Godlikeproductions-ATS

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
SETI already denied that months ago:

www.seti.org...

It's just BS, even if there are spaceships heading for Earth - how can we know those spaceships attack?
edit on 6-4-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Sorry, forgot to add.

Source

So 'godlikeproductions.com' is a valid source now is it?? Last i heard they were giving off viruses when you go on there site...
Godlikeproductions-ATS

Who told you THAT???
I go there all the time.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So the lead researcher for CSETI, Dr. Steven Greer is now convinced that they are our "enemies"?

I mean, he was all about the new age and enlightenment stuff, no he his hostile? Whats up?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You did an excellent job for your first post....I learned the hard way about searching too
Before you post next time, just click the search box and type in the subject of your post to see if someone has already started a thread on it....if not post away!
Even those of us who have been here a while sometimes start a thread which has already been brought up, so don't worry about it. I look forward to your next thread!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If humanity has been saved with Noah ark ones that I think was an alien space ship it makes sense this to happen again if some kind of disaster will occur in September/October 2011 by comet Elenin passing close to the Earth. So in order for us to be saved and all other species on Earth too the Aliens should build old fashioned space crafts as we may not be able to survive in the UFOs we have been observing in the sky here and there and that would be very large too, so they would take and save as many from us as possible. Why not look at that from this point of view?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hostile alien invasions are out. They would never harm their herd to that degree.

If you want to see some real spaceships, take a look at this guy's newer videos:
www.youtube.com...

These are planetoids and craft, much bigger than 200 miles across... the real deal.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Enjoyed the thread thanks for doing the legwork and getting all this together. And who cares if you didn't use the search bar, if someone is sure they have seen this before then why bother to troll, keep stoking your e-ping I'm sure you need the ego boost.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Very nice story. I'd love to believe it but I can't. I don't blame you for posting it because it's still post worthy. Sure it could be true but if it seems too good to be true then it most likely is.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by woghd

Sorry, forgot to add.

Source

Godlikeproductions-ATS

Who told you THAT???
I go there all the time.

I just posted the link to the ATS page about it........

GLP-ATS

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by iWokeUp

Man I don't know what to believe in reading the article... I have a strong belief that we are certainly not alone in the universe; and I personally like to believe that humanity's first encounter with extraterrestrial life would be with some form of benevolent creature. Not what Science Fiction has for years depicted as the disastrous and untimely end of mankind.

But If this was true wouldn't the Earth have had to have done something to seriously antagonize said ET's?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
its all a bunch of kane

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What I find peculiar is that at that time they said that the three objects were near Pluto. And now I'm reading on your OP that the objects are near Jupiter.
So they traversed 4 planets in 7 months. If my calculations are right they should be here and visible this month! Just go look at a map of the solar system to scale and you'll see that the outer planets are very far away from each other but the inner planets are literally touching each other.

This was then:

At the present time the object(s) are beyond the orbit of Pluto. It is estimated that the objects are in the neighborhood of 150 miles across by 30 to 50 miles wide. Not long ago a Russian Mars probe photographed an object fitting this description just before it was destroyed for unknown reasons. Later, an American Mars probe was destroyed just before it reached that planet.

And this is from the OP now:

Three giant spaceships are heading towards Earth. The largest one of them is 200 miles wide. Two others are slightly smaller. At present, the objects are just moving past Jupiter. Judging by their speed, they should be on Earth by early 2011,” said John Malley, the lead extraterrestrial expert at SETI.

Here is the original article.
Article

I don't think its legitimate. But I never close myself to the possibility.

I'd say we should find out their intentions as soon as possible. Scan the ships for example. To look for any kind of external weaponry.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
BEST GUESS! I just wanted to say that I have not been to the SETI sight yet but my opinion is that if it is true that there are ships that are 200,000 miles long then DANG thats HUGE wouldn't you say? MAYBE thats how Jesus plans on picking up his people and taking them into the clouds like it talks about in the bible. This would only upset those that are against him.......illuminati and such! They would want to start a war and make a lot of accusations to the effect that these ships are coming to destroy us. This is just speculation of course and I base it around along the lines of what I already believe in but I do not yet know how it will transpire and nor does anyone else. Maybe I will check out the SETI site but I try not to get swept away with some of the ufologists type subjects since so far they are kinda out there hehehe. I'm sure a lot of you think I am pretty out there by now because I tend to base a lot of my beliefs on what the bible teaches but you are either a believer or you are not it is a CHOICE! I don't consider myself Christian because I do not go to church and I do not participate or favor any of the organized religions to date.

OP if this is your first thread CONGRATS on the formatting. Good Luck!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join